Britain's Cameron loses Syria war vote; America's ally will sit out any potential attack

Full story: The Washington Post

In this image taken from video, Britain's Prime Minister David Cameron, centre, speaks during a debate on Syria, in Britain's parliament, London, Thursday August 29, 2013.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

The USA will not go it alone, Israel will give them the moral support needed. Israel is with the USA. Yes Britain got cold feet.
war dog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Israel isn't in NATO. Israel hasn't joined the ICC or the NPT. Israel ignores every UN resolution that was ever issued.

Israel should earn some respect before it comes to America for handouts.

You're pushing your luck, old timer.

war dog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

By every definition in the book, Israel is a rogue state.

Not in North Korea's league but a rogue, never the less.

“He who is brave , is free”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Looks like the british have finally grown a backbone for once and stopped taking orders from their masters lol , unfortunately the same cannot be said about cameron as he is still a loyal dog to the American Zionists , he should stop with politics and go back to living his privileged life , he is totally oblivious to the economic consequences that will face britain if we enter anymore unnecessary wars and the human suffering it can cause. I congratulate the Parliament for averting what could have been the disaster of the century , well done.
mxlplx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Magnus Cerebrum wrote:
I congratulate the Parliament for averting what could have been the disaster of the century , well done.
This is not the first time the Brits have saved us from our own stupidity.

Your comment reminds me of your Lt Gen. Mike Jackson and how he did just that.

"I'm not going to start Third World War for you," Jackson told Clark

Behind the scenes battle over Pristina airport between British and US generals comes to light.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/1999/aug/02/...
mxlplx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

If you read the article, keep in mind that this incident happened AFTER the NATO invitation to Russia to join the post-war sector stabilization.

Weasel Clark just didn't like their pissing on what he thought was his territory.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

mxlplx wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not the first time the Brits have saved us from our own stupidity.
Your comment reminds me of your Lt Gen. Mike Jackson and how he did just that.
"I'm not going to start Third World War for you," Jackson told Clark
Behind the scenes battle over Pristina airport between British and US generals comes to light.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/1999/aug/02/...
Yes I remember that incident,what made me laugh was when Natos bluff was called by a few Russian Paras landing at Pristina airport they just didn't know what to do,that proved to me Nato are a paper tiger,their bluff should have been called a long time ago,problem was a drunken court jester was in charge of Russia at that time and the Reich knew it.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Old Jew wrote:
The USA will not go it alone, Israel will give them the moral support needed. Israel is with the USA. Yes Britain got cold feet.
What you saw was democracy in action.

The same thing that the US is now doing.

Sorry if democracy isn't to your liking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••