Turkey breaks into a sweat as Armenian Genocide centennial approaches

Aug 28, 2013 Full story: Examiner.com 996

In 2015 the world will commemorate the hundredth anniversary of the Armenian Genocide -the starvation, death marches, rape, torture and slaughter the Turkish government inflicted on its Armenian population during World War I. Of course, the government of Turkey and most Turks furiously reject this story, and have an alternative narrative.

Full Story
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

#833 Jan 25, 2014
cockstar i perceive the idea of you sucking our cks given how much you crawl here. there's nothing bad about russia. theyre a hell of a lot better than your american trade masters.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#834 Jan 25, 2014
yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting! Got a link to this letter in English translation ?
I will see if I can find some translations.
But this is the one;
http://www.ataturkdevrimleri.com/yazi-580-ata...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#838 Jan 25, 2014
"Peace for us means the destruction of Israel. We are preparing for an all out war, a war which will last for generations.

~Yasser Arafat~
~~~~~~~~~~
"The Palestinian people have no national identity. I, Yasser Arafat, man of destiny, will give them that identity through conflict with Israel."

~ Yasser Arafat ~
~~~~~~~~~~
"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel. For our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of Palestinian people, since Arab national interest demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism".

~ Zahir Muhse'in ~
Humanity

Cambridge, Canada

#840 Jan 26, 2014
Humanity

Cambridge, Canada

#844 Jan 26, 2014
It is shameful that the turkish leadership has change their version of history and lied to its own people for almost a hundred years. Why should turkish people remain ignorant to the truth. This only makes them look foolish in the eyes of the entire world. the facts are that recorded history of all other countries of the world contradict the Turkish version and state clear that the 1915 genocide was a crime against humanity and this includes their ally of the time. The person who invented the word genocide and implemented it in guideline of the united nation is on record saying that the armenian genocide was the first genocide of the twentieth century. I am not interested in bashing the Turkish people I only want the Turkish leaders to admit the facts to their own people and formally apologize to the Armenians for the atrocities of their predecessors. I have many Turkish friends who agree with this. As a matter of fact, genetically speaking if we go back far enough in history we will find that both Turkish and Armenians originated from Persian roots long before christianity or islam existed.
union and progress

Sweden

#845 Jan 26, 2014
AGHET, The Movie With English Subtitles, Exposing Numerous Distortions and German Hypocracies, Reviewed by Sukru Server Aya

http://armenians-1915.blogspot.com/2011/05/32...
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#846 Jan 26, 2014
union and progress wrote:
AGHET, The Movie With English Subtitles, Exposing Numerous Distortions and German Hypocracies, Reviewed by Sukru Server Aya
http://armenians-1915.blogspot.com/2011/05/32...
Someone needs to tell this Sukru idiot that IT turks started the war for no reason by Bombing Russian ports and then declared a Fake Jihad as if they were the innocent side being attacked and in self defence. Then the Relocation scheme simply handed over the defenseless Christians to be slaughtered by criminal gangs with impunity.
union and progress

Macedonia

#848 Jan 26, 2014
which defenceless christians? hundreds of thousands of armen armed dashnak guerillas that launched a campaign of terror and murder in anatolia and caucasus?

which defenceless christians? the armen volunteers in the russian army under the command of andranik, armen garo and the armen volunteers who fought in french army?

if we didnt know history, we would believe the armen fairy tale of defenceless armen christians LoL

you killed more than you lost, its proven with original archive documents. besides, not a single armen mass grave that its belonging was proved by an academic excavation and archive documents ever found.

only urban legends, dissortions and slander campaigns.

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

NOVA

#850 Jan 26, 2014
common_loser wrote:
my posts are accurate historic truths...thats what 18 years old sick gyypsyy calls as spam because it destroys his little world of lies...sick gyypsyy all you do here is posting insults...you even insult that ara for thinking different...you smelly rotten 18 years old gyypsyy...talking about ban...uneducated loser lol...you have no evidence to prove that anyone is banned or not...stupid mental gyypsyy...I bet you look ugly as hell too loool
good post

“truth hurts”

NOVA

#851 Jan 26, 2014
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Someone needs to tell this Sukru idiot that IT turks started the war for no reason by Bombing Russian ports and then declared a Fake Jihad as if they were the innocent side being attacked and in self defence. Then the Relocation scheme simply handed over the defenseless Christians to be slaughtered by criminal gangs with impunity.
dear dog remnant stop cherry picking events and presenting them isolated incidents, when where or how the Ottomans entered WW1 is insignificant, since it is was a well established fact that the allies wanted grab and annex as much Ottoman land as possible, and one way or another the Ottomans were gonna be attacked by the allies. Of course u know all this, but u r a congenial liar.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#852 Jan 26, 2014
examples of defenceless christian armens,

- Armenians are not innocent like some people and environments accepted or ready to accept. I have documents in my disposal about the bloody acts of Armenians against Turks right now.

(Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs of England Lord Curzon, House of Lords, 11st of March, 1920)

- Armenian volunteer regiments motivated by ethnic hatred, viciously massacred the Ottoman Muslims with no exception of age and gender. Burned and looted the villages.

(Czarish Russian Brigadier General Leonid Bolhovitinov's Report, 1915, Russian Military History Archives, list 1, folder 557)

- All Turkish children also should be killed as they form a danger to the Armenian nation.

(Hamparsum Boyaciyan nicknamed Murad, a former Ottoman parliamentary who led Armenian guerilla forces ravaging Turkish villages behind the lines, 1914)
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

#854 Jan 26, 2014
truther wrote:
<quoted text>
good post
oh yes turder, it takes one retard to tell another that the garbage he wrote was good.
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

#855 Jan 26, 2014
truther wrote:
<quoted text>
dear dog remnant stop cherry picking events and presenting them isolated incidents, when where or how the Ottomans entered WW1 is insignificant, since it is was a well established fact that the allies wanted grab and annex as much Ottoman land as possible, and one way or another the Ottomans were gonna be attacked by the allies. Of course u know all this, but u r a congenial liar.
turder the allies have nothing to do with your backwards inbred ottodog kind killing off innocents in the region. once again you sidetrack and make excuses for irrelevant garbage like the moron you are and once again it proves to us all what a retard you are.
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

#856 Jan 26, 2014
lol and i thought that this barking spam retard said that he was done. yea right. its not like cowardly retards like this to just leave like that. they must persist in being feeble morons because they just love getting banned over and over again dont they? and here we go again with the same fake and nonexistent quotes that are irrelevant and parroted all day.
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

#859 Jan 26, 2014
oh congratz moron. you read ara's Q and A. shame that not only is ara not an actual armenian worth referring to, but it just shows how desperate you are to spam as well.
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

#860 Jan 26, 2014
ara baliozian's words are hollow and meaningless to us. the old fool is not armenian and will not be counted as one. his thoughts on our actions are subjective and they are opinions, and foolish ones at that. if you think that parroting his words on here by pasting them are gonna help your desperate ass, you are sadly mistaken. you are only a retard and one who looks for any excuse to show it on here.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#861 Jan 26, 2014
truther wrote:
<quoted text>
Fkhead desperate turd
An aggressor IT turk can not be presented as the underdog.
they started a war and proved their worth by escaping and hiding in Christian lands, only to be hunted down and killed like coward dogs.
You certainly deserve your inheritance, but only in denial.
You want Jihad, we will give you jihad, just look around and see it for yourself.

“truth hurts”

NOVA

#862 Jan 26, 2014
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
Fkhead desperate turd
An aggressor IT turk can not be presented as the underdog.
they started a war and proved their worth by escaping and hiding in Christian lands, only to be hunted down and killed like coward dogs.
You certainly deserve your inheritance, but only in denial.
You want Jihad, we will give you jihad, just look around and see it for yourself.
more lies and misdirection, boy years of being on the losing side of the argument has made u a slippery fool.
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

#864 Jan 26, 2014
yes turder, the "losing side" which has support and recognition worldwide. i guess blind retards like you who are on the real losing slide of the argument that shouldnt even exist have to resort to this level of excuses and lies since you are so stupid and petty. fools dont get to judge others turder. you are the one believing lies and misdirection. any moronic claims made by you and fellow retards have been shot down in real life and on here yet little cowards like you keep coming back to reinstate the argument for nothing.
common sense armo

Los Angeles, CA

#865 Jan 26, 2014
truther wrote:
<quoted text>
aren't all words hollow and meaningless to apes like urself???
no turder. words that actually have credibility and make sense and are not ignorant lies, unlike the majority of which come from brainless morons like you on this forum, actually have meaning to me. but it seems to be a rare commodity given how much spam and stupid logic there is here within turds like you. inbred neanderthals and parrots such as yourself are already meaningless as it is, so your words serve more as a joke instead of something to dwell on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 5 min Barbarian 300
Obama takes tougher line against Gaza casualties 1 hr barefoot2626 441
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) 1 hr Grau 1,989
Joint Chiefs chairman opens door to US boots on... 2 hr barefoot2626 55
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,521
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Frijoles 69,414
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 3 hr I can read 51
•••

Middle East People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••