Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
96,081 - 96,100 of 117,941 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Petermann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Guess Who. Always great to read your truths! But yes the blood not end?
Peace and Love to all brothers and sisters at Mt Sinai!
Heh. You're awake at 2AM to spew crap about demons, little man? They're watching you.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Petermann wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL .. and so very true, my friend ... the weasel with it's snout in places we'd rather not say .... too disgusting to think about.
How were things in the isolation ward, little man? Were they able to observe you there as well?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
when u were spawned from inderior inferior eggs and sperms..
Your lack of education and ignorance are laughable, stooge. If not smart, you're at least entertaining.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Petermann wrote:
<quoted text>
How awful Guess Who ... how silly sometimes we waste our intellect on such utter and complete shits like this awful grubby reluctant Jew. Awful really.
Your intellect? Hilarious, little man.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Petermann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Guess Who. Always great to read your truths! But yes the blood not even drips but flows from the hands of these demons and has done so for centuries. Suddenly and surely it must end?
Peace and Love to all brothers and sisters at Mt Sinai!
The Anglicans, Catholics, Jews, Masons and the authorities have been informed of your inappropriate death threats.

They will continue to observe, to record and to report. This time you may not even notice.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Woody wrote:
As Kenyan and foreign detectives continue to comb through the Westgate debris in search of missing bodies and answers to the Westgate terror attack, shocking revelations have emerged that may catch Kenyans unaware following the 4-day horror ordeal they went through.
This is after the detectives discovered a huge underground tunnel also used as sewerage tunnel, which runs several metres from the Westgate Mall to the neighbouring Nakummatt Ukay Mall.
The detectives noted that the Al-Shaabab terrorists are likely to have escaped through the tunnel, and left their explosives in the Westgate Mall, whose explosions have continued to be heard even after the Kenyan Defence Force secured the Westgate building.
I read that the complex belonged to the same Silberstein who made some $7 billion out of the the Trade Centre scam. If true, who says that history does not repeat itself?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been numerous people on this forum who for some reason believe that Zionists or Jews control the world or at the least the US. The interesting thing is that noone has EVER given any evidence that US actions benifit Israel. On the contrary every action I can think of in the Middle East by the US seems to harm Israel.
Except of course when the US taxpayers billions pour in...of course!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you're drunk, harpy. Get some sleep! You have toilets to clean.
Hey! who is coming with toilet jokes, the old condom himself with his superior big man education. Watch it the Gestapo is after you! You cannot I did not give you the tip!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

vistaran wrote:
Muslims never fight a fair war. they are brainwashed to be inhumans and ruthless towards non-Muslims. Hence they do not respect the boundaries and freedom of non-Muslims.
You are right, they never fight a fair war. Those bastards do not march with red uniforms side by side so that they could be wiped out. No, they plant improvised explosive devices on the side or road which blow the brain out of unwary US soldiers send there to teach them democracy. That is dirty, for they should accept the values of Western democracy. And they are not afraid to die for their country fighting invaders. That is not right for they should bow down to Western or Israeli power, not retaliate, leak their boots and thank them for making them slaves in their own land. What an ungrateful bunch! After all the money we spend to destroy their countries ....

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! who is coming with toilet jokes, the old condom himself with his superior big man education. Watch it the Gestapo is after you! You cannot I did not give you the tip!
Does that sort crap get a big guffaw in your hamlet, dumb cretin?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing.
You actually felt the need to answer me twice.
Dumb and drunk for you BOTH times, hag. Now start the floor mopping. It's your job, pig.
With your superior education, big man, don't you know that pigs are not kosher and that you should not talk about about them, except when they are called zebras at the back of the kibbutzim...You naughty boy! you should put on your school uniform and go and get spanked by a dominatrix...You look the type!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see you're having yet another pleasant day, aren't you, pinch-faced harpy?
I must say your wit is overwhelming...just imagine, who would have thought to call somebody a pinch-faced harpy? Your vocabulary is growing by the day! Where do you get your words? In the morning when putting your make up after a hot night with your same sex boy friend? Really! You shock me!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Woody wrote:
<quoted text>
According to a study conducted by the National Policy Institute “As a percentage of world inhabitants the white population will plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of 27.98% in 1950.”
The good thing about that is that we will not have to pay for their everything. There will be nobody to take the blame for their failure, nobody to grovel on the ground for the crimes of slavery, nobody to subsidise their laziness, no Black empowerment, no affirmative action. And of course, when the Chinese realise that they will have to take over the mantle of the White man stupidity, they will do something about it and make the world less dark and more yellow. And of course if any of the other white looking problem makers are still alive, they will make short shrift out of them as well. It is a win-win situation...

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text>I must morning when putting your make up after a hot night with your same sex boy friend? Really! You shock me!
Desperate homosexual references? Now we're getting a peek inside what passes for your mind, aren't we, dullard?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text>The good thing about that is that we will ite man stupidity, they will do something about it and make the world less dark and more yellow. And of course if any of the other white looking problem makers are still alive, they will make short shrift out of them as well. It is a win-win situation...
Out to write your own clumsy version of 'Mein Kampf', blathering fool?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that sort crap get a big guffaw in your hamlet, dumb cretin?
I do not know that but it certainly force you to open the dictionary to find a new word to complete your poor vocabulary...You must be spending the whole day looking for new words...of course that is impossible when your boy friend is near...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Desperate homosexual references? Now we're getting a peek inside what passes for your mind, aren't we, dullard?
Not quite, it is a fair psychological profile of the person behind the girlish writing.Are you a transvestite by chance? You do express yourself like one! It is the manerism which points to it!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text>I do not know that but it certainly force you to open the dictionary to find a new word to complete your poor vocabulary...You must be spending the whole day looking for new words...of course that is impossible when your boy friend is near...
LOL! Your assumptions apply only to your lonely sad self, creepo. You're amazed at my erudition, and you hate me for it.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Out to write your own clumsy version of 'Mein Kampf', blathering fool?
..Blathering fool!..I see you had to open that dictionary again. How do you do that? You first start with the insults beginning with a A, and goes to B, etc. It fits the pattern.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Not quite, it is a fair psychological profile of the person behind the girlish writing.Are you a transvestite by chance? You do express yourself like one! It is the manerism which points to it!
Even MORE homoerotic language, dull dude? Just because the neighborhood kids pick on YOU with such insults doesn't mean it works on your betters, does it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heavy Clashes in Syria's Golan Heights 3 min Jeff Brightone 1
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 4 min scirocco 1,376
Obama takes tougher line against Gaza casualties 14 min scirocco 359
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... 21 min scirocco 1,816
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min JOEL 68,918
[CTRL] Fwd: Christian Zionist John Hagee's Corn... (Jun '07) 44 min Fairy Tales 34
Mosque lawsuit's cost to county to rise: Expens... (Feb '14) 1 hr 1LuckyDad 11
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Middle East People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••