Russia 'sends modern arms to Syria'

Full story: BBC News 4,562
The New York Times quotes unnamed US officials as saying the missiles could be used to counter any potential future foreign military intervention in Syria. Full Story
Oliver Cromwell

Burnley, UK

#2938 Sep 27, 2013
John McCain wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I haven't been quite right in the head since dad threw me in the ice pond head first to try to make a man out of me.
It took him five tosses before I finally broke the ice. Been dizzy ever since.
That must be why you wear a crash helmet now,LOL!
Gray

Petersburg, VA

#2939 Sep 27, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
McCain has a voice in USA because he's a f ucking racist, like most in Washinton, he's just somewhat louder.
After you've finished calling everyone else a racist maybe you could take a look at the World's most heavily funded, Racist Regime on the planet:

McCain has a voice because ZIONISTS in AIPAC, JINSA, ADL etc and other war mongering ZIONIST groups own him.

Now, before you parrot your racist mantra again, please note the difference between "THE JEWS" and "ZIONISTS

“The Jews-Only State in Palestine: Part One”
http://mundiclub.blogspot.com/2005/03/jews-on...
It started a couple of thousand years ago when some jewish people decided to create a fictitious god who would regard only them as his chosen race.

Putting aside the religious aspect of this belief, what the message boils down to is that only jews matter, only jews are important, all other races are inferior.

The Jews-Only State in Palestine: Part Two

Jews-Only Cemeteries.
There are also jews-only cemeteries alongside the jews-only roads running between jews-only settlements/towns/cities, in the jews-only state. Jews loathe the idea of being laid to rest in the company of non-jews – as if even in death non-jews might contaminate or poison their jewish essence. As israel shamir has pointed out, "Their separate burial is necessary to guarantee their bodily resurrection when the Messiah comes. A Jewish body defiled by gentile proximity won’t be resurrected, according to the Jews. Even irreligious Jews follow this separation rule without giving it a second thought."

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#2940 Sep 27, 2013
Let's not talk about resurrection, because I can't get a word in edge way.
Having said that , its given me an idea.
Whereby conspiracy can be complied with while being opposed at the same time.
First I need a cover, like giving up something I own, like Saleh and Mubarak,
Mine would be bitches.
Shit same as Obamas.
Next now I've proven my honourable intentions .
I can take out Gadaffi and Assad.
Replace the muppets and be twice as well better off.

Perhaps I need to make a reappraisal of my situation , with regard to resurrection.

Sydney, Australia

#2941 Sep 27, 2013
The moral of the story is you can't comply with conspiracy and be opposed to it.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2942 Sep 27, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
After you've finished calling everyone else a racist maybe you could take a look at the World's most heavily funded, Racist Regime on the planet:
McCain has a voice because ZIONISTS in AIPAC, JINSA, ADL etc and other war mongering ZIONIST groups own him.
Now, before you parrot your racist mantra again, please note the difference between "THE JEWS" and "ZIONISTS
It started a couple of thousand years ago when some jewish people decided to create a fictitious god who would regard only them as his chosen race.
Putting aside the religious aspect of this belief, what the message boils down to is that only jews matter, only jews are important, all other races are inferior.
Jews-Only Cemeteries.
There are also jews-only cemeteries alongside the jews-only roads running between jews-only settlements/towns/cities, in the jews-only state. Jews loathe the idea of being laid to rest in the company of non-jews – as if even in death non-jews might contaminate or poison their jewish essence. As israel shamir has pointed out, "Their separate burial is necessary to guarantee their bodily resurrection when the Messiah comes. A Jewish body defiled by gentile proximity won’t be resurrected, according to the Jews. Even irreligious Jews follow this separation rule without giving it a second thought."

I've said before on Topix, I've nothing against Jews, I do dislike Zionists in the Knesset.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#2943 Sep 28, 2013
John McCain wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I haven't been quite right in the head since dad threw me in the ice pond head first to try to make a man out of me.
LOL!!!

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2944 Sep 28, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> McCain has been mentally ill since Vietnam!!
McCain was an idiot since before Vietnam. That is how he got his butt into a Viet Cong tiger cage.

Saint Louis, MO

#2945 Sep 28, 2013
John McCain wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are part Indian and had not learned to swim quick, fast and in a hurry, you would have drown.

Saint Louis, MO

#2946 Sep 28, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews-Only Cemeteries.
Sad but true...
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#2947 Sep 28, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain was an idiot since before Vietnam. That is how he got his butt into a Viet Cong tiger cage.
I just wonder! What does this say about the voter's in Arizona??
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#2948 Sep 28, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
It`s fuuny to meet a racist Zulu person, which supports white racism. lol.
Obviously you have never heard of Johnny Clegg , named the White Zulu as he could dance the Zulu dance better than the Zulus..
And by the way, Zulus are the biggest racists as they call all other Blacks "dogs", the ultimate insult.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#2949 Sep 28, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
Anglo saxon whites are the worst f ucking racists on two legs. Hehehe.
Lucky I am not an Anglo Saxon, but you are right. To be racist is something but to be hypocrites as they are is the ultimate. I am just a realist.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2950 Sep 28, 2013
I like to think I'm a realist but, have you noticed being a realist makes you unpopular with the brainwashed msses?

Sydney, Australia

#2951 Sep 28, 2013
I am a realist and I have always been unpopular .
But it was all pretence, actually I was always unpopular because I was sooo popular.
What happened was, I was thought of as being everybody all at once .
But that can't be right I reasoned.
However.
That can be real , everybody said we can agree , rtloder is not everybody because he didn't realise he needs to be.
"Perhaps he's not a realist".
I raised the question about what reality really is .
F uck me reality is not reality at all.
And I can prove it .
If f uck me reality were reality , I would be rooted.
But that is not the case.
So it must be I am the popular realist.

Syrian

Waterford, CT

#2952 Sep 29, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wonder! What does this say about the voter's in Arizona??
They live in the desert and suffer from severe dehydration! It had an effect on their brains.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#2953 Sep 29, 2013
Gray wrote:
refuting the article you posted:-

It is not that hard to become Jewish especially non-Orthodox.

Israel has 25% non-Jewish population. No prohibition for non-Jews to live on the land.

So Arab Israelis can't create parties that call for the destruction of the country,is this not logical?? Still plenty of Israeli Arab leaders who call for the destruction of Israel. There are dozens of Muslim countries note the hypocracy. At least in Israel there is freedom of speech, religion, womens rights, etc.

There are 10 times the amount of illegal Arab building than Jewish building.

Not sure what services the Arabs don't recieve that Jews do.

Israel is not trying to remove Israeli Arabs from the country on the contrary their population is on a continuous rise.

Quotes taken out of context with words missing.

There is not a place in the country that did not have a former Jewish population either. Although in both cases much of the land was always desolate.

It is the Palestinians who are destroying all traces of Jewish history in Palestine. Especially on the Temple Mount and in Judea and Sumaria.

Israel was attacked continuously for decades from the surrounding countries and especially befor each war. This article ignores the fact that most of the wars were started by the other side.

Israel left the whole of Sinai when according to the Egyptians they spoke of less.

Israel invaded Lebanon because they were harboring and supporting the PLO who were carrying out cross border attacks against Israel.
This is after the PLO were kicked out of various countries for inciting.

Palestinian workers have been given more visa to work in Israel even when they are carrying out DAILY attacks against Jews.

The JNF has sold land to Arabs so its not exclusively for Jews. Even though its called the Jewish National Fund and recieves donations from Jews worldwide to own land.

The majority of the land around 90% was not owned by any individuals but passed from Ottoman-League of Nations-Mandate-Israel.

There are no Jew-only roads. There are however roads exclusively for the Palestinians and not Jews if we are on the subject already.

There are some Jewish villages who choose who can reside there. This includes also based on religious and political beliefs.
On the other hand it is almost immpossible to find a Jew in an Arab village or town. Some who tried were harassed and threatened until they left. I have Arabs living on my street in a Jewish neighborhood.

Most Arabs left the land without even seeing a Jew.

Implying racism when Jews aren't a race. Israeli Jews come from many races.

Like any religion Judaism has its stupidity. Burying Jews in the same place is part of that. Isn't it the same with Musim graveyards in Israel?

Implying Israel and Jews on care for their own during natural disasters. Nearly every world disaster Israel arrives one of the first and sets up the most sofisticated facilities for treatement. This is a known fact obviously ignored by Israel and Jew haters.

Jew only marriage is a problem for me and I have numerous friends who have had to leave the country to get married.
The reason for the law against Palestinians who marry Israeli Arabs moving to Israel is that fact that too many have been involved in terrorism.

EU countries actively support, fund and train the Palestinians. This includes hatred in schools, camps, paying wages for terrorists in jail, giving millions$ to anti-Israel orgs some who use violence and others who call for the destruction of Israel. Now the EU wants to boycott Israel over the green line even though there is no legal basis for it. Diplomats have been caught lately actively trying to support Palestinian illegal building.

Israel has no problem with reparations for Palestine Arab losses but expects the same for the near 1,000,000 Jews kicked out of Arab countries.

Saint Louis, MO

#2954 Sep 29, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> They live in the desert and suffer from severe dehydration! It had an effect on their brains.
Yeah. Be sure to count that zionist "nujobs" among the brain fried idiots.

LOL! Did you see that idiot Netanyahoo? He is "warning" us not to open to Iran. Can you believe it. How the eff is Israel going to "warn" the USA? Does that clown think our esteem is so low that we will accept his bulling? We are not the Occupied Territories. Somebody needs to tell that punk to eff himself.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#2955 Sep 29, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Be sure to count that zionist "nujobs" among the brain fried idiots.
LOL! Did you see that idiot Netanyahoo? He is "warning" us not to open to Iran. Can you believe it. How the eff is Israel going to "warn" the USA? Does that clown think our esteem is so low that we will accept his bulling? We are not the Occupied Territories. Somebody needs to tell that punk to eff himself.
LOL! Without the USA, that clown would be history.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#2956 Sep 30, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
I like to think I'm a realist but, have you noticed being a realist makes you unpopular with the brainwashed msses?
You are right. It is the same all story: Do not bother me with the truth, I love the lies so much...Unfortunetly for us, we have the bad habit to want to tell the truth...Oy Veh! Oy Gewalt!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#2957 Sep 30, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
refuting the article you posted:-
It is not that hard to become Jewish especially non-Orthodox.
Israel has 25% non-Jewish population. No prohibition for non-Jews to live on the land.
So Arab Israelis can't create parties that call for the destruction of the country,is this not logical?? Still plenty of Israeli Arab leaders who call for the destruction of Israel. There are dozens of Muslim countries note the hypocracy. At least in Israel there is freedom of speech, religion, womens rights, etc.
There are 10 times the amount of illegal Arab building than Jewish building.
Not sure what services the Arabs don't recieve that Jews do.
Israel is not trying to remove Israeli Arabs from the country on the contrary their population is on a continuous rise.
Quotes taken out of context with words missing.
There is not a place in the country that did not have a former Jewish population either. Although in both cases much of the land was always desolate.
It is the Palestinians who are destroying all traces of Jewish history in Palestine. Especially on the Temple Mount and in Judea and Sumaria.
Israel was attacked continuously for decades from the surrounding countries and especially befor each war. This article ignores the fact that most of the wars were started by the other side.
Israel left the whole of Sinai when according to the Egyptians they spoke of less.
Israel invaded Lebanon because they were harboring and supporting the PLO who were carrying out cross border attacks against Israel.
This is after the PLO were kicked out of various countries for inciting.
Palestinian workers have been given more visa to work in Israel even when they are carrying out DAILY attacks against Jews.
The JNF has sold land to Arabs so its not exclusively for Jews. Even though its called the Jewish National Fund and recieves donations from Jews worldwide to own land.
The majority of the land around 90% was not owned by any individuals but passed from Ottoman-League of Nations-Mandate-Israel.
There are no Jew-only roads. There are however roads exclusively for the Palestinians and not Jews if we are on the subject already.
There are some Jewish villages who choose who can reside there. This includes also based on religious and political beliefs.
On the other hand it is almost immpossible to find a Jew in an Arab village or town. Some who tried were harassed and threatened until they left. I have Arabs living on my street in a Jewish neighborhood.
Most Arabs left the land without even seeing a Jew.
Implying racism when Jews aren't a race. Israeli Jews come from many races.
Like any religion Judaism has its stupidity. Burying Jews in the same place is part of that. Isn't it the same with Musim graveyards in Israel?
Implying Israel and Jews on care for their own during natural disasters. Nearly every world disaster Israel arrives one of the first and sets up the most sofisticated facilities for treatement.
You said a few thing of importance. Jews are not a race. So how can they say that they came from Palestine?
One million Jews were not kicked out of Arab countries. The Mossad made sure that they would leave their home countries for Israel by creating anti-semitism where there were non. See Morocco. When those Moroccan started breeding in Israel, they irradiated them as they were not white enough. If I were you, I would be worried about Arabs building more houses than Jews. It means that one of these days, the Jewish state will disappear...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Airstrikes hit ISIS targets in Syria, Iraq 28 min fyi 2
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 32 min bacon hater 37,246
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 45 min Eric 69,951
Turkey, frustrated with West, clings to fading ... 58 min Ottoman Sultan 30
Cyprus President says won't return to 'dialogue... 1 hr The return of Ott... 2
Samaras to visit Cyprus on November 7, ahead of... 2 hr Themistocles 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr Ratloder googobbler 118,638

Middle East People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE