Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,334)

Showing posts 86,661 - 86,680 of109,762
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. As usual, your interlectual ability is reflected by the language used in your posts!
And this is the thanks I get for pointing out your gum flappin' endlesss Fithy disgusting lies and propaganda!! Thanks a lot!!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

DENG wrote:
IT'S QUITE DIFFICULT TO SEPARATE THE MODERN ZIONIST THINKING FROM THE MODERN NAZI THINKING; BOTH ARE ALIVE AND WELL, POLIITICALLY ACTIVE AND DOMINANT, IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ISRAEL
LIKE NAZI GERMANY, CHINA UNDERSTANDS HOW TO CONTROL THEIR OWN PEOPLE WITH RUTHLESS TYRANNY! Stop the silly nonsense Chinese Government Paid sock puppet!! DUNG IS THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THIS ENTIRE FORUM. NOBODY LISTENS TO HIS IGNORANT NONSENSE EXCEPT IGNORANT FOOLS LIKE THE SYRIANUTCASE, PAPADIAMGREASEDICK, BRITISH EXPELLED MUZZIE, LIL' JOEY POOPY PANTS, LIL' WAYNE AND HIS POOPY PANTS FRIENDS, PETESASS AND RAMBONEHEAD!!
ANOTHER CONFUSED DUNG THERE?
THE TRAITORS AND TREASONOUS ARE IN THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT IN BEIJING AND ALL RUN BY A RUTHLESS DICTATOR AND SUCKING THE LIFE BLOOD OF THE POOR! CHINA SUPPORTS SYRIA AND GUESS WHAT? THERE IS NO FREEDOM IN CHINA!! THE CLOWNS RUNNING CHINA DICTATE HOW MANY CHILDREN THEY CAN HAVE TO THE INTERNET! THAT'S WHY DENGBAT HAS BEEN ABLE TO RUN HIS BIG LYING MOUTH 24/7 WITHOUT HIS DICTATOR COMING DOWN ON HIM!!
HTTP://EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG/WIKI/INTERNET_CENSORS ...'S_REPUBLIC_OF_CHINA
HTTP://WWW.TECHNOLOGYREVIEW.COM/BLOG/ARXIV/27 ...
HTTP://WWW.DISINFO.COM/TAG/CHINA/
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>

``

how much is that cupcake in the window... the one with the abused pedigree jackass tail...(and when i say abused, i mean by booby, joPey and the suffering cretin wayne)

`

`

Oh, that cupcake is a port jeffersh!t, theyre nickel bobbleheads...
@

From your posting old freak, it seem like you know a lot about bobble-heads. Especially when your family was eating at the trough and you were watching your late mother and your biker sister heads,.... bobbling up and down as they ate kosher sh!t and love all kinds of brown lumps that looked and shaped like sausage.

Those were the good old days, when mommy's mouth and lips were a brown stained hoover machine.

Say Boo-aah, for mommy dearest and the hoover IDF's in israel!
Kahne Chai

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Proud zionist here, the land of israel for the jews, if a non jew or Palestinian wants to live here, be my guest but this land is jewish and will stay jewish forever, if you do a crime your kicked out and free to go to any of the 29 other muslim countries. If your in the land of israel you better respect the law of the land
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
@
From your posting old freak, it seem like you know a lot about bobble-heads. Especially when your family was eating at the trough and you were watching your late mother and your biker sister heads,.... bobbling up and down as they ate kosher sh!t and love all kinds of brown lumps that looked and shaped like sausage.
Those were the good old days, when mommy's mouth and lips were a brown stained hoover machine.
Say Boo-aah, for mommy dearest and the hoover IDF's in israel!
What else can we expect from a filthy disgusting nutjob in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy Post Jefferson Institute for the criminally Insane (PJICI) and I found out when they have to lock nut case Lil' Joey Wayne Bobalina NUTBAG Poopy Pants Cupcake in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...Jewish people are Monsters .. I AM The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Veterans should innocent man killed by inhumane Jews.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches..motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...I HATE THE JEWS ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:..Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Never Ending

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

This Land is Mine

http://vimeo.com/50531435
Brit Expat

Poussan, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Never Ending wrote:
This Land is Mine
A must view!!!!!! Thanks for posting

The Atheist
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Kahne Chai wrote:
`

Proud zionist here, the land of israel for the jews, if a non jew or Palestinian wants to live here, be my guest but this land is jewish and will stay jewish forever, if you do a crime your kicked out and free to go to any of the 29 other muslim countries. If your in the land of israel you better respect the law of the land
/2

Zionism and proud Zionists are little cowardly pig mud dwellers, who ran from Hezbollah in 2006, who are nothing more than grubbing leeching cowardly parasites and injourious beastly Liars.

The question you should be asking yourself Zionist, did you respect the Law of the Land when attaining the land of "Milk and Honey" by Terrorism/?

The land called Palestine belongs to the Palestinian Farmers and their off-springs, whom you were guests of as illegal aliens, as ghetto refugees and as vagabonds, storing away on ships from the four corner crap-holes in Europe.

Palestinian Farmers did not sneak on boats and go into your ghetto sh!tholes and squat on you filth. No they did not, you devious creatures went to Palestine as limited guests and squatted your big fat illegal arses down on their land, that was ordained as theirs in the name of "Milk and Honey'. They shared the land with a minority of Jews prior to you arriving, who respected them as the Stewardesses and rightful heirs to a land they farmed for Centuries/.

That land will never belong to you "CONVERT" jews, who think they have delusional claims as Israelites and Hebrews. You and your kind are from a filthy kettle of vile pagan sperms and eggs, that were stirred with hatefulness and wickedness and that's where your convert untermenschen were spawned from and your evilness came from.

Convert jews have no rights whatsoever in Palestine and neither does their Zionism/Communism/ counter parts.

And the only lonely reason you pathological israeli jew convert liars got to where you are today, is because of America's corrupted goon-nets in Washington's Veiled Communist Zions feast holes, who've promoted your Tyranny with taxpayers monies.

The late John F Kennedy stopped you and your kind dead in your evil tracks/. Then he was murdered by you and your kind..
Kahne Chai

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
/2
Zionism and proud Zionists are little cowardly pig mud dwellers, who ran from Hezbollah in 2006, who are nothing more than grubbing leeching cowardly parasites and injourious beastly Liars.
The question you should be asking yourself Zionist, did you respect the Law of the Land when attaining the land of "Milk and Honey" by Terrorism/?
The land called Palestine belongs to the Palestinian Farmers and their off-springs, whom you were guests of as illegal aliens, as ghetto refugees and as vagabonds, storing away on ships from the four corner crap-holes in Europe.
Palestinian Farmers did not sneak on boats and go into your ghetto sh!tholes and squat on you filth. No they did not, you devious creatures went to Palestine as limited guests and squatted your big fat illegal arses down on their land, that was ordained as theirs in the name of "Milk and Honey'. They shared the land with a minority of Jews prior to you arriving, who respected them as the Stewardesses and rightful heirs to a land they farmed for Centuries/.
That land will never belong to you "CONVERT" jews, who think they have delusional claims as Israelites and Hebrews. You and your kind are from a filthy kettle of vile pagan sperms and eggs, that were stirred with hatefulness and wickedness and that's where your convert untermenschen were spawned from and your evilness came from.
Convert jews have no rights whatsoever in Palestine and neither does their Zionism/Communism/ counter parts.
And the only lonely reason you pathological israeli jew convert liars got to where you are today, is because of America's corrupted goon-nets in Washington's Veiled Communist Zions feast holes, who've promoted your Tyranny with taxpayers monies.
The late John F Kennedy stopped you and your kind dead in your evil tracks/. Then he was murdered by you and your kind..
. Hahahahahahahah. I shit on your face you vile ugly animal in a human shape. I will be here with hashems grace until the day of moshiach and of course after that for eternal. Israel the country I love and hold dear to my heart is the homeland for the jewish people , and if you don't lilke it , you could hate me but you will respect the law of the land or else you will be exported across the border to syria or any of the other arab countries that respect so much human rights according to your twisted logic. Go jump into the sea, seach for bin ladin down in the Indian ocean bottom , his address is 22,000 ft below sea level on the sea bed, some say bin ladins address is 30,000 ft down below on the sea bed! Don't forget a flash light its very dark down deep there
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Never Ending wrote:
This Land is Mine
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Kahne Chai wrote:
<quoted text>.

`

`

`

`

Hahahahahahahah. I shit on your face you vile ugly. Go jump into the sea, seach
`

Iran is working on it right now for you Zionist pigs, as i'm posting!~

We'll see if israelis terrorist "Z" Jews will be able to sh!t on anyone's faces, while bobbing up and down in the Mediterranean with your yellow kippers on yelling " i'm a proud x Zionist filthy Zionist pig that been reduced to Persians slave and i'll lick there feet and whatever else, because as an ordained convert Talmudic jew Zionist oinking pig, that's my new job as an Iranian slave."
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Kahne Chai wrote:
<quoted text>.

`

`

Hahahahahahahah. I shit on your face you vile ugly animal in a human shape. I will be here with hashems grace until the day of moshiach and of course after that for eternal. Israel the country I love and hold dear to my heart is the homeland for the jewish people , and if you don't lilke it , you could hate me but you will respect the law of the land or else you will be exported across the border to syria or any of the other arab countries that respect so much human rights according to your twisted logic. Go jump into the sea, seach for bin ladin down in the Indian ocean bottom , his address is 22,000 ft below sea level on the sea bed, some say bin ladins address is 30,000 ft down below on the sea bed! Don't forget a flash light its very dark down deep there
Give us a Zionist's Jew scared oinking, like you and your kind did while running from Hezbollah in 2006!...
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Nobody in the West is saying as much but Iranís air defence technology may just have taken a big step forward in terms of sophistication and capability.

Iran's new medium range air-defence system the Raad or Ríad has been specifically designed to confront US aircraft. As Israel also operates a lot of U.S. manufactured military aircraft that would also include Israeli military planes too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Randy

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Never Ending wrote:
This Land is Mine
The War continues!
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Kahne Chai wrote:
<quoted text>. Hahahahahahahah. I shit on your face you vile ugly animal in a human shape.

`

`

Israel the country I love and hold dear to my heart is the homeland for the jewish people
@

Wrong,.... old vile one. The home of the Talmudic jews is a Zoo, with a big fat pig's "J" pen, filled with goyim's waste matter for u Zionist J's to eat.
Alex Jones

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
They were..... As you have televised executions in the USA.... I have never denied that this took place, i am aware of other incidents during the 1980s I have never agreed or supported Qaddaffi for such..I have always said he was a dictator and often a tyrant .. My point is Libya is now a blood bath , it WAS safer before.....there are bombings, lootings, murders, kangaroo courts taking place every day that are not televised or written about in the English speaking media,
Your point as to why the UN voted to stop Qaddaffi ... When ???after NATO started bombing the Libyans ????
So why after 2003 did the British and the US and most of Europe embrace the Qaddaffi regime? And sell him weapons and military arms, they also went to Libya as diplomatic guests????hypocritical or what??? So why are these countries not answerable to the United Nations they sold weapons to a dictator who was considered to be a danger to his own people??
What I wanted to see for Libya was peace for the Libyan people, not a puppet government, not blood shed, I wanted Libyan people to have the freedom of their choice..... Doesn't look like that is going to happen, it is worse....
Anyway it means nothing to you other than banter and one up man ship on a stupid forum, what is happening in Libya actually affects me and makes me deeply sad
It didn't have to be like this....
Ummm ..please show me a telivised execution?

Peace, you mean like we have here in the US? It is nice.
Alex Jones

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Iran is working on it right now for you Zionist pigs, as i'm posting!~
We'll see if israelis terrorist "Z" Jews will be able to sh!t on anyone's faces, while bobbing up and down in the Mediterranean with your yellow kippers on yelling " i'm a proud x Zionist filthy Zionist pig that been reduced to Persians slave and i'll lick there feet and whatever else, because as an ordained convert Talmudic jew Zionist oinking pig, that's my new job as an Iranian slave."
I imagine Iran would last about a week in a war with Israel, if they dare that is.
UruEuWauWau

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Of course, Zionist Crapland known as Israel is to blame, together w/ Yankland, terroristic NATO & EUrip. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Alex Jones wrote:
<quoted text>I imagine Iran would last about a week in a war with Israel, if they dare that is.
& then Russia & China should finally wipe out a terrorist useless country called Yankland/USA, & make a big radioactive volcano where now Zionist Crapland known as Israel Xists. ;-)
Sandor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Carnage is israel? Are you guys senile? There is carnage is syria and in Egypt and in iran and in lib ya and in every arab country. Who is so stupid overhere? Who is blind over here?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 86,661 - 86,680 of109,762
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••