The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

Jul 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SETimes news

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Comments
132,001 - 132,020 of 132,906 Comments Last updated Mar 31, 2014

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Alaturc OttomanSon wrote:
<quoted text>You make me laugh gypsy queen!!! I want for you, You know Hoja Nasreddin...How he did the Burgas lake mayaling Turkish yogurt!!!
:))
*** https://www.youtube.com/watch...
I don't know what's Turkish yogurt.I only know Bulgarian yogurt,Lactobacillus Bulgaricus,you know.
kop

Leighton Buzzard, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget that the Turks were the ones who put the beginning of the Macedonian madness.Before them no one really cared about Macedonia.They resurrected the ancient legends and Tito really put them to work.
so now turks are to blame just because fyroms calls itself macedonia, 1st it was tito fault now its turks, are you sure you not playing the religious card here

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget that the Turks were the ones who put the beginning of the Macedonian madness.Before them no one really cared about Macedonia.They resurrected the ancient legends and Tito really put them to work.
It was the USA ,the BILL CLINTON government,from 1991 to 1995 during the Yugoslav war which caused the split of Yugoslavia , who sponsered them the name Macedonia.

Then the WAR MONKEY George Bush in 2003 who officially recognised them "Republic of Macedonia" during USA congress.

Greece objected to the name Macedonia as Greece also has a province called macedonia in Northern Greece and the capital city Thessaloniki.
Objection was made by Greece that the Former Yugoslav State ,will claim territorial rights on Greece Northern province of Macedonia and claim it's Ancient History.

The United Nations intervened and as a result the name F.Y.R.O.M was negotiated as a TEMPORARY name until a suitable name be nominated.
22 years later NO RESULT. And the claims, that F.Y.R.O.M will claim Territorial rights on Greece and it's Ancient History has been proven correct.

Turkey is just an allie of F.Y.R.O.M, who Turkey is USEING F.Y.R.O.M and Gruevski as an ARROW for Turkey to enter the Balkans once again.

Turkey is DESPERATE to join the E.U ,as it has placed numerous nominations to enter the E.U but the E.U and Balkan neighbours keep knocking their E.U application back.

As you see it is the USA who initiates wars, and is the troublemakes on this planet and ACTS as the WORLD POLICE , "" ONLY WHEN IT SUITS THEM "'...!
kop

Leighton Buzzard, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Odysseus BC wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the USA ,the BILL CLINTON government,from 1991 to 1995 during the Yugoslav war which caused the split of Yugoslavia , who sponsered them the name Macedonia.
Then the WAR MONKEY George Bush in 2003 who officially recognised them "Republic of Macedonia" during USA congress.
Greece objected to the name Macedonia as Greece also has a province called macedonia in Northern Greece and the capital city Thessaloniki.
Objection was made by Greece that the Former Yugoslav State ,will claim territorial rights on Greece Northern province of Macedonia and claim it's Ancient History.
The United Nations intervened and as a result the name F.Y.R.O.M was negotiated as a TEMPORARY name until a suitable name be nominated.
22 years later NO RESULT. And the claims, that F.Y.R.O.M will claim Territorial rights on Greece and it's Ancient History has been proven correct.
Turkey is just an allie of F.Y.R.O.M, who Turkey is USEING F.Y.R.O.M and Gruevski as an ARROW for Turkey to enter the Balkans once again.
Turkey is DESPERATE to join the E.U ,as it has placed numerous nominations to enter the E.U but the E.U and Balkan neighbours keep knocking their E.U application back.
As you see it is the USA who initiates wars, and is the troublemakes on this planet and ACTS as the WORLD POLICE , "" ONLY WHEN IT SUITS THEM "'...!
nobody cares what greece think

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

kop wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody cares what greece think
You think so...?
THE WHOLE WORLD CARES ABOUT GREECE...?

You CLAIM in your posts to be an Albanian...?
I believe you must also have FYROMian blood in you.
Who's FYROMian mum or dad...?

Albania is ALSO DESPERATE to join E.U and has received numerous nock backs on it's applications, by the E.U just as F.Y.R.O.M and Turkey have due to their hostilities and threats to their Balkan neighbours...!

Albania and F.Y.R.O.M will NEVER be accepted as a member of the E.U
as long as they continue hostilities on their Balkan neighbours which causes the concerns of the rest of European countries...!
Albania and F.Y.R.O.M need to join the E.U to be able to move forward and be UNITED with the rest of Europe.
UNTIL THEN ALBANIA AND F.Y.R.O.M ARE ON YOUR OWN AND CONSIDERED OUTSIDERS...!

As for Turkey...?
Turkey will never be accepted in the European Union because of political issues,and geographically not part of Europe...!
Kop

Leighton Buzzard, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Odysseus BC wrote:
<quoted text>
You think so...?
Albania is ALSO DESPERATE to join E.U and has received numerous nock backs on it's applications, by the E.U just as F.Y.R.O.M and Turkey have due to their hostilities and threats to their Balkan neighbours...!
as long as they continue hostilities on their Balkan neighbours which causes the concerns of the rest of European countries...!
Albania and F.Y.R.O.M need to join the E.U to be able to move forward and be UNITED with the rest of Europe.
As for Turkey...?
Turkey will never be accepted in the European Union because of political issues,and geographically not part of Europe...!
but albanian don't have slav, you aren't macedonian or greek, whats up with that, yeah greece is doing so well has staring the massive dept and its pulling their had out on how I've the money to germany, 3 massive bailouts you still want more, albania has more chance to join then fyrom does but EU is a sinking ship ready to sink at any time with troubles it has, i would rather be an outsider then be like you, how can Turkey no be in europe the west side of turkey is bigger then east side thats why they are in europe but could have difficulty because 70+ million people its a problem to be accepted and whats more they are doing everything by the book to get accepted, greece was a gamble to be accepted in the 1st place given their treatment of immigrants and even those foreigners with greek passport even they are treated as second class but do just enough to get by and you also lied to get into eu

http://euobserver.com/economic/115912
Kop

Leighton Buzzard, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Odysseus BC wrote:
<quoted text>
You think so...?
As for Turkey...?
if the world cares why have they stopped handing you more money, because they know you would screw up so they only gave you 120 billion and there was talk of a further 10 billion but i don't think they gave that, they were just discussing that and decided no we won't, and the biggest lenders to greece is germany, germany even sent tourist to help you so did france but you are still in trouble, because the only other solution it would be for greece to get out of trouble is if they invited germany to govern greece
Kop

Leighton Buzzard, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

i meant pulling their hair out on 1st comment

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

kop wrote:
<quoted text>
so now turks are to blame just because fyroms calls itself macedonia, 1st it was tito fault now its turks, are you sure you not playing the religious card here
It's not a secret Turks are obsessed with Macedonia and Alexander the Great.They started it.

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Alaturc OttomanSon wrote:
<quoted text>I said pure YOGURT!I don't say not later invented the artificial variants bacterial culture or culturing lactobacillius bulgaris You said like Ceaser's food Lactobacillus etc.
I say simple YOGURT
We was made it and call name is YOGURT! All world call name is YOGURT...
A lot of time Romans culture are shitting on the original names with latin language!!!
Yogurt is Yogurt and belong to Turks this is very simple...
YOGURT NAME is Etymology and spelling belong to Turks all world know how you not know it!!!
I've never seen any place latin language lactobulgaris!
All supermarkets YOGURT write on it like Turks ... What is that roman name hokus pokus bulgaris fake is Yogurt bacterius culturus!!!hahahahaha ..
Those bacteria are the ones who make the yogurt.Why are you so dumb?

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Odysseus BC wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about the beginning of all.If the Turks didn't resurrect the name no one would've called themselves Macedonian today.
kop

Leighton Buzzard, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>It's not a secret Turks are obsessed with Macedonia and Alexander the Great.They started it.
how can turks be obsessed with him and how did it started it?

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

kop wrote:
<quoted text>
how can turks be obsessed with him and how did it started it?
They are obsessed with him because of his military campanes.And they started it by officially naming that province Macedonia.They were also the ones who named our capital city-Sofia.Ya,they were obsessed with Greeks.
kop

Leighton Buzzard, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>They are obsessed with him because of his military campanes.And they started it by officially naming that province Macedonia.They were also the ones who named our capital city-Sofia.Ya,they were obsessed with Greeks.
what doesn't bulgaria changed it from sofia to something else to sound more bulgarian and macedonians aren't greek, and greeks themselves aren't greeks but thats a different story

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

kop wrote:
<quoted text>
what doesn't bulgaria changed it from sofia to something else to sound more bulgarian and macedonians aren't greek, and greeks themselves aren't greeks but thats a different story
We didn't change it because it became popular under that name.We also have woman's name Sofia so it's not really that foreign to us.And ya,Macedonians were Greek.A simple comparison between Macedonian and Greek language would tell you that.
kop

Leighton Buzzard, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>We didn't change it because it became popular under that name.We also have woman's name Sofia so it's not really that foreign to us.And ya,Macedonians were Greek.A simple comparison between Macedonian and Greek language would tell you that.
macedonians are not greek, greeks are not greek either, and all tell is bullshit but any sofia sounds italian and bulgaria should change it despite becoming popular, you shouldn't change it because its not foreign, you should because turks named it

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

kop wrote:
<quoted text>
macedonians are not greek, greeks are not greek either, and all tell is bullshit but any sofia sounds italian and bulgaria should change it despite becoming popular, you shouldn't change it because its not foreign, you should because turks named it
Greeks speak Greek so they are Greek.Sophia is a Greek word meaning wisdom.True,Turks named it but they did after a Christian church named St.Sophia.So,why change it.We did change the names of cities that were in Turkish.
John

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

i read in the newspaper this morning that gypsies from Bulgaria live in trailerparks in Cleveland...is it true?

Since: Apr 12

Parramatta, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

kop wrote:
<quoted text>
you idiot greek language doesn't belong to you modern greeks because there no real greeks, and mixing albanians,slavs, and turks don't make a greeks either you imbecile
"imbecile" interesting word and generally a word used by like minded people. Clearly you have a poor or lack of word association. Idiot and the """"" can not be used together to describe any one unless YOU have been called the above Subcontiously You may be a wreck. Can i advise you ( free of Charge) go see a PSHYCHO for help.

and by the way greeks are and will always be The start of civilisation. unlike the others (few that adopted civilised life)clearly troglodyte go back to the cave you dragged out of.

wanker
Maco Style

Granville, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Makedonski good luk wrote:
<quoted text>
"imbecile" interesting word and generally a word used by like minded people. Clearly you have a poor or lack of word association. Idiot and the """"" can not be used together to describe any one unless YOU have been called the above Subcontiously You may be a wreck. Can i advise you ( free of Charge) go see a PSHYCHO for help.
and by the way greeks are and will always be The start of civilisation. unlike the others (few that adopted civilised life)clearly troglodyte go back to the cave you dragged out of.
wanker
lOL

And you can't spell "psycho", you 'educated' malaka. I read your rants, upping your so called vocabulary thinking that its everyday talk in a sophisticated office LOLski. Get a life you try hard..... O & go learn how to spell when you try to demean another person. It's like a Greek malaka once on here that called me illiterate when he actually spelt illiterate wrong!! Losers of the Greek kind

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••