Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
52,641 - 52,660 of 68,368 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatred? No hatred.
Why should Judaism be praised when evidently it is a demonic cult?
My posts are just exposing Judaism for the evil that it is.
I have also exposed the evil inherent in Christianity, Islam and Hinduism.
Decent Jews have left Judaism and are till the present quitting the satanic cult to turn atheist, rationalist or Buddhist or whatever. Only retards and evil-minded people still cling to Judaism or to any other cult of evil.
so who are you to "expose"??

What kind of truth do you think you possess that gives you the divine right to call other people "demonic"

Because you have found what you consider "the truth" -- for YOU - does not mean everyone else are wrong or evil or demonic in their faiths

I do not believe in ANY religion - I don't care for shows of religious beliefs either, whether it be buildings or prayer or whatever people profess to do

When I said "serene" - was I talking about architecture or buildings? No .. I was talking of an atmosphere, a beauty of a place

But what you are doing is wrong. Not the yoga or meditation - but the outward actions of condemning other people for something of which you do not have the understanding or - the intelligence - to judge ..

It is only IF .. people tell me I wilL "burn in hell" such as some muslims have done, or that I am a "bad person" - such as some muslims have done too - for not wishing to convert to or join islam .. THEN I react extremely badly.

But when was the last time you heard of a jewish person trying to persuade someone to convert? They usually try to dissuade you from becoming a jew.

So what is this "demonic" and "evil" about .. it's a bit silly to talk like that about people ..

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What a nasty and a vulgar thing to say to me.
crocodile tears

Want to guess how many of your posts have been nasty and vulgar?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Right so you don't need any evidence because of proximity?
So you didn't read the report, how do you know what happened?
What you call "evidence" does not pass the what logical people accept as evidence. Which makes any discussion with you fruitless. Ironic, considering you are a total fruitcake.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

RABBEE:

Where is the derivation proving F = ma?

Don't hide.

You're supposed to be a Caltech grad, right?

It is a grade 8 physics question.

I am waiting.

Thank you.
Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Wow, someone was threatened by my response to MUQ where I outlined the messages on the Who Is Allah thread where Muslims (BMV and Alex) demeaned the Christian G-d.

Now I have to re-search for the quotes and repost them.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What you call "evidence" does not pass the what logical people accept as evidence. Which makes any discussion with you fruitless. Ironic, considering you are a total fruitcake.
What evidence did you accept?
Or was it blind faith in government?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You accepted proximity to the scene of the crime to be some type of convincing effect for you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Dr Francis Collins, Director of the Human Genome Project, believes in an extra-cosmic God and has come up with some ridiculous assertions in support of his naive beliefs. He's so illogical and stupid and his arguments can so easily be shown false.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Francis Collin's role model is Jesus who he believes is God. He's come up with such silly and infantile reasons to back up his fanatical belief. He lacks the higher intelligence and as far as the spiritual experiences go, well, expectedly, he's a big zero. Shame. LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
You accepted proximity to the scene of the crime to be some type of convincing effect for you.
NO, actually, my point involved human decency.

Its demeaning to the survivors and the relatives of the ones lost to peddle your half baked, fully fruited BS. Anyone with a shred of common decency in our community recognizes that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

DR FRANCIS COLLINS ON GOD - JESUS:

Here's this stupid pseudo-intellectual, Dr Francis Collins, telling us about his belief in God and in Jesus being the son of this God :

DR FRANCIS COLLINS: "But reason alone cannot prove the existence of God. Faith is reason plus revelation, and the revelation part requires one to think with the spirit as well as with the mind. You have to hear the music, not just read the notes on the page. Ultimately, a leap of faith is required.

For me, that leap came in my 27th year, after a search to learn more about God's character led me to the person of Jesus Christ. Here was a person with remarkably strong historical evidence of his life, who made astounding statements about loving your neighbor, and whose claims about being God's son seemed to demand a decision about whether he was deluded or the real thing. After resisting for nearly two years, I found it impossible to go on living in such a state of uncertainty, and I became a follower of Jesus.

So, some have asked, doesn't your brain explode? Can you both pursue an understanding of how life works using the tools of genetics and molecular biology, and worship a creator God? Aren't evolution and faith in God incompatible? Can a scientist believe in miracles like the resurrection?

Actually, I find no conflict here...."

JOEL : Such illogical and childish views and so easy to destroy Dr Collins' beliefs! Dr Richard Dawkins tried dealing with Dr Francis Collins faith-based beliefs in a detailed interview but was beaten down by the intensity of Dr Collin's childish arguments and about some offhand comment made by Dr Collins about the inferiority of Dr Dawkin's academic credentials when compared to his! Besides, Dr Dawkins though is a good debater yet he lacks that penetrating mind and like a typical atheist his only weapon of offense is a blanket denial of anything that's not crass materialistic nor does he have any supraphysical experiences to degrade and defeat the illogical religious beliefs of Dr Francis Collins. Had I been the interviewer instead of Dr Dawkins, I can say with great confidence that Dr Collin's puerile beliefs and ill-conceived arguments would have been demolished in 5 or 10 minutes and his Jesus would have been shown in a poor light.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

MORE CREATIONIST NONSENSE BY DR FRANCIS COLLINS:

Dr. Collins said the following in response to a question about fine tuning:

DR FRANCIS COLLINS: The gravitational constant, if it were off by one part in a hundred million million, then the expansion of the universe after the Big Bang would not have occurred in the fashion that was necessary for life to occur. When you look at that evidence, it is very difficult to adopt the view that this was just chance. But if you are willing to consider the possibility of a Designer, this becomes a rather plausible explanation for what is otherwise an exceedingly improbable event–namely, our existence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Dr Francis Collins has said that he came to accept the Trinity, and the truth that Jesus is the Son of God, when he was hiking and came upon a beautiful triple waterfall.

LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Collins eggs on fellow evangelical Christians in their anti-scientific beliefs. He tells them that they are “right to hold fast to the truths of the Bible” and to “the certainty that the claims of atheistic materialism must be steadfastly resisted.” But he has stated that God intervenes and interacts with creation, in particular, that he designed the evolutionary process to ensure that human intelligence, morality, and Judaeo-Christian religious belief would evolve.

LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

DR FRANCIS COLLINS: If it suits Him to be a deity that we must seek without being forced to, would it not have been sensible for him to use the mechanism of evolution without posting obvious road signs to reveal his role in creation?

ROFL. Collins is an idiot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Collins is fond of saying that God is “outside of space and time.”

Extra-cosmic God! LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Dr Francis Collins deals with the physical constants, life, and human life by suggesting that a super-being outside of space and time selected the physical constants to be what they are. Collins says, God “tuned” the universe to make life possible. LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

The Time moderator asked:

“Dr. Collins, the Resurrection is an essential argument of Christian faith, but doesn’t it, along with the virgin birth and lesser miracles, fatally undermine the scientific method?” Collins responded that if one accepts God’s existence, then it is not unreasonable to expect that God might occasionally intervene in the world in a miraculous way, and that if one accepts that Jesus was divine then the Resurrection is “not a great logical leap.”

LMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

MORE NONSENSE FROM COLLINS AND DAWKINS:

Dr Francis Collins points to the existence of “moral law” or the “absolutes … of good and evil” within the human species as evidence for the existence of God. This morality among humans is supposed to show that beyond just being a creator of the universe, God cares about us.

Dr Richard Dawkins responded that good and evil don’t exist as independent entities but that good and bad things simply happen to people.

COMMENT: Both, Collins and Dawkins are idiots!

LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

I'm exasperated with these clowns. I am going to lie down in bed with a soft pillow as my partner.

(winks)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Middle East Forum right now

Search the Middle East Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min RATTYslayer 115,038
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 5 min OnlyPatchWork 182
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 6 min TW_sugar_daddio 8
Iranians urged to join Shiite fighters in Syria (May '13) 6 min t 5
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min Yumpin Yimminy 67,915
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... 10 min Ignorant 574
NewsTrack Entertainment News (Jun '06) 13 min just 12
•••
•••