Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#97651 Oct 4, 2012
Kahne Chai wrote:
<quoted text>.

`

`

`

`

Hahahahahahahah. I shit on your face you vile ugly. Go jump into the sea, seach
`

Iran is working on it right now for you Zionist pigs, as i'm posting!~

We'll see if israelis terrorist "Z" Jews will be able to sh!t on anyone's faces, while bobbing up and down in the Mediterranean with your yellow kippers on yelling " i'm a proud x Zionist filthy Zionist pig that been reduced to Persians slave and i'll lick there feet and whatever else, because as an ordained convert Talmudic jew Zionist oinking pig, that's my new job as an Iranian slave."
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#97652 Oct 4, 2012
Kahne Chai wrote:
<quoted text>.

`

`

Hahahahahahahah. I shit on your face you vile ugly animal in a human shape. I will be here with hashems grace until the day of moshiach and of course after that for eternal. Israel the country I love and hold dear to my heart is the homeland for the jewish people , and if you don't lilke it , you could hate me but you will respect the law of the land or else you will be exported across the border to syria or any of the other arab countries that respect so much human rights according to your twisted logic. Go jump into the sea, seach for bin ladin down in the Indian ocean bottom , his address is 22,000 ft below sea level on the sea bed, some say bin ladins address is 30,000 ft down below on the sea bed! Don't forget a flash light its very dark down deep there
Give us a Zionist's Jew scared oinking, like you and your kind did while running from Hezbollah in 2006!...
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#97654 Oct 4, 2012
Nobody in the West is saying as much but Iran’s air defence technology may just have taken a big step forward in terms of sophistication and capability.

Iran's new medium range air-defence system the Raad or R’ad has been specifically designed to confront US aircraft. As Israel also operates a lot of U.S. manufactured military aircraft that would also include Israeli military planes too.

&fe ature=player_embedded#!
Randy

Hicksville, NY

#97655 Oct 4, 2012
Never Ending wrote:
This Land is Mine
http://vimeo.com/50531435
The War continues!
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

#97656 Oct 4, 2012
Kahne Chai wrote:
<quoted text>. Hahahahahahahah. I shit on your face you vile ugly animal in a human shape.

`

`

Israel the country I love and hold dear to my heart is the homeland for the jewish people
@

Wrong,.... old vile one. The home of the Talmudic jews is a Zoo, with a big fat pig's "J" pen, filled with goyim's waste matter for u Zionist J's to eat.
Alex Jones

Bangor, ME

#97658 Oct 4, 2012
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
They were..... As you have televised executions in the USA.... I have never denied that this took place, i am aware of other incidents during the 1980s I have never agreed or supported Qaddaffi for such..I have always said he was a dictator and often a tyrant .. My point is Libya is now a blood bath , it WAS safer before.....there are bombings, lootings, murders, kangaroo courts taking place every day that are not televised or written about in the English speaking media,
Your point as to why the UN voted to stop Qaddaffi ... When ???after NATO started bombing the Libyans ????
So why after 2003 did the British and the US and most of Europe embrace the Qaddaffi regime? And sell him weapons and military arms, they also went to Libya as diplomatic guests????hypocritical or what??? So why are these countries not answerable to the United Nations they sold weapons to a dictator who was considered to be a danger to his own people??
What I wanted to see for Libya was peace for the Libyan people, not a puppet government, not blood shed, I wanted Libyan people to have the freedom of their choice..... Doesn't look like that is going to happen, it is worse....
Anyway it means nothing to you other than banter and one up man ship on a stupid forum, what is happening in Libya actually affects me and makes me deeply sad
It didn't have to be like this....
Ummm ..please show me a telivised execution?

Peace, you mean like we have here in the US? It is nice.
Alex Jones

Bangor, ME

#97659 Oct 4, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Iran is working on it right now for you Zionist pigs, as i'm posting!~
We'll see if israelis terrorist "Z" Jews will be able to sh!t on anyone's faces, while bobbing up and down in the Mediterranean with your yellow kippers on yelling " i'm a proud x Zionist filthy Zionist pig that been reduced to Persians slave and i'll lick there feet and whatever else, because as an ordained convert Talmudic jew Zionist oinking pig, that's my new job as an Iranian slave."
I imagine Iran would last about a week in a war with Israel, if they dare that is.
UruEuWauWau

Nova Iguaçu, Brazil

#97660 Oct 4, 2012
Of course, Zionist Crapland known as Israel is to blame, together w/ Yankland, terroristic NATO & EUrip. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Nova Iguaçu, Brazil

#97661 Oct 4, 2012
Alex Jones wrote:
<quoted text>I imagine Iran would last about a week in a war with Israel, if they dare that is.
& then Russia & China should finally wipe out a terrorist useless country called Yankland/USA, & make a big radioactive volcano where now Zionist Crapland known as Israel Xists. ;-)
Sandor

United States

#97662 Oct 4, 2012
Carnage is israel? Are you guys senile? There is carnage is syria and in Egypt and in iran and in lib ya and in every arab country. Who is so stupid overhere? Who is blind over here?
Live Action

Oklahoma City, OK

#97663 Oct 4, 2012
The only chance America has of surviving it to destroy israel and every zionist jew on this planet.
Live Action

Oklahoma City, OK

#97664 Oct 4, 2012
Alex Jones wrote:
<quoted text>I imagine Iran would last about a week in a war with Israel, if they dare that is.
And the only reason why is israel has nukes.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#97665 Oct 4, 2012
Jive Action wrote:
The only chance America has of surviving it to destroy israel and every zionist jew on this planet.
Murdering people. Is that what you ignorant hillbillies do when you run out of ideas?
Majyar

United States

#97666 Oct 4, 2012
Thank god that israel has over 600 atom bombs more then enough to destroy every islamic country and turn these murderers back to eating desert sand. The latest intelligence assessment is that israel has in the range of 600-700 nuclear bombs all mounted on long range missiles that can hit every corner of iran and also as far as Pakistan. Iran is a cursed country at this point, the current iranian leaders are mentally unstable and should they decide to engage israel it will be the last thing of iran as we know it today. Iran will be a nuclear waste land for the next few hundred year if not more, as it stands now israel has over 100 nuclear packed missiles all aimed on iran that could charge on iran in a moment notice and there will be no more iran . Iran will be history iran will be the subject of the history books to teach kids how a country self destroyed itself with all the millions of its inhabitants . The history of the Persian empire will be buried under the nuclear waste and be desolate for years and years .
Iranian dustball

United States

#97667 Oct 4, 2012
Majyar wrote:
Thank god that israel has over 600 atom bombs more then enough to destroy every islamic country and turn these murderers back to eating desert sand. The latest intelligence assessment is that israel has in the range of 600-700 nuclear bombs all mounted on long range missiles that can hit every corner of iran and also as far as Pakistan. Iran is a cursed country at this point, the current iranian leaders are mentally unstable and should they decide to engage israel it will be the last thing of iran as we know it today. Iran will be a nuclear waste land for the next few hundred year if not more, as it stands now israel has over 100 nuclear packed missiles all aimed on iran that could charge on iran in a moment notice and there will be no more iran . Iran will be history iran will be the subject of the history books to teach kids how a country self destroyed itself with all the millions of its inhabitants . The history of the Persian empire will be buried under the nuclear waste and be desolate for years and years .
world maps will have to be changed to iranian dust ball or iranian dust basket. The current iranian borders will be marked off as to dangerous to step into due to nuclear fall out and nuclear radiation that will linger on for centuries , iran will be the biggest human cemetery the world has ever known
Syrian

New London, CT

#97668 Oct 4, 2012
Never Ending wrote:
This Land is Mine
http://vimeo.com/50531435
Absolutely fabulous, and a truly accurate portrayal of who that land was given to.
Syrian

New London, CT

#97669 Oct 4, 2012
Live Action wrote:
Wow!!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#97670 Oct 4, 2012
GIVE THEM A TICKET BACK TO NY OR HAVE THE U.N. JUST VOTE FOR IT ALL OVER AGAIN THIS TIME WITH A "NO" TO ESTABLISING ISRAEL.
Live Action wrote:
Rayjam

Richmond, KY

#97671 Oct 4, 2012
Majyar wrote:
nuclear weapons are basically obsolete now with the advent of HAARP which can easily detonate these bombs at the point of origin. Those 600-700 bombs will do Israel no good because they can be made to explode in Israel at the moment of missile launch with the use of HAARP by the Russians and Israel knows this. Any Israeli/US aggression on Iran is considered a threat to the Russians and they will take the necessary measures to prevent such an attack.
Laslo

United States

#97672 Oct 4, 2012
Rayjam wrote:
<quoted text>
nuclear weapons are basically obsolete now with the advent of HAARP which can easily detonate these bombs at the point of origin. Those 600-700 bombs will do Israel no good because they can be made to explode in Israel at the moment of missile launch with the use of HAARP by the Russians and Israel knows this. Any Israeli/US aggression on Iran is considered a threat to the Russians and they will take the necessary measures to prevent such an attack.
HAARP is a MADE IN ISRAEL technology , israel wrote the codes, israel has the patents on HAARP , check your facts before you post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 1 hr CANADEZOS 734
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 71,024
Emir condoles rulers of Fujairah and Ajman 2 hr resperterew 2
2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel 2 hr Hooogle It 6
Obama and the U.N. vs. Israel? 2 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 5
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 4 hr MUQ2 37,815
Japan Embassy reflects on positive year of Oman... 5 hr Switches 18
More from around the web