Serb sentenced for beating in US freed from jail

Full story: WHBF-TV Rock Island

U.S. Rep. Shelley Moore Capito is vowing to run for the U.S. Senate seat held by Jay Rockefeller in 2014.
Comments
21 - 40 of 152 Comments Last updated Dec 16, 2012
Zivela Srbija

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>the serbs are the worst of all in the Balkans since 1389
Slavery is abolished long time ago...you're still in coma noodles for brain...you're still slave to your stupidity ...

Next time when you go out tell blacks in Buffalo,
You're still slaves...
Zivela Srbija

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Ante Pavelic was awesome wrote:
send the serv to guantanamo bay, still a better place than cigograd
beating is all these servian animals understand anyway
After Hashim Thachi, Haradinaj and all scum Shiptars ...Serbs suffered enough ...get lost ...
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Zivela Srbija wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavery is abolished long time ago...you're still in coma noodles for brain...you're still slave to your stupidity ...
Next time when you go out tell blacks in Buffalo,
You're still slaves...
the name of your entity is servia which comes from Latin and it means servoslavia
Zivela Srbija

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>the name of your entity is servia which comes from Latin and it means servoslavia
Again, slavery is abolished long time ago ...
Your brain can't apprehend that, you're limited ...
You're slave of your own stupidity ...
There is NO name Servoslavia today, anywhere, but in your dumb sht for brain head...
There is also translation to IDIOT ... mean stupid people like you...
Banovic

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Zivela Srbija wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, slavery is abolished long time ago ...
Your brain can't apprehend that, you're limited ...
You're slave of your own stupidity ...
There is NO name Servoslavia today, anywhere, but in your dumb sht for brain head...
There is also translation to IDIOT ... mean stupid people like you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Nandrelle

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up you sodomites...war was 13 yrs ago. Muslims kill in the name of God. Rape 5 yr old, they own children. Rape man and woman.
Gaddafi was raped before he was killed by his own men. Look up video few men sticking object in Gaddafi's behind. You idiot. Milosevic was defending his own people from shiptar scum. You have a lot nerve to talk. To bad he didn't finished job, some of you are still talking, you idiot ...
No one is worse than Hashish 'the snake' Thachi ...
Eat crow and die you scum...
Brainless religious fools like you will always complain about religion and how bad it is..That is why this whole planet as well as humanity is full of sh*t! You talk about how muslims rape children yet your own Serbian priests are doing excatly the same thing! Not only do they molest children,they also defend crimes against humanity! What makes them any different from the rest!
If defending your own people means killing non-Serb civilans due to enthicity or religion then I am proud that I am NOT Serbian!
Lets not forget that Milosevic was handed in by his own people,the people he was supposedly trying to safe!

How is it that far more non-Serb civilans have been killed than Serbs themselves..But somehow Serbs are the victims!
Zivela Srbija

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Banovic wrote:
Puno ti hvala Banovicu, pogledacu kasnije.
Ako imas vremena stavi budalama da vide da su Srbi sa Drazom Mihajlovicem spasili 500 Americkih pilota u drugom svetskom ratu, ali to se nigde necuje...
Zove se...

THE FORGOTEN 500
Zivela Srbija

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Nandrelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Brainless religious fools like you will always complain about religion and how bad it is..That is why this whole planet as well as humanity is full of sh*t! You talk about how muslims rape children yet your own Serbian priests are doing excatly the same thing! Not only do they molest children,they also defend crimes against humanity! What makes them any different from the rest!
If defending your own people means killing non-Serb civilans due to enthicity or religion then I am proud that I am NOT Serbian!
Lets not forget that Milosevic was handed in by his own people,the people he was supposedly trying to safe!
How is it that far more non-Serb civilans have been killed than Serbs themselves..But somehow Serbs are the victims!
Not interested, get lost ...move on...shut up!!!!!
Nandrelle

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Zivela Srbija wrote:
<quoted text>
Not interested, get lost ...move on...shut up!!!!!
lol thats the problem with people like you! You cant accept reality so you avoid it!
Zivela Srbija

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

http://babamim.com/famous_serbs

FAMOUS SERBS IN AMERICA.
Zivela Srbija

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Nandrelle wrote:
<quoted text>
lol thats the problem with people like you! You cant accept reality so you avoid it!
Does matter what I said for some of you it's never enough ...no time for you ...I have better things to doo in life...dwelling is not good for your health ...

Life is a bitch and than you die !!!!!!!
Zivela Srbija

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

http://www.teslasociety.com/500.htm

THE FORGOTTEN 500...
Serbs saved 500 American pilots in WWII...
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Zivela Srbija wrote:
http://babamim.com/famous_serb s
FAMOUS SERBS IN AMERICA.
Blagojevic, who is a crook and in jail in USA. is that a 'famous serv?'
Zivela Srbija

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>Blagojevic, who is a crook and in jail in USA. is that a 'famous serv?'
Yes you idiot ...you see one bad idiot like you, but not all this good men saving 500 American pilots in WWII ...God you're so stupid ...or famous Serbian-Americans...
Nandrelle

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Zivela Srbija wrote:
<quoted text>
Does matter what I said for some of you it's never enough ...no time for you ...I have better things to doo in life...dwelling is not good for your health ...
Life is a bitch and than you die !!!!!!!
Why is it that you Serbs always involve religion with everything! Your first comment to me was about muslims and how they rape children! As soon as I read it,I realized that you are some religious donkey and no better than the rest of them! You are complaining about muslim yet you choose to ignore what your own Serbian priests are doing!
You have better things to do in life! Thats right,you run away just like every other Serb!You are a cowards when it comes to reality of things! Unlike you I see things the way they are,I dont hide behind some fanatsy like you do!
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Zivela Srbija wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you idiot ...you see one bad idiot like you, but not all this good men saving 500 American pilots in WWII ...God you're so stupid ...or famous Serbian-Americans...
this is not WWII dummy. this is 1991 and after, face the reality now and do not live in the distant past, you dumb servos.
Zivela Srbija

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>this is not WWII dummy. this is 1991 and after, face the reality now and do not live in the distant past, you dumb servos.
"1991 and after and do not live in distant past"...
YOU ARE STILL IN 1389 AND SLAVERY, YOU STUPID AUSTRIAN NAZI FROM BUFFALO ...THERE IS NO MORE SLAVES ONLY IN YOUR SICK PSYCO HEAD...
Who in the hell are you to tell me what to write, you idiot...This is what I found on American site, people talking about part of American history ...
YOU ARE REALL IDIOT IF NO ONE TOLD YOU THAT YET! SHUT YOUR STUPID MOUTH YOU MORON!!!!!
Zivela Srbija

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Nandrelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that you Serbs always involve religion with everything! Your first comment to me was about muslims and how they rape children! As soon as I read it,I realized that you are some religious donkey and no better than the rest of them! You are complaining about muslim yet you choose to ignore what your own Serbian priests are doing!
You have better things to do in life! Thats right,you run away just like every other Serb!You are a cowards when it comes to reality of things! Unlike you I see things the way they are,I dont hide behind some fanatsy like you do!
Don't be so stupid and limited like you are...
Look around you, you moron. Does Serbs create the problem around the world this days, or MUSLIM SICK FANATICS? They raped their own leaders, like Gaddafi raped by his own people, or American Ambasador in Benghazi raped by other men, how sick is that? SHUT UP!!!!!
Zivela Srbija

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

http://www.algemeiner.com/2012/09/16/website-...

Pictures of US Ambassador Christopher Stevens raped on the streets of Benghazi, Libya, 9/11/2012---by MUSLIM SICK FANATICS ...talking about disgrace against humanity...How sick do you have to be, man raping man...
Kurvatica

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

America helped these extremists. Its not the first time and wont be the last.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••