Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,816)

Showing posts 96,301 - 96,320 of109,526
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Arse PrincePeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you despised here Ratty?
"and Lee shall crow the lies, and the foolish shall follow."
Gary 8.32
Odd that a lonely racist shut-in such as you would pretend to speak for others, little man. You DO have company though, don't you? Why not walk out to the surveillance vehicle and greet them?
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Latest news today...A newly trained unit of the Israeli police has been created with some 150 men to start with to kick the Beduins out of their ancestral land. The unit will be expanded as time goes by.(one must remember these are the equal citizen Nutjobs told us about with the same rights as Jewish Israelis. I wonder if concentration camps in the Negev will be erected for them?
You do realize that the land is not ancestral nor their land. Bedouins by definition wondered the region and did not reside in the same place for anything close to the time frame you imply.

The Bedouins in the Negev have taken over whole regions which they don't own. They carry out attacks against the local Jewish farm owners and even target local army bases on a regular basis.

They are being given a massive plot of Government owned land for FREE. They are given more rights than Jews but nice try.

Now you move onto concentration camps? Wasn't it you who keeps saying Jews use the Holocaust? I think it is you who is desecrating the memory of the Holocaust.

Any other myths you would like to make up.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text> It does not matter what Dayan implied, it is what he said that counts. Of course there were Arab villages at ONE TIME that is until those Arabs got kicked out. Then there were no Arabs at all. Ain't that nice!
Please do not talk about the League of Nations a creation of the banksters who ruled those nations. Who gave the right to the so-called League of Nations to give the land of the Palestinian Arabs to foreign invaders who happened to be Jewish? The same principle would apply if they were Chinese or Papus or Eskimos. It is the principle which is wrong.
Did I say Zionist factor. Sorry it should be "The Zionist Story". I am not that good with the computer and do not subscribe to Youtube. It was e-mailed to me at the time.
Call me a racist, so be it. Whenever a Jew loses an argument, he will first attack the opponent personally, hoping to put him on the defensive. So names are invented like Nutzis, Fascists, racist, anti-semites, holohoax denier. And the sheeple on hearing those name shrink in their skins and crawl at the feet of the masters. I do not want to be called a racist, they say. Some of my best friends are Black (or Jewish, or Arabs, or whatever)!The thing of course has been overdone. With the passage of time and events in the world, those terms have become badges of honour, showing those who can still think with their heads. To repeat here the words of Adv. Sylvia Stolz, jailed in Germany for defending the Truth, where the Truth was declared as no defense:
"If only idiots dispute the Hoax, why are they punished?
Because more and more people realize that they are idiots!"
Of course the Arabs are stupid! With 450 million people and all the money in the world, the only thing they can do is to fight each other. That does not denote intelligence. May be they should read the Book of Esther (infiltrate , subvert, destroy) or Daniel and the Giant with feet of clay. Always read what your enemy reads. That is why in a way they deserve their fate.
It actually doesn't really matter what he said but what the reality is. Nice how you try to focus on quotes.

These Palestine Arabs didn't own the land how many times can i repeat this. You nor anyone else has ever given any evidence that more than a minor portion of the land was owned by individuals. I have given you information explaining Ottoman land laws you obviously have not read them.

So you give no credibility to the UN? or only when it suits you?
Do you have the same issue with the dozens of minorities in the region? Do you think they should also have states of their own??

The Zionist story is probably too long to waste my time on will see how it goes.

I don't believe I lost any argument but you stated that Arabs are stupid and Jews are smart which is considered racist, no?
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

The United Kingdom is the most unfavorable country towards Israel in the EU with 72 percent of Britons holding negative ratings.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Woody wrote:
The United Kingdom is the most unfavorable country towards Israel in the EU with 72 percent of Britons holding negative ratings.
Thats no surprise with the arrogance of British people and the BBC Guardian, and other media which continuously post false information on Israel and the conflict in general.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

ArisePrincePeter wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a terrible odour problem right Ratty? I believe the thread is aware of this. Yes?
Pete, it is you who are known for halitosis, chronic unemployment and hate speech. It must be miserable to be you.

Tell us how they censor you. Tell us how your demons morph into one. Tell us about your psychiatric hospitalizations.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
This BBC poll supports the claim that they are bias against Israel. The same as the internal study they did to see if they were bias. If has been years but they refuse to release any information on this study.
You are so blind by hatred you can't see anything it seems. Hizballah didn't win but IMO neither did Israel. Hizballah took years to recover, lost many troops etc and even Nazrallah said he would have never kidnapped the soldiers if he realized that Israel would retaliate.
It is amazing! Your fellows have been demonising the Germans with all kind of false or invented allegations, yet when the wheel turned, you are getting paranoid. The entire Jewish media worldwide, newspaper , hollywood, Tv, etc have been pushing the Jewish side of the story for some 60 years and yet you have failed to convince the world of its veracity. A few revisionists demolished your story against the mightiest money machine that ever existed. The Nutzis exteminated you, the non-existant Arabs slaughtered you and there you are stronger than ever with 6,5 million in Israel and some 30 million in the whole world (totalled by a S. African economist). How do you explain that?
By the way I tried to reply to your post but your monitor must protect you. What is he afraid of? The Truth?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats no surprise with the arrogance of British people and the BBC Guardian, and other media which continuously post false information on Israel and the conflict in general.
Paranoia?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that the land is not ancestral nor their land. Bedouins by definition wondered the region and did not reside in the same place for anything close to the time frame you imply.
The Bedouins in the Negev have taken over whole regions which they don't own. They carry out attacks against the local Jewish farm owners and even target local army bases on a regular basis.
They are being given a massive plot of Government owned land for FREE. They are given more rights than Jews but nice try.
Now you move onto concentration camps? Wasn't it you who keeps saying Jews use the Holocaust? I think it is you who is desecrating the memory of the Holocaust.
Any other myths you would like to make up.
So now you must attack Israeli citizen with equal rights, part of the 25%. I would get worried if I were you.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
It actually doesn't really matter what he said but what the reality is. Nice how you try to focus on quotes.
These Palestine Arabs didn't own the land how many times can i repeat this. You nor anyone else has ever given any evidence that more than a minor portion of the land was owned by individuals. I have given you information explaining Ottoman land laws you obviously have not read them.
So you give no credibility to the UN? or only when it suits you?
Do you have the same issue with the dozens of minorities in the region? Do you think they should also have states of their own??
The Zionist story is probably too long to waste my time on will see how it goes.
I don't believe I lost any argument but you stated that Arabs are stupid and Jews are smart which is considered racist, no?
The Syrians own the land in Syria. The Lebanese own the land in Lebanon. The Jordanians own the land in Jordan. The Turks own the land in Turkey. The Egyptians own the land in Egypt. But the inhabitants of Palestine did not own any land. Yes we believe you. I personally believe that the Kurds should have a state of their own as they have been living on their land for millenium. I believe that the inhabitants of Palestine, all of them should have the right to their own land , those who have lived on the land for millenium, not the invaders.
If I say that the pygmies of Central Africa or the Papus of New Guinea are still living in the Stone age, is that racist? Or is it the truth. Arabs in their behaviour are stupid. They do not use their brain. Lucky for you. If reality is racist, so be it!
As to Ottoman law, same as feudal law in Europe. It does not mean that the Europeans do not own their land because at some time there were princes and princesses.
ArisePrincePeter

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, it is you who are known for halitosis, chronic unemployment and hate speech. It must be miserable to be you.
Tell us how they censor you. Tell us how your demons morph into one. Tell us about your psychiatric hospitalizations.
Interesting but tell me Ratty : why are you despised by people here so much and why do my particular post frighten you so much? You know I speak truths and your demons writhe against it yes? Like in those films where Satan is traumatised by a cross? Explain to the thread your masonic and demonic issues....
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text>It is amazing! Your fellows have been demonising the Germans with all kind of false or invented allegations, yet when the wheel turned, you are getting paranoid. The entire Jewish media worldwide, newspaper , hollywood, Tv, etc have been pushing the Jewish side of the story for some 60 years and yet you have failed to convince the world of its veracity. A few revisionists demolished your story against the mightiest money machine that ever existed. The Nutzis exteminated you, the non-existant Arabs slaughtered you and there you are stronger than ever with 6,5 million in Israel and some 30 million in the whole world (totalled by a S. African economist). How do you explain that?
By the way I tried to reply to your post but your monitor must protect you. What is he afraid of? The Truth?
Who are my 'fellows'? What paranioa? The British media is very hostile towards Israel as a whole like most Western countries.

What Jewish media? You are buying into Jews control the world and calling me Paranoid. There are plenty of Jews who are against Israel. So being Jewish means nothing on this subject. At the top of the anti-Israel orgs there is usually a Jew.

On the contrary I don't hear Jewish or Israeli leadership ever really stand up for Israels legal rights. Nor speak of the hatred throughout Palestinian society and the fact that Israel is negotiating with people who call for the destruction of Israel no matter what, even nuke Israel if they had a bomb, even with peace the 'refugees' won't be allowed to become part of the Palestinian state but will be used to destroy Israel once and for all.
Abbas for example was involved in the Munich Olympic massacre and numerous others, he is a holocaust denier and has openly admitted to sending terrorists to kill Israeli civilians. But Israel still tries to negotiate with him.

A few revisionists ignored the facts and created their own often opinion based perspective of the conflict which you have bought without questioning as it supports your hatred.

There are around 15million Jews in the world and it would be double without the Holocaust.

More conspiracies from you. Maybe you are typing too many posts so some get lost. I believe one of my posts to you on this forum didn't make it through for the same reason. But you automatically create this conspiracy theory that the Jews are doing it.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

ArisePrincePeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting but tell me Ratty : why are you despised by people here so much and why do my particular post frighten you so much? You know I speak truths and your demons writhe against it yes? Like in those films where Satan is traumatised by a cross? Explain to the thread your masonic and demonic issues....
I understand that this thread is your connection to the outside world, given your acute halitosis and mental health history.

You frighten only those in your neighborhood, and that is why they conspire, record and watch you.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text> The Syrians own the land in Syria. The Lebanese own the land in Lebanon. The Jordanians own the land in Jordan. The Turks own the land in Turkey. The Egyptians own the land in Egypt. But the inhabitants of Palestine did not own any land. Yes we believe you. I personally believe that the Kurds should have a state of their own as they have been living on their land for millenium. I believe that the inhabitants of Palestine, all of them should have the right to their own land , those who have lived on the land for millenium, not the invaders.
If I say that the pygmies of Central Africa or the Papus of New Guinea are still living in the Stone age, is that racist? Or is it the truth. Arabs in their behaviour are stupid. They do not use their brain. Lucky for you. If reality is racist, so be it!
As to Ottoman law, same as feudal law in Europe. It does not mean that the Europeans do not own their land because at some time there were princes and princesses.
These countries you mention now own the land since the League of Nations Mandates created them.

Its not about believing me. Fact is you have never seen ownership of this land you are just basing your opinion on the information you have been given which is false. Most of the land was not owned privately. Much of the owned land was owned by people living in Syria and Egypt.

Do the 'invaders' include the Arabs who just arrived on the land the past century or two just like the Jews??

No connection between Feudal and Palestine. Not sure why its so hard to understand that most of the land was owned by the Ottoman Empire and not the residents. They gave up this right in the treaty of servais and the league of nations gave this right to the Jews.

Not to ignore the fact that the large majority of Palestine was taken away from the Mandate and Jews and Jordan was eventually created.

You also make no mention of the $B of belongings stolen from the Jews throughout the region by the Arab countries within a couple of decades of their existence.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are my 'fellows'? What paranioa? The British media is very hostile towards Israel as a whole like most Western countries.
What Jewish media? You are buying into Jews control the world and calling me Paranoid. There are plenty of Jews who are against Israel. So being Jewish means nothing on this subject. At the top of the anti-Israel orgs there is usually a Jew.
On the contrary I don't hear Jewish or Israeli leadership ever really stand up for Israels legal rights. Nor speak of the hatred throughout Palestinian society and the fact that Israel is negotiating with people who call for the destruction of Israel no matter what, even nuke Israel if they had a bomb, even with peace the 'refugees' won't be allowed to become part of the Palestinian state but will be used to destroy Israel once and for all.
Abbas for example was involved in the Munich Olympic massacre and numerous others, he is a holocaust denier and has openly admitted to sending terrorists to kill Israeli civilians. But Israel still tries to negotiate with him.
A few revisionists ignored the facts and created their own often opinion based perspective of the conflict which you have bought without questioning as it supports your hatred.
There are around 15million Jews in the world and it would be double without the Holocaust.
More conspiracies from you. Maybe you are typing too many posts so some get lost. I believe one of my posts to you on this forum didn't make it through for the same reason. But you automatically create this conspiracy theory that the Jews are doing it.
Some five of newspaper chains are controlled by Jews. The 6th one owned by Murdoch is more Zionist than the Zionists and so it goes with the visual media. Of course there are criticism of Israel from other Jewish sources. Israel has been the cause of anti-semitism around the world and the big Jews do not like to be exposed so what do you expect?
Population. There are some 6,5 million Jews in Israel so we are told from that source and some 7,4 million in America (Brandeis University). What about the rest of the world? The 30 million stands. It took two years of research for the economist to find the various numbers in each country, so good luck!
The Palestinians hate you...well if I was them I would. You took what they considered their land and left them in refugee camps, with little hope but their hatred.
As Sylvia Stolz said: If only idiots dispute the story, why are they punished? Because more and more people realise they are idiots!
So Abbas is a denier. Really. Today it is a badge of honour in most of the world. Calling people fascists, nutzis, racist does not frighten people anymore. They just admit it. Insulting people is the sign you lost the argument. And I promise you one thing, I do not hate you. Hate is self destroying and I leave that to you. Remember the word Goyim means "human cattle".
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
These countries you mention now own the land since the League of Nations Mandates created them.
Its not about believing me. Fact is you have never seen ownership of this land you are just basing your opinion on the information you have been given which is false. Most of the land was not owned privately. Much of the owned land was owned by people living in Syria and Egypt.
Do the 'invaders' include the Arabs who just arrived on the land the past century or two just like the Jews??
No connection between Feudal and Palestine. Not sure why its so hard to understand that most of the land was owned by the Ottoman Empire and not the residents. They gave up this right in the treaty of servais and the league of nations gave this right to the Jews.
Not to ignore the fact that the large majority of Palestine was taken away from the Mandate and Jews and Jordan was eventually created.
You also make no mention of the $B of belongings stolen from the Jews throughout the region by the Arab countries within a couple of decades of their existence.
You really let me cry with your league of nations. Who was the League of Nations. Mostly the imperial countries Britain, France, Italy who destroyed the Ottoman Empire. They cut the cake between them. Who gave them that right? Themselves. Remember Lawrence of Arabia who thought that he was fighting for the Arabs and found that he had been screwed. When he protested he was liquidated. The fool had done his job. The rest was for the thieves. Chaim Weizman said in 1917: "If we do not get it (the Balfour declaration) we will destroy the British empire like we have destroyed the Russian Empire. " Jabotinsky said the same. So he got the Balfour declaration. Who gave Balfour the right to give somebody else land away?
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Some five of newspaper chains are controlled by Jews. The 6th one owned by Murdoch is more Zionist than the Zionists and so it goes with the visual media. Of course there are criticism of Israel from other Jewish sources. Israel has been the cause of anti-semitism around the world and the big Jews do not like to be exposed so what do you expect?
Population. There are some 6,5 million Jews in Israel so we are told from that source and some 7,4 million in America (Brandeis University). What about the rest of the world? The 30 million stands. It took two years of research for the economist to find the various numbers in each country, so good luck!
The Palestinians hate you...well if I was them I would. You took what they considered their land and left them in refugee camps, with little hope but their hatred...
So Abbas is a denier. Really. Today it is a badge of honour in most of the world. Calling people fascists, nutzis, racist does not frighten people anymore. They just admit it. Insulting people is the sign you lost the argument. And I promise you one thing, I do not hate you. Hate is self destroying and I leave that to you. Remember the word Goyim means "human cattle".
Which ones and who owns them? What apart from being Jewish makes them connected? Do they have the same political views? Zionist views? etc

Antisemitism has been around long before Israel this is just another excuse to deflect from real antisemitism.

Again you are taking the word of one supposed researcher on Jewish population statistics. An assumption which 99% disagree with but since it supports your agenda you take it in as fact no matter what. This shows you are not interested in the truth but only information whether true or not which supports your opinion.

There are more Jews in Israel than America. These figures you quote include many people who are not Jewish. They have basically changed the definition of Jewish to fit their agenda and to blow up the numbers.

So were are the other 16 million Jews you claim to exist??

Israel didn't leave them in refugee camps. The UNWRA perpetuated the refugee situation to use as a tool to attack Israel. Palestinians leaders and UNWRA leaders have stated this clearly. Again you are trying to stick up for a people who disagree with what you are claiming. The Palestinian refugee camps in the territories are cities and towns like anywhere else in the world. They are not refugee 'camps'.
Instead you should be asking why they are the only refugees in the world who have not been relocated, and why they get their own org with funding which should be going to real refugees. According to international law refugee status cannot be passed down generations. Why do the Palestinians have a different rule for them?

Remember ACCORDING TO YOUR OPINION INSULTING PEOPLE IS A SIGN YOU HAVE LOST AN ARGUMENT. Again this is an assumption from you which you are trying to portray as fact. Thought these people see it as a badge of honor?

I call it as i see it.

IN WHOSE REALITY DOES GOYIM MEAN HUMAN CATTLE? So when god told Abraham that he would have a 'goy gadol''great nation' he was calling the Jews human cattle?? MORE LIES FROM YOU AND YOU CAN'T EVEN ADMIT WHEN YOU ARE WRONG.

The word Goyim translates as Nations, its as simple as that.

interesting how you ignore the fact that not only is Abbas a hater but he has been actively involved in planning, funding and carrying out terrorist attacks against Jewish civilians. He has admitted this on camera. But all you can answer is the Holocaust denial reference.

So basically you pick and chose what you answer, you make so many mistakes in history and context on the conflict often saying and repeating things which are blatantly false. Even when shown to be wrong like with the word Goyim or a false quote you will repost the same thing again and again.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text>You really let me cry with your league of nations. Who was the League of Nations. Mostly the imperial countries Britain, France, Italy who destroyed the Ottoman Empire. They cut the cake between them. Who gave them that right? Themselves. Remember Lawrence of Arabia who thought that he was fighting for the Arabs and found that he had been screwed. When he protested he was liquidated. The fool had done his job. The rest was for the thieves. Chaim Weizman said in 1917: "If we do not get it (the Balfour declaration) we will destroy the British empire like we have destroyed the Russian Empire. " Jabotinsky said the same. So he got the Balfour declaration. Who gave Balfour the right to give somebody else land away?
The League of nations was 52 nations.
Lawrence of Arabia you speak of tried to help create a Jewish country in the whole of Palestine including Jordan in the late 1910's. Read the Weitzman - Faisel paris peace agreement 1919 he was involved from what i have read.

Jews helped the British more than the Arabs helped the British and there were plenty of Arabs fighting for the Ottomans also.

You keep mentioning apparent quotes it would help if you had a source as many that you and others post here were never said.

Balfour declaration on its own was nothing. Only once it was incorporated into the Mandate for Palestine did it become legally binding.

You cannot pick and choose when you want to use the UN or legal aspects to make a point; and than turn around and deny their right to make these decisions.

I never denied it was unfair to a portion of the population but at least half of the Palestinians in 1948 were not on the land for more than 100's of years. They came from other lands just as the Jews mostly did.

The Mandate clearly gives the local non-Jews civil and religious rights but there is no mention of political rights.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Orion as for the documentary you told me to watch. Really sums up why your outlook on the conflict is so distorted. Firstly it is created by a person who feels bad not for Israels actions but his own. Probably guilty of doing something he shouldn't have done and was to much of a pussy to say so at the time.

Lets go through some lies.

There was always problems for Jews living under Arab rule. They were second class citizens, who had less rights and in a court of law had no say, they often couldn't own land and were massacred here and there.

They also take Herzls quote out of context so no surprise where you got that from.

There is no mention of the Jewish immigration for the 50 years leading up to the 20th century. He instead implies it only started in the 1890's.

Britain violated the provisions of the Mandate in favor of the Arabs by restricting Jewish immigration, allowing the Arabs to massacre Jews, and encouraging non-Jewish immigration. Didn't mention the White papers and continuous reduction of land. he implies the opposite.

King David Hotel was a military installation who were warned of the bomb before it went off. They ignored the warning and suffered the consequences.

The majority of the land was not owned by anyone. If you can give any evidence to the contrary go ahead otherwise don't make false claims.

The Mandate for Palestine came long before the Holocaust so it was not a question of Holocaust guilt as is stated.

They ignore the fact that Palestine included Jordan, Golan and S.Lebanon. and instead imply that the Jews go a lot more than they did.

It was the Arabs who were carrying out genocide against the Jews from the early 1920's. The Jewish militias were created mostly to prevent and take revenge for these massacres. no mention of this but statements to the opposite.

Tel-Aviv was created because Jews weren't safe in Jaffo.

There is no mention at all of the massacres against Jews on the land for decades.

They claim battles to be massacres.

There are no Jew only roads just Israeli or Palestinians only.

The wall is not a wall but 95% fence.

Israel doesn't control all the borders into Gaza and never cut off all water, food and power.

Israel only went back to Gaza because there were hundreds of missiles being fired towards Israel towns and cross border attacks.

When does Israel steal Palestinian land to build more and more settlements? No new settlements have been built in the WB for years.

Men, women and children are not killed daily as claimed.

Israelis Arabs have the same rights as Israeli Jews.

What makes Israeli settlement illegal but Palestinian settlement legal?

Maale Adumim in 95-99% Jewish owned.

Settlements are not part of Jerusalem Metropolitan as claimed.

So called peaceful demonstations are violent. In denial.

Not all parties in Israel are Zionist as claimed.

Plenty speak up for the Palestinians.

Called Israel apartheid when their is no official separation on the contrary I see Arabs every day at work, bus, train, st, malls, even where i live.

Nearly every western leader has critizised Israel another BS claim of no critizism due to Holocaust guilt. The EU is boycotting Israel over the green line with no legal basis. Suppose this is pro-Israel also?

SO AFTER WATCHING A PROPAGANDA DOCUMENTARY WRITTEN BY AN ISRAEL OPENLY HOSTILE TOWARDS ISRAEL WITH SO MANY LIES AND DISTORTIONS IT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE CALLED A DOCUMENTARY.

It has people speaking from orgs such as Breaking the Silence, and Veterans today (whose own owner says is full of lies), obviously a bunch of extremists who want Israel to disappear and are willing to lie to reach their goal.

Balfour was only legally binding because it became part of the Mandate text. Which also gave the local non-Jewish population religious and civil rights.

So basically it uses people who run orgs which tell lies such as Veterans today and Breaking the Silence. They ignore all atrocities against Jews and many historical inaccuracies.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
FLUSHING A HASBRAT/TRAITOROUS "ISRAEL FIRSTER"
Since "NFL Fan" is unable to compose an honest, informative rebuttal we must enlighten "Him/her/it" with proof of my earlier observation:
Israel drives US Policy to America's detriment:
“Israel's Netanyahu calls for tighter Iran sanctions”
http://news.yahoo.com/israels-netanyahu-calls...
EXCERPT “Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday called for sanctions on Iran to be strengthened to curb its atomic programme, which the Israeli leader said could lead to nuclear military abilities.” CONTINUED
Another example proving that Israel drives US Foreign policy to America's detriment:
“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN. &#146;03
“Facts and Quotations About How Zionists and Israelis Control America”
http://citizensfordemocracynj.org
"We control America"
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that ... I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." .....Ariel Sharon
The Israeli driven, US fought (ongoing) Iraq War has cost America dearly in Blood and Resources, yet our infestation of traitorous "Israel Firsters" cheerlead for more anti Islamic carnage with American Blood.
Yet our "Israel Firsters" are using the same lies to push for hostilities against other Muslim countries.
Why is America so deeply mired in today's bloody, Mid East Quagmire:
“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.
Support America & Dump the Zionist Regime
Deporting our traitorous Zionist Propagandists would also be a nice touch!
Now, watch for the usual fact free, simple minded, Hasbrat insults!
It looks like Obama is travelling in the opposite direction to Netanyahu now.
Once bitten twice shy ,Obama's naivety seems to be receding , since he was suckered into the red line scenario.
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas is asking for sanctions against key Jew criminal settlements and their representatives .
Way to go Abbas.
Start the ball rolling , we the haters of Jew tyranny , will do all we can to help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 96,301 - 96,320 of109,526
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Middle East Forum right now

Search the Middle East Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 41 min Adam 36 36,085
Pro-Palestinian Students Accused of Exploiting ... 53 min waleed sadat 13
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 54 min former res 65,090
Zionism is Racism (Apr '09) 57 min waleed sadat 501
Syria opposition: consult allies before peace push (May '13) 2 hr Murat 3
'Serbia wants renewal of old friendships' 5 hr Ottoman BiH and Albania 22
On first visit to Gaza, UN official calls for e... 6 hr Hillie Billie Boganed 2
•••
•••
•••
•••