Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#106562 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Fire!!!! There's a Jew behind that tree! FIRE!!! It's RATTY/SERPENT/Fanny who's pretending to be an ex-catholic fireman altar little boy. FIRE!!!!! Put out that tree and while you're at dear put out RATTY. FIRE!
I enjoy watching you fall apart, perv. It makes my morning.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#106565 Jun 13, 2013
..........Israel's PM opens exhibit at Auschwitz
By ARON HELLER | Associated Press – 1 hr 16 mins ago....Email 0Share
41Tweet0Share0Print......
View Photo.Associated Press/Czarek Sokolowski - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu points at a map showing where Jews were killed during the Holocaust at the opening of a new pavilion at the former Nazi death camp …more of Auschwitz, in Oswiecim, Poland, Thursday, June 13, 2013. The exhibition in Bloc 27 was curated by Israel’s Yad Vashem Institute Chairman Avner Shalev. It is meant to educate visitors about the Holocaust and the Nazi Germany’s quest to exterminate the Jewish people.The event closed Netanyahu’s two-day visit to Poland that was steeped in symbolism, as it focused on the Jewish people's painful history there during World War II as well as on the strong relations between Poland and the Jewish state today.(AP Photo/Czarek Sokolowski) less

....OSWIECIM, Poland (AP)— In a defiant speech coming from the place symbolizing the suffering of Jews during World War II, Israel's prime minister warned on Thursday that the Jewish state will do everything to prevent another Holocaust and to defend itself against any threat.

Benjamin Netanyahu spoke during the inauguration of a new pavilion at the former Nazi death camp of Auschwitz that is to educate visitors about the Holocaust and Nazi's quest to exterminate Jews. Auschwitz with adjacent Birkenau was the most notorious of a system of death camps that Nazi Germany built and operated in occupied Poland.

"From here, the place that attest to the desire to destroy us, I, the prime minister of Israel, the state of the Jewish people, say to all the nations of the world: The state of Israel will do whatever is necessary to prevent another Holocaust," Netanyahu said, as he stood in front of the red-brick former prisoner block that houses the new exhibition.

"We must not be complacent in the face of threats of annihilation. We must not bury our heads in the sand or allow others to do the work for us," he said, not naming the threat but apparently meaning Iran and its nuclear program.

Before the speech, he visited Block 27, which is now dedicated to presenting Auschwitz in the larger context of the World War II genocide. More than 1.1 million of the 6 million Jews killed in the Holocaust died in the Auschwitz-Birkenau death camp.

Among some 4.2 million names of Holocaust victims listed, page after page, on a 14-meter (yard)-long list, Netanyahu found the name of Yehudit Hun, the twin sister of his late father-in-law, killed in Bilgoraj, southeastern Poland.

"If there are Holocaust deniers, have them come to Block 27 and go over one name at a time," Netanyahu said in clear reference to Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who questions the extent of the Holocaust.

The exhibition was curated by Israel's Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial. It aims to provide the backdrop of the Holocaust, the Nazi Germany's ideology for murder, and the physical and spiritual struggle of its victims. It also includes survivor testimonies and drawings by some of the 1.5 million children killed in the Holocaust.

The Germans carried out the Holocaust to a large extent in occupied Poland, because it had Europe's largest Jewish population and it was at the heart of a railway network that allowed the Nazis to easily transport Jews there from elsewhere in Europe. Many Israeli leaders are children of Holocaust survivors, and Israel has the world's largest population of survivors.

In recent years, Poland has become one of the friendliest states to Israel

USA

#106566 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw c'mon Ratty tell us once more ... no denial .. no hesitation .. tell us about your Jewish heritage.
What's your religion, little perv? Are you in a mental facility? You often are, aren't you? That's FUNNY!

Nonetheless, you'll be monitored for the rest of the week, so why fight it?

USA

#106567 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah but RAtty? Is your morning a Jewish morning or an ex-catholic morning? no hesitation ... no denial c'mon RATTY tell us again.... Ah 'The Jews and Their Lies' Luther was right all along eh RATTY?... no hesitation ... no denial ... tell us RATTY...?
The worship of your Jewish god is making you angry, isn't it, perv?

USA

#106570 Jun 13, 2013
GAYNOSE IN SANTA wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell the thread Ratty. You're proud of your Jewish heritage eh SERPENT? why do you hesitate ... why are you in denial RATty ???
I love the fact that a useless little perv such as you would waste his not-so-precious time on such things. Is that one of the motives for the Watchers?

USA

#106572 Jun 13, 2013
GAY FOR SATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Brag about a wheelchair? More lies from the acclaimed Jew who's proud of his heritage. Does that heritage include murdering Palestinian children Ratty and calling for white phosphorus bombing of children? No denial eh RATTY?
You claimed to have been all but crippled by your falsified 'ordeal' little perv. Why do you lie about these things?

You're a sympathy freak, aren't you?

USA

#106574 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion Ratty the proud Jew? Mind your own biz RATTY. Why have you been
I love to lick a man when he's down
You have no religion because no one would have a raving freak who hates his own god. That's true, isn't it, little perv?

The Watchers are preparing for another weekend of spying. Admit it, you've seen them, haven't you?

USA

#106576 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lard, Grating Masturbator of Cretins only makes me smile.
and smile in pure wander of his magic and authority over the entire neighborhood.
That's your only excuse for hating your Jewish god, boy? You must be in a world of hurt!

USA

#106577 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
I was viciously attacked by Jews and Masons RATTY [the Jew]. I was mentally crippled I was severely butt hurt and left bleeding to death.
I have the scares to prove it Ratty.
I seek sympathy from anybody RATTY. I seek booze.. I bring only booze here RATTY [the JEW).
C'mon RATTY .. no denial no hesitation ... you're a JEW yes?
In other words, you're a lying sympathy freak, aren't you friendless perv?
Your-time-has-co me

Philadelphia, PA

#106579 Jun 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you're a lying sympathy freak, aren't you friendless perv?
How old are you? Your arguing style is very elementary. Why do you seem to be quick to label someone a perv? Are you projecting?

These are all rhetorical, no need to answer, but you will:^)

Enjoy what's left of your pathetic life--evil Jew.

USA

#106581 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you asshamed of your Jewish heritage Ratty? We know .... but tell us anyway.
I really do enjoy seeing you fall apart over the picayune, perv. How many of your accounts have been deleted for racist content?

Why do you lie about being attacked by Jews and Masons, and is this one of the reasons you're so closely watched? Why do you so hate your own god as to vilify his ethnicity?

USA

#106582 Jun 13, 2013
Your-slime-has-cum wrote:
<quoted text>
How
These are all rhetorical, no need to answer, but you will:^)
Enjoy what's left of your pathetic life--evil Jew.
His perversions are well known here, stooge. Whatever happened to the end of the world thing you were raving about last year?

USA

#106583 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>

ge his nic and this is what
Hey creepy! I'm proud of my Jewish heritage. No denial, no hesitation. Are or a long time and sadly for you you self-loathing Jew I've known about it all along.... how do you feel RATTY you racist piece of shit.
I can see you're having another of of your many bad days, perv. I know why you feel the need to vent this way. It's because I've pinpointed your hatred for your own god and I was kind enough to inform you of being watched. No need to thank me, OK?

Your twisted insides are palpable.

USA

#106586 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
On Page 2002 on May 22nd 2009 of this thread I replied to Ratty ... the cartoonie freak. An NFL Fan forgot to change his nic and this is what FanNy replied below but as RATTY.
Petesake wrote:
eves?
is racism for all to see, ONE AND THE SAME JEW .... AN NFL FAN.
How many hours did it take you to flail away at this nothingness, dull perv?
How many of your accounts have been deleted for your dirty bigotry?

Why do you lie about being attacked, and how did you know the perpetrators were Masons and Jewish? You can't answer that, can you, perv?

It's a joy to see you come apart.

USA

#106588 Jun 13, 2013
GAY FOR SATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you persistently deny being a JEW? Low self-esteem based on
be a proud Jew if you can manage it. It will be a cathartic experience for you OK?
My posts often mock you and your abject confusion concerning your worship of a Jewish god, perv. What's wrong with that?

Why do you lie about being 'attacked'? You've pathetically sought sympathy your entire life, haven't you, perv?

USA

#106590 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>

Explain your meaning of 'white crispness' as it applies to Palestinian children RATTY?
I'm communicating with others who are reading your muddled racist diatribes, perv. People are laughing at you, but I'm sure you're accustomed to that, aren't you?

Are you nervously anticipating another weekend of being monitored?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#106591 Jun 13, 2013
hezbollah = cold blooded murders with no conscience

USA

#106594 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
out the great people of Port Jefferson being hoodwinked by some yarn you may have spun. This confirms for all SERPENT/RATTY ... you are the most racist drek on topix ... a
Pathetic. Leave it to a lonely fool like you to believe that hag on Long Island is a group of friends, perv. How does it feel to be watched?

USA

#106597 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>

Even just for the great Barbara Striesland .. eh RATTY ?... no denial ... no hesitation? Be a proud Jew.
How did you know those who attended you in hospital were Jewish, perv?

USA

#106598 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame Ratty ... VERY lame .. no denial no hesitation...
You're running out of library computer time, aren't you, perv? Watch for them on your way home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CYPRUS: Greece, Russia and Israel, building str... 11 min Dervis Eroglu 9
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min JOEL 71,224
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,908
IS said to execute 100 foreign fighters who wan... 5 hr God Damned Holy S... 5
Turkish PM resolved to punish 'plots against na... 6 hr Rockstar 18
Israel official: Settlement funding up before vote 7 hr Yumpin Yimminy 3
Russian initiative "serious step" to solve Syri... 7 hr Azat 1
More from around the web