Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,689)

Showing posts 93,761 - 93,780 of114,961
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bobbalinda 55

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

`

~`

The powers to be might stop you from viewing this video i posted above, either look up " the road to World War 3" or this site i posted below.

The video i posted above had over 1 million hits and is worth viewing. It show us the source of our dilemma is Zionist privately run Federal Reserve bank and jew jews wickedness and evilness...

http://www.google.com/search... .
mel

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

the jews are crazy
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

SO, YO0U UNEMPLOYED THERE TOO???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the Jews the people who made you take that nasty job of mopping the floors at the bowling lanes, stooge? If not for them, I'm sure you'd have been a lawyer or a famous writer by now.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely Bobbalinda but also Ratty and a Jew ....
How original of you, little perv. They'll be monitoring you again this weekend. Are you prepared?
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

mel wrote:
`

`

the jews are crazy
@

i give jews no credit whatsoever for what they did to the World/.

i blame the dumb and gullible goyims or non-jews for supporting jew jews Zionism at election time.

All you flag waving idiots for the likes of Manchurian jew jews' Candidate George Washington Bush head, the Clintons and the Jew jews Obama band wagon, have been hoodwinked, have been taken and have been had!

Our Constitution and our Rights that the late President John F. Kennedy warned us about and closed the Zion run Federal Reserve and defended with his life, are being stepped on in the name of Arabs terrorists, that israel and those who support israel created/.

Don't you brain dead who support israel's terrorism get it yet/?

Zionist used you and your Christian beliefs to quench their thirsty evil appetites for greed and power. The Talmud teaches jew jews that goyims are beasts of burden to serve jew jews!
Bobby Sandman 88

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

`

Correction:

Our Constitution and our Rights that the late President John F. Kennedy warned us about and closed the Zion run Federal Reserve and had defended our Constitution against Tribal Jewry,...with his life!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobbalinda take a look at this below:
On Page 2002 on May 22nd 2009 of this thread I replied to Ratty ... the ATTY the violent racist JEW who praises the death of children and displays on-Jew persona for a long time and sadly for you you self-loathing Jew I've known about it all along.... how do you feel RATTY you racist piece of shit.
Filling even more toilets with your stories? To think an unemployable slob like you has the time to peruse thousands of posts. Tax payers should be outraged, shouldn't they?

How does it feel to live the conundrum of both hating and worshiping a Jew, little perv? They'll be watching again soon, so maybe you should take care to avoid them.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Pet Snake wrote:
You're a member of the Synagogue of Satan FAnny/Ratty and you've been 'blaming' Catholics for your disgusting racism. Strangely but appropriately the number I need to send this post? 6661 ... says it all eh Ratty? You're one disgusting bag of shit FANNY and the thread is aware of your 'Jew heritage.'
You're very, very upset today, aren't you, little perv? Did the government cut your computer time? Is that why you're unable to access very often?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

SAYNOTOSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been outed as a Jew as well as a pervert RATTY the RACIST. How does it feel little boy lover?
Ckes a lot out of you eh JIM [the JEW]?
Why the change of alias, little perv?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Very very upset Ratty? Why? Because you're known now to the thread as Ratty the Racist Jew as well as ANL FanNY aka SERPENT/JIMMY -me-[Little] children to be as a 'White Crispness??' Yeah RAtty we know you and we're very very upset only with the HATE you bring here and the lies to hide the authorship of that HATE.... ex-catholic JEW.
Hilarious, little perv. You act as if you're in some sort of frenetic fire drill. Is your problem of hating your own Jewish god getting the better of you?

No wonder they watch and take note of your activities.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that RATTY the {RACIST Blaspheming Christ-hating} Jew?
Are you also hard of reading, little perv? Why do you worship a Jewish god when you so obviously carry a deep hatred for them? That twists your puny guts every day, doesn't it? Is it one of the reasons for the intense scrutiny?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
No RATTY. The significance of my friends from Port Jefferson knowing for you make a pretense at hilarity but it doesn't change the fact you're a Jew behind a tree; but also an exposed Jew behind a tree. Be proud RATTY. Be proud of your Jewish heritage eh? Remember?
BFD, little perv.
Of course, people say that to you every day, don't they?

How did you know those who 'attacked' you were Masons and Jews? Why did you brag of being in a wheelchair? How did you know the medical staff was Jewish when you were in hospital? Did you scream at them?

You did, didn't you, little perv?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Fire!!!! There's a Jew behind that tree! FIRE!!! It's RATTY/SERPENT/Fanny who's pretending to be an ex-catholic fireman altar little boy. FIRE!!!!! Put out that tree and while you're at dear put out RATTY. FIRE!
I enjoy watching you fall apart, perv. It makes my morning.
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

..........Israel's PM opens exhibit at Auschwitz
By ARON HELLER | Associated Press – 1 hr 16 mins ago....Email 0Share
41Tweet0Share0Print......
View Photo.Associated Press/Czarek Sokolowski - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu points at a map showing where Jews were killed during the Holocaust at the opening of a new pavilion at the former Nazi death camp …more of Auschwitz, in Oswiecim, Poland, Thursday, June 13, 2013. The exhibition in Bloc 27 was curated by Israel’s Yad Vashem Institute Chairman Avner Shalev. It is meant to educate visitors about the Holocaust and the Nazi Germany’s quest to exterminate the Jewish people.The event closed Netanyahu’s two-day visit to Poland that was steeped in symbolism, as it focused on the Jewish people's painful history there during World War II as well as on the strong relations between Poland and the Jewish state today.(AP Photo/Czarek Sokolowski) less

....OSWIECIM, Poland (AP)— In a defiant speech coming from the place symbolizing the suffering of Jews during World War II, Israel's prime minister warned on Thursday that the Jewish state will do everything to prevent another Holocaust and to defend itself against any threat.

Benjamin Netanyahu spoke during the inauguration of a new pavilion at the former Nazi death camp of Auschwitz that is to educate visitors about the Holocaust and Nazi's quest to exterminate Jews. Auschwitz with adjacent Birkenau was the most notorious of a system of death camps that Nazi Germany built and operated in occupied Poland.

"From here, the place that attest to the desire to destroy us, I, the prime minister of Israel, the state of the Jewish people, say to all the nations of the world: The state of Israel will do whatever is necessary to prevent another Holocaust," Netanyahu said, as he stood in front of the red-brick former prisoner block that houses the new exhibition.

"We must not be complacent in the face of threats of annihilation. We must not bury our heads in the sand or allow others to do the work for us," he said, not naming the threat but apparently meaning Iran and its nuclear program.

Before the speech, he visited Block 27, which is now dedicated to presenting Auschwitz in the larger context of the World War II genocide. More than 1.1 million of the 6 million Jews killed in the Holocaust died in the Auschwitz-Birkenau death camp.

Among some 4.2 million names of Holocaust victims listed, page after page, on a 14-meter (yard)-long list, Netanyahu found the name of Yehudit Hun, the twin sister of his late father-in-law, killed in Bilgoraj, southeastern Poland.

"If there are Holocaust deniers, have them come to Block 27 and go over one name at a time," Netanyahu said in clear reference to Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who questions the extent of the Holocaust.

The exhibition was curated by Israel's Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial. It aims to provide the backdrop of the Holocaust, the Nazi Germany's ideology for murder, and the physical and spiritual struggle of its victims. It also includes survivor testimonies and drawings by some of the 1.5 million children killed in the Holocaust.

The Germans carried out the Holocaust to a large extent in occupied Poland, because it had Europe's largest Jewish population and it was at the heart of a railway network that allowed the Nazis to easily transport Jews there from elsewhere in Europe. Many Israeli leaders are children of Holocaust survivors, and Israel has the world's largest population of survivors.

In recent years, Poland has become one of the friendliest states to Israel

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw c'mon Ratty tell us once more ... no denial .. no hesitation .. tell us about your Jewish heritage.
What's your religion, little perv? Are you in a mental facility? You often are, aren't you? That's FUNNY!

Nonetheless, you'll be monitored for the rest of the week, so why fight it?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah but RAtty? Is your morning a Jewish morning or an ex-catholic morning? no hesitation ... no denial c'mon RATTY tell us again.... Ah 'The Jews and Their Lies' Luther was right all along eh RATTY?... no hesitation ... no denial ... tell us RATTY...?
The worship of your Jewish god is making you angry, isn't it, perv?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

GAYNOSE IN SANTA wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell the thread Ratty. You're proud of your Jewish heritage eh SERPENT? why do you hesitate ... why are you in denial RATty ???
I love the fact that a useless little perv such as you would waste his not-so-precious time on such things. Is that one of the motives for the Watchers?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

GAY FOR SATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Brag about a wheelchair? More lies from the acclaimed Jew who's proud of his heritage. Does that heritage include murdering Palestinian children Ratty and calling for white phosphorus bombing of children? No denial eh RATTY?
You claimed to have been all but crippled by your falsified 'ordeal' little perv. Why do you lie about these things?

You're a sympathy freak, aren't you?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion Ratty the proud Jew? Mind your own biz RATTY. Why have you been
I love to lick a man when he's down
You have no religion because no one would have a raving freak who hates his own god. That's true, isn't it, little perv?

The Watchers are preparing for another weekend of spying. Admit it, you've seen them, haven't you?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lard, Grating Masturbator of Cretins only makes me smile.
and smile in pure wander of his magic and authority over the entire neighborhood.
That's your only excuse for hating your Jewish god, boy? You must be in a world of hurt!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 93,761 - 93,780 of114,961
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••