The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

Jul 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SETimes news

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Comments (Page 5,017)

Showing posts 100,321 - 100,340 of132,934
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Makedon therefore E/\/\hn”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

oh Turks I love to see you be selectively happy and going ha ha ha !!!

love to see you hiding behind youru little finger!!

please go and ask your skopians monkeydonians' friends for life HELP !!!

GO TURKS GO .. ASK BACK THE..SUPPORT YOU OFFERED TO YOUR MONKEYS!!

Disprove this prophecy happening RIGHT NOW:

67.They will try to ENFORCE A HUGE AND UNBEARABLE TAX, BUT THEY WILL NOT MAKE IT IN TIME.

68.They WILL PUT A TAX on chickens and on windows.

69.They will seek to take you as soldiers, but THEY WILL NOT DO SO IN TIME.

ARE YU STILL GLOATING ABOUT THE HUGE UNBEARABLE TAX ENFORCED ON GREEKS
darlings????

he he he and 5 5 5 !!!!!

:))))))

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Alaturc OttomanSon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ready good time, you ?Way to go,
prepare for the job you will be fine.
:))
Well, Who will promised wuwuwuuu :)
I promise you I can wu wu wu if you can 3-3-3 (uchOghuzotuzuch)
Do not do you excitement, just whisper, whisper in my ear you remember my name.
*** http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I got to thank All Turks and Skopians Monkeydonians here on Topix for doing Greeks a great service helping the Greek soul to come face to face with her destiny and prepare accordingly..

dealing with so many hyenas around lurking drooling and oozing their venom has helped Greek soul grow big strong and confident!!

and as it's happening .....
70.The Turks will learn the secret three days sooner than the Christians.
:)))
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Efe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's our destiny because an old idiot brain spoiled gayreek say so:) most probably is being a grilled gayreek in the hell:)))
hahahahahhahahahahahaha
hahahahahhahahahahahaha
hahahahahhahahahahahaha
that old guys predictions have been spot on so far....so, which way u gonna go? conversion or flee elsewhere?? LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

all I m trying to show you topix babes is that you were not clever AT ALL to mess wiht Greeks and WORST OF ALL FOR WHICH YOUR KARMA WILL BE A GREEK BITCH is that we let you gloat for way way way too long.

no more!!!

gloat gloat gloat poetic as it may sound [:))] it is close to wu wu wu !!!

we are on the other side of the 555 coin: the ha ha ha !!!!

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

BOZ-OK wrote:
<quoted text>
most of you guys are living in pre-fabricated cheap huts or in motorhomes... We all know that 40 million of "Americans" are living below poverty.
It would figure that a less-than-human monkey like you would resort to simply making sh*t up. Our society is in a different eon than you stone-aged troglodytes. The average per capita GDP in the US is 49,500 (USD). Those living in poverty are members of minority groups, illegal immigrants, the lazy and addicted or some combination thereof.

Here is an example of one of the "pre-fabricated huts" in my neighborhood....
http://mioaklandcounty.realestatetomato.com/f...

As much as I'd love to stay and snipe at you, I must run into town and have my "motorhome" serviced. Enjoy the drones.
Efe

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
that old guys predictions have been spot on so far....so, which way u gonna go? conversion or flee elsewhere?? LOL
Conversation??:))

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Here you go!!

:)

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Nina-Makedonia-Hellas wrote:
<quoted text>
long historical friendship?? sure..
Kemal Ataturk was a Jew.
Erdogan is from Potamya . Pontos.. a Pontian you might say :))
karma s a bitch!!!
http://youtu.be/sbvrouWgV0U
Don't even try that!
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Efe wrote:
<quoted text>
Conversation??:))
Here you go!!
:)
actually i said "conversion" haha

here u go, enjoy

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

BOZ-OK wrote:
<quoted text>
America's achievements don't make you red necks less dumb though... The truth is that majority of you guys are are dumbs... Check out those American research centers next time and tell me how many of those researchers are "Americans"...:)))
While those guys are doing great jobs, most of you guys are living in pre-fabricated cheap huts or in motorhomes... We all know that 40 million of "Americans" are living below poverty, while NASA is awarding space-taxi contract to Turkish-American firm... Well done...:))))
http://worldtribune.us/2012/09/14/nasa-funds-...
The poor in America have automobiles and cable TV. The poor in the islamic world pick through garbage, eat boiled shoe leather and sell their children into indentured servitude...
"A Gallup survey released today finds life is not so hot for Muslims in Muslim lands, with "only 11 percent of Muslims thriving in Indonesia and Pakistan, 13 percent in Egypt, in the high teens to 20 percent in Bangladesh, Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan, and 24 percent in Morocco." Anyone who's ever been to Cairo and seen the suffering of Muslims there knows it's true: Millions of impoverished Cairenes living in makeshift housing built upon cemeteries; young children kicked and beaten routinely by their irritated employers--I could go on, but it's not necessary. It's not much better for them in Europe, either. In fact, misery's basically your lot if you're a Muslim living just about anywhere but here.
American Muslims, it turns out, are pretty much the happiest in the world. Of course they are! They're citizens of the most welcoming and inclusive place on earth, the only country, aside from Israel, where generations of desperate refugees and immigrants have found safety from tyranny, relief from grinding poverty, and the possibility of prosperity."
Oh yes...and we are dumb. That is how we ended up walking on the Moon, flying robots to Mars and the moons of Saturn, inventing the electric light, the telephone, the sewing machine, the computer, the Polio vaccine,....well...you get the idea.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

_T_U_R_K_E_R_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound you are living a life quite passively and everything that happens is not yours or other greek chuko birds problem. This is like if you fail a class itís the teacherís problem., other students in the classí problem or your parents problem, or Turks, or anybodyís problem but not your own. The same is true when you get in trouble, despite any evidence provided to you that itís your problem, your mindset of victimhood makes it hard for you greeks to see reality for what it is!
I hope this helps someone out there to not get cheated by you creeps...
You all are hittin hard the roof of psychopathy with::
lack of remorse or empathy..
shallow emotions..
manipulativeness..
lying..
egocentricity..
glibness..
low frustration tolerance..
episodic relationships..
parasitic lifestyle..
persistent violation of social norms..
Even if you bring together all your efforts together and multiply that a million times.,you are doomed to be a big NOTHING!
loads of bulsht!! why do you bother so much? hurting??

I 'm having fun.. why not? I love it. YOu have your fun I'll have mine.

point is THIS:

Can you UNDO what has been foretold and IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW????

67.They will try to ENFORCE A HUGE AND UNBEARABLE TAX, BUT THEY WILL NOT MAKE IT IN TIME.

If you can UNDO WHAT THE ABOVE THEN YOU CAN DISPROVE THE FOLLOWING:

63.The Turks will leave, but they shall RETURN and will come as far as HEXAMILIA. IN THE END, they shall be driven away to Kokkina Milia. Of the Turks, ONE THIRD WILL BE KILLED, ANOTHER THIRD WILL BE BAPTIZED, AND THE REMAINING THIRD WILL GO TO KOKKINA MILIA.

Cry me a river babe!!! wu wu wu:))))

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't even try that!
why not?? I find it very POETIC !!

long historical friendship?? sure..
Kemal Ataturk was a Jew.
Erdogan is from Potamya . Pontos.. a Pontian you might say :))
karma s a bitch!!!
http://youtu.be/sbvrouWgV0U

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

babushka wrote:
For the Greek Eagles..:) Nina, my girl, did you say shinny..LOL! What do they do buff every morning...?
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
born shiny :))

Babush why are Turks so preoccupied with Agia Sofia and it's mysteries?? Anno Domini 2012?
http://www.sabah.com.tr/fotohaber/kultur_sana...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

_T_U_R_K_E_R_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus whispered my ears that he wasn't born from a virgin. He says he hadn't any healing powers, and he says he wasn't resurrected:)He doesn't think Joseph had visions or had gold plates. And he told me that all of them including himself made those claims they new are false but made them anyway. They were deliberately lying to you all! He told me to double the length of minarets around AYASOFYA:)
I think Jesus has some good ideas:) I think Joseph was a great thinker and had some good ideas too:) But since they resorted to lying in order to sell people on these ideas(eg.555-666-888:):), they were frauds. And that is the reason why many people would never become a Christian anymore!
Please don't take offense to this:) It is not meant to be an attack on you personally.. It is just an explanation of my balls - to a doomed greek's position floatin with fallacy:)
double the minarets suffocating Agia Sophia. Dont be all talk and doing . Double them !!!

AGIA SOFIA SCARES THE LIONHEARTED TURKS AND TURKERS

555!))))

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's slow down a little Turker.. take down a notch .. go find your own size for example...
we got it, we would need industrial size forklift for you...:)!
But why?? when I talk of Agia Sofia causing awe and fear to Turks and he answers back with his ballz rhetoric I find his lionheartedness very turkish and very ...POETIC!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

_T_U_R_K_E_R_ wrote:
<quoted text>
lame!! that's done dear. Past. Before the 555 deadline expired.
now focus on what is now and what is to come !!!

63.The Turks will leave, but they shall RETURN and will come as far as HEXAMILIA. IN THE END, they shall be driven away to Kokkina Milia. Of the Turks, ONE THIRD WILL BE KILLED, ANOTHER THIRD WILL BE BAPTIZED, AND THE REMAINING THIRD WILL GO TO KOKKINA MILIA.

555!))))

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Efe wrote:
<quoted text>
It is gayreek:)
Awesome is not even enough for those...:) You will never know that dying is good thing if you do serve for goodness:))
But being a gayreek you will never understand that...
You like dying only because having the most prucks in your hole(!) as a perfect eample of that sick society :)) Azz hole I mean:)
you can be happy both ways..

ELDER PAISIOS PROPHECIES
<< You do not have to worry and be
afraid of Turkey. Turkey will dissolve and, indeed, it will be dissolved by itís allies at that.
. In BOSNIA will become a Muslim state (at that time there was not such a state)!!!!!, but this will BACKFIRE on them because likewise there will be created LATER the KURDISH state too in the HEART OF TURKEY>>
®. Elder then because he saw me troubled hearing this he said again:
<<® As you know, I do not read newspapers, but these things I learn from others ...>>Ē

:))))

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

oh boy !! where have all those Turks gone ???? no more talking about Turkeys'rise to its destiny by constantly dribbling venom about Greeks???

poetic ...disappearance!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

BOZ-OK wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, awsome... Soldiers to die any way, this is the reality which is well known by the Turks since beginning of their history...
But...
The below is also awsome which describes the propose of Greeks... Since beginning of their history though...
Enjoy... ;)
man your weaponry is causing Greeks awe!!! Is that how you're gonna fight till your rise comes true ??
<< You do not have to worry and be
afraid of Turkey. Turkey will dissolve and, indeed, it will be dissolved by itís allies at that.
. In BOSNIA will become a Muslim state (at that time there was not such a state)!!!!!, but this will BACKFIRE on them because likewise there will be created LATER the KURDISH state too in the HEART OF TURKEY>>
®. Elder Paisiosíthen, because he saw me troubled hearing this, he said again:
<<® As you know, I do not read newspapers, but these things I learn from others ...>>Ē

“In the ages of the wolf ”

Since: Dec 10

The world was a place to live.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Nina-Makedonia-Hellas wrote:
<quoted text>
I got to thank All Turks and Skopians Monkeydonians here on Topix for doing Greeks a great service helping the Greek soul to come face to face with her destiny and prepare accordingly..
dealing with so many hyenas around lurking drooling and oozing their venom has helped Greek soul grow big strong and confident!!
and as it's happening .....
70.The Turks will learn the secret three days sooner than the Christians.
hat is very manipulative:)
You were talking about the impending 555's arrival
of your latest mistake. Did you forget janicheries?Allowed the Turks for them, Greek became, ah ah They are now Greek feel!
ehehehheh..........555 is miracle being to all 555 years to one time.
Well, we are special race makers When Ottoman Empire Crashed begin new 35 race and country born our lands.
:))) We were make you special.
I think We are special. we really do.Don't kid yourself, I always was.
Whatever I don't hope your country must crash, but will that it, I think we'll raise the greek child and we'll love it as my own again-Like old Roman Empire crashed days.
So tell me 3-3-3 (UchOghuzUch) maybe you'll see in my tent you know your history is only reagain.:))))
I'm so happy I stayed in my old tent and I wait for your wu wuuu wuuu with uch-oghus-othuzuch (and be reminded of all the places
we kissed were that empire lands-Excuse me, sweetie, this is only for you remember my name!)
Good girl with wu wu wu is your brillant beauty.

*** http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

_T_U_R_K_E_R_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Merhaba:) sizlerde oyle..:):)
Bu vesileyle da kisaca duyuralim!
Biz 40 kisiyle binlerce kisilik cin sarayini basan,
2 kisiyle orduya kafa tutan,
3 mermiyle zirhli deviren,
silahi yokken mermiye kafa atan,
yiyecegi yokken agac kemiren,
Vatan icin olmekten imtina etmeye ve gurur duyan,
olumlerle eglenen TUNC yurekli Turkleriz.
Kuranída mujdeleniriz,
Peygamberlerin ovgusune mahsar oluruz,
3-5 tane pic soyu sopu belli olmayan orayi burayi kendi vatani topragi sanan ibnelere duyurulur,
varsa sekliniz MEYDAN MUHABERESINE bekleriz..
Bunuda bir english turkish systrian tercume eder artik:):)
here's the ULTIMATE POEM OF ALL POEMS BY THE BEST POET

Ar-Rum

Alif, Lam, Meem.(1) The Byzantines have been defeated (2) In the nearest land. But they, after their defeat, will overcome.(3) Within three to nine years. To Allah belongs the command before and after. And that day the believers will rejoice (4) In the victory of Allah. He gives victory to whom He wills, and He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful.(5)

http://tanzil.net/#30:2

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 100,321 - 100,340 of132,934
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••