Russia told Assad to shoot down Turkish plane, murder captured...

Sep 29, 2012 Full story: The Times of Israel 126

Devastating intelligence papers purport to prove jet was downed on Moscow's orders, pilots captured alive by intelligence unit and then killed; Damascus had claimed June incident was an accident Contrary to previous reports, the two pilots of a Turkish F-4 Phantom which was shot down by Syria in June were not killed in the crash, but were murdered ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Syrian

New London, CT

#123 Oct 10, 2012
TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text>
How nice from you ....
You might should take same seconds to read these articles concerning Turks and Jews:
http://www.holocausttaskforce.org/news/440-je...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behi%C3%A7_Erkin
Show me a single state ... which did the same for Jews?
Cheers,
Interesting!
FUTURE

Greece

#125 Oct 10, 2012
Don't you see who is behind all this? Nato can't do anything with syria because Russia has interest in syria (middle east) Nato afraid this russian interest because things whould go out of control if they do any action. Assad will not fall as long as Russia support them. What will happen in future? A conflict between Turkey and Syria, then also a conflict between Turkey and Greece. Turkey will say very soon that they are winning untill the Russians destroy them to the ground. It's not me saying that but propheses a long time ago ( two decades ). Turkey's end is near. Too sad for the people who actually want only peace and love in their lives.
Syrian

New London, CT

#127 Oct 11, 2012
FUTURE wrote:
Don't you see who is behind all this? Nato can't do anything with syria because Russia has interest in syria (middle east) Nato afraid this russian interest because things whould go out of control if they do any action. Assad will not fall as long as Russia support them. What will happen in future? A conflict between Turkey and Syria, then also a conflict between Turkey and Greece. Turkey will say very soon that they are winning untill the Russians destroy them to the ground. It's not me saying that but propheses a long time ago ( two decades ). Turkey's end is near. Too sad for the people who actually want only peace and love in their lives.
Good point. Russia and China are now aligning themselves against the West. If this situation continues to get even more heated, we are looking at a potential for WW3 and a nuclear confrontation! It is just total idiocy.
TRUTHlover

Satu Mare, Romania

#128 Oct 13, 2012
FUTURE wrote:
Don't you see who is behind all this? Nato can't do anything with syria because Russia has interest in syria (middle east) Nato afraid this russian interest because things whould go out of control if they do any action. Assad will not fall as long as Russia support them. What will happen in future? A conflict between Turkey and Syria, then also a conflict between Turkey and Greece. Turkey will say very soon that they are winning untill the Russians destroy them to the ground. It's not me saying that but propheses a long time ago ( two decades ). Turkey's end is near. Too sad for the people who actually want only peace and love in their lives.
I couldn't follow you why now a war should start between Turkey and Greece ....

However it is funny to think that Greece must protect their archenemy Turkey (quote from Greek newspaper).... against their good friend (Assad-)Syria (again quote from Greek newspaper.... let's not forget Greece is NATO member too ....

If the situation would be not genuinely serious ... it would be to laugh ....:)

Cheers,
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

#129 Oct 13, 2012
FUTURE wrote:
Don't you see who is behind all this? Nato can't do anything with syria because Russia has interest in syria (middle east) Nato afraid this russian interest because things whould go out of control if they do any action. Assad will not fall as long as Russia support them. What will happen in future? A conflict between Turkey and Syria, then also a conflict between Turkey and Greece. Turkey will say very soon that they are winning untill the Russians destroy them to the ground. It's not me saying that but propheses a long time ago ( two decades ). Turkey's end is near. Too sad for the people who actually want only peace and love in their lives.
everyday you claim Turkey's end but except Turkey every country go its end ... initially greece is.
Syrian

New London, CT

#130 Oct 13, 2012
el salvador wrote:
<quoted text>
everyday you claim Turkey's end but except Turkey every country go its end ... initially greece is.
Better get you azzzes ready for Thanksgiving!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope urges more Muslim opposition to IS in Turkey 6 min BMZ 3
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 31 min greek 488
Palestinian President Against Jewish State Bill 36 min coyote 5
Offer Israeli Arabs money to move to Palestinia... 38 min greek 5
Turkish President: The West Wants Muslims Dead 1 hr SpaceBlues 20
Pope to urge tolerance in Turkey visit as Middl... 1 hr animals against i... 3
Pope urges more Muslim opposition to IS in Turkey 1 hr Dander 1

Middle East People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE