Russia 'sends modern arms to Syria'

Full story: BBC News 4,562
The New York Times quotes unnamed US officials as saying the missiles could be used to counter any potential future foreign military intervention in Syria. Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#3168 Oct 26, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>I do not think George has ever heard of the Koran. But there is hope. The Red dear has moved to Bentley. LoL

I heard he was headed to Germany to be closer to Ditto.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3169 Oct 27, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
Russia breaks into top 5 world economies, displacing Germany
Russia has overtaken Germany as the fifth largest economy in terms of purchasing power parity, according to the latest World Bank ranking that measures 214 economies based on their 2012 GDP performance.
Interesting!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3170 Oct 27, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
The Koran doesn't have links.
Rodwell translation Sura.,2; 59.
Yusuf Ali translation Sura ., 2; 59.
There is a variance between them.
(abridged), Rodwell.
" They who believe , Christian and Jews who believe shall not be grieved and have their reward".
Yusuf Ali translation . Sura, 2; 59.
(abridged), "but the transgressors changed the world from that which had been given them, so we sent on the transgressors a plague, for they infringed repeatedly".
Both translations repeat the Ali verse in Sura, 7 ; 162.
That's what I believe , Christians and news digressed from reality and stuffed up the World accordingly.
We got to salvage what we can.
Man's religion failed , but Allah was ready for them this time.
Like I said you have NOTHING to show that you allah said anything of the like. You read into something and think what you like and draw you conclusions based on your own bigotry and prejudice. I have friends and send your comments to them, oh by the way they are Muslim and do read your bible, and they think you are some wack job with nothing better to do.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3171 Oct 27, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>I do not think George has ever heard of the Koran. But there is hope. The Red dear has moved to Bentley. LoL
some of these so called followers of the Koran are just yapping to make a point, they cannot even agree on the spelling of the book. Go ask mslplx, he likes to think he is the scholar, ask him for the correct spelling.

Sydney, Australia

#3172 Oct 27, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said you have NOTHING to show that you allah said anything of the like. You read into something and think what you like and draw you conclusions based on your own bigotry and prejudice. I have friends and send your comments to them, oh by the way they are Muslim and do read your bible, and they think you are some wack job with nothing better to do.
I am Jesus Christ ad you very well know.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#3173 Oct 27, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is saying he is very bright!
And neither are you.LOL
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#3174 Oct 27, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
some of these so called followers of the Koran are just yapping to make a point, they cannot even agree on the spelling of the book. Go ask mslplx, he likes to think he is the scholar, ask him for the correct spelling.
George, we will believe you when you move from Bentley to Rolls Royce LOL
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3175 Oct 27, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Well George, you know what racists usually say: "Some of my best friends are Muslims or Jews, or Black, or whatever they hate". If the shoe fit...
You really do have a problem with reading comprehension, instead of seeing a shrink, go back to school, I think you missed about 8 grades.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#3177 Oct 28, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are not a race so its not racist being anti-Islam.
Neither are Jews therefore one cannot be anti-Jewish or for that matter anti-semite for they are not semite either .Wot a shlepp!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#3178 Oct 28, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You really do have a problem with reading comprehension, instead of seeing a shrink, go back to school, I think you missed about 8 grades.
Have you finished potty training. When are you starting grade one George?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#3179 Oct 28, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard he was headed to Germany to be closer to Ditto.
Well you know about those long distance relationship, when they get close, they get really close. That is why George packed his most feminine items...LOL

Since: Nov 09

Podolsk, Russia

#3180 Oct 28, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither are Jews therefore one cannot be anti-Jewish or for that matter anti-semite for they are not semite either .Wot a shlepp!
Black African anti semit would be a funny thing.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3181 Oct 28, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3182 Oct 28, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>
So one can be anti-Jewish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism

whether the words basic meaning is something else Antisemitism is used for over 100 years to mean antiJewish.

Either way it doesn't really matter what you call it, its still hatred against Jews.

Mountain View, CA

#3183 Oct 29, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Well you know about those long distance relationship, when they get close, they get really close. That is why George packed his most feminine items...LOL
Notice I put a full stop after your quote.
I'm not sure why, it must have Allah what done it .
Telling George to cut it out.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3184 Oct 29, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>.
Notice I put a full stop after your quote.
I'm not sure why, it must have Allah what done it .
Telling George to cut it out.
LOL!!!
zeppleton

Pittsburgh, PA

#3185 Nov 1, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Russia can send all

Sydney, Australia

#3187 Nov 2, 2013
zeppleton wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=MRta5G2iyl 4
Russia can send all

That video is a send up of anyone stupid enough to watch it .
I only did it yo see how the other half live.
Filth appreciation is not my cup of tea.
Your comments are worthy of disputation with the sender of stupid information.
Which is between you and the video , that's why it was so short , and the simulated clapping is a message.
To think about this.
I made it up myself,
The bridge which impounded the singular subject to be plural, while sustaining the singular to prevail , as the object of the plural subject , the Collector actually reversed the sequence subject to object.
And Creation began.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#3188 Nov 2, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Black African anti semit would be a funny thing.
You should hear those Black talking about the Jews...and what they think of them.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#3189 Nov 2, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
So one can be anti-Jewish.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism
whether the words basic meaning is something else Antisemitism is used for over 100 years to mean antiJewish.
Either way it doesn't really matter what you call it, its still hatred against Jews.
Now, now Nutjobs! We have the same problem. You took a land with non-existant Arabs and we hate non-existant Jews (according to you). I got one for you. The place is somewhere in Russia or about. The name of the non-existant village is Deir Yasin. One some Nutzi Sonderkommando invaded the non-existant village and killed the non-existant population, some 200 odd people. They first killed all the men, than raped all the females including little girls, then they cut open the bellies of pregnant women to flush out the terrorists inside. It was called a preemptive strike to kill terrorists in the womb. Those Nutzis called that a great victory against terrorism. I am not sure about the place. It might have been somewhere else. After all, I am only an idiot.
I also remember sometimes in the sixties or seventies, where unit of the Nutzi Defence Force, took all the non-existant men out of a non-existant village, broke their arms and legs with pick handles. They did not break the legs of one of the non-existant men so he could go for help. Which show that they treated them humanly. The officer in charge got severely punished by a court martial: one month suspended,then back to normal.
One bad habit of those Nutzis was to uproot thousand year old olive tree, planted by the non-existant inhabitants in non-existant orchard to destroy the economy of those non-existant villages. Those Nutzis were real Schwinehunde!
I know I am an idiot with no clue what I am talking about but I like the story, so do not shoot me! To all other idiots, I say:
IDIOTS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarkisian Slams Turkey Over Accords With Armenia 16 min Dander 38
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 1 hr I can read 94
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) 1 hr Mandela 2,042
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,495
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,560
Islamic State: Is Turkey jeopardizing peace wit... 1 hr Kim Jong Un 5
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Mandela 118,283

Middle East People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE