Turkey, Syria Continue to Trade Fire

Full story: Wall Street Journal

Dow Jones Reprints: This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use only. To order presentation-ready copies for distribution to your colleagues, clients or customers, use the Order Reprints tool at the bottom of any article or visit www.djreprints.com Dow Jones Reprints: This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use only.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Oct 8, 2012
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

So the terrorist supporting government of turkey is still attacking Syria because of the false flag attack done by the terrorist inside Syria???
William

Aberfeldy, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

NATO is not willing to support Turkey in a new war,so Erdogan has to play it right this time by not getting to much excited ,the FSA are playing a dirty tricks on Turkey and they want to start an invasion to Syria by any mean,hopefully the Turks will not commit a suicide by opening a war zone in their borders.
wllard sibands

Zimbabwe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

turkey has no legal claim that its a victim of Syria shelling when it has bases of rebels or maybe when its rebels who are firing to make it appear as if its Syrian forces.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••