The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

Jul 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SETimes news

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Comments
108,121 - 108,140 of 132,900 Comments Last updated Mar 31, 2014

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#112433 Nov 19, 2012
Faith wrote:
NINA:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fhyApMVm9RsXX&feature=rel ated
thanks. good one.
http://youtu.be/UM9_ExJL-o0
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#112434 Nov 19, 2012
babushka wrote:
How interesting ... woman with kids, up all night on internet and you mention apes she shows up to defend herself and after being away two hours.. LOL!
It's called being a mother and having a job. It doesn't concern you, fella.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#112435 Nov 19, 2012
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
Does any one know where the love of God goes
when the waves turn the minutes to hours?
And all that remains is the faces and the names
of the wives and the sons and the daughters
sad song...
Sad story.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#112436 Nov 19, 2012
Alaturc OttomanSon wrote:
<quoted text>
unarmed Iraq and how to lose in Iraq, Afghanistan or stone-throwing peoples, and advanced army Usa heroes!
How do you figure the US "lost" in Iraq, Cauliflower? The mission was "regime change". Ask Saddam how that worked out.
jackass

Miami, FL

#112437 Nov 19, 2012
Murat_T wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a creature of necessity:) and a man of many talents;)
Getting a son is creature of necessity in turkey......so what better than sending him to dearborne, michigan to run a shawarma grill.

Im sure your parents are proud of you!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#112438 Nov 19, 2012
Turk 187 wrote:
Every language sounds beautiful whorebag, but I dont expect a racist xenophobic inbreed fool like you to see beyond the confides of a brothel
<quoted text>
Arabic is gutteral it sounds like a heavy smoker trying to clear their throat. It is the language of the Godless.

Since: Nov 12

Dearborn, MI

#112439 Nov 19, 2012
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
ela Turko mou, for you :
The Book of Alexander the Great
Ours shall be the whole earth---ours it shall be quite."
Then, when heard the Vizier what the King did say,
Quoth he: "Realm-o'erthrowing Monarch, live for aye!
May the Mighty Ruler set thy crown on high,
That thy throne may ever all assaults defy!
May thy life's rose-garden never fade away!
May thy glory's orchard never see decay!
http://www.ottomansouvenir.com/General/Turkis... Book of Alexander the Great
It's interesting that one of the earliest Ottoman poems is about Alexander Great. You have to understand that early Ottoman Sultans perceived themselves as the true heirs of Roman Empire, for them Roman empire never ceased, just got a new emperor with a different religion. Alexander Great was one of Fatih the Conqurer's favorite military leaders, a figure of aspiration. Sharlken and Kanuni the Great never got along because both of them claimed to be Emperors and Kanuni saw Sharlken as an upstart, a threat to his own claim on the Roman Empire

Since: Nov 12

Dearborn, MI

#112440 Nov 19, 2012
jackass wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting a son is creature of necessity in turkey......so what better than sending him to dearborne, michigan to run a shawarma grill.
Im sure your parents are proud of you!
You have a problem with the Middle Eastern food:)? too sensitive in the stomach mayheps:) By now customers are waiting;)
Dejan

Vinica, Macedonia

#112441 Nov 19, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
There was this one story my mom used to read to me when I was little:
In an enchanted birch forest all trees were trees during the day and beautiful girls at night.One of them was slim and tall,the most beautiful of all.But she was very selfish and snooty.None of the other girls were good enough for her.She preferred to stay alone and admire her own beauty.
One night a ferocious storm came upon the birch forest.All the girls bunched together and wrap their arms around each other's shoulders to protect their selves from the wind.Only the stuck up beauty stayed aside.They called for her to join them but she said she didn't need them,she could take care of herself.Finally the storm hit with a full force,battering the forest,the wind hissing,twisting and bending the trees.Finally,the storm blew over,the wind died off and the sun rose in the morning.The birch trees were disheveled but still standing.The tall birch who stayed alone during the storm was laying on the ground torn up by the roots.
I let you draw your own Moral from the story,Dejane.Even better,go and tell it to Gruevski.
It's a good enlightening story, however this is not the story about the tree fairies and the storm, this is the story for the pack of wolfs and the lamb.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#112442 Nov 19, 2012
Murat_T wrote:
<quoted text>
It's interesting that one of the earliest Ottoman poems is about Alexander Great. You have to understand that early Ottoman Sultans perceived themselves as the true heirs of Roman Empire, for them Roman empire never ceased, just got a new emperor with a different religion. Alexander Great was one of Fatih the Conqurer's favorite military leaders, a figure of aspiration. Sharlken and Kanuni the Great never got along because both of them claimed to be Emperors and Kanuni saw Sharlken as an upstart, a threat to his own claim on the Roman Empire
That's a cute story, savage. The Turks had nothing at all to do with the grandeur of the Roman Empire. They were swinging from trees when the Romans were building cities and roads.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#112443 Nov 19, 2012
Dejan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good enlightening story, however this is not the story about the tree fairies and the storm, this is the story for the pack of wolfs and the lamb.
Monkeydonia is not a real country. It is contrived....made-up.
doli parton kai faton

Athens, Greece

#112444 Nov 19, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Monkeydonia is not a real country. It is contrived....made-up.
you are wrong my friend. they are as real as cinderella !

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#112445 Nov 19, 2012
Murat_T wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a creature of necessity:) and a man of many talents;)
no doubt..:)"capable for the best and the worst" as the saying goes?

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#112446 Nov 19, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm like your worst nightmare.I'll show up when you least expect it.
You sure are a nightmare to someone but not me.. I don't deal with your kind.
jackass

Miami, FL

#112447 Nov 19, 2012
Murat_T wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a problem with the Middle Eastern food:)? too sensitive in the stomach mayheps:) By now customers are waiting;)
no, i like Turkish, Lebanese and Israeli food. In Denmark there are many turkish bakeries...they make flat and round flower breads (pide?) with black sesame seeds.

Here there are many places where you can get Israeli food....there are many kosher mini supermarkets around here...Not so many muslims here...only a few turks, egyptians and muslims from former soviet union republics.

“ I've never”

#112448 Nov 19, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>It's called being a mother and having a job. It doesn't concern you, fella.
LOL yeah like being a nurse, mother and being here 24X7..,retard!
Japan is speaking

Anonymous Proxy

#112449 Nov 19, 2012
the turks are asian mongols!
go to Ulan Bator be turkos

“Laughing my as* off”

Since: Sep 12

Athens, Greece

#112450 Nov 19, 2012
doli parton kai faton wrote:
<quoted text>
you are wrong my friend. they are as real as cinderella !
You are a non-Greek provocateur from Athens...
jackass

Miami, FL

#112451 Nov 19, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>How do you figure the US "lost" in Iraq, Cauliflower? The mission was "regime change". Ask Saddam how that worked out.
a regime change that made America broke...good job!

“ I've never”

#112452 Nov 19, 2012
Nina reminds me the gothic witches in Tarkan cartoon ..
She tied Murat T to the totem pole and dancing in front of him , taking advantage of him and controlling his mind....LOL
LOL! Hey ben sizin emi.. insallah bi savas cikmaz.. yunanlilar hatunlarini gondermezler savasmaya.. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... 1 hr Just A Number 1,823
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 36,737
Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully e... 3 hr James 160
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 3 hr Dak-Original 1,394
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 68,935
US condemns 'heinous murder' of Palestinian teen 4 hr Asian Guy 1,592
US mobilizes allies to widen assault on ISIS 6 hr Dander 16
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••