Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,544
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#60432 Oct 15, 2013
Taxes should be minimal and well spent on constructive endeavors.

Location hidden

#60433 Oct 15, 2013
Subsidies should be aimed only at the poorest sections of society.

Location hidden

#60434 Oct 15, 2013
Equality is not the law of nature but governments should lay emphasis on equal opportunities for all irrespective of race, gender, socio-economic status, sexual orientation and creed.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#60435 Oct 15, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
And it doesn't matter, the Whitehouse was out promoting free health insurance, and lets face it, those idiots on public assistance think that everything is free.
I would be willing to bet that you are on HUSKY.

Location hidden

#60436 Oct 15, 2013
The public infrastructure and public utilities in the US rank among the worst in the first world nations. The US looks like a polished slum with ghettos of various communities lacking character, culture, good breeding and the higher values dotting its landscape. In some ways, the salad bowl effect seen in large American metros or megapolises are too jarring to the finer sensibilities and the worst of each lot constituting the salad bowl is on display. Shame. Europe and Asia are far better in most ways.

Location hidden

#60437 Oct 15, 2013
In the US, aside from a handful of talented individuals found in STEM subjects who're mostly foreign born or second generation immigrants, the education system in the US is pathetic. Their professionals and students (even at the grad level) lack basic skills and have a poor grasp on the fundamentals. What a shame.

Location hidden

#60438 Oct 15, 2013
The future belongs to Europe and Asia especially the latter.

Location hidden

#60439 Oct 15, 2013
Take a look at the American posters here - not one of them has intelligence, character or holistic thinking.

Location hidden

#60440 Oct 15, 2013
Perverts support perversions - blood rituals, fanaticism, tribalism, crass materialism, gay marriages, extra-territorial loyalty and injustice.
Voluntarist

United States

#60441 Oct 15, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be willing to bet that you are on HUSKY.
Put your money where your mouth is, wage $5,000 and we will talk about proving you wrong.

Location hidden

#60442 Oct 15, 2013
Westerners lack a sense of personal hygiene -

Their (westerners) idea of hygiene extends to oral transmission of saliva and germs via lip to lip kissing, anal sex, oral sex, wiping butts with paper, failing to wash the genitals after urination and in many cases I guess they don't even wash their hands after using the loo, walking around indoors (at home) in footwear that carries dirt, mud, grime and germs, failing to use a separate set of clothes for defacating - they sleep and eat and cook in the same set of clothes after using the toilet and these clothes as such are carriers of germs and foul gases, failing to wash hands after touching hair, armpits, teeth, mouth, ears, feet and nose and more...
Voluntarist

United States

#60443 Oct 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
In the US, aside from a handful of talented individuals found in STEM subjects who're mostly foreign born or second generation immigrants, the education system in the US is pathetic. Their professionals and students (even at the grad level) lack basic skills and have a poor grasp on the fundamentals. What a shame.
And this is after dumping millions upon millions of dollars into the education black hole.

In this geographic area alone the city corporation steals $17,000 per child per year to churn out dumb kids.

Location hidden

#60444 Oct 15, 2013
Yuck!
Voluntarist

United States

#60446 Oct 15, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the evidence that it will take years to fix.
Mr Doom and Gloom
Programmers have studied the system and all of its faults, beyond my rhelm.
Voluntarist

United States

#60447 Oct 15, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
a lot of rhetoric. Doesnt change the fact you are a mooch.
Objection move to strike, assumes facts not entered into evidence.
Voluntarist

United States

#60448 Oct 15, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Also every time he is on line or uses his cell, or even turns on his TV, he mooches off the publicly subsidized telecommunications system.
I pay for my service what are you talking about?
I am not subsidized.

Location hidden

#60449 Oct 15, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

And this is after dumping millions upon millions of dollars into the education black hole.

In this geographic area alone the city corporation steals $17,000 per child per year to churn out dumb kids.
Yes.

The American posters here - COR, Liam, Voluntarist, Frijoles and others - lack intelligence, culture, class and holistic thinking and are simply stuck on the surface where they enjoy talking rubbish on the most irrelevant topics and besides they suffer from jealousy and an inferiority complex and lack the finer human values like say compassion.

Shameless sub-human types.
Voluntarist

United States

#60450 Oct 15, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. Lets ignore the facts again. Not impressive.
That is a fact,.
Voluntarist

United States

#60451 Oct 15, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Doofus, local roads programs are heavily subsidized by the feds. Who do you think replaces all those local bridges? And why do you think the state roads (the numbered roads) all conform to fed standards?
Unnecessary , but have you forgotten the federal gas tax?

Location hidden

#60452 Oct 15, 2013
PSI STUDY OF SUBATOMIC PARTICLES:

In the 1890s, Annie Besant worked with psychic C. W. Leadbeater in an imaginative study to describe the structure of atoms. In this early research at the English Theosophical Society, Leadbeater was the first person in the world to describe the distinctive nuclear structure of the three isotopes of hydrogen. In his book Occult Chemistry published in 1898, he wrote that he clairvoyantly saw that a given atom of hydrogen could have one, two, or three particles in its nucleus, and still be hydrogen. Isotopes had not yet been discovered by chemists. Leadbeater was the first to report that atoms of different atomic weights could still retain their chemical identity.

Leadbeater, C. W.(1898). Occult Chemistry. London: Theosophical Society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Netanyahu visit continues to stir emotion 6 min californio 34
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 22 min greek 924
Is Obama's 'Election Proximity' Excuse a Snub t... 27 min Responsibility 37
Former Miss Turkey Arrested for Insulting Presi... 50 min Rockstar 64
Cyprus protest UK stance on north trade 2 hr greek 45
India didn't reciprocate efforts to improve ties 3 hr SPLAT THE PAKI 13
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 4 hr Mr Slovak 464
More from around the web