The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

Jul 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SETimes news

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Comments
111,801 - 111,820 of 132,900 Comments Last updated Mar 31, 2014

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#116353 Dec 17, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Dingbat!
Post under your husband's nick to cover your insecurity dimwit... LOL do you think everyone is idiot like you? Bulgarian trash!

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#116354 Dec 17, 2012
Milena complaints all the way at Egypt forum that Greek men flirts with me.. boys be nice .. I know its difficult but you should at least give it try for the poor.. xmass time you know...

Merry Xmass :)!
Panos

Athens, Greece

#116355 Dec 17, 2012
Ok ladies sorry for mixing in your issues but CALM DOWN.You are both adult women you can fight without behaving like 15 years old children!!!COME ON!!!
Dutch Princess

Miami, FL

#116356 Dec 17, 2012
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>.. 30 rounds to kill deer?
is it legal to kill turkos with such a weapon?

“In the ages of the wolf ”

Since: Dec 10

The world was a place to live.

#116357 Dec 17, 2012
Electra Makedonia Hellas wrote:
<quoted text>
Selectiveness speaks volumes......
That's my entire post!!!!!!!
We can discuss Newtons's 3rd law as long as you like!!!!!! I will state only the obvious, which I have been stating all along, since day one!!!!!
Would you respect an appropriator, a thief, someone who anxiously tries to prove that you are not who you are, just to get into your shoes and play Greek, with whatever comes along? Especially, if you started out on a friendly level?????
No!!!!!! You would not. You would strike back. And that is something you also were informed about, since day one.....
Now, I suddenly, remembered, that you were supposed to be a Turk!!!!!!!:-)
Oh la la!!!!!!!
I frankly don't care about anyone's holy whatever. It is the human in "human", if there, that I am interested in.....
It's your choice! Your "human" beings I dont understand what you mean by that? Who are the people?
Who is not?
How this is a test! criteria?
My choice is this; If you're crying, laughing, angry, lovely etc. and you are wait to die for eternal live! you are human and you are very holy.
So I wish for you good luck.
Dutch Princess

Miami, FL

#116358 Dec 17, 2012
joke aside, i doubt that any weapons are gonna get banned....There are too many gun-lovers among voters.

In Europe, no single mothers have an interest for automatic machine guns...but that is quite normal in America. In every street there is a house with somebody with a gun arsenal.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#116360 Dec 17, 2012
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Post under your husband's nick to cover your insecurity dimwit... LOL do you think everyone is idiot like you? Bulgarian trash!
Whatever,stupid.Not all of us are trolls like you.I remember you also accused Nina of posting as Makedonas.I guess you're the paranoid one.

“Laughing my as* off”

Since: Sep 12

Athens, Greece

#116361 Dec 17, 2012
babushka wrote:
Milena complaints all the way at Egypt forum that Greek men flirts with me.. boys be nice .. I know its difficult but you should at least give it try for the poor.. xmass time you know...
I don't know why you feel bad or angry even if what Milena said is true...
;)

“Laughing my as* off”

Athens, Greece

#116362 Dec 17, 2012
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
That will change in America . I can assure you, gun control is on its way after this tragic event..
They claim they have these weapons for hunting.. 30 rounds to kill deer? That's just bs.
Yes at least it should be restricted...

“Laughing my as* off”

Athens, Greece

#116363 Dec 17, 2012
Dutch Princess wrote:
joke aside, i doubt that any weapons are gonna get banned....There are too many gun-lovers among voters.
In Europe, no single mothers have an interest for automatic machine guns...but that is quite normal in America. In every street there is a house with somebody with a gun arsenal.
It's strange but it seems that every 5-6 months you have an event in which an insane guy kills 20-30 people just for fun...

This is really sad, especially when it concerns the death of little angels...

I really cannot see any reason for selling assault rifles... Who needs an assault rifle in his life??

If someone wants so much a gun, he/she could buy a pistol or a small gun and not an assault rifle...

“Laughing my as* off”

Athens, Greece

#116364 Dec 17, 2012
babushka wrote:
I mean you should be proud for this...
Especially if your man is not here, noone is gonna tell him...
;)
Don't be angry, i'm not so serious right now...
Murat_T

Toronto, Canada

#116367 Dec 17, 2012
Dutch Princess wrote:
I hope you never get your hands on a gun
Murat_T

Toronto, Canada

#116368 Dec 17, 2012
AnAsshole wrote:
kill the turcos and albos kill them all!!!
Why do you have somebody else's pic in your profile, do you have a crush for the guy:)?

“Laughing my as* off”

Athens, Greece

#116369 Dec 17, 2012
AnAsshole wrote:
<quoted text>
nina is better than u but u are lalso hot milena is one ugly stinky albanian biatch
Milena is a good person, and surely not an Albanian...
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Greece

#116370 Dec 17, 2012
Murat_T wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have somebody else's pic in your profile, do you have a crush for the guy:)?
How many nick name you use FyroMonkey?
http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/hd/alex/hd_alex...
You enjoy it?
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Greece

#116371 Dec 17, 2012
Murat_T wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you never get your hands on a gun
OLI-Eli-Murat,why you dont use also hayvan?
Ridiculous FyroMonkeys
Murat_T

Toronto, Canada

#116372 Dec 17, 2012
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE wrote:
<quoted text>
How many nick name you use FyroMonkey?
You enjoy it?
How about you, it seems you are completely incapable of lucid thinking and conversation? I used only two nick names Hyperion and Murat-T and never pretended I was somebody else. However considering how touchy you were towards my remarks directed to another idiot, one wonders if you two idiots are in fact one and the same.
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Greece

#116373 Dec 17, 2012
Murat_T wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you, it seems you are completely incapable of lucid thinking and conversation? I used only two nick names Hyperion and Murat-T and never pretended I was somebody else. However considering how touchy you were towards my remarks directed to another idiot, one wonders if you two idiots are in fact one and the same.
Stop be hypocrite.
By the way
You enjoy it?
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#116375 Dec 17, 2012
Otosan
Don't run away
tell us who circumcised muhammed.

damnant quod non intelligunt

#116377 Dec 17, 2012
Dander wrote:
Otosan
Don't run away
tell us who circumcised muhammed.
Nevermind fa@got..

All you need is to Refer ''MASTERS and slaves''

http://www.mastersandslaves.com/masterslave/p...

or refer to 400 yars!

or foustanella!

or down under!

or ass!

or hole!

all will take you to hell..

through your ASS..

hell-ASS I mean:):)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min Insect Trust 68,995
Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully e... 21 min Garry Ackerman 169
Turkey's Imperial Fantasy 36 min Dander 3
Muhyiddin Arrives In Turkey For Inauguration Of... 56 min ahmed 7
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,379
US condemns 'heinous murder' of Palestinian teen 1 hr Grau 1,596
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr JUDEletePete 118,007
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Middle East People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••