Syria: Dozens Hurt in Bombing on Aleppo Hospital

Nov 21, 2012 Full story: Arutz Sheva Israel News 20

Syrian warplanes on Wednesday bombarded a hospital in the rebel-held district of the city of Aleppo, causing dozens of casualties, AFP reported, based on a monitoring group.

Full Story
Truth Always beats lies 2

Saratov, Russia

#1 Nov 21, 2012
More lies and disinformation being spread by the supporters of terrorist in Syria is all this article is.

Covington, VA

#2 Nov 21, 2012
More lies and disinformation is all this article is.The american government and israel who are the main supporters of the terrorist in Syria are desperate to try and boost morale among the terrorist groups they support.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Nov 22, 2012
Truth Always beats lies 2 wrote:
More lies and disinformation being spread by the supporters of terrorist in Syria is all this article is.
THE KING OF Lies AND disinformation is at it again! LOL! You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your filthy rear end!! Change that silly lying DISGUSTING egotistical name you gave yourself War Monger alias Unreality is always best!! The poor stupid Hamasarat called War Monger alias Unreality is always best alias LIE beats himself Silly Silly! The imbecile stays on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread its Hamasarat terrorist support, hate and support for HamasArat terrorist acts being carried out by the Palestinian Hamas. The thing behind the name Liar beats himself silly is what is called a HamasaRAT (google it) basically it is a pro Hamas, Pro ASSADOMITE Anti-American government ANTI-JEWISH propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HAMASARATS AND ASSADARATS ANT-American government, ANTI-JEWISH, ANTI-THIS AND THAT push in all subjects. Its tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with its scripted HamasARAT lies and war mongering propaganda. Notice I said War Monger! That's one of the names the scumbag used as one of his filthy uneducated Low life Low IQ ignorant nonsense!! It will fail at its task!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Nov 22, 2012
More lies and disinformation is all this article is.The american government and israel who are the main supporters of the terrorist in Syria are desperate to try and boost morale among the terrorist groups they support.
What else can we expect from a filthy disgusting nutjob in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy Virginia Institute for the criminally Insane (VICI) and I found out when they have to lock nutjob LIES BEATS HIMSEF SILLY alias UNREALITY is always best alias War Monger alias USA War Monger alias Jewish War Monger alias ASSCLOWN in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!!..Jewish people are the Monsters .. I AM The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Military Mooches...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE! Jews.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Jewish people are the Monsters ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:..Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Afghanistan terrorist 9/11; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5 Nov 22, 2012
You are not only in denial but totally delusional. Assad performed a very cowardly act by bombing a hospital for the second time. It is not an accident to hit a building so large, this was done with purpose and instead of scaring the Rebels and regular civilians and some of the SAA it creates more hatred of the man and fuels their spirit to fight but Assad is too arrogant to see tht.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#6 Nov 22, 2012
This bombing is an act of cowardis nothing more.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#7 Nov 22, 2012
George wrote:
Brutal dictator Assad bombing hospitals again nothing new.
One of his favorite targets.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#8 Nov 22, 2012
Those that believe that Assad bombed the hospital are ready to believe in anything: the Angels, Santa Clause, and Tooth Fairy; they are all real to them. These kinds of nut heads are Assadís enemies no matter what he does. So Syrian Government is losing nothing by these kinds of propaganda stories. The enemies, and the friends, remain the same.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#9 Nov 22, 2012
Chris wrote:
Those that believe that Assad bombed the hospital are ready to believe in anything: the Angels, Santa Clause, and Tooth Fairy; they are all real to them. These kinds of nut heads are Assadís enemies no matter what he does. So Syrian Government is losing nothing by these kinds of propaganda stories. The enemies, and the friends, remain the same.
So who do you believe bombed the hospital?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#10 Nov 22, 2012
Chris wrote:
Here read for yourself::

http://www.latimes.com/news/world/worldnow/la...
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#11 Nov 22, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
So who do you believe bombed the hospital?
The Martians
George

Red Deer, Canada

#12 Nov 22, 2012
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
The Martians
Hey, you might be right, maybe it was those little green guys in Covington, Virginia, go ask Truth, I double dare ya, lol
Oliver Cromwell

Lytham, UK

#13 Nov 22, 2012
Maybe the Rebels were hiding weapons in the Hospital and hiding behind the patients,isn't that what some people say when Irael hits Civilians and Hospitals? looks like we have different rules when its the Syrians.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#14 Nov 22, 2012
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
Maybe the Rebels were hiding weapons in the Hospital and hiding behind the patients,isn't that what some people say when Irael hits Civilians and Hospitals? looks like we have different rules when its the Syrians.
It could very well be, wars make people stupid. The Geneva convention established rules of war, however if the 2 sides do not honor these rules then they make their own.

When it comes to war each side has done some pretty dumb things and do not spend enough time thinking of regular citizens. It was during the world wars that neither side of the conflict would touch anything with the red cross on it or a hospital symbol but times have changed.

Bucharest, Romania

#15 Nov 22, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not only in denial but totally delusional. Assad performed a very cowardly act by bombing a hospital for the second time. It is not an accident to hit a building so large, this was done with purpose and instead of scaring the Rebels and regular civilians and some of the SAA it creates more hatred of the man and fuels their spirit to fight but Assad is too arrogant to see tht.
I feel it is you terrorist supporter who is in denial.You are a paid terrorist supporting hasbarat (jewish propagandist) and this is obvious.You post nothing but lies and disinformation on here in support of the terrorist actions of the american government and israel.The Assad government did not bomb this hospital at all this is just more lies and disinformation created by the jewish controlled media and terrorist like Matthew Vandyke.

Bucharest, Romania

#16 Nov 22, 2012
George wrote:
Yes all the acts of the proxie forces of the american government and israel are acts of cowards as all terrorist like them are.It is a shame that an american israel funded proxie terrorist force has killed so many in Syria all on orders of the american government and israel.I sure am glad this holiday season that my money stays right in my pocket and is not spent for my taxes to help support these terrorist in Syria,Libya etc.

Bucharest, Romania

#17 Nov 22, 2012
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Brutal dictator Assad bombing hospitals again nothing new.
One of his favorite targets.
The dictators are in saudi arabia,qatar,bahrain,uae,oman, jordan etc as everyone knows.These dictatorships are also puppets of the american government and israel as the world knows.The Assad government did not bomb this hospital at all as anyone educated about the real situation knows.

Bucharest, Romania

#18 Nov 22, 2012
Chris wrote:
Well said!!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#19 Nov 22, 2012
<quoted text>I feel it is you terrorist supporter who is in denial.You are a paid terrorist supporting hasbarat (jewish propagandist) and this is obvious.You post nothing but lies and disinformation on here in support of the terrorist actions of the american government and israel.The Assad government did not bomb this hospital at all this is just more lies and disinformation created by the jewish controlled media and terrorist like Matthew Vandyke.
bla bla bla bla that is all people see when you type

Covington, VA

#20 Nov 22, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
bla bla bla bla that is all people see when you type
Intelligent people know what I type is true and so does any other person with common sense and the ability to think for themselves.People see lies,disinformation,doublespea k,and just a plain script when they skim over your hasbarat material.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cyprus President says won't return to 'dialogue... 3 min BOZ-OK 11
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Tim Osman 118,656
Turkey tests Cyprus after research vessel encro... 2 hr Themistocles 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 69,974
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 hr An NFL Fan 37,258
Tension between Iran and Saudi Arabia returns a... 5 hr MOMIN ANSARI 2
Khaleeji Commercial Bank inks financing deal fo... 5 hr MOMIN ANSARI 2

Middle East People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE