Russia's Grab Of Crimea Bolsters Syrian Regime

Mar 19, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: National Public Radio

Host Renee Montagne gets an update on the Syrian civil war from Wall Street Journal reporter Sam Dagher in Damascus.

Comments
101 - 117 of 117 Comments Last updated Apr 15, 2014
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#115 Mar 31, 2014
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
When you have a fanatical hatred to the west delusions are quite vivid just ask that loon Chrisy from the jungle he hates westerners guts.
If you had any marbles left in your head you would be against the West too. The West, with its greed and violence, is destroying the Planet we live in. As the environmentalists say it “the Western present policies are eco-suicidal.” When the environment of this Planet is destroyed, where do you think, you and the next generations will live. On Mars? May be, but not that likely for now!!!
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#116 Mar 31, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda the opposite of seeing through rose colored glasses, no matter what the situation they will pick out the communist, terrorist, tyrant, or dictator as their best choice
You are so full of the Western propaganda “demons”. Ours certainly are better choices than yours. Your choices are NATO killing machine, CIA death squads, and al-Qaida head choppers. Nice array of choices!!!
Oliver Cromwell

Southport, UK

#117 Mar 31, 2014
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had any marbles left in your head you would be against the West too. The West, with its greed and violence, is destroying the Planet we live in. As the environmentalists say it “the Western present policies are eco-suicidal.” When the environment of this Planet is destroyed, where do you think, you and the next generations will live. On Mars? May be, but not that likely for now!!!
That clown is already ON Mars.
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#118 Mar 31, 2014
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Chrisy from the jungle China is the leader in pollution today coal burning is there favorite.
Not that you would have the faintest clue jungle boy nutbar.
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#119 Mar 31, 2014
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> That clown is already ON Mars.
Old Ruskie spy your desperate. Hehe
George

Red Deer, Canada

#120 Mar 31, 2014
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of the Western propaganda “demons”. Ours certainly are better choices than yours. Your choices are NATO killing machine, CIA death squads, and al-Qaida head choppers. Nice array of choices!!!
You CHOOSE to live in the Western world and not ANY of your favorite countries, that speaks volumes. You feel very brave having an opinion while being protected by the west, maybe you should concider your residence more carefully.

I think you are a bit delusional with the list you have said are my choices, I think you are a little psychotic as well as delusional.
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#121 Mar 31, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You CHOOSE to live in the Western world and not ANY of your favorite countries, that speaks volumes. You feel very brave having an opinion while being protected by the west, maybe you should concider your residence more carefully.
I think you are a bit delusional with the list you have said are my choices, I think you are a little psychotic as well as delusional.
Chrisy is a fanatical anti-west nutter no doubt too bad coconut head moved here.
check it out

Brisbane, Australia

#122 Mar 31, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. If, for example, North Korea is controlled by such a wonderful leader, then why not leave the West now and live in Nirvana. Everyone would be better off. The North Korean regime could parade him around and show him off as a 'survivor from the West'.
He can help load the North's artillery pieces with rounds to fire off at the much hated South Koreans and their pesky Western ways. And we wont have to deal with his hatred anymore as the North Koreans don't allow that horrible decadent Western invention of the internet. All round everyone wins!

Freedom of thought, movement, enterprise, religion and politics. Yuck! Three cheers for our Demi God Kim!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#123 Mar 31, 2014
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. If, for example, North Korea is controlled by such a wonderful leader, then why not leave the West now and live in Nirvana. Everyone would be better off. The North Korean regime could parade him around and show him off as a 'survivor from the West'.
He can help load the North's artillery pieces with rounds to fire off at the much hated South Koreans and their pesky Western ways. And we wont have to deal with his hatred anymore as the North Koreans don't allow that horrible decadent Western invention of the internet. All round everyone wins!
Freedom of thought, movement, enterprise, religion and politics. Yuck! Three cheers for our Demi God Kim!
That was awesome, thank you
McGeorge fluffs and blows

Reunion

#125 Apr 8, 2014
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic completely
George

Red Deer, Canada

#126 Apr 8, 2014
McGeorge fluffs and blows wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic completely
Yes you are
McFaith fluffs

Reunion

#127 Apr 8, 2014
This Putin is so bold.
A superb leader.
Only sissies get angry at Putin.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#128 Apr 8, 2014
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> That clown is already ON Mars.
LOL!!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#129 Apr 8, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you see His Excellency Comrade Bashir al-Assad in the refugee camp so recently liberated from terrorist rats feeding the refugee out of his own hands only a couple of days ago? Or were you sitting on your butt again and not standing on your head like I told?
<quoted text>
Fool, at this very moment, and I am sure they are reading these posts of mine, I am sitting at a computer in the library at a Jewish owned university that is about 50% whites and 40%% Chinese. So you are right. I am surrounded by ethnic groups. I mean I am SURROUNDED by them. And furthermore, I have spent all but about 2 years of my life Surrounded by whites, most of them my friends. I am so close to white people that I do not even notice them anymore until some racist idiots like you remind me that I stick out like a sore thumb because I am black. And they do not notice me. I am just that same old pretty black dude they see EVERY day. When the girls, the Chinese and the whites and the Jews, get really hoorny, they sneak around to try to get their cookie from me.
OK, he has finally snapped, everyone back away he is gonna blow, lololol
George

Red Deer, Canada

#130 Apr 8, 2014
McFaith fluffs wrote:
This Putin is so bold.
A superb leader.
Only sissies get angry at Putin.
Now you should not talk about Putins friends like that!
Islander

Reunion

#132 Apr 9, 2014
I really liked the Sotchi Winter Olympics.
Putin can pull up a fantastic show when needed !

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#134 Apr 15, 2014
Islander wrote:
I really liked the Sotchi Winter Olympics.
Putin can pull up a fantastic show when needed !
I hope EU does not push this thing too far. If they do, I think Russia will over run Eastern Ukraine within 24 hours. It would be that easy. It is better to fight on Ukraine soil than fight on Russian soil.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russian military troops 'deployed to Ukraine', ... 28 min Remember Odessa 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr YesWeCan 68,357
Fiji says 43 soldiers captured in Golan Heights 2 hr Jeff Brightone 1
Facing Islamist threats, some Arab nations tilt... 2 hr Jeff Brightone 1
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 2 hr supersonic boom 1,396
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 68,955
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr Tuco Blondie 117,957
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Middle East People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••