The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

Jul 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SETimes news

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Comments
109,381 - 109,400 of 132,900 Comments Last updated Mar 31, 2014

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#113742 Nov 28, 2012
Alaturc OttomanSon wrote:
<quoted text>Who can not believe Under the Turks 1000 years! in history!
I stay in here two years, five months,three weeks eeee 69 hours.
It's a compliment.
I still do a rising thing in Balcan to eat your lazy arse.
Hey Odysissy that Mongol one-eyed giant is now smile for you!
F@ck youuu!!!
HAHAHaha
I see you deleted the AFRICAN with the Turkish flag off your profile YOU IMBECILE...!
Anonymous

Vancouver, Canada

#113743 Nov 28, 2012
babushka wrote:
Remember, Christianity had reforms, modernization, and Bible was written by group of people.. Islam never went through that transformation.
Liberal_movements_within_Islam

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_movement...

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#113744 Nov 28, 2012
Alaturc OttomanSon wrote:
<quoted text>Disgusting is your sagging tits, wrinkled arse.
Wow,when did you see my tits and arse bre Alaturk?Or do you let you fantasy go about wild.Moron!
Child with Burqa is disgusting and abusive.
Troy

Sydney, Australia

#113745 Nov 28, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>But aren't you just a bunch of wayward Albanians that made-up a country with a made-up history? In my neighborhood, we regard you as beggars and thieves.....Because that is what you are.
I'm not sure who you are referring to? But the Greeks were under Turkish rule since 1453 which brought the end of Byzantine intrigue in a new age. Ironically the Turks saved the poor Greeks from forming a union with the Pope, I wish they hadn't, there would have been no orthodox Greek left in the world. Thank the Turks.

The argument generally advanced is that the Turks have committed a much greater number of atrocities upon Greeks than Greeks upon Turks since the two people first came across each other. The fact is true but the deduction is fallacious, because a second factor has to be taken into consideration, and that is the opportunities enjoyed by the two parties for respective ill treatment. From 1461 to 1821, very few Greeks in the world were not in the power of the Turks, while the Greeks never had considerable numbers of Turks in their power till 1912.

Prof. Arnold Toynbee
Director of Studies Chatham House 1929 - 1956
The Western Question 1922

“Laughing my as* off”

Since: Sep 12

Athens, Greece

#113746 Nov 28, 2012
Odysseus BC wrote:
<quoted text>
Some how i have the feeling that you are Aristofanis...?
Sydney Australia...?
So is Aristofanis...!
It is so a coincidence 2 people mysteriously appear on this thread from Sydney Australia...!
Hence the ANTI GREEK Aristofanis dishes out...!
MAFIA is also from Sydney Australia. He can speak read and write Greek also...!
If its TRUE Arisofanis THA SOU GAMISO THN PISTI SOU MALAKA...!
There are many people from FYROMISTAN who post from Sydney...
You can say other things about Aristo but he is not a traitor...
Anonymous

Vancouver, Canada

#113747 Nov 28, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Child with Burqa is disgusting and abusive.
Muslim men marrying children is even more disgusting!

7 year old Child married by her father, islamic leader, to a 17yr old

http://holgerawakens.blogspot.ca/2010/08/iran...
Troy

Sydney, Australia

#113748 Nov 28, 2012
1826 is Greek's 1st bankruptcy, even before becoming an independent state!

GREEK'S ARE AND HAVE BEEN A BURDEN TO THE HONEST TAXPAYERS OF THE WORLD FOR NEARLY 2 CENTURIES. A HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN, I CAN UNDERSTAND THE GREEK'S COWARDLY AGGRESSION TOWARDS THE REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA.

Let the Turk's manage you as they did for the last 6 centuries. FATIH SULTAN MEHMET

Location hidden

#113749 Nov 28, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any regrets Turk? Did YOU want to be the one who committed that atrocity? Perhaps next time.
Andrew Berwick is considered a "lone" Spree killer which is a far cry from belonging to a an International Islamic terrorist cell.
The differences are quite transparent, Brevick individually cultivated his criminality Lone wolf (terrorism), whereas Islamic Funda-MENTAL-ists are generally trained as part of a global collective. Brevick acts alone, he's an anomaly ... NOT part of a dangerous movement, NOT trained in Madrasa camps to exact vengeance on the world.
Keep in mind that over 95% are Islamic based groups, on the list of designated terrorist organizations by national governments.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designat...
ASSHOLE!
VERY TRUE...!

ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE...?
IT'S A RELIGION OF MURDER AND WAR...!

Muslim Children Trained to Become Suicide Bombers 08
&fe ature=fvsr
Anonymous

Vancouver, Canada

#113750 Nov 28, 2012
Troy wrote:
GREEK'S ARE AND HAVE BEEN A BURDEN TO THE HONEST TAXPAYERS OF THE WORLD FOR NEARLY 2 CENTURIES. A HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN, I CAN UNDERSTAND THE GREEK'S COWARDLY AGGRESSION TOWARDS THE REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA.
Let the Turk's manage you as they did for the last 6 centuries. FATIH SULTAN MEHMET
Let's dance

Location hidden

#113751 Nov 28, 2012
Troy wrote:
ARISTO KOPSE THS MALAKIES PALIO YIAHOVA...!

ARISTO you JAHOVA'S WITNESS...!

“Laughing my as* off”

Athens, Greece

#113752 Nov 28, 2012
Troy wrote:
long live FYROMISTAN...

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#113753 Nov 28, 2012
_LMAO_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree...
he always reminds me the dervish who was harassed and accused of fake because his way of prayer was rolling himself down the hill, running up and rolling down.. people mocked him until one day they saw him walking on water..:) he is a good person I believe. And the thing is the exchange between him and Murat yesterday was priceless.. LOLi hope they both always will smile the way I did.

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#113754 Nov 28, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal_movements_within_Islam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_movement...
Problem is we complain but than we do nothing to the people who really politically and economickly supports the Islamist side of of Islamic such as Saudi Arabia.
Same money is building the roads in Philadelphia and Istanbul. I hope you do realize that.

“Laughing my as* off”

Athens, Greece

#113755 Nov 28, 2012
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree...
he always reminds me the dervish who was harassed and accused of fake because his way of prayer was rolling himself down the hill, running up and rolling down.. people mocked him until one day they saw him walking on water..:) he is a good person I believe. And the thing is the exchange between him and Murat yesterday was priceless.. LOLi hope they both always will smile the way I did.
Yes Babs i agree...:)
Although i lost this exchange with Murat...

Since: Nov 12

Dearborn, MI

#113756 Nov 28, 2012
Troy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure who you are referring to? But the Greeks were under Turkish rule since 1453 which brought the end of Byzantine intrigue in a new age. Ironically the Turks saved the poor Greeks from forming a union with the Pope, I wish they hadn't, there would have been no orthodox Greek left in the world. Thank the Turks.
The argument generally advanced is that the Turks have committed a much greater number of atrocities upon Greeks than Greeks upon Turks since the two people first came across each other. The fact is true but the deduction is fallacious, because a second factor has to be taken into consideration, and that is the opportunities enjoyed by the two parties for respective ill treatment. From 1461 to 1821, very few Greeks in the world were not in the power of the Turks, while the Greeks never had considerable numbers of Turks in their power till 1912.
Prof. Arnold Toynbee
Director of Studies Chatham House 1929 - 1956
The Western Question 1922
Very Good Points; Ottoman Empire is the primary reasons Greeks were able to protect and preserve their Orthodox religion, language, culture and national identity

Latin Empire, Serbia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Venice, Genoa these are just some of the enemies you were fighting and loosing at the time

In the absence of Turks and Ottoman Empire; Greeks would be victim to either to one of these powers or later in the 16th century to one of the colonial/imperial powers like Spain, Austria or France

And if that happened all Greeks would be Catholics speaking a foreign language. Look at what happened to your colonies/cities in Sicily, Italy and Spain there remains not a single Orthodox or Greek speaking local.

Dearborn, MI

#113757 Nov 28, 2012
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree...
Thanks Babushka, I need to simile nowadays:)
By the way you right that we need more people supporting secular charities/foundations in Turkey so young people are not forced on strict Islamic way of life as the only options. I am afraid many businesses and rich are hesitant to do so as they live in fear of Erdogan:)

Location hidden

#113758 Nov 28, 2012
_LMAO_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what nationality you represent but you need to get your facts right about Aristofanis before you make statements...!

This forum "The rise of Turkey in the Balkans " for the past year its visited by the same people...!

VERY RARE and i mean very rare that FYROmians visit this forum...!

Earlier today i spent 2 hrs debating with Aristofanis regarding Greek issues.
in which Aristofanis was ANTI GREEK with most of his comments...!

Aristofanis is from Sydney Australia, and OUT OF THE BLEW this character TROY appears who is Also from Sydney Australia.
NOW this TROY has NEVER been on this forum before...!

I believe Aristofanis is mix GRECO-TURK background...!
I ALSO believe Aristofanis is the character TROY and a previous TROLL we had here called "MAFIA"...!

Aristofanis in the past also HAD DEBATING ISSUESAND DISAGREEMENTS SIMILAR TO MINE WITH APOLLO...!

Mine and APOLLO'S debates with Aristofanis are about Greece and Religion in which Aristofanis DISAGREES to the EXTREME...!

In his PROFILE the pic he has is the picture the JAHOVAS WITNESS dispay as their profit JAHOVA...!

Aristofanis can speak , read and wright Greek and Turkish...!

This is WHY BABUSHKA STICKES UP FOR HIM...!

Dearborn, MI

#113759 Nov 28, 2012
_LMAO_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Babs i agree...:)
Although i lost this exchange with Murat...
Honestly I don't even remember which argument I won:)

Dearborn, MI

#113760 Nov 28, 2012
LMAO, now I remember, Creative vs Evil Greeks:)

Its strange that Greeks think we Turks adopted your culture, claim we share the same blood line with you and than rave for hours about how we Turks oppressed the poor Greeks.

Yes, poor Greeks, 70% of Grand Viziers and Mothers of Sultans were either Greeks or Slavs (mostly Greeks), most of the merchants were either Greeks or Armenians

Turks hated you so much that many sultans supported; educated and funded people like Mimar Sinan (Greek or Armenian in origin) to build masterpieces that stand test of time. Obviously your ancestors had no problem with embracing and profiting from the opportunities Ottoman Empire presented for them.

“In the ages of the wolf ”

Since: Dec 10

The world was a place to live.

#113761 Nov 28, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow,when did you see my tits and arse bre Alaturk?Or do you let you fantasy go about wild.Moron!
Child with Burqa is disgusting and abusive.
That is very basic! Look your hard billard balls back your pic! And Call it a hunch for you.
Look, that hard billard balls Your saggy and my stalagmite the three of us...We share something spectacular.We all love each other.Of course, I'm not want to having sex with you, Milosh.
Billard balls and snooker cues is make smile to your back! give them a chance!...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Filipino force defied UN commander in Golan crisis 12 min Fortunate Son 1968 11
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 31 min RiccardoFire 36,768
Life under fire: How ordinary Israelis live wit... 1 hr Rick Moss 9
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr ocxz 118,131
Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully e... 2 hr Faith 192
Moderate earthquake hits region near Fairbanks 3 hr Pear 1
Israel announces West Bank land as state 4 hr JOEL 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••