Russia told Assad to shoot down Turkish plane, murder captured...

Sep 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Times of Israel

Devastating intelligence papers purport to prove jet was downed on Moscow's orders, pilots captured alive by intelligence unit and then killed; Damascus had claimed June incident was an accident Contrary to previous reports, the two pilots of a Turkish F-4 Phantom which was shot down by Syria in June were not killed in the crash, but were murdered ... (more)

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why Europe intervened in Libya Civil war as there is a gas pipeline running from Libya to Europe.
The only problem the capacity of pipelines from north Africa to Europe is not that significant when compared to what they buy from Russia .
This is why the stability of North Africa is something vital for the EU as it could use it to decrease dependence on Russian gas and for that reason Turkey is playing in that region now.
We have reached a point in geo-politics were two countries can be friends and enemies at the same time .
For instance China and Russia are in alliance when it comes to syria but when it comes to central asia both of them are in a war as China is competing with Russia over gas reserves in central asian countries.
You see how things are complicated , when you look at a conflict always study the energy impact on it as its what really determines these days how countries become friends of enemies .
Excellent points! These issues are mainly regional in nature.

Since: Mar 11

Ramat Gan, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Excellent points! These issues are mainly regional in nature.
how is syria this morning?:-)
do you think I can find a good price for vacation...?

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

holly israel wrote:
<quoted text>
you will only need a one way ticket
Dander

Kettering, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text>
First time .... I have to admit you wrote something partially correct ....
I agree with you in the first part ..... reg. the intentions of the Armenians..
I clearly explained in my previous post why you can't compare the Ottoman vs. Armenian events with the issue and events of present Syria.
Re. Mr H. Cemal .... I do not know from where you have your information (perhaps you provide a source) as I was still not able getting hold of this book ... I understand it will be published only in couple of months ...
A justification is only necessary if you have done something wrong!
I just quote historical facts and try to present the entire picture of the situation(s) which lead to these unfortunate events in Ottoman history ...
Again just blaming the Turks is simply not correct .... Your people have to carry their part of the guilt, which in my opinion is not less than that of the Turks ....
You started it .... the Turks finished it in a way as it was commonly accepted during the end of the 19th & beginning of the 20th century .... there are many examples how the Western (colonial) countries reacted identical in similar situation to Non-Christian populations and even towards Christians of other dominations ...
I might be a 'Nobody' as you say .... and you are 'Somebody'?
You never have arguments .... you never enter in a fair and open dialogue .... the only thing you know is to call people names if they do not agree with you ... and everything you say ...again and again .... are only your personal conclusions which you put together in your bias approach ....
Cheers,
PS: BTW, I am happy to be a 'Nobody' then to be 'Somebody'.... who is on a loser trip .....
Turdlover
you definetly deserve to be called a TURDLOVER.
There has been many Turks in this Forum I still respect with their chosen nicks, but you are never going to be one of them.
Cheers.

Ramat Gan, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmm.... well.... i can see Myself settler in Syria. Increase the Jewish state ... Soon there will no people in Syria ... Grab it!

one way ticket to the...blue !

Ramat Gan, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Turdlover
you definetly deserve to be called a TURDLOVER.
There has been many Turks in this Forum I still respect with their chosen nicks, but you are never going to be one of them.
Cheers.
100% agree.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text>
NATO hasn't even entered the game …....what now perhaps after these information were shared with the entire World……. could change....
Russia has no chance against the NATO....
In one point ....Yes you are right.... Russia is not allowing the Syrian people the freedom they deserve!
Yes be proud being a Russian supporter....
Cheers,
NATO vs Russia means mutually assured destruction which means NATO loses therefore NATO will do anything to avoid a war with Russia.
CRN

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
can you LOOK for me about this news;

http://mysteryhistory.tv/ancient-alien-mummy-...

in local websites.
----------
it is said that while praying most of the people, accidentally, are talking to the devil.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

BOZ-OK wrote:
Lol... Turk haters at work and boiling again...:)))
Guys, what ever you do, what every you say, there is a fact which will never change... Assad wil go... Nobody argues about it, only the time matters... No Russia or Iran or any other supporter of Assad can change this fact... All what Russia and Iran try to do now is to bargain for their interests in Syria... Yeah, such a strong position for them... Losers...:)))
Yes we all know Assad will go just like in March 2011 "Assad will be gone by June" and in June 2011 "Assad will be gone by October" and in October "Assad will be gone by January 2012" and in January 2012 "Assad will be gone by March" and in March "Assad will be gone by June" and in June "Assad" will be gone by October and now its October and again we are hearing the threats Assad will be gone.

Difference between Assad and Gaddafi is that the rebels in Libya had help from NATO, in Syria NATO only threatens it will help but does not have the balls to do anything.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

BOZ-OK wrote:
Yeah, tell this to the hundreds of Syrian civilians murdered by Assad's war planes and tanks daily... Destroyed Syrian cities, murdered defendless people tell us how human you guys are..Any way, Assad will be removed for sure and you guys will take your ethernal place in losers club one more time...
And what about the thousands of Syrians murdered by FSA rebels by suicide bombings in the countries most populated cities. Who is responsible for destroying the cities Assad and how are the rebels now defenseless people.

“I am here for a laugh ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

holly israel wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmm.... well.... i can see Myself settler in Syria. Increase the Jewish state ... Soon there will no people in Syria ... Grab it!
yeah sounds like a one way ticket to moses

Since: Apr 11

Izmir, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Dander wrote:
Cheers.
Tell me I am one of them <3 hah

“I am here for a laugh ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

CRN wrote:
<quoted text>
can you LOOK for me about this news;
http://mysteryhistory.tv/ancient-alien-mummy-...
in local websites.
----------
it is said that while praying most of the people, accidentally, are talking to the devil.
I need to look into this more , but certainly those whom designed the pyramids were not a normal nation , they were a powerful minority that ruled over a slave majority .

Ramat Gan, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Mannus wrote:
<quoted text>
belki even the only one ! <3
CRN

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to look into this more , but certainly those whom designed the pyramids were not a normal nation , they were a powerful minority that ruled over a slave majority .
that has a seperate left and right brain,

may be angel and devil in the same body.

----

if so they may be both the slaves and the master.
Dander

Kettering, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Mannus wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know better!
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

holly israel wrote:
<quoted text>
Just hitch a free ride in with one of those insurgents that your government supports!
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Karavashk wrote:
<quoted text>
NATO vs Russia means mutually assured destruction which means NATO loses therefore NATO will do anything to avoid a war with Russia.
The West has a huge bark but they will not bite. They will push everything to the limit, but they will stop cold at any Russian or Chinese red lines.

Ramat Gan, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Just hitch a free ride in with one of those insurgents that your government supports!
weird... from here look like Israel is the only one who not supports those rebels...
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

holly israel wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you guys ever stop roaming and wandering?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••