The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

Jul 11, 2011 Full story: SETimes news 132,888

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Full Story
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

#136881 Aug 7, 2013
there is only one superpower in the area

GREECE

(with the superDuper weapon TELEKINESIS!!!!!)
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

#136882 Aug 7, 2013
John wrote:
Turkey had incidents with Israel...on the other side, it hates persians more.
turdey is finish story my friend (as far as west, south, S west, S east, N east, North and east )
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

#136883 Aug 7, 2013
John wrote:
Turkey had incidents with Israel...on the other side, it hates persians more.
also Israel has a SuperDuper weapon turds are very scary of

THE BIRDS!!!
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

#136884 Aug 7, 2013
HAPPENS NOW !!!!!

turds attact GREECE !!!!!

http://imgim.com/1098519_10153073329610361_38...
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

#136885 Aug 7, 2013
ok f@ck the jokes

lets talk now

Basbug will be the bargaining chip against Ocalans release

P_E_A_C_E !!!
PAOKARA

Thessaloníki, Greece

#136886 Aug 7, 2013
New HAF (Hellenic Air Force) secret weapon revealed

http://www.hdtabletwallpapers.com/var/albums/...
PAOKARA

Thessaloníki, Greece

#136887 Aug 7, 2013
after the 300 trillion dollars projects are in process turds announcing a NEW 100 trillion dollars "Green Energy" plan

ladies and gentleman

here we talk about budala

say budala and there is a turd, say turd and there is a budala!!!
retard

Miami, FL

#136888 Aug 7, 2013
Albin wrote:
i dont believe in man made imaginary friends, i used to believe when i was little, no no more :)
what you think of gruevski?
PAOKARA

Thessaloníki, Greece

#136890 Aug 7, 2013
re malaka moderator

do you think you are the only one site who I can talk to budala turds?

are you so f@cking budala?
Sahin K

Istanbul, Turkey

#136891 Aug 7, 2013
Bronzilla wrote:
ok f@ck the jokes
lets talk now
Basbug will be the bargaining chip against Ocalans release
P_E_A_C_E !!!
hey!!stop trying to lick my d.ck with telekinesis.i know signals coming from Greece.
Truth Talks75

Toronto, Canada

#136892 Aug 7, 2013
el salvador wrote:
<quoted text>
as soon as you come back Namibia :)
Honey I know where I came from :)
You are the confused one, now go back to Mongolia that's where you came from :) Truth!
Albin

Tirana, Albania

#136893 Aug 7, 2013
retard wrote:
<quoted text>
what you think of gruevski?
I think he is a very pragmatic and rational politican. I dont know him very well, because im from Albania and i dont have full information, but as i know he always wins elections which means that he understands what his people goals and aspirations are, so he does that, even though he might be not a good politican or a politican of moral, he is a politican of rationality. he knows very well his limits and i think he uses some "hot issues" with neighbors to get elected and he wins every time :)
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

#136894 Aug 7, 2013
Truth Talks75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey I know where I came from :)
You are the confused one, now go back to Mongolia that's where you came from :) Truth!
we had always been in thrace region i am relative to spartacus.
retard

Miami, FL

#136895 Aug 7, 2013
Albin wrote:
<quoted text> I think he is a very pragmatic and rational politican. I dont know him very well, because im from Albania and i dont have full information, but as i know he always wins elections which means that he understands what his people goals and aspirations are, so he does that, even though he might be not a good politican or a politican of moral, he is a politican of rationality. he knows very well his limits and i think he uses some "hot issues" with neighbors to get elected and he wins every time :)
so pretty much...he is a useless scumbag closet bulgar winning elections by pissing off albanians and greeks...
El Dan

Hamilton, Canada

#136896 Aug 7, 2013
Albin wrote:
<quoted text> I think he is a very pragmatic and rational politican. I dont know him very well, because im from Albania and i dont have full information, but as i know he always wins elections which means that he understands what his people goals and aspirations are, so he does that, even though he might be not a good politican or a politican of moral, he is a politican of rationality. he knows very well his limits and i think he uses some "hot issues" with neighbors to get elected and he wins every time :)
Do you have the right individual??? Are you talking about the Gruevski who spent millions euros borrowed funds)(badly needed by the poor) to build foreign statues on Scopjia square??? that feeds/reinforces his people with wrong data about their roots, history etc.

Trust you are describing another individual.
El Dan

Hamilton, Canada

#136897 Aug 7, 2013
retard wrote:
<quoted text>so pretty much...he is a useless scumbag closet bulgar winning elections by pissing off albanians and greeks...
You got that right to the T. Mr. not Retard but MR. GENIUS.
El Dan

Hamilton, Canada

#136898 Aug 7, 2013
P.S. and Albion, if you claim to be Albanian you must know your people in Fyrom live in poverty and oppression, according to the news and demonstrations, etc. etc. and according to what we hear locally from Abanian friends.
Albin

Tirana, Albania

#136899 Aug 7, 2013
El Dan wrote:
P.S. and Albion, if you claim to be Albanian you must know your people in Fyrom live in poverty and oppression, according to the news and demonstrations, etc. etc. and according to what we hear locally from Abanian friends.
I cannot give to you the answer you like, i can just give my own opinion, about a question made to me not by you but by another. When a political person is being analyzed you cannot analyze him/her based on what he is trying to do against greece or albania, but base on his political movments. Is he pragmatic? I think yes, he is a pragmatic and rational he sees the costs and benefits and tries to maximizes the benefits and minimazes the losses even if it is to cooperate with albanain political parties which he is doing that. Is he imoral? yes he is, but in politics most of politicans are immoral, cuz sometimes being moral in politic is like being a virgin in a house of bitches. I do agree with his policies? No, with almost all of them i do not agree, expesially spending money for megalomanic idiotic structuers, but why is he doing that? he is not an idiot, he is doing that to get re-voted, so please dont tell me what to think ;) if you dont agree with me youre welcome, but speak only after critically reading and understanding my though
El Dan

Hamilton, Canada

#136900 Aug 7, 2013
Albin wrote:
<quoted text> I cannot give to you the answer you like, i can just give my own opinion, about a question made to me not by you but by another. When a political person is being analyzed you cannot analyze him/her based on what he is trying to do against greece or albania, but base on his political movments. Is he pragmatic? I think yes, he is a pragmatic and rational he sees the costs and benefits and tries to maximizes the benefits and minimazes the losses even if it is to cooperate with albanain political parties which he is doing that. Is he imoral? yes he is, but in politics most of politicans are immoral, cuz sometimes being moral in politic is like being a virgin in a house of bitches. I do agree with his policies? No, with almost all of them i do not agree, expesially spending money for megalomanic idiotic structuers, but why is he doing that? he is not an idiot, he is doing that to get re-voted, so please dont tell me what to think ;) if you dont agree with me youre welcome, but speak only after critically reading and understanding my though
Ohh I am very neutral when politics are involved, politicians are all the same.

However Gruevsk is a crooked politician tells his people what they want to hear and slowly and surely leads them to destruction in order to get votes. Don't tell me he is not educated enough to know the truth, his and his peoples' Bulgarian roots, etc. etc.

Why do Albanians hold demonstrations and burn the Fyrom flag? because they are happy living next to Bulgarians?? please.
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

#136901 Aug 7, 2013
PAOKARA wrote:
re malaka moderator
do you think you are the only one site who I can talk to budala turds?
are you so f@cking budala?
hey bronzilla "Yorgos Germenise" :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min J RULES 70,156
Iraqi forces and Kurds gain ground against IS 50 min Burda 3
Romanians commemorate their country's unification (Dec '06) 1 hr stefan the great 382
Israel's Fight to Save Civilization 1 hr susanblange 37
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 2 hr king 1,604
Eugene Robinson: The Islamic State fight is tur... 3 hr CorruptedMedia 205
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr ocxz 118,741

Middle East People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE