Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
80,581 - 80,600 of 117,955 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
ocxz

Reunion

#91077 Jul 1, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>654 We call on turkey , israel , jordan, iraq to invade syria and free the civilians from the hands of this murderer assad
Who is WE ?
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#91078 Jul 1, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is WE ?
NO IT'S, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU THE HAMAS MILKER!! There's several Filthy Liars as usual from Hamas's Anal PIGS PENs and MUD hole's of HamasArat Terrorist war mongers, who are supporters of the Mass-Murderers of over 3 thousand innocent Israelis?? Why it's brainwashed Jew hating lil' oczx alias Va Tooty Fruity the Fairy and lap dog Syrian Assadasswiper with their HamasaRAT GREEN AND WHITE HAMAS ARMY ARM BANDS on their Milking Arm as she and her Trick daughter sing the Hamas Anthem while milking Hamas Terrorists before they go into battle! This should be a forum on Nazi Hitler's rejuvenation and reincarnation Band of the ignorant Muzzie Brotherhood. One would think we went back over 65 years to hear the same Jewish and Anti-Semite hate all over again!! The little Nazi Hitler wanna-be's like these scumbags lil' oczx alias Va Tooty Fruity the Fairy and lap dog Syrian Assadasswiper reliving the Nazi past! I bet the little scumbag have little Hitler moustaches and wear swastikas 24/7!!!! These clowns are BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX. You'd think we were reliving the NAZI PAST!
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. Thatís right: Iím talking about ďAnti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If youíve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
Thatís because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#91079 Jul 1, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
It's plain to see, you are a "convert" cult jew from potter's field heritage and lineage, whose posting as a cartoon character..jim justice!
Lets look
What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy Post Jefferson Institute for the criminally Insane (PJICI) and I found out when they have to lock nut case Lil' Joey Wayne Bobalina NUTBAG Poopy Pants in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? MANY MANY...Jewish people are the Monsters .. I AM The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Military Mooches...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Veterans should innocent man killed by inhumane Jews.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Jewish people are the Monsters ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:..Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Afghanistan terrorist 9/11; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#91080 Jul 1, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is WE ?
IS LIL' JOEY BOBALINA WHINEY AND FRIENDS DIAPER HEAD GIVING YOU HIS PRIZED PIG FOR ALL YOUR IGNORANCE?? Or he could just give you his goat he's had for years as his comfort and companion? Which is it??
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#91081 Jul 1, 2012
Back from an excursion. Nothing much has changed here, I see.
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#91082 Jul 1, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>IS LIL' JOEY BOBALINA WHINEY AND FRIENDS DIAPER HEAD GIVING YOU HIS PRIZED PIG FOR ALL YOUR IGNORANCE?? Or he could just give you his goat he's had for years as his comfort and companion? Which is it??
`

`

`

Our prize piggy is in Israel, called Netti-Yahoo. And our prize pig is waiting for you and your daughter the Trick to milk him, like you milk the piglets jew terrorist around him.

There's several Filthy Liars as usual from Israel's Anal PIGS PENs and MUD hole's of Lenin's Red Army, who are supporters of the Mass-Million who murdered over 100 million non-jews?? Why it's brainwashed Jew hating Ayrshire, with her RED ARMY ARM BAND on her right Milking Arm, and the Blue and White 6 sided hex star on her left milking arm as she and her Trick daughter sing the RED ARMY ATHEM, while milking Israeli Jew Terrorist to their happy ending milk pail. This should be a forum on Trotsky' and JEW KARL MARXIST COMMUNIST MANIFESTO THAT HAVE THEIR GOLDA MEIR MEETING AS WE WATCH JEWS GOING WILD to rejuvenation and reincarnation Band of the Holocaust of 100 dreds of millions innocent non-jews dying at the hands of Red Army NKVD JEWS and RED ARMY BRIGRADE OF BOLSHEVIK JEWS ,...BY JEWS EXTERMINATION SPREE.
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#91083 Jul 1, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
`

`

Back from an excursion.
`

What did your excursion consist of, looking for big Arab Pacifier, for the nympho daughter, and yourself? Apparently you didn't find it, because if you did, you would not be posting here, you lost soul.

`

`
The Advocate wrote:
`

Nothing here has changed i see
yeah, you're right, even your NFL comments remain the same.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#91084 Jul 1, 2012
Bobby Sumbitch wrote:
<quoted text>
`
What did your excursion consist of, looking for big Arab Pacifier, for the nympho daughter, and yourself? Apparently you didn't find it, because if you did, you would not be posting here, you lost soul.
`
`
<quoted text>
What's the matter, creepy guy? Are you paranoid?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#91085 Jul 1, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
<quoted text>
Why would I post about the NFL? I am not a huge fan of American Football.
Whatever

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#91086 Jul 1, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Our prize
You are a CONVERT
Whatever

#91087 Jul 1, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
<quoted text>
It looks that you F---K ARAB MEN because you are familiar with their Pacifier's size. CONVERT!!!
Whatever

#91088 Jul 1, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a CONVERT
Whatever

#91089 Jul 1, 2012
ZeroTolerance4 KillerJews wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
You are a CONVERT

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#91090 Jul 1, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
It's plain to see, you are a "convert" cult jew from potter's field heritage and lineage, whose posting as a cartoon character..jim justice!
Lets look at a simple fact, jews are not proud of being jews, just look at the NFL fan", she's an over-stuffed old smelly decaying jewish sow, who does not even want to be identified as being a jew.
Look at this twerp above, he calls himself "jim justice", when his real name is Morty Cockaroach. Simple fact is that so many of them change their names to something that sounds less Jewish. What other race or nationality does that?
Truth of the matter is nobody really trust Jews and for obvious good reasons too!
They are known as liars, connivers, shylocks, penny pinchers, backstabbers, yentis, swindlers, con artists, greedy immoral thieves and just plain spawned money hungry evil savages, that will rob you goyims and Gentiles, each and every chance they get.
Their unrevised History is a story of unruly injurious beastly ghetto mud dwelling filth, who have no heritage or lineage. They are really known as an evil cult of "CONVERTS" nobodies thrash, who changed their autonomy of being nomadic nameless wanders, to lying heritage jews in israel.
How did jews become so demanding in Middle east, in such a short period of time, is a question that goyims should ask themselves, because jews will be the Masters of Goyims off-spring, unless they wake up.
Just look what jews have done to the Palestinian farmers in a short span of 65 years and what they done with the term jew's Zionism in this Nation.
You are an illiterate ignoramus. You are a dumb as dirt.
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#91091 Jul 1, 2012
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

You are an illiterate ignoramus. You are a dumb as dirt.
`

`

....and you are from potter's field, and an offspring from a hybrid called John "Morty" Doe, who was a mutated "convert" mutt.

It judt does not get any simpler than that, mud dweller Jim!

Location hidden

#91092 Jul 1, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
....and you are from potter's field, and an offspring from a hybrid called John "Morty" Doe, who was a mutated "convert" mutt.
It judt does not get any simpler than that, mud dweller Jim!
You are as dumb as dirt.
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#91093 Jul 1, 2012
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

You are as dumb as dirt.
`

`

`

and your posting is being registered from a nobody, with a muttface, a John Doe Convert occultist jew....

Location hidden

#91094 Jul 1, 2012
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
and your posting is being registered from a nobody, with a muttface, a John Doe Convert occultist jew....
You are dumb. That's it. All to say about you. DUMB. You are nothing but stupid. Probably harmless, but breathtakingly dumb.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#91095 Jul 1, 2012
AMERICA, YOU WILL DO AS I SAY!

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the REAL President of America ó the man who runs the American Madhouse with the help of AIPAC and Americaí s Zionist organizations ...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#91096 Jul 1, 2012
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dumb. That's it. All to say about you. DUMB. You are nothing but stupid. Probably harmless, but breathtakingly dumb.
He's hot molten stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 min danetoo 68,352
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 18 min STEFANO COLONNA 68,948
Armenia's disappearing population (Aug '11) 39 min Mary Joe 2,671
Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully e... 47 min voice of peace 161
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr bmz 36,744
Russian military troops 'deployed to Ukraine', ... 2 hr Mr Slovak 5
Armenian Foreign Minister to Attend Erdogan's I... 3 hr aziz dostum dander 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Middle East People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••