Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#118414 Feb 26, 2014
Deleted Pig wrote:
'and we shall grow the weed, and the pot shall make you high." Jerome 8.32

secret society Luciferians ....
Yeah right, little sleepless racist. I'll make sure to include that pearl of wisdom in my journal.

USA

#118415 Feb 26, 2014
KITEKapers wrote:
Never
Lust we forget...
It's becoming late, and you're growing very tired aren't you, little man? Have you been hearing strange noises from outside?
KineticKites

Saint Helens, UK

#118416 Feb 26, 2014
Woody wrote:
Hannah Michaels — Time To Think Feb 24, 2014
Vasily Vereshchagin – The Apotheosis of War (1871)(Wikimedia Commons)
The killing fields in the Middle East aren’t just about bringing down the Muslim nations. They were designed specifically to bring down and enslave America and Britain. In just examining the world revolts since WW1, subversive agents and plots were ALWAYS at play. Shame on us for not seeing the underlying goals of rogue secret societies gone mad, because payback is coming. The atrocities being committed in the Middle East today will incite all of the other countries to band together, to defeat the Americans and Brits, just as planned. These recent “contracted” revolts and wars have achieved their goals: the world hates the West. The world is so angry that it can’t see straight. It can’t see that the West is run by the SAME international secret societies that run EVERY nation. Not one nation wants to admit shame and disgrace for being so ignorant.
The upper 5% of all secret societies is Luciferian having submitted to 'Satan's will'.... it is a serious aspect of the JudeoMasonic plague infecting humanity.

USA

#118417 Feb 26, 2014
KineticKites wrote:
<quoted text>
The upper 5% of all secret societies is Luciferian having submitted to 'Satan's will'.... infecting my junk.
So THAT is why they watch you. I wondered about that.
KineticKites

Saint Helens, UK

#118418 Feb 26, 2014
KineticKites wrote:
<quoted text>
The upper 5% of all secret societies is Luciferian having submitted to 'Satan's will'.... it is a serious aspect of the JudeoMasonic plague infecting humanity.
The 'plan' of the Zio-Jew and masonic devil worshiper is to totally destroy the historical fact of Christ's mission and destroy all vestiges of the legacy and divinity of Christ the Messiah. We must watch and keep faith in the untellable and immeasurable power of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation for in the fullness of time all will be revealed to those who hold fast to truth and dismiss the evil embodiment of the Lucerferian doctrine polluting the soul of mankind.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#118419 Feb 26, 2014
KineticKites wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us more about the secret collations who watch you. Tell us how the 5% haunt you and how they record your activities and share your thoughts with the authorities.

Does Lucifer keep you on the dole? Is Satan responsible for your psychiatric hospitalizations? Tell us why they censor you and how only you have access to the truth.
Dearpetesake

Saint Helens, UK

#118420 Feb 26, 2014
'and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
KineticKites

Saint Helens, UK

#118421 Feb 26, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us more about the secret collations who watch you. Tell us how the 5% haunt you and how they record your activities and share your thoughts with the authorities.
Does Lucifer keep you on the dole? Is Satan responsible for your psychiatric hospitalizations? Tell us why they censor you and how only you have access to the truth.
The music of truth is floating through the universe. The battle cry of the followers of Lucifer, the zionists Jews and the masonic minions of Satan have little time to enact their global disaster. It's over..
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118422 Feb 26, 2014
KineticKites wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'plan' of the Zio-Jew and masonic devil worshiper is to totally destroy the historical fact of Christ's mission and destroy all vestiges of the legacy and divinity of Christ the Messiah. We must watch and keep faith in the untellable and immeasurable power of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation for in the fullness of time all will be revealed to those who hold fast to truth and dismiss the evil embodiment of the Lucerferian doctrine polluting the soul of mankind.
If the Bible isn't the "truth" than what book is? Christ never came to destroy. Saying that is luciferian doctrine. Christ taught the opposite.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118423 Feb 26, 2014
Dearpetesake wrote:
'and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
The "truth" Jesus was referring to is in the scriptures. The Word of God and the Testimony of Jesus Christ is the truth. Where do you find your truth?

USA

#118425 Feb 26, 2014
KineticKites wrote:
<quoted text>
The music of truth is floating through the universe. The battle cry of the followers of Lucifer, the zionists Jews and the masonic minions of Satan have little time to enact their global disaster. It's over..
In your ongoing experience with the psychiatric community, has anyone ever mentioned the term 'bipolar', creep?

USA

#118426 Feb 26, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
The "truth" Jesus was referring to is in the scriptures. The Word of God and the Testimony of Jesus Christ is the truth. Where do you find your truth?
He's claimed several times to be a self taught 'biblical scholar'.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118427 Feb 26, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No - perhaps not "losers" - but I bet you are not "liked" .., "popular" ... Among colleagues or patients -- And I bet you don't care about it either ...
Yes a team does indeed consist of all players -- but there have to be people who lead and decide ... And who are also part of the team ..
And yes am now a decision maker ...
I have attended university both in uk and in Denmark - I have several degrees - which I do not believe define me - it's merely academia - nothing to do with my skills as a people person ... And I never ever think I'm "worth more" than I am ...
She is a sociopath. She posts on many other forums under different names. She posts on a forum called "did you enjoy seeing your sister naked", another called "snapshots nude females. Her name there is gordon, or was; who knows. I don't believe she's female or anything else she writes about herself/himself.

She/he is one sick PMF.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118428 Feb 26, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Biblical scholar? That's funny.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#118429 Feb 26, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
He is self taught alright, but I would not use the words biblical scholar with that, I would probably use the words "from a Playboy Magazine" after instead.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#118430 Feb 26, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Biblical scholar? That's funny.
People that have to give themselves a title, usually is because no one else will.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#118431 Feb 26, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a sociopath. She posts on many other forums under different names. She posts on a forum called "did you enjoy seeing your sister naked", another called "snapshots nude females. Her name there is gordon, or was; who knows. I don't believe she's female or anything else she writes about herself/himself.
She/he is one sick PMF.
LOL, ok my friend now just how did you know about the naked sister again? lol, just kidding I could not resist

But seriously a PMF with PMS, hmmmmm
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#118432 Feb 26, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, ok my friend now just how did you know about the naked sister again? lol, just kidding I could not resist
But seriously a PMF with PMS, hmmmmm
LOL. I'm innocent, honest.

Check her profile. I was curious to see if she communicated on other forums like she does here. She does.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#118435 Feb 26, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I hate beingbanned, you childish rat. Now no one can enjoy my sparkling wit. You can't take the heat so you run t the mods.
How bout some more copy-and-paste bullsht that no one reads, you crashing fckng bore...
LOL!
Yeah I'll bet you do, hehe, and I have noticed a toning down of that filthy language of yours which can only be a good thing.Topix emailed me a thank you for highlighting your crap. Having to post as an unregistered person is just part of your penalty. I don't call sexually depraved derogatory language about God and religion sparkling wit, but each to his own. No comments from USA about your blasphemy though, but no surprises there as she is not a Christian even though she claims to be one

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#118436 Feb 26, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for fkng off from my regular thread, Dumbo. You were putting everyone to sleep.
I haven't and I'll still be posting there from time to time, just as you do here. Your self absorbed posts are what send most to sleep so don't kid yourself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) 1 min sam 2,170
Author Asks Why WWI Genocide Still Splits Turks... 7 min Dander 1
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 10 min Robin of Loxely 1,721
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 15 min sam 48
Offer Israeli Arabs money to move to Palestinia... 17 min sam 50
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 24 min sam 37,844
Europe should first find a solution for Islamop... 25 min Dander 6
More from around the web