Qatar and Macedonia hold official talks on bilateral rel...

Jan 28, 2013 Full story: The Peninsula 11

DOHA: The State of Qatar, led by HH the Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, and the Republic of Macedonia, led by Macedonian President Dr.

Full Story

“Verba vo BogMakedonec do grob”

Since: Apr 10

London, UK

#1 Jan 28, 2013
MACEDONIA MOVING WITH THE TIMES

DOHA: The State of Qatar, led by HH the Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, and the Republic of Macedonia, led by Macedonian President Dr. Gjorge Ivanov, held official talks on Monday at the Emiri Diwan.

A number of their excellencies members of the cabinet and members of the Macedonian delegation accompanying the President also attended the talks.

The talks focused on bilateral relations between both countries and the means to advance them. The two sides also reviewed a number of regional issues of joint interest.

HH the Emir and the Macedonian President oversaw the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between Qatar Tourism Authority and the Ministry of Economy in Macedonia.

HH the Emir hosted a luncheon banquet in honor of the Macedonian President.

The Macedonian President arrived to the Emiri Diwan earlier today, where he was accorded an official welcome ceremony.(QNA)
PRIAPOS

Keratsíni, Greece

#2 Jan 28, 2013
M
O
N
K
E
Y
Macedonia is in Greece
you are a SLAV
END OF THE GAME

---

FREEDOM FOR PELAGONIA
PELAGONIA MUST BE UNITED WITH MOTHER GREECE

----
M
O
N
K
E
Y
helllllllooooooo ooooo

Athens, Greece

#3 Jan 28, 2013
PRIAPOS wrote:
M
O
N
K
E
Y
Macedonia is in Greece
you are a SLAV
END OF THE GAME
---
FREEDOM FOR PELAGONIA
PELAGONIA MUST BE UNITED WITH MOTHER GREECE
----
M
O
N
K
E
Y
mhn anhsyxeis o,ti kai an ginei esena logw hlikias de se pairnoyn
ston kaiada tha se kapsoyn
PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN

Hausmannstatten, Austria

#5 Jan 28, 2013
Dojran wrote:
MACEDONIA MOVING WITH THE TIMES
DOHA: The State of Qatar, led by HH the Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, and the Republic of Macedonia, led by Macedonian President Dr. Gjorge Ivanov, held official talks on Monday at the Emiri Diwan.
A number of their excellencies members of the cabinet and members of the Macedonian delegation accompanying the President also attended the talks.
The talks focused on bilateral relations between both countries and the means to advance them. The two sides also reviewed a number of regional issues of joint interest.
HH the Emir and the Macedonian President oversaw the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between Qatar Tourism Authority and the Ministry of Economy in Macedonia.
HH the Emir hosted a luncheon banquet in honor of the Macedonian President.
The Macedonian President arrived to the Emiri Diwan earlier today, where he was accorded an official welcome ceremony.(QNA)
Not a HELLENE, not a MACEDONIAN but fake Fyromian!
hey

Hamilton, Canada

#6 Jan 28, 2013
What's up with Orthodox Slavs and Arabs? Serbs are doing the same.
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

#7 Jan 28, 2013
hey wrote:
What's up with Orthodox Slavs and Arabs? Serbs are doing the same.
Serbs not realy (Like Greeks) slavs of fyrom from the other side 2gether with albos are muslims the most

“IRONEA 338 B.C.E. ”

Since: Mar 10

Solun, Occupied Macedonia [+]

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Dude

North Sydney, Australia

#10 Jan 29, 2013
Yugoslavia was an old friend of Qatar, there are a lot of lagacy business links that Qatar is trying to restart.
hey wrote:
What's up with Orthodox Slavs and Arabs? Serbs are doing the same.
Real Macedonian

Australia

#12 Feb 1, 2013
So called Greeks which are Christian Turks and other mixed breeds from Ethiopia are monkeys. Have a look at yourselves dark and hairy. You guys are not European. No conception of history either. First the so called Greek (christian Turks / Ethiopians) have said there is no such thing as Macedonians then they claim Macedonia is theirs. Confused stupid or just monkeys lol. Enyoy...

“IRONEA 338 B.C.E. ”

Since: Mar 10

Solun, Occupied Macedonia [+]

#13 Feb 1, 2013
Real Macedonian wrote:
So called Greeks which are Christian Turks and other mixed breeds from Ethiopia are monkeys. Have a look at yourselves dark and hairy. You guys are not European. No conception of history either. First the so called Greek (christian Turks / Ethiopians) have said there is no such thing as Macedonians then they claim Macedonia is theirs. Confused stupid or just monkeys lol. Enyoy...
Timeless FAKEDONIJA

Hausmannstatten, Austria

#14 Feb 1, 2013
The original Book of Misirkov in Bulgarian language.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

http://www.macedoniainfo.com/Misirkov1.jpg

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6097/misir...

Misirkov Krste:"The population of Skopje is pure Bulgarian."
Misirkov Krste:"The population of Skopje is pure Bulgarian."
Misirkov Krste:"The population of Skopje is pure Bulgarian."
Misirkov Krste:"The population of Skopje is pure Bulgarian."
Misirkov Krste:"The population of Skopje is pure Bulgarian."
Misirkov Krste:"The population of Skopje is pure Bulgarian."
Misirkov Krste:"The population of Skopje is pure Bulgarian."
Misirkov Krste:"The population of Skopje is pure Bulgarian."
Misirkov Krste:"The population of Skopje is pure Bulgarian."
Misirkov Krste:"The population of Skopje is pure Bulgarian."
Misirkov Krste:"The population of Skopje is pure Bulgarian."
Misirkov Krste:"The population of Skopje is pure Bulgarian."
Misirkov Krste:"The population of Skopje is pure Bulgarian."
Misirkov Krste:"The population of Skopje is pure Bulgarian."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are Iraq's Sunni Arabs and What did we Do t... 33 min truth 427
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 52 min Mandela 68,566
Sarkisian Slams Turkey Over Accords With Armenia 1 hr aziz dostum dander 48
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 1 hr James 98
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 hr MUQ1 36,928
Israel 'too Jewish' for New York Times 4 hr NYTerrorists 1
Mondelez To Build $90M Plant In Bahrain As Mide... 4 hr MOMIN ANSARI 1

Middle East People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE