Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#97628 Oct 3, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> They are called zio-nazis!! They are just trying to get even because they got their azzzes kicked in WW2!!
A bit more about the ONLY Nazi Colony and Greatest Enemy of decent & ethical Jews:

“THE ROLE OF ZIONISM IN THE HOLOCAUST”

http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/holocaust-zion...

“The Ashkenazi Jews, who migrated to Israel from Germany, while sympathetic to Communism and support it, tend to favour the practises of Nazi-style fascism. During World War II in Germany these elite Zionist Ashkenazi Jews worked closely with Hitler’s Gestapo in persecuting the lower class German Jews and delivering them to concentration camps. Now living in Israel, these elite Zionist Jews, who were well trained in Nazi-style fascism and favour it, have imposed many facets of fascism on Israel.”

“'An American Jew in Racist Marxist Israel” By: Jack Bernstein

The pattern is clear!!! Humanitarian rescue efforts were subverted to narrow Zionist interests.

EXCERPTS: In 1947 Congressman William Stration sponsored a bill to immediately grant entry to the United States of 400,000 displaced persons. The bill was not passed after it was publicly denounced by the Zionist leadership. &#8232;[Source]

During the course of the negotiations mentioned above, Chaim Weizman, the first "Jewish statesman" stated: "The most valuable part of the Jewish nation is already in Palestine, and those Jews living outside Palestine are not too important". Weizman's cohort, Greenbaum, amplified this statement with the observation "One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Europe".

President Roosevelt convened the Evian conference July 6-15 1938, to deal with the Jewish refugee problem. The Jewish Agency delegation headed by Golda Meir (Meirson) ignored a German offer to allow Jews to emigrate to other countries for $250 a head, and the Zionists made no effort to influence the United States and the 32 other countries attending the conference to allow immigration of German and Austrian Jews. &#8232;[Source]

On Feb 1, 1940 Henry Montor executive vice-President of the United Jewish Appeal refused to intervene for a shipload of Jewish refugees stranded on the Danube river, stating that "Palestine cannot be flooded with... old people or with undesirables." &#8232;[Source]

In 1972, the Zionist leadership successfully opposed an effort in the United States Congress to allow 20,000-30,000 Russian refugees to enter the United States. &#8232;Jewish relief organizations, Joint and HIAS, were being pressured to abandon these refugees in Vienna, Rome and other Europiean cities. &#8232;[Source] CONTINUED
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Port Jefferson, NY

#97629 Oct 3, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>

`
What the hell are you smoking!! Don't just make up this filthy hate in what pea brain you have left scumbag! What the hell have you achieved by Bashing Jews, ZIONISTS, Israel and the U.S. in an endless charade of lies, propaganda and ignorant nonsense?? You filthy uneducated low IQ low life nutjobs give us a great example of a HamasARAT war mongers and are the biggest nutjobs in Topix today! Folks, I have never ever seen such assclowns so hateful in my life! They are scumbag Nazi Hitler reincarnates and are downright evil!

``
GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WEST DUMBAZZ AND TAKE YOUR SICK LYING PROPAGANADA BACK TO YOUR SEWER SYSTEM IN SYRIA!!
`

`

Ayrshire, you should have changed Syria to France, when posting the Brit.

It's hard to keep up with your spams, especially after milking israeli jew Terrorist utters,.... daily.
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#97631 Oct 4, 2012
by Rob Watson –( henrymakow.com ) Oct 3, 2012

Titanium Dioxide is used in cosmetics and vitamins and other drugs as a filler to construct tablets. But it is also used in skimmed milk, cheeses, yogurts, mayonnaise, chocolate marshmallows, manufactured fast foods, tomato ketchup. It is fed to animals that humans eat.

Titanium dioxide accounts for 70% of the total production volume of pigments worldwide. It is widely used to provide whiteness and opacity to products such as paints, plastics, papers, inks, foods, and toothpastes. It is also used in cosmetic and skin care products, and it is present in almost every sunblock, where it helps protect the skin from ultraviolet light.

Titanium dioxide is a metal oxide with unique properties. It rivals diamonds for hardness and is notable for excellent electrical properties.

But why in food? This chemical is not a nutrient; it is totally insoluble and amounts to eating ground glass!

The American Cancer Society has listed Titanium Dioxide among the five most carcinogenic substances on the planet. It is considered a cause of Asthma, cancer, kidney disease, Alzheimer’s and fertility loss. There are many animal studies on the Internet linking this chemical to the above diseases.

The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has classified it as an IARC Group 2B carcinogen ”possibly carcinogen to humans”.

But the real explanation may be political control. When one considers the military effectiveness of this chemical, one begins to realize that we are being “magnetized” for control by future electromagnetic weapons and tasers.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#97632 Oct 4, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WEST DUMBAZZ AND TAKE YOUR SICK LYING PROPAGANADA BACK TO YOUR SEWER SYSTEM IN SYRIA!! What the hell are you smoking!! Don't just make up this filthy hate in what pea brain you have left scumbag! What the hell have you achieved by Bashing Jews, ZIONISTS, Israel and the U.S. in an endless charade of lies, propaganda and ignorant nonsense?? You filthy uneducated low IQ low life nutjobs give us a great example of a HamasARAT war mongers and are the biggest nutjobs in Topix today! Folks, I have never ever seen such assclowns so hateful in my life! They are scumbag Nazi Hitler reincarnates and are downright evil!
LOL. As usual, your interlectual ability is reflected by the language used in your posts!
Syrian

New London, CT

#97633 Oct 4, 2012
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. As usual, your interlectual ability is reflected by the language used in your posts!
LOL!!! Mental illness has had a serious impact Ayreshire's alleged brain!!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#97634 Oct 4, 2012
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbazzz hypocrite! You call me and others more intelligent than you chithead constantantly!! Don't lecture anyone on language lying low life uneducated imbecile!! Should I repost it?? By the way, British expelled Muslim now France's problem child?? Why the hell don't you go back home to IRAN or Syria Clown and help them die for their murdering regimes?? What the hell are you doing living in FRANCE?? You need to move that big diarrhea foaming at the mouth lies and propaganda of yours to Iran or any of these Muslim countries you love so much. Try it in their system and see how long you last moron!! Those little baby fingers won't be doing much more typing on that old worn out Radio Shack computer. It's obvious you hate this country so I suggest you get the hell out and don't come back!! Please, make us all happy. Take the boyfriends and disease infested oczx, and Syrian nutjobs with you!! When you get there, make sure you three clowns say your prayers 5 times a day facing Mecca. They might be easier on you. Get that rear end as high as you can get it so that they know that your serious!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#97635 Oct 4, 2012
Rambone wrote:
by Rob Watson –( henrymakow.com ) Oct 3, 2012
Titanium Dioxide is used in cosmetics and vitamins and other drugs as a filler to construct tablets. But it is also used in skimmed milk, cheeses, yogurts, mayonnaise, chocolate marshmallows, manufactured fast foods, tomato ketchup. It is fed to animals that humans eat.
Titanium dioxide accounts for 70% of the total production volume of pigments worldwide. It is widely used to provide whiteness and opacity to products such as paints, plastics, papers, inks, foods, and toothpastes. It is also used in cosmetic and skin care products, and it is present in almost every sunblock, where it helps protect the skin from ultraviolet light.
Titanium dioxide is a metal oxide with unique properties. It rivals diamonds for hardness and is notable for excellent electrical properties.
But why in food? This chemical is not a nutrient; it is totally insoluble and amounts to eating ground glass!
The American Cancer Society has listed Titanium Dioxide among the five most carcinogenic substances on the planet. It is considered a cause of Asthma, cancer, kidney disease, Alzheimer’s and fertility loss. There are many animal studies on the Internet linking this chemical to the above diseases.
The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has classified it as an IARC Group 2B carcinogen ”possibly carcinogen to humans”.
But the real explanation may be political control. When one considers the military effectiveness of this chemical, one begins to realize that we are being “magnetized” for control by future electromagnetic weapons and tasers.
What the hell does this have anything to do with "Blaming Israel for carnage???" Stick to the subject nutjob!!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#97636 Oct 4, 2012
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
A bit more about the ONLY Nazi Colony and Greatest Enemy of decent & ethical Jews:
“The Ashkenazi Jews, who migrated to Israel from Germany, while sympathetic to Communism and support it, tend to favour the practises of Nazi-style fascism. ganizations, Joint and HIAS, were being pressured to abandon these refugees in Vienna, Rome and other Europiean cities. &#8232;[Source] CONTINUED
Gray-Arse-Fir-Hire is known by the language he uses:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “HamasArat,” Zionist hating trolls who infect the Internet with Pro-Hamas, anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across a Hamas Sock Puppet like this moron, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDIST doesn't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#97637 Oct 4, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!! Mental illness has had a serious impact Ayreshire's alleged brain!!
Stop talking to yourself clown!! Proof that you are a nutjob basket case with girlfriends British Expelled Muzzie, Gray Asssssclown and Lil' Joey Nutjob at your side!! The nurses at the Filthy CT Institute of the Criminally Insane (CICI) have been looking for you four retards all day for you clowns to report for your HOURLY meds and you four uneducated gum flappin clowns still have not reported in. Stop clowning around on the public computer at that institution and report to them ASAP!! Give some other patients a chance to use the computer!!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#97638 Oct 4, 2012
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
We can also add to you filthy language D!ckhead!!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#97639 Oct 4, 2012
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is the thanks I get for pointing out your gum flappin' endlesss Fithy disgusting lies and propaganda!! Thanks a lot!!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#97640 Oct 4, 2012
DENG wrote:
IT'S QUITE DIFFICULT TO SEPARATE THE MODERN ZIONIST THINKING FROM THE MODERN NAZI THINKING; BOTH ARE ALIVE AND WELL, POLIITICALLY ACTIVE AND DOMINANT, IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ISRAEL
LIKE NAZI GERMANY, CHINA UNDERSTANDS HOW TO CONTROL THEIR OWN PEOPLE WITH RUTHLESS TYRANNY! Stop the silly nonsense Chinese Government Paid sock puppet!! DUNG IS THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THIS ENTIRE FORUM. NOBODY LISTENS TO HIS IGNORANT NONSENSE EXCEPT IGNORANT FOOLS LIKE THE SYRIANUTCASE, PAPADIAMGREASEDICK, BRITISH EXPELLED MUZZIE, LIL' JOEY POOPY PANTS, LIL' WAYNE AND HIS POOPY PANTS FRIENDS, PETESASS AND RAMBONEHEAD!!
ANOTHER CONFUSED DUNG THERE?
THE TRAITORS AND TREASONOUS ARE IN THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT IN BEIJING AND ALL RUN BY A RUTHLESS DICTATOR AND SUCKING THE LIFE BLOOD OF THE POOR! CHINA SUPPORTS SYRIA AND GUESS WHAT? THERE IS NO FREEDOM IN CHINA!! THE CLOWNS RUNNING CHINA DICTATE HOW MANY CHILDREN THEY CAN HAVE TO THE INTERNET! THAT'S WHY DENGBAT HAS BEEN ABLE TO RUN HIS BIG LYING MOUTH 24/7 WITHOUT HIS DICTATOR COMING DOWN ON HIM!!
HTTP://EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG/WIKI/INTERNET_CENSORS ...'S_REPUBLIC_OF_CHINA
HTTP://WWW.TECHNOLOGYREVIEW.COM/BLOG/ARXIV/27 ...
HTTP://WWW.DISINFO.COM/TAG/CHINA/
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

#97641 Oct 4, 2012
infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>

``

how much is that cupcake in the window... the one with the abused pedigree jackass tail...(and when i say abused, i mean by booby, joPey and the suffering cretin wayne)

`

`

Oh, that cupcake is a port jeffersh!t, theyre nickel bobbleheads...
@

From your posting old freak, it seem like you know a lot about bobble-heads. Especially when your family was eating at the trough and you were watching your late mother and your biker sister heads,.... bobbling up and down as they ate kosher sh!t and love all kinds of brown lumps that looked and shaped like sausage.

Those were the good old days, when mommy's mouth and lips were a brown stained hoover machine.

Say Boo-aah, for mommy dearest and the hoover IDF's in israel!
Kahne Chai

United States

#97642 Oct 4, 2012
Proud zionist here, the land of israel for the jews, if a non jew or Palestinian wants to live here, be my guest but this land is jewish and will stay jewish forever, if you do a crime your kicked out and free to go to any of the 29 other muslim countries. If your in the land of israel you better respect the law of the land
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#97643 Oct 4, 2012
Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
@
From your posting old freak, it seem like you know a lot about bobble-heads. Especially when your family was eating at the trough and you were watching your late mother and your biker sister heads,.... bobbling up and down as they ate kosher sh!t and love all kinds of brown lumps that looked and shaped like sausage.
Those were the good old days, when mommy's mouth and lips were a brown stained hoover machine.
Say Boo-aah, for mommy dearest and the hoover IDF's in israel!
What else can we expect from a filthy disgusting nutjob in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy Post Jefferson Institute for the criminally Insane (PJICI) and I found out when they have to lock nut case Lil' Joey Wayne Bobalina NUTBAG Poopy Pants Cupcake in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...Jewish people are Monsters .. I AM The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Veterans should innocent man killed by inhumane Jews.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches..motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...I HATE THE JEWS ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:..Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Never Ending

Hicksville, NY

#97646 Oct 4, 2012
This Land is Mine

http://vimeo.com/50531435
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#97647 Oct 4, 2012
Never Ending wrote:
This Land is Mine
A must view!!!!!! Thanks for posting

The Atheist
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#97648 Oct 4, 2012
Kahne Chai wrote:
`

Proud zionist here, the land of israel for the jews, if a non jew or Palestinian wants to live here, be my guest but this land is jewish and will stay jewish forever, if you do a crime your kicked out and free to go to any of the 29 other muslim countries. If your in the land of israel you better respect the law of the land
/2

Zionism and proud Zionists are little cowardly pig mud dwellers, who ran from Hezbollah in 2006, who are nothing more than grubbing leeching cowardly parasites and injourious beastly Liars.

The question you should be asking yourself Zionist, did you respect the Law of the Land when attaining the land of "Milk and Honey" by Terrorism/?

The land called Palestine belongs to the Palestinian Farmers and their off-springs, whom you were guests of as illegal aliens, as ghetto refugees and as vagabonds, storing away on ships from the four corner crap-holes in Europe.

Palestinian Farmers did not sneak on boats and go into your ghetto sh!tholes and squat on you filth. No they did not, you devious creatures went to Palestine as limited guests and squatted your big fat illegal arses down on their land, that was ordained as theirs in the name of "Milk and Honey'. They shared the land with a minority of Jews prior to you arriving, who respected them as the Stewardesses and rightful heirs to a land they farmed for Centuries/.

That land will never belong to you "CONVERT" jews, who think they have delusional claims as Israelites and Hebrews. You and your kind are from a filthy kettle of vile pagan sperms and eggs, that were stirred with hatefulness and wickedness and that's where your convert untermenschen were spawned from and your evilness came from.

Convert jews have no rights whatsoever in Palestine and neither does their Zionism/Communism/ counter parts.

And the only lonely reason you pathological israeli jew convert liars got to where you are today, is because of America's corrupted goon-nets in Washington's Veiled Communist Zions feast holes, who've promoted your Tyranny with taxpayers monies.

The late John F Kennedy stopped you and your kind dead in your evil tracks/. Then he was murdered by you and your kind..
Kahne Chai

United States

#97649 Oct 4, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
/2
Zionism and proud Zionists are little cowardly pig mud dwellers, who ran from Hezbollah in 2006, who are nothing more than grubbing leeching cowardly parasites and injourious beastly Liars.
The question you should be asking yourself Zionist, did you respect the Law of the Land when attaining the land of "Milk and Honey" by Terrorism/?
The land called Palestine belongs to the Palestinian Farmers and their off-springs, whom you were guests of as illegal aliens, as ghetto refugees and as vagabonds, storing away on ships from the four corner crap-holes in Europe.
Palestinian Farmers did not sneak on boats and go into your ghetto sh!tholes and squat on you filth. No they did not, you devious creatures went to Palestine as limited guests and squatted your big fat illegal arses down on their land, that was ordained as theirs in the name of "Milk and Honey'. They shared the land with a minority of Jews prior to you arriving, who respected them as the Stewardesses and rightful heirs to a land they farmed for Centuries/.
That land will never belong to you "CONVERT" jews, who think they have delusional claims as Israelites and Hebrews. You and your kind are from a filthy kettle of vile pagan sperms and eggs, that were stirred with hatefulness and wickedness and that's where your convert untermenschen were spawned from and your evilness came from.
Convert jews have no rights whatsoever in Palestine and neither does their Zionism/Communism/ counter parts.
And the only lonely reason you pathological israeli jew convert liars got to where you are today, is because of America's corrupted goon-nets in Washington's Veiled Communist Zions feast holes, who've promoted your Tyranny with taxpayers monies.
The late John F Kennedy stopped you and your kind dead in your evil tracks/. Then he was murdered by you and your kind..
. Hahahahahahahah. I shit on your face you vile ugly animal in a human shape. I will be here with hashems grace until the day of moshiach and of course after that for eternal. Israel the country I love and hold dear to my heart is the homeland for the jewish people , and if you don't lilke it , you could hate me but you will respect the law of the land or else you will be exported across the border to syria or any of the other arab countries that respect so much human rights according to your twisted logic. Go jump into the sea, seach for bin ladin down in the Indian ocean bottom , his address is 22,000 ft below sea level on the sea bed, some say bin ladins address is 30,000 ft down below on the sea bed! Don't forget a flash light its very dark down deep there
Syrian

New London, CT

#97650 Oct 4, 2012
Never Ending wrote:
This Land is Mine
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr scirocco 70,993
Greece's fight for Elgin Marbles gets backing f... 1 hr Democracy 215
Offer Israeli Arabs money to move to Palestinia... 1 hr Grau 49
Turkish Nobel laureate slams climate of 'fear' ... 2 hr BOZ-OK 103
The unholy coalition of radical Islam and socia... 2 hr Uzi 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,880
Matt Shepard is A Friend of Mine (May '14) 3 hr Foster 13
More from around the web