Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
39,841 - 39,860 of 68,452 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
arian man

Yerevan, Armenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Arians will dominate in the world) And you all know that ) Even,now-they are rulling the world...) not you...
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and read this so you dont have to make stupid statements anymore
I now it will be your first time
http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21/res_agenda...
Would this be one of the things you are referring to?;
14.16. This component bridges policy and integrated resource
management. The greater the degree of community control over
the resources on which it relies, the greater will be the incentive
for economic and human resources development. At the same
time, policy instruments to reconcile long-run and short-run
requirements must be set by national Governments. The
approaches focus on fostering self-reliance and cooperation,
providing information and supporting user-based organizations.
Emphasis should be on management practices, building
agreements for changes in resource utilization, the rights and
duties associated with use of land, water and forests, the
functioning of markets, prices, and the access to information,
capital and inputs. This would require training and capacity-
building to assume greater responsibilities in sustainable
development efforts. 2/
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Would this be one of the things you are referring to?;
14.16. This component bridges policy and integrated resource
management. The greater the degree of community control over
the resources on which it relies, the greater will be the incentive
for economic and human resources development. At the same
time, policy instruments to reconcile long-run and short-run
requirements must be set by national Governments. The
approaches focus on fostering self-reliance and cooperation,
providing information and supporting user-based organizations.
Emphasis should be on management practices, building
agreements for changes in resource utilization, the rights and
duties associated with use of land, water and forests, the
functioning of markets, prices, and the access to information,
capital and inputs. This would require training and capacity-
building to assume greater responsibilities in sustainable
development efforts. 2/
I was referring to the numerous times in the text were the documents advocates sustainable agriculture with an emphasis of nutritional content over mass production.

Sustainable agriculture is organic or similarly lower input farming. That is what you originally posted about.

Local control, which that passage above refers to, is a byproduct of sustainable agriculture because of the economy of scale is different than in agribusiness, which in contrast involves centralized decision making from power centers far away.

Where I think you might stray is that you read local "control" as a controlling factor, rather than a byproduct. If you were better versed in what sustainable agriculture is, you would understand this better. Over all, the sustainable farming movement advocates the same values you are promoting, and Agenda21 encapsulates those values.
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

arian man wrote:
Arians will dominate in the world) And you all know that ) Even,now-they are rulling the world...) not you...
I wish you bigots would make up your minds. First it's the Elders of Zion. Then it's the Illuminati. Then it's the New World Order. Now we are back to the bigots being in control.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
Lecture 7. The message of the Holy Prophet of Islam part-43
Introduction:(Contd.)
On the other hand, there are indications in their text that they are temporary and there is more of the Divine guidance still to come. Moses (Peace be upon him) says in Torah:“The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me, unto him ye shall hearken.”(Duet 18:15).
“I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words n his mouth and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him”(Deut 18:19)
This is the Blessing that Moses, the servant of God, gave to the children of Israel before his death:“The Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them He shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousand of Saints, from his right hand went a fiery law for them.”
These verses from Torah clearly indicate that another Prophet like Moses is about to come with a “fiery law”, and God will put His “words in his mouth.” It is obvious, thus, that the Message given to Moses was not final and eternal.
Another Prophet of Allah, Isaiah gives the good tidings of a Messenger whose law will extend to lands of rivers and islands. Malachi says,“Look. I will send my Messenger.” The other books of the Old Testament confirm the coming of future Prophets. It proves that none of the Jewish scriptures was meant to be complete, final and eternal.
The New Testament says:“... And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever..”
But the Comforter, which is the holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance, what ever I have said to you.”
“I have many other things to say unto you, but you cannot bear them now. However, when he, the Spirit of Truth, has come, he will guide you to all truth; for he shall not speak of himself; but whatever he shall hear, that shall he speak.”
These verses of the Bible clearly indicate that it is not the last word of God, nor is it complete. Another Messenger of God is due to come who will complete the message of Christ. On the other hand, the Message brought by Prophet Muhammad does not tell of any other Messenger who is to follow and will bring a new message with him; or that there is some thing missing in his message that he will complete and thus make his message perfect. Prophet Muhammad’s Message claims its own completion and perfection.
A verse of the holy Quran states:
Today, I have perfected your religion for you, and have completed My blessing upon you, and chosen Islam as Din (religion and a way of life) for you.(Chp.5:Vrs.3), and it proclaims that Prophet Muhammad is the last of the chain of Allah’s Prophets (Peace be upon them). To us the Quranic term that he is the ‘Seal of Prophets,” means he is the last Prophet. In many of his sayings the holy Prophet himself has said:
“The coming of Prophets has ceased after me.”–
(Contd.)
FREAKSHOW...no one reads your sh==it. Words do not change people. Actions of life do. Keep freaking on, as nooooooooooo one readsssssss...Freakshow Tool.. From a Westerner, USA
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

By concentrating power in cities this
group circumvents requirements for
ratification of international treaties
and gives the illusion of local control.
In fact the cities then ally in regional
conglomerates which break
jurisdictional boundaries and will
destroy local control. Ultimately this
facilitates global governance by
invalidating individual cities,
counties, states, and nations with
contractual agreements and
interwoven systems.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Voluntarist wrote:
interwoven systems.
Interesting and all of that, but nowhere in the link I sent you does that state anything about cty control.

Straw argument.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
At least YOU have read it!!
So my readership count has gone up by one!!
Allow me to correct your post

"At least YOU have read it!!
So my readership count has gone up TO one!!.."
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Voluntarist wrote:
interwoven systems.
and not only does the links say nothing about "city control" but your post demonstrates you have completely MISSED the point of the previous post of mine about what they mean by control.

Lets try again.

Control is not political control. You are substituting the notion of local centralized control for far away centralized control. Thats not what they mean by control.

What they mean is that by ridding themselves of a centralized far away control (dependence on industrialized agriculture), they now have the ABILITY to select from a larger pallette of opportunities. Its freedom.

I.E. Local producers are no longer beholden to the chemical pesticide industry to tell them what to plant.

Think of this with a metaphor from another industry - the energy industry. Does energy independence bring you MORE freedom or LESS freedom to make choices regarding what types of energry production you want?
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Good morning judging stalker!!!!

Did you say your morning prayers first?

Would you be intererested in joining my fan club? For a nominal fee I can send you a Tshirt and a button.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it has gone upto TWO!!
keep on posting and counter will keep on ticking!!
Not really. I blow off you big posts . But I will read the 2 line exchanges.

Thank you for the judgements, by the way. All advertising is good advertising.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
JUDAISM = SATANISM:
" Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer - so I wasn't lying - and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."
Harold Rosenthal
I thought that you were being absurd with the quote but based on my ckeck you are correct.

One correction to the quote, it should be JUDAITES or members of JUDAISM and not Jews. I hardly believe that secular Jews are into worship of any god. Here I am thinking about agnostics and atheists etc.
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that you were being absurd with the quote but based on my ckeck you are correct.
One correction to the quote, it should be JUDAITES or members of JUDAISM and not Jews. I hardly believe that secular Jews are into worship of any god. Here I am thinking about agnostics and atheists etc.
No wonder your relatives disowned you.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me an example of your last conversation with your doctor about nutrition.
I'll do you one better.

Attached link shows a graphic of various natural remedies or supplements to treat various medical conditions. The upper part of the page shows those with significant studies that corroborate their claims. The further down the page you go, the less evidence there is for their effectiveness.

http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/play/sn...
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
and not only does the links say nothing about "city control" but your post demonstrates you have completely MISSED the point of the previous post of mine about what they mean by control.
Lets try again.
Control is not political control. You are substituting the notion of local centralized control for far away centralized control. Thats not what they mean by control.
What they mean is that by ridding themselves of a centralized far away control (dependence on industrialized agriculture), they now have the ABILITY to select from a larger pallette of opportunities. Its freedom.
I.E. Local producers are no longer beholden to the chemical pesticide industry to tell them what to plant.
Think of this with a metaphor from another industry - the energy industry. Does energy independence bring you MORE freedom or LESS freedom to make choices regarding what types of energry production you want?
A) The UN is a corrupt organization
B) Any of those words can be changed at any time and interpreted away just like the gun grabbers try to mutilate the 2nd Amendment.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets try again.
Communitarianism
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll do you one better.
Attached link shows a graphic of various natural remedies or supplements to treat various medical conditions. The upper part of the page shows those with significant studies that corroborate their claims. The further down the page you go, the less evidence there is for their effectiveness.
http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/play/sn...
Does this same doctor urge you to get a flu shot?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing the topic again, I see.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
classic

change the conversation
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
A) The UN is a corrupt organization
B) Any of those words can be changed at any time and interpreted away just like the gun grabbers try to mutilate the 2nd Amendment.
Could care less

I only care that the subsection I linked to promotes organix food and deindustrialized agriculture, and that you promote the same, and that you REFUSE to even acknowledge that.

Thats your prerogative.

And is awfully pathetic. But then again, how else could you live in your head?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••