Turkey breaks into a sweat as Armenian Genocide centennial approaches

Aug 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

In 2015 the world will commemorate the hundredth anniversary of the Armenian Genocide -the starvation, death marches, rape, torture and slaughter the Turkish government inflicted on its Armenian population during World War I. Of course, the government of Turkey and most Turks furiously reject this story, and have an alternative narrative.

Comments
161 - 180 of 996 Comments Last updated Jun 18, 2014
Dander

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

As long as the Ottoman Court death writs are hanging on the executed IT turk necks unchallenged by the denialist IT remnants, there is nothing to prove.
Rockstar

Jessup, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Dander wrote:
As long as the Ottoman Court death writs are hanging on the executed IT turk necks unchallenged by the denialist IT remnants, there is nothing to prove.
You have nothing on Turks committing genocide without proof. All you have is hot air.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Rockstar wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing on Turks committing genocide without proof. All you have is hot air.
Lollipop kid
Have you appealed the death writs still hanging on the IT turk necks?
The world can read, you know!
Rockstar

Jessup, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Even so, you can not condemn anyone without a trial.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Rockstar wrote:
Even so, you can not condemn anyone without a trial.
Mehmet Kemal is still screaming;
"I simply followed orders"
while the coward IT turk was on the run knowing their own crime.
Have you appealed for at least Mehmet Kemal the butcher governor of Bogazliyan?
Of course not!!!!!
Because you are more coward than the ones escaped with their IT ass to Christian lands.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

common sense armo wrote:
<quoted text>
we know that if you accuse someone then you have to prove it. thats what we've already done you pea-brained simpleton. historians agree, scholars agree, even a few turkish professors agree. we refuse to bring anything to discussion with turkey so long as its going to take the genocide as a joke and not bother to bring actual evidence to the table. we dont have to prove ourselves to a bunch of idiots who only want us to do that so that they can take their own false garbage and use it against real evidence in hopes of winning. which wouldnt surprise me if it actually happened considering that turkgay has actually been caught bribing and intimidating countries and people in the past.
you prove jack if you have why no international human rights court and which profferos !!!armenian ones !!

and you do have to prove as it is us you are accusing and to this day no one takes armenians mambo jumbo seriously!! are you that clogged up with your own beliefs you cant see this!!

otherwise you are rambling all kinds of crap !!tell you what! prove your claims you just made ,not with news articles but facts showing how Turks bribe this and that !!

don't bother me until you come up with some stone cold serious facts ,otherwise your all hot air

and i dont want to know .
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
you prove jack if you have why no international human rights court and which profferos !!!armenian ones !!
and you do have to prove as it is us you are accusing and to this day no one takes armenians mambo jumbo seriously!! are you that clogged up with your own beliefs you cant see this!!
otherwise you are rambling all kinds of crap !!tell you what! prove your claims you just made ,not with news articles but facts showing how Turks bribe this and that !!
don't bother me until you come up with some stone cold serious facts ,otherwise your all hot air
you're*, not your. also, a bunch of exclamation points is not gonna help emphasize your statements in any way. it just makes you look like an ass. and youre in no position to talk about bribes considering that turkey was caught bribing wikileaks not too long back. he doesnt have to tell you anything because you dont know anything. dont come back at all, period.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

common sense armo wrote:
<quoted text>
you're*, not your. also, a bunch of exclamation points is not gonna help emphasize your statements in any way. it just makes you look like an ass. and youre in no position to talk about bribes considering that turkey was caught bribing wikileaks not too long back. he doesnt have to tell you anything because you dont know anything. dont come back at all, period.
look stop rambling nonsense about the messengers diction and answer the question

repeat

why no international human rights court and which profferos !!!armenian ones !!

and you do have to prove! as it is us you are accusing and to this day no one takes armenians mambo jumbo seriously!! are you that clogged up with your own beliefs you cant see this!!

otherwise you are rambling all kinds of crap !!tell you what!

prove your claims you just made ,not with news articles but facts showing how Turks bribe this and that !!

question dumass
Dander

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Chumpion dumbass
we all can hear Mehmet Kemal screaming with a Ottoman court death writ swinging on his neck;
"I am innocent, I simply followed my orders!"
Are you fkn deaf or just an IT remnant turd in denial?
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
look stop rambling nonsense about the messengers diction and answer the question
repeat
why no international human rights court and which profferos !!!armenian ones !!
and you do have to prove! as it is us you are accusing and to this day no one takes armenians mambo jumbo seriously!! are you that clogged up with your own beliefs you cant see this!!
otherwise you are rambling all kinds of crap !!tell you what!
prove your claims you just made ,not with news articles but facts showing how Turks bribe this and that !!
question dumass
youre not asking any questions you mumbling idiot. youre throwing out random stupid statements about courts and messengers and wasting time. go get your empty head examined you imbecile

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Dander wrote:
Chumpion dumbass
we all can hear Mehmet Kemal screaming with a Ottoman court death writ swinging on his neck;
ok dumass danader

why is this being said?

one of the main aspects of armenian national psychology...[is] to seek external causes for [Armenian ] misfortune."..."One might think we found a spiritual consolation in the conviction that the Russians behaved villainously towards us."

Hovhannes Katchaznouni, First Prime Minister of the Independent Armenian Republic, The Manifesto of Hovhannes Katchaznouni,1923, Page 8.(Holdwater: After the Russians, it would be the turn of the French, the Americans, the British, the Georgians, the Azerbaijanis the whole world.)

and why is it said

"The Dashnak revolutionary society is working to stir up a situation in which Muslims and Armenians will attack each other, and thus pave the way for Russian intervention "

General Mayewski, Russian Consul General in Bitlis and Van, December 1912; source: Kara Schemsi, Turcs et Armeniens devant l'Histoire, Geneve, Imprimerie Nationale, 1919, p. 11

and why is this said

"Wholly opportunistic, Dashnag politics have been variously pro-Nazi, pro-Russia, pro-Soviet Armenia, pro-Arab, pro-Jewish, as well as anti-Jewish, anti-Zionist, anti-Communist, and anti-Soviet whichever was expedient."

John Roy Carlson (Arthur Derounian), author, Cairo to Damascus Alfred A. Knopf, New York, 1951, p. 438.

and why is this said

"The Turks and Armenians got on excellently together... The Russians restricted the Armenian Church, schools and language; the Turks on the contrary were perfectly tolerant and liberal as to all such matters. They did not care how the Armenians prayed, taught and talked... The Armenians were thorough Orientals and appreciated Turkish ideas and habits...(They) were quite content to live among the Turks.... The balance of wealth certainly remained with the Christians. The Turks treated them with good-humoured confidence..."

Sir Charles Eliot, author, "Turkey in Europe" (London, E. Arnold, 1900); regarding the years preceding the Turkish-Russian War of 1877-78.

tell me are these lies or are they truthful

when you answered i have more .
chop chop peasant and dont forget that tr passport you pride yourself with may need renewing

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

common sense armo wrote:
<quoted text>
youre not asking any questions you mumbling idiot. youre throwing out random stupid statements about courts and messengers and wasting time. go get your empty head examined you imbecile
excrement
you should end that shyt meat your consuming
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
excrement
you should end that shyt meat your consuming
did you just call me excrement? oh no, im reeeeaaaal offended now. i'll tell you what monkey boy, you stop sounding like a complete and utter retard, and then i'll consider not calling you out on the clueless buffoon that you are. now go back to your hashish you deluded gypsy.
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
ok dumass danader
why is this being said?
one of the main aspects of armenian national psychology...[is] to seek external causes for [Armenian ] misfortune."..."One might think we found a spiritual consolation in the conviction that the Russians behaved villainously towards us."
Hovhannes Katchaznouni, First Prime Minister of the Independent Armenian Republic, The Manifesto of Hovhannes Katchaznouni,1923, Page 8.(Holdwater: After the Russians, it would be the turn of the French, the Americans, the British, the Georgians, the Azerbaijanis the whole world.)
and why is it said
"The Dashnak revolutionary society is working to stir up a situation in which Muslims and Armenians will attack each other, and thus pave the way for Russian intervention "
General Mayewski, Russian Consul General in Bitlis and Van, December 1912; source: Kara Schemsi, Turcs et Armeniens devant l'Histoire, Geneve, Imprimerie Nationale, 1919, p. 11
and why is this said
"Wholly opportunistic, Dashnag politics have been variously pro-Nazi, pro-Russia, pro-Soviet Armenia, pro-Arab, pro-Jewish, as well as anti-Jewish, anti-Zionist, anti-Communist, and anti-Soviet whichever was expedient."
John Roy Carlson (Arthur Derounian), author, Cairo to Damascus Alfred A. Knopf, New York, 1951, p. 438.
and why is this said
"The Turks and Armenians got on excellently together... The Russians restricted the Armenian Church, schools and language; the Turks on the contrary were perfectly tolerant and liberal as to all such matters. They did not care how the Armenians prayed, taught and talked... The Armenians were thorough Orientals and appreciated Turkish ideas and habits...(They) were quite content to live among the Turks.... The balance of wealth certainly remained with the Christians. The Turks treated them with good-humoured confidence..."
Sir Charles Eliot, author, "Turkey in Europe" (London, E. Arnold, 1900); regarding the years preceding the Turkish-Russian War of 1877-78.
tell me are these lies or are they truthful
when you answered i have more .
chop chop peasant and dont forget that tr passport you pride yourself with may need renewing
he's not gonna answer you unless you have something meaningful to state or ask that isnt a quote that you are using out of desperation. and he doesnt have a TR passport because nobody wants to live in the most laughed at nation in all of europe. and this is why you animals will continue to beg to join the EU, and youll get slapped in your ugly face each time. how about you get rid of your fascist tr passport so that you can actually have a chance to redeem yourself and grow some intelligence numbskull. also, dont tell him to chop chop. youre the dog here. now go get your leash. seems the dog needs to be taken out for a walk so that he stops barking.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

EXCREMENT !!

you know nothing least of about the other cretin that i respond to.

go play in your armo forum and leave the debates for the men .
and stop eating all that shyt meat there selling you.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Fkhead dumbass
you are no man,
Why was Mehmet Kemal screaming and blaming his IT turk bosses before he was hanged for the crime of genocide?
and where did Artin say no Genocide?
and why are you still hiding in a Christian land?
London Ararat

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

CANNONBALLER wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you prentending to be a Turk when we know you are an Armenian creep...why?..because no Turk lives at Mason!
You are a typical apelander and shall be traeted as such;in a zoo!
Vay yarrrak ali vay. sen daha gebermemissin.
bir an evvel geber siktir git de dunya bi mikroptan kurtulsun.

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

NOVA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Dander wrote:
Chumpion dumbass
no u it remnant dandikyan we can't all hear Mehmet Kemal still screaming because we r not all delusional idiots who hear the voices of people long past dead, like urself
Dander

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Fkhead turder
Since you know what he was screaming about, you can use your imagination and hear it.
I am sure you already do but too fkn coward to admit.
provocare

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Dander wrote:
Fkhead dumbass
you are no man,
Why was Mehmet Kemal screaming and blaming his IT turk bosses before he was hanged for the crime of genocide?
and where did Artin say no Genocide?
and why are you still hiding in a Christian land?
Seriously , do you have a life ????????
How do you find the time to create so many sock puppets sick freak?
Aussie should stop feeding you Liarmenians, maybe then you will get a job ....tztztztz

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully e... 3 min Mandela 60
Enemy of My Enemy: Are airstrikes against ISIS ... 11 min Monty Anaconda 9
Armenia's disappearing population (Aug '11) 16 min Atilla the Hun 2,653
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min JOEL 68,847
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 30 min Mandela 1,334
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr 1890Petesaykekiss 117,812
Balkan Muslims condemn destruction of religious... 1 hr ooo 1

Search the Middle East Forum:
•••