The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

Jul 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SETimes news

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Comments
130,621 - 130,640 of 132,906 Comments Last updated Mar 31, 2014
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Bronzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
soon Albin say about KOURDISTAN, Armenia, Alevis, Laza etc you lost your hummor :)))))
if he talk about madagascar then only i will cry
Bronzilla

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

el salvador wrote:
<quoted text>
cry
Bronzilla

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

el salvador wrote:
<quoted text>
TELEKINESIS

Greeks can send you where you will feel 'happy'
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

el salvador wrote:
<quoted text>
free Southern Macedonia,Carmia and Western Thrace Turkish Republic.
LMFAO ! Do us a favour and go back to Mongolia where you came from :)
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Mustafas Kemalidis wrote:
<quoted text>
el gay-door
don't be fool
KURDS ARE COMING
ALEVITES TOO
GREEKS, ARMENIANS, JEWS etc ALSO
START PANIC, my AUTO-MANN empire gay:)
Ole!
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Truth Talks75 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO ! Do us a favour and go back to Mongolia where you came from :)
as soon as you come back Namibia :)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Hey, one of you Greeks that has some stones, come over to my thread and pick of Aristofanis. He's making a complete p**sy out of himself trying to pick up Babushka. It's getting embarrassing.
Thanks.

Yours, Faith XO
retard

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
Hey, one of you Greeks that has some stones, come over to my thread and pick of Aristofanis. He's making a complete p**sy out of himself trying to pick up Babushka. It's getting embarrassing.
Thanks.
Yours, Faith XO
yesterday, i picked up a turd on the street....I should have known better letting my dog eat brownies...

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Albin wrote:
<quoted text> Israel is not suspected to have nusclear strike, it has nuklear strike and everybody knows. In Asia ISRAEL, Pakistan, India, Russia and China have nuclear capabilities. However its not the problem of wanting to understand, but if you want me to be more fair and to give a direct answer which of those 3 countries is more powerful (turkey greeec and israel ) the first and, everybody knows that is ISRAEL, maybe you and turkey will not like it buts its the truth. The naval power of Israel is times more eficient (even though small in numbers) than both turkey and greece and the NUCLEAR capability they have ( 110 nuclear weapons) can destroy all the world 2 times, Israel has also SSC - Second Strice Capability, that means that even if Russia attacks and destroyes Israel, Israel has the capability to attack back and destroy all the world... that is caled MAD- Mutual Asure Destruction. After ISrael comes Turkey and than Greece, both both speaking of naval capabilities are almost on the same level, trukey is better than greece on other stuff such as soldiers, tanks, heloks and aricrafts. So now im more clear :)
Nuclear strike capabilities of Israel have not be proven.

As you said everybody knows but nobody can proove it.

Personaly I think it is true.

Even so Nuclear Strike Capabilities is not a substitute of Naval Strike Capability.

Israely Navy has the capability to launch nuclear weapons but other than that it has very few things.

Probably the overall military strength of Israel is greater than the strength of Turkey or Greece but the Naval Branch of the Israely Defence Forces is the least developed part.

Perhaps currently Turkey has more naval assets than Greece but what counts is the doctrine and the training.

Cy the way up to now Turkey did not manage to impress NATO about the actual capabilities of the Turkish Armed Forces.

What I am trying to say numbers only prove nothing.

I will try to give you another excample.

Armed Forces of Fyrom and Albania.

Both have comparable sizes.

Both have similar structure (Peace Support Operations oriented) and equipment (mostly soviet).

Both have similar doctrines (American inspired).

The Albanian Armed Forces though are wayyyyyy better than Fyrom.

That is obvious to those who know.

There are many reasons for that.

Can you think of one or two?
Albin

Tirana, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Yannis_21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuclear strike capabilities of Israel have not be proven.
As you said everybody knows but nobody can proove it.
Personaly I think it is true.
Even so Nuclear Strike Capabilities is not a substitute of Naval Strike Capability.
Israely Navy has the capability to launch nuclear weapons but other than that it has very few things.
Probably the overall military strength of Israel is greater than the strength of Turkey or Greece but the Naval Branch of the Israely Defence Forces is the least developed part.
Perhaps currently Turkey has more naval assets than Greece but what counts is the doctrine and the training.
Cy the way up to now Turkey did not manage to impress NATO about the actual capabilities of the Turkish Armed Forces.
What I am trying to say numbers only prove nothing.
I will try to give you another excample.
Armed Forces of Fyrom and Albania.
Both have comparable sizes.
Both have similar structure (Peace Support Operations oriented) and equipment (mostly soviet).
Both have similar doctrines (American inspired).
The Albanian Armed Forces though are wayyyyyy better than Fyrom.
That is obvious to those who know.
There are many reasons for that.
Can you think of one or two?
Dude are you OK? what major have you finished? Cuz im PS/ IR major. No one has proven its nuclear capabilities except US and Russa, Also North Korea. Most of the countries have not send nuclear weapons to prove smth, but israel has nuclear capabilities, WTF are you saying? are you people ok in this forum?! As for Albanian armed forces we dont even have aircrafts, its not so good as you think, cuz we dont spend money on military, less than 3% of our GDP, we are not like turkey or Greece which spend way more. Macedonian or FYROM (call them as you like) armed forces are almost on the same level with our armed forces, which means that we both have not strong military, even though the bonuses of albania is that because of comunism we have lots of old kalashnikovs, tanks ext. and one thing, Israel doesnt have to prove its power, however in arab-israeli conflits it prove its power. It was attacked by 6 countries and lonely wan the battle. While greece and turkey fought with one another and did nothing, they were on the same level. belive me on that, at least im realist, turkey with greece can never be compared with Israel. Israel is also the only country in the world with attacks, calms the fire and gets back, even US was not able to do that in Afganistan and Iraq, Israel has done that in Egypt, Jordania, Syria, lebanon ext. Just for curiosity Iras (military speaking) is on the same level, sligtly more, than turkey, but compering iran military capabilities with israel is like Compering a dog with a lion.
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Albin wrote:
<quoted text> if youre talking about the Skopje 2014 project and other projects who cost a lot of money, youre right, thats not good and thats insane to spend lots of money with a megaloman idea of having history. They should have spend those money for other things cuz they dont even have stability inside their state. However the problem of building identity was in every new state. Frace, even though in 1809 40% of the people spoke french and only 42% of them claimed to be french, mobilized the government to create a single history, a sibgle french alphabet, unified schools, ext. The same was done by greeks after 1820-1830. and the same was done by turks (the new turks) Serbs and even Albanians. Every Albanian who claimed to be muslim and not albanian was, by force integrated in the Albanization and every ROMA or other minority, so that happened to everyone :) before talking about new ones, like FYROM or macedonia 1991, we did that before. Even Prusia of bismark had less than 20% Germans, Bavarians firstly claimed to be a different ethnicity + Jewish,+ Catholic slaves and other minorities that nowdays do not exist any more. we all have done it so its not right, morally speaking offending only FYROM now. I partially agree with you, cuz they have lots of problems and they still have this wrong megalonical idea of creating fake history, they should work to have a JUST state and let history to historians :)
http://youtu.be/kwwrYkfS53Q
Fyromians are total ridiculous!
That's all.
Albin

Tiranė, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/kwwrYkfS53Q
Fyromians are total ridiculous!
That's all.
ok by i was talking about other things, another issue. as for what you wrote im not gonna argue about that, im not a scholar on that issue

“Aposkotison me!”

Athina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Albin wrote:
<quoted text> Dude are you OK? what major have you finished? Cuz im PS/ IR major. No one has proven its nuclear capabilities except US and Russa, Also North Korea. Most of the countries have not send nuclear weapons to prove smth, but israel has nuclear capabilities, WTF are you saying? are you people ok in this forum?! As for Albanian armed forces we dont even have aircrafts, its not so good as you think, cuz we dont spend money on military, less than 3% of our GDP, we are not like turkey or Greece which spend way more. Macedonian or FYROM (call them as you like) armed forces are almost on the same level with our armed forces, which means that we both have not strong military, even though the bonuses of albania is that because of comunism we have lots of old kalashnikovs, tanks ext. and one thing, Israel doesnt have to prove its power, however in arab-israeli conflits it prove its power. It was attacked by 6 countries and lonely wan the battle. While greece and turkey fought with one another and did nothing, they were on the same level. belive me on that, at least im realist, turkey with greece can never be compared with Israel. Israel is also the only country in the world with attacks, calms the fire and gets back, even US was not able to do that in Afganistan and Iraq, Israel has done that in Egypt, Jordania, Syria, lebanon ext. Just for curiosity Iras (military speaking) is on the same level, sligtly more, than turkey, but compering iran military capabilities with israel is like Compering a dog with a lion.
HR.

Have served in the Albanian Armed Forces?
Albin

Tirana, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Yannis_21 wrote:
<quoted text>
HR.
Have served in the Albanian Armed Forces?
No me my father. For more than 30 years and still in service :) So i know how things go :), at least for Albaina

“Aposkotison me!”

Athina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Albin wrote:
<quoted text> No me my father. For more than 30 years and still in service :) So i know how things go :), at least for Albaina
Thank you.

“FATHER OF THE MACEDONIANS”

Since: May 09

THESSALONIKI-MACEDONIA-HELLAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

ARES MARES KOYKOYNARES, ERXONTAI OI FREMM!!!
John

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Albin wrote:
<quoted text> Dude are you OK? what major have you finished? Cuz im PS/ IR major. No one has proven its nuclear capabilities except US and Russa, Also North Korea. Most of the countries have not send nuclear weapons to prove smth, but israel has nuclear capabilities, WTF are you saying? are you people ok in this forum?! As for Albanian armed forces we dont even have aircrafts, its not so good as you think, cuz we dont spend money on military, less than 3% of our GDP, we are not like turkey or Greece which spend way more. Macedonian or FYROM (call them as you like) armed forces are almost on the same level with our armed forces, which means that we both have not strong military, even though the bonuses of albania is that because of comunism we have lots of old kalashnikovs, tanks ext. and one thing, Israel doesnt have to prove its power, however in arab-israeli conflits it prove its power. It was attacked by 6 countries and lonely wan the battle. While greece and turkey fought with one another and did nothing, they were on the same level. belive me on that, at least im realist, turkey with greece can never be compared with Israel. Israel is also the only country in the world with attacks, calms the fire and gets back, even US was not able to do that in Afganistan and Iraq, Israel has done that in Egypt, Jordania, Syria, lebanon ext. Just for curiosity Iras (military speaking) is on the same level, sligtly more, than turkey, but compering iran military capabilities with israel is like Compering a dog with a lion.
Israel's military doesn't compare to Turkey's...don't talk nonsense.

I assume you are a christian albanian...still, wishes are not reality....Israel got an effective military for a small country...but it doesn't compare to the turkish military...neither does the Greek.

Iran is not weak either....but it doesn't have the backing of United States as Turkey and Israel...so it cannot use for much in relation to Israel.
Albin

Tirana, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

John wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume you are a christian albanian...still, wishes are not reality....Israel got an effective military for a small country...but it doesn't compare to the turkish military...neither does the Greek.
Iran is not weak either....but it doesn't have the backing of United States as Turkey and Israel...so it cannot use for much in relation to Israel.
:D the only part really interested me was "i assume you are a christian albanian" :D imagine how low people think... as for the other stuff that all i had im not gonna persuade you even with facts about reallity, you have your opinion so keep it thats ok for me, but sometimes facts are facts but however. P.S I hope in the future people will not critically (even though there is no critics in your thoughts, and im sorry for that) analyze others opinions based on premises of religion, thats idiotesk and low thinking, but just to let you know, non im not a christian i dont believe in man made imaginary friends, i used to believe when i was little, no no more :)
John

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

in case Israel gets attacked it will have instant backing by Turkey, United States, Saudi Arabia and United Kingdom......Iran and their interpretation of Islam is not liked by anybody...apart from Greece, Syria...and the current regime in Iraq.
Bronzilla

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

John wrote:
<quoted text>
what turd military?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••