Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
87,921 - 87,940 of 117,881 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>i didn't give you anything . I gave you a credible link describing Palestinian Christian population drop after creation of Israel.
World saw how Jews treat their Arab brethren . World still remembers the video clip showing Palestinian father holding little kid while being shot at by the Israeli soldiers . Kid got it first
so you admit then that your claim of a Holocaust on the Palestinian Christian population by Israel is false then.
Or are you now going to retract that and go around in circles again.
Wikipedia is not a credible link and never has been you use that in any real university as source and you will lose grades.

Are you an automated answering machine as you keep repeating the same crap which never happened.
that little kid never got shot by Israelis, he was alive and uninjured at the end of the original unedited clip and this has been proven in a French Courtroom.

As for attrocities what about the baby shot by a Palestinains sniper in Hebron in her fathers arms. The Pregnant Woman with four children all massacred on the road by Palestinians. More in the present the Fogel Family who were massacred in their home father mother children and a baby. These cases are real signs of evil. but since you seem to be living in your own world go F&^*^ yourself.

Non-Jews have their own political parties in Israel have been in every parliament for decades, include a Supreme Court Justice, former deputy and i believe even acting PM, throughout the army, courts, business, and so on. There are 2million out of around 8 million Israelis who are not Jewish and have the same rights as everyone else.
Interesting how the World seems to forget how Arabs treat their own people and all the minorities in their lands.
orion

Sudan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
So according to your words above a Jew and an Israeli are the same thing even though the large majority of Jews are not Israeli and 2 million Israel are not Jewish.
9/11 is a controversial one if you believe as you claim then wasn't the US gov involved also as well as other intelligence services around the world. also according to those theories it is only a small number of Jews involved and also many Christians, Agnostics, Atheists, Buddhists, and so on. Why specifically the Jews.
Having personally spoken to one of those involved in the King David Hotel bombing (not that the information supporting my claims are not out there already), they warned the British of the bomb by phoning it in and were ignored.
I must agree that certain factions of Jews under the Mandate for Palestine did target civilian areas it was not accepted by the mainstream (Hamas won a large majority in the Palestinian elections whereas Kach the Jewish extremist group is illegal in Israel).
If you can name cases in the past decade where Israel has taken over Palestinian homes without them being used as a military facility or being owned by a terrorist it would help your claims.
As for back then it was a war in which the Palestinian civilian population was the most active in carrying out massacres against local Jewish populations not even the Arab armies.
What would you do if they left your "home" ie Gaza and for the decade following you continuously used your home to target a million civilians in the neighboring state. Besides the fact that Israel provides Gaza with Electricity (Hamas attack the power station giving them electricity) and many other necessities. Hamas owes Israel hundreds of millions of shekel in electricity bills.
Would you arm, fund, train, power up, an enemy whose sole aim for existing is t.
The problem is to define a Jew. Most Jews shun Judaism (the main religion of israel as Prof Leibowitz stated is holocaustism) most are atheists. It is not a race as Prof Shlomo Sand stated in his book. The same Shlomo Sand stated that DNA proved that the today palestinians are the descendants of the Israelites. They are not semites as semites are mostly Arabs and the bulk of Jewry is of Turko Mongol and Berber origin. The moment Israel is called the "Jewish state" , Jews and Israel become the same. Samuel Roth in his book "Jews must live" page 18 stated:
" Jewish history has been tragic to the Jews and no less tragic to the neighbouring nations who have suffered them. Our major vice of old as of today is PARASITISM. We are a people of vultures living on the labour and good forturne of the rest of the world."
I personally do not put all the Jews in the same basket and Israelis in another. There are good and bad in all nations. That is why I would not condemn the German people for the alleged sins of a few. As Nahum Goldmann said in the "Jewish Paradox" in 1978
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting".
"we told the authorities in London; we shall in Palestine, whethere you want us there or not. You may speed up or slow down our coming, but it would be better for you to help us, otherwise our constructive forces will turn into destructive ones that will bring about ferment in the entire world." Judische Rundschau #4, 1920, Germany by Chaim Weismann, Zionist leader. You can forget about all international laws you are quoting. Weismann (with Rothchilds behind him) set the rules. AND HE MENTIONED PALESTINE!
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
so you admit then that your claim of a Holocaust on the Palestinian Christian population by Israel is false then.
Wikipedia is not a credible link and never has been you use that in any real university as source and you will lose grades.
Are you an automated answering machine as you keep repeating the same crap which never happened.
that little kid never got shot by Israelis, he was alive and uninjured at the end of the original unedited clip and this has been proven in a French Courtroom.
As for attrocities what about the baby shot by a Palestinains sniper in Hebron in her fathers arms. The Pregnant Woman with four children all massacred on the road by Palestinians. More in the present the Fogel Family who were massacred in their home father mother children and a baby. These cases are real signs of evil. but since you seem to be living in your own world go F&^*^ yourself.
Non-Jews have their own political parties in Israel have been in every parliament for decades, include a Supreme Court Justice, former deputy and i believe even acting PM, throughout the army, courts, business, and so on. There are 2million out of around 8 million Israelis who are not Jewish and have the same rights as everyone else.
Interesting how the World seems to forget how Arabs treat their own people and all the minorities in their lands.
BBC thinks otherwise . The boy was killed .
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/952600.stm

I feel for the Jewish or Israeli families killed by raging muslim scum but it looks that many more muslims are dying than Israelis
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
here . Palestinian holocaust :
http://palestinianholocaust.net/English/In_De...
Gideon

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

The solution for Israel, is to allow Hamas to take control of their media, except for a couple of AM radio talk shows. Elect a Palestinian to become Prime Minister of Israel, allow the government to be hostile to business and promote abortion, gay marriage, and class warfare.

They should demonize all male Israelis, promote their women to inter-marry with Arabs and tax, and tax, and tax anyone left with a job while they send tons of money to the unemployed and unmarried Israeli women with Arab babies.

Then make sure that their Prime Minister is as corrupt as hell, and gets away with telling their military to stand down as Israelis are killed by terrorist enemies. Then make sure the press covers it all up and look like an innocent misunderstanding. And have any crimes buried under lawyer tricks that will take years to investigate.
super grover

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

there shoud not be one single death in the middle east due to w are stravation or any of the other ...... with the ampount aount oil and other recource coming from the middle east.....
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Then why were the Zionists in bed with them? With the Havaara transfer agreement, Hitler became the founding father of the State of Israel. The haganah was trained in Germany, Jewish settlers were trained in crafts in camps flying the future Israeli flag. Properties of emigrant Jews were paid in merchandise to be sold in Palestine and the cash paid to their owners. Money and arms were supplied to the various Jewish armed forces, Haganah, Irgun and Stern Gang.Any wonder why Yishak Shamir offered Hitler a battalion of Jewish troops to fight the British? And Gertrude Stein proposeed Adolf for the Nobel Peace Prize?
They say that if you have 7 rabbis you have eight different opinions.. that was the case then. At the same time the World Jewish Council declared war on Germany in 1933, 58 days after Adolf took over. The reason...his economic system which was the envy of everybody at the time and the proposed nationalisation of the Reichbank, a Rothchild's bank. The Jewish declaration of war of 1933 made every Jews in the Reich and territories an enemy alien. And as happened with the japanese and others in the US, enemy aliens are put in camps, for security reason. Jews wereonly round up from 1941 onward. A lot swore loyalty to Hitler and got an Aryan certificate. 150 000 served in the military to the highest echelon and were highly decorated.
Interesting!
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Like Henry Kissiger said: A people who has been persecuted for 2000 years, must be doing something wrong!
Exactly!! it is more than obvious.
Zionist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

The tanks are getting ready to roll on in to gaza, the initial spearhead will be tanks spewing mortar fire to the front , anything that moves is a target , gaza will be divided in six pieces , each division line a mile wide, every building within that mile will be bulldozed. Into flat land. The call to move is now in the hands of the prime minister of israel the honorable Binyamin Netanyaho . With the help of god the jewish people will be victorious against the enemy that swears to destroy the holy land . Willy in Houston Texas
super grover

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Zionist wrote:
The tanks are getting ready to roll on in to gaza, the initial spearhead will be tanks spewing mortar fire to the front , anything that moves is a target , gaza will be divided in six pieces , each division line a mile wide, every building within that mile will be bulldozed. Into flat land. The call to move is now in the hands of the prime minister of israel the honorable Binyamin Netanyaho . With the help of god the jewish people will be victorious against the enemy that swears to destroy the holy land . Willy in Houston Texas
Houston Texas is a nice place to be we do not desriminate here,normally
sad

Galax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Listen I love all you guys out there in this big crazy world that we live in but I'm begging for all this crazy killing to stop. Over a piece of land or is it for money or maybe power. Or is it religion ? I'm not really smart when it comes down to knowing the political part of world but I do know the feeling in my heart that fighting and killing over the things in this world is wrong. I know that it's hard to expect everybody to love one another, but does mankind really have to go this far with it. what happen to sharing and learning to live in peace and harmony? It hurts me every day when I see people suffering and dying and of course it is always the innocent.
Whoknows

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Assad is being helped primarily by China and Russia who as usual don't care about human values. Politics is one thing but enabling a govt that is butchering people is fathomable. BTW, there are some interesting conversations going on this topic and others at an anonymous site www.socialnumber.com where you are just a number
The Advocate

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

orion wrote:
<quoted text>That is right. All he Jewish Neo-cons who put Obama into power, went over to Romney as Obama opposed them. And Romney lost. Is Jewish power weakening ?
You forget that well over 70 per cent of the Jewish community votes Democratic all the time, which is why Republicans spend hard money on them and Latinos because they tend to vote as a bloc, not like WASPs. Black people also tend to vote Democrat but their numbers are more or less half and half on this in regards to issues like health care, gay rights and military issues.

That and the American Jewish community is very pro Obama, so I don't know where you're getting the idea that Romney was their only choice.
BURT

Dover, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

We need an emergency load of lemon gatorade delivered
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget that well over 70 per cent of the Jewish community votes Democratic all the time, which is why Republicans spend hard money on them and Latinos because they tend to vote as a bloc, not like WASPs. Black people also tend to vote Democrat but their numbers are more or less half and half on this in regards to issues like health care, gay rights and military issues.
That and the American Jewish community is very pro Obama, so I don't know where you're getting the idea that Romney was their only choice.
It was the Israeli zionists who wanted Romney, because they think that Obama doesn't give a rat's azzz about the Middle East or Israel!!
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

orion wrote:
<quoted text> The problem is to define a Jew. Most Jews shun Judaism (the main religion of israel as Prof Leibowitz stated is holocaustism) most are atheists. It is not a race as Prof Shlomo Sand stated in his book. The same Shlomo Sand stated that DNA proved that the today palestinians are the descendants of the Israelites. They are not semites as semites are mostly Arabs and the bulk of Jewry is of Turko Mongol and Berber origin. The moment Israel is called the "Jewish state" , Jews and Israel become the same. Samuel Roth in his book "Jews must live" page 18 stated:
" Jewish history has been tragic to the Jews and no less tragic to the neighbouring nations who have suffered them. Our major vice of old as of today is PARASITISM. We are a people of vultures living on the labour and good forturne of the rest of the world."
I personally do not put all the Jews in the same basket and Israelis in another. There are good and bad in all nations. That is why I would not condemn the German people for the alleged sins of a few. As Nahum Goldmann said in the "Jewish Paradox" in 1978
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting".
"we told the authorities in London; we shall in Palestine, whethere you want us there or not. You may speed up or slow down our coming, but it would be better for you to help us, otherwise our constructive forces will turn into destructive ones that will bring about ferment in the entire world." Judische Rundschau #4, 1920, Germany by Chaim Weismann, Zionist leader. You can forget about all international laws you are quoting. Weismann (with Rothchilds behind him) set the rules. AND HE MENTIONED PALESTINE!
So you really choose to believe what suits you then. Taking the most radical opinions and putting them together.
Sand is a revisionist historian who ignores facts when it suits him especially Jewish sources.
The only people who find him credible are those looking to deny the Jewish History.
His evidence is false and a farce in my opinion and most credible sources would agree with that.

Studies clearly show that Ashkenas Jews are closer genetically to Palestinians and local Arabs than any other people in the world.
Nice try to insert the Khazar conspiracy bullshit.
Typical Anti-semitic commments in your post just because you quote someone else doesn't deny the fact that you seem to have a deep hatred for Jews based on lies and distortions.

So you call Jews Khazars if you follow Sand.
Believe Jews are Parasites.
Compare Jews to Nazis who as a people were involved or did not stop millions of people being murdered.
Not sure about that quote either i have seen so many quotes like this from places like rense and stormfront which were never said it would help if you can give me a real source which i can find online for that.

So if i said i rule the world you would believe me ignore international law giving me power to actually rule the world???

International law is relevant especially since Israel is nearly always justified in its actions from a legal perspective.
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

<quoted text>
BBC thinks otherwise . The boy was killed .
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/952600.stm
I feel for the Jewish or Israeli families killed by raging muslim scum but it looks that many more muslims are dying than Israelis
Its amazing how haters such as you go to newspapers or wikipedia for their facts. I feel sorry for you living a false reality full of unjustified hate.

As for the link you gave firstly it is from 2000 and i have clearly stated that it was used an a jihad propaganda tool so their must have been a point when it was considered reality.
BBC is known for distortion facts and are under investigation at the moment.

new example of BBC of BBC Lies
Exposed: Pallywood Returns to Gaza
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

more BBC questionable actions
http://honestreporting.com/search/...

Al Durah was not killed.

The Palestinians are known to make up fake attacks and deaths it is called Pallywood and you can find numerous videos showing their intentional blood libels.
Jenin massacre which never happened.
Al Durah not killed by Israel but you seem uninterested in facts you have shown your true face. Find anything supporting your opinion even if its lies.
Gaza beach massacre which happen due to Hamas mines under the sand.
Fake Funerals, Digging up dead bodies claiming Israel killed them.
Even when a Palestinian girl falls of a swing Israel is blamed and the world media attacks Israel for something which never happened.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HonestReportingVi...

the link above can give more examples of media distortions when it comes to Israel.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Jews killed off almost whole population of Palestinian Christians .
this is why we chose Obama . No more crimes in israel's name
Christians deserve this treatment, they are the Zionist biggest supporters
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

The leader of Lebanese Islamic Resistance, Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah on Thursday condemned the western leaders for their support for the latest vicious attack on the 1.5 million Gazans by the Jewish army.“The bloodshed in Gaza shows the true face of the United states and the West,” he said in a televised speech aired in Beirut.
Nasrallah urged the 57 Muslim nation-states to sever all form of relations with the US while calling upon Cairo, Amman and Ankara to break diplomatic relations with the Zionist entity. He also claimed that the Zionist regime is taking revenge for its failure to bring regime changes in Syria and Lebanon by attacking the coastal enclave.

Hizballah is the only Arab millitia which defeated the Jewish Army in the summer of 2006.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>

Gaza beach massacre which happen due to Hamas mines under the sand.
On 9 June 2006, between 4:31 and 4:50 p.m., Israeli artillery and a navy gunboat fired 8 artillery shells at the beach, with two shells landing 200 metres away from the family.[6] The Israeli army and Israeli officials initially took responsibility.[2] A subsequent investigation by the Israeli Defence Forces concluded that the explosion was not caused by the shelling of the beach and blamed it on a Palestinian land mine.[7][8][9] This investigation was criticized by Human Rights Watch[10] and The Guardian.[11] The IDF acknowledged a flaw in the report in that it omitted mention of two 76mm naval shells, the IDF maintains had landed too far away to have caused the explosion. At this point, the IDF acknowledged that the cause of the blast may have been an unexploded 155mm artillery shell from an earlier shelling, but suggested it might have been used as an IED by Palestinians.[2]

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••