The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

Jul 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SETimes news

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Comments
131,241 - 131,260 of 132,902 Comments Last updated Mar 31, 2014
John

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

LOL from Rick Steve's website:

"I was able to participate in one of Rick’s “back door fellowships” 16 years ago on a tour to Turkey. It was truly a wonderful sharing experience."

I bet it was!
John

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

LOL Rick Steves titles his website:

"Rick Steves' EUROPE...THROUGH THE BACK DOOR"

...and he sells Blu-rays too...ahahahahaha...
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Alaturc OttomanSon wrote:
<quoted text>I'm TRak and Monotheist/Muslim! So what your problem and whois care.
Life is short...Other world is very close... One of day that sad death will knock knock our own door for begin eternal life!..
Smart people is know this.
Trak,Bulgar,Greek, Arab etc. or others on "Pale Blue Dot", ofcourse not important for universe reality.
PS.(I'm still not really a Christian by faith but I am Christian by culture and moral values (=) This is just a degree of hypocrisy)
do you have a key and a spoon on your neck?

you have to open a door and eat some mountains of pilaf up there ;)))
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

<quoted text>I'm TRak and Monotheist/Muslim! So what your problem and whois care.
Life is short...Other world is very close... One of day that sad death will knock knock our own door for begin eternal life!..
Trak,Bulgar,Greek, Arab etc. or others on "Pale Blue Dot", ofcourse not important for universe reality.
PS.(I'm still not really a Christian by faith but I am Christian by culture and moral values (=) This is just a degree of hypocrisy)
how you gona eat all this mountains of pilaf without a spoon animal?
John

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Carl Icahn might be right about real estate becoming overpriced in the US again...

Also, Im a little bit worried about how many subprime loans have been given lately...lots of people put down more than 4% and close with like 8% interest rate....that aint good at all doing that.

The reason has been that property values got so low that nobody really thought they could lose much doing so...I just don't think it is a good idea.

With income inequality at the highest level ever....really it is only the real estate for the top 10% of society that is interesting when it comes to speculation in real estate appreciation....the rest of Americans aint going nowhere anytime soon in terms of better buying power.

So, as I look at it....You can go buy a house for middle class folks...but please buy a foreclosed home and please be wise....because most such real estate will probably be worth the same or less in 10 years.

Henderson and sommerlin Las Vegas where there is a young population, close to overtaxed California and where you get bang for your buck....real estate investments make sense....miami already gotten too expensive again....West Palm Beach and Tampa, probably some good value...Fort Lauderdale...okay buying here...but we arent too far from too much again....rest of country TOO MUCH!!
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>It's a not miracle, my granddad and your grandmomy they were made enjoy screams in Athen ruins.
You got eat what now?... Should again eat ?..
:)
realy?

why you dont look mongolic anymore?

ata was mama?
John

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Bronzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
realy?
why you dont look mongolic anymore?
ata was mama?
father was mother, so?...does it matter when you use the back door?

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Bottom line is,you sold your Christian faith for Islam.You're a traitor.
VB VICTORIA BITTER BEER

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

FACK the TURKS
KILL THE LOT OF THEM
USLESS MUSLIM PIGS

Regards,
Aussie boy from Down Under.
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>If you were Trak,you were a Christian who sold out to Islam.Traitor!!!!
if so you sold out your pagan religion to christianity too.

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

<quoted text>But you are not a believer, not at least a Christian ...
But you are right!!!
That man!!! is traitor!!!!
Man was fine for you, if man happen to be blind and deaf and an idiot.
Bite me :):):)))) haahhahahahahah....
It doesn't matter if I'm a believer or not.I live by Christian values.So,bite yourself.

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

el salvador wrote:
<quoted text>
if so you sold out your pagan religion to christianity too.
Not the same.All pagans in Europe have accepted Christianity.In a matter of fact all civilized people have moved on to monotheism.But Alaturk and you sold out your Christian faith for Islam.You changed your names to Arabic names and your European culture to Middle Eastern culture.
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Not the same.All pagans in Europe have accepted Christianity.In a matter of fact all civilized people have moved on to monotheism.But Alaturk and you sold out your Christian faith for Islam.You changed your names to Arabic names and your European culture to Middle Eastern culture.
Christianity is Middle Eastern culture too.
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

a beatiful song from past

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

el salvador wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is Middle Eastern culture too.
Due to the fact that is's been adopted by the Europeans it was altered to fit their customs.
Yemeni Goat Faker

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Milena, you lost some weight during the ramadan this year?

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Yemeni Goat Faker wrote:
Milena, you lost some weight during the ramadan this year?
What's Ramadan?
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Due to the fact that is's been adopted by the Europeans it was altered to fit their customs.
its root still middle easternean even jesus was a jew.

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

el salvador wrote:
<quoted text>
its root still middle easternean even jesus was a jew.
You don't get my point.We took Christianity and made it fit our lives.You on the other hand,changed your lives to fit unnatural religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••