Panetta: US sends forces to Jordan

Oct 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sunherald.com

Speaking at a NATO conference of defense ministers in Brussels, Panetta said the U.S. has been working with Jordan to monitor chemical and biological weapons sites in Syria and also to help Jordan deal with refugees pouring over the border from Syria.

Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Oct 12, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gravediggers

United States

#1 Oct 10, 2012
That's Obama's Arab Springsummerfallwinterspringsu mmerfall... strategy.

Obama failed to support the uprising in Iran...wouldn't EVEN GIVE VERBAL SUPPORT!

and now, the Middle East is in more TURMOIL, with not even ADEQUATE protection during a KNOWN period of time when terrorist would attack...9/11

We've borne witness to the Obama failure in the Middle East

FAILURE in Foreign Policy = Obama
Gravediggers

United States

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Did Panetta pend ANOTHER weekend in CALIFORNIA at the taxpayers' expense??????????

Seems we have to pay for Panetta's weekend jaunts home ...that is becoming more costly.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/sep/01/natio...

Panetta claims he thinks more clearly out of Washington!!!!!

Hell, he needs to STAY in Washington and do the necessary WORK! But Panetta is typical of the Obama administration, fun, fun, fun, while the rest of us pay up.

AGAIN!!!! WASTE in WASHINGTON = OBAMA

If you CAN'T SERVE, DO NOT ACCEPT POSITIONS.

Leon Panetta costs Americans!!!!!!!!!!

Get rid of these previleged people who ABUSE their positions with extra costs.

Romney won't put up with this!

OUT with OBAMA
NO to OWEbama
NO to MORE GOVERNMENT WASTE

Mitt Romney is SKILLED as saving and resurrecting.

President Obama is NOT! Obama is a POOR example. He spends MORE TIME on the golf course than any other president.

Mitt Romney will WORK for America and Americans!
well

Hamilton, Canada

#3 Oct 10, 2012
More troops in the Middle East is not the right solution. By the way where were US troops when US ambassador in Libya was killed?
Osama Obama

Newburg, PA

#4 Oct 10, 2012
Still nothing about the cover up and deception of a yoo tube video.hmmmmm

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#6 Oct 10, 2012
SURPRISE! More American troops being sent into harms way at the orders of a bunch of white shoes boys who have spent 0 time int he military.

People (family and friends) bitch at me as being an isolationist. Well..........

What good has come from Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Libya, Sudan... Name one good thing that we have gotten out of it. How has the people benefited?

As I see, the American people have not benefited at all. Oil prices are up, gas prices are up, national debt is through the roof and more than GDP, countless American lives lost, shall we keep going?

Oh wait, our fascist government benefits. Fascism: The merger of corporations and government.

BP, Exxon-Mobile, Haliburton, etc....

They have benefited due to government contracts issued with tax payer money that was borrowed at interest.

All of a sudden, being a military isolationist is not so bad then huh?
Who

Wyoming, MI

#7 Oct 10, 2012
That warmonger Obama Bin Lyin' must have you limp-wristed pacifist pussy liberal's panties all in a bunch over this.

Aren't you libs always bitching about "rethuglicans" always starting wars? I thought all Obastard the village idiot does is bring troops home and not "send them to their deaths for no reason"? At least that's what all of you claim.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Oct 10, 2012
Romney wars forming already. We are borrowing money for more wars.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 Oct 10, 2012
Bush Republicans wars cost Americans dearly in lives and money. Stop the war mongering.
Brit Expat

Milhaud, France

#10 Oct 10, 2012
Kahoki wrote:
SURPRISE! More American troops being sent into harms way at the orders of a bunch of white shoes boys who have spent 0 time int he military.
People (family and friends) bitch at me as being an isolationist. Well..........
What good has come from Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Libya, Sudan... Name one good thing that we have gotten out of it. How has the people benefited?
As I see, the American people have not benefited at all. Oil prices are up, gas prices are up, national debt is through the roof and more than GDP, countless American lives lost, shall we keep going?
Oh wait, our fascist government benefits. Fascism: The merger of corporations and government.
They have benefited due to government contracts issued with tax payer money that was borrowed at interest.
A thoughtful, intellegent post. Thanks.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#11 Oct 10, 2012
Kahoki wrote:
Agree end the war mongering.
Who

Wyoming, MI

#12 Oct 10, 2012
Tony wrote:
Bush Republicans wars cost Americans dearly in lives and money. Stop the war mongering.
That's what I figured - it's "all Bush's fault".

What the hell ever.
Who

Wyoming, MI

#13 Oct 10, 2012
You limp-wristed liberals going to let them have their guns loaded this time?

How many of you are scanning youtube for "offensive movies" to use as an excuse this time?
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#14 Oct 10, 2012
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I figured - it's "all Bush's fault".
What the hell ever.
Bush wars Iraq and Afghanistan. Bush wars.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#15 Oct 10, 2012
SURE, FOR THE LAST YEAR 17,000 U.S. TROOPS HAVE BEEN IN JORDAN TRAINING ALQAEDA TERRORISTS MOVING INTO SYRIA AND WAITING FOR ORDERS TO ATTACK SYRIA WITH MILITARY FORCE AND OVERTHROW DEMOCACY THERE.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#16 Oct 10, 2012
Great Obama! Endangering more American lives to build up their army to use against us! Why can' Liberal's see what hes doing? Why do they hate America so much?

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#17 Oct 10, 2012
this war has been going on for over a year now.
the US has allies involved in this conflict (Turkey), which means that the US is involved in this conflict.
as a NATO member, the US is bound to assist allies in any conflict.
did any of you actually read the whole thing?
or did you come her to banter about the election?
didn't you get to this part?
"Turkey's military chief, Gen. Necdet Ozel, vowed Wednesday to respond with more force to any further shelling from Syria, keeping up the pressure on its southern neighbor a day after NATO said it stood ready to defend Turkey."
DENG

Nanjing, China

#18 Oct 10, 2012
US has allies

IT WAS SPLASHED ALL OVER LIVELEAK DOT COM LAST WEEK SHOWING THE U.S. TERRORIST HIRELINGS SHOOTING INTO TURKEY FROM SYRIA WITH A UNITED STATES-MADE AND ISSUED MORTAR AND U.S. ISSUED MORTAR PROJECTILES WITH USA ENGLISH PRINTED ALL OVER THE PROJECTILES; NO DOUBT ON WHERE THE WEAPONS WERE MADE, THE USA
anneutral wrote:
this war has been going on for over a year now.
the US has allies involved in this conflict (Turkey), which means that the US is involved in this conflict.
as a NATO member, the US is bound to assist allies in any conflict.
did any of you actually read the whole thing?
or did you come her to banter about the election?
didn't you get to this part?
"Turkey's military chief, Gen. Necdet Ozel, vowed Wednesday to respond with more force to any further shelling from Syria, keeping up the pressure on its southern neighbor a day after NATO said it stood ready to defend Turkey."
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#19 Oct 11, 2012
Tony wrote:
obama is charge now,why hasn't he done anything to stop the wars? Now he's putting more boots on for this mess,he may have started it,obama is just adding to it and making it worse.
The Grandfather

Turku, Finland

#20 Oct 11, 2012
The Grandfather blogger reports on reported news;

Yes, more troops is more military spending. The more spending is the more moving towards bankruptcy.

Good on ya Italiano Panetta, I personally always feel that the end of America will be soon in your hands and in the hands of those which resemble and share ya.

No one must be worried about it. There are always enough numbers of profitable companies which are more than willing to take part in rebuilding ominous America from the ground up.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#21 Oct 11, 2012
The Grandfather wrote:
The Grandfather blogger reports on reported news;
Yes, more troops is more military spending. The more spending is the more moving towards bankruptcy.
Good on ya Italiano Panetta, I personally always feel that the end of America will be soon in your hands and in the hands of those which resemble and share ya.
No one must be worried about it. There are always enough numbers of profitable companies which are more than willing to take part in rebuilding ominous America from the ground up.
Animal

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 36 min JUDEletePete 117,975
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 68,991
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 2 hr Humhainna 1,403
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 hr MUQ1 36,751
Why women have risky sex on vacation 3 hr Chrobry 2
U.S. decries embassy torchings in Syria (Feb '06) 4 hr Swedenforever 8
Iraq isn't sliding into civil war, Rice says (Aug '06) 4 hr Swedenforever 14
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••