The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

Jul 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SETimes news

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Comments (Page 4,999)

Showing posts 99,961 - 99,980 of132,934
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL he must have known you were there that why
At the time I was a senior in high school.We were making lists to volunteer for the military if Saddam did bomb us.It was during the Desert Storm.

Since: Sep 12

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
At the time I was a senior in high school.We were making lists to volunteer for the military if Saddam did bomb us.It was during the Desert Storm.
And you guys were in such a mental state that you really believed that Saddam would bomb Bulgaria from such remote distance...:)

I will not call Americans, who believed in "weapons of mass destruction" gibberish, dumb any more... Seemingly there are dumbers than the dumbs...:)))

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

BOZ-OK wrote:
<quoted text>
And you guys were in such a mental state that you really believed that Saddam would bomb Bulgaria from such remote distance...:)
I will not call Americans, who believed in "weapons of mass destruction" gibberish, dumb any more... Seemingly there are dumbers than the dumbs...:)))
We were in no mood to take a joke.We went in a defense mode, implementing everything we've learned during the cold war.We were all trained and ready to go if needed.Men were professionally trained in mandatory military service but everybody had a basic training in school.Not much,only how to work gas mask and chemical suit and how to shoot rifle,AK and missile launcher.

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

BOZ-OK wrote:
<quoted text>
an orthodox mugahida bro mashallah

“I am here for a laugh ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny but like Saddam did not even know where Bulgaria was on the map .

He barely knew where his own country was to find out about Bulgaria
Roza Botsari

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pakistan with their 3000 nukes should dispose them on Europe.
Good way of finishing off an awful materialistic planet.
Although I do not appreciate war, particularly a nuclear one, I see your point. The West has brought much evil with its materialistic perspective on the rest of the world.

“I am here for a laugh ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Roza Botsari wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I do not appreciate war, particularly a nuclear one, I see your point. The West has brought much evil with its materialistic perspective on the rest of the world.
LOL its not like that, a british guy was talking about nuking middle east and balkan so basically i was telling him well lets all go down in the same path .

no one did any evil , its all about energy, if that black treasure was not in the middle east then no one would have been there .

Just like syria and yemen they did not have enough oil to get attention .

cheers

“I am here for a laugh ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Roza Botsari wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank your god that greece does not have any oil

Since: Sep 12

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>

cheers
Amen to that...

“"SANTA TITO"”

Since: Feb 10

I BRING ETHNICITIES IN MY BAG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
unfortunately,or fortunately,she does, Marshal...That's the reason we are suffering right now,perhaps for no reason.

Only the Cretan plot is estimated for some 150 trillions cubic feet of natural gas(they say 20 times bigger than the Cypriot plot),whilst the rest area is yet unexplored...

“I am here for a laugh ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

sarizalong wrote:
<quoted text>
unfortunately,or fortunately,she does, Marshal...That's the reason we are suffering right now,perhaps for no reason.
Only the Cretan plot is estimated for some 150 trillions cubic feet of natural gas(they say 20 times bigger than the Cypriot plot),whilst the rest area is yet unexplored...
oil is a nightmare

“I am here for a laugh ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

BOZ-OK wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to that...
hahaha
samostojna MK

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Bronzilla wrote:
the mongols are the enemy
civilized world have to eliminate them
NOW
So you agrea that all who have no language but only accent of previous language learned, should be eliminated?
OK., lets start with Greeks, then Bulgars and Slavs.
All learned from Macedonian language which was established on that part of the land way before any arived, and from it educated them, new setlers, by teaching them to write and speak one lingo.
How can that be alowed? And who is so decedant and fashistic to do it?
Not us Macedonians.
We do not destroy that, which we created.
We bless you and will ceep you in our history as those people we
helped find place to live in. With US or with out US.
Roza Botsari

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
God is one,Marshal, and I am sure he does not approve of the greed that has caused his world to be like that...

But Greece has no oil??? Why on earth Greece has been having all the trouble so far.? So thatshe never comes to apoint that she can exploit her sources on her own and be autonomous and economically developed. Mines, oil, gas, and now even water, air and sun!!! German companies are to exploit the later in order for us to pay a well preplanned enormous debt, orchestrated by the internationnal banking system.

Not to mention the nationalistic issues regarding all of our neighbors. I have commented upon a map uesterday but received no reply on it!!! the obvious plan is that Greece loses all of her regions that have wealth in oil, gasand minerals.

“"SANTA TITO"”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
oil is a nightmare
As Kissinger used to say,"Control oil and you control nations, control food and you control the people."

Or even better,he said once that oil is an international common good that we can not leave it on the hands of a bunch of idiots,meaning the Arabs...
Roza Botsari

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL its not like that, a british guy was talking about nuking middle east and balkan so basically i was telling him well lets all go down in the same path .
no one did any evil , its all about energy, if that black treasure was not in the middle east then no one would have been there .
cheers
LOL!!! When I say evil I do not mean metaphysically, but totaly physically !!!!!:))
Roza Botsari

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

sarizalong wrote:
<quoted text>
As Kissinger used to say,"Control oil and you control nations, control food and you control the people."
Or even better,he said once that oil is an international common good that we can not leave it on the hands of a bunch of idiots,meaning the Arabs...
I HAVE TO GO but I cannot but add what an American official recently said. Greece cannot monopolize the Aegean oil...

“"SANTA TITO"”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Roza Botsari wrote:
<quoted text>
I HAVE TO GO but I cannot but add what an American official recently said. Greece cannot monopolize the Aegean oil...
I know Roza..They will never leave us alone to exploit it,even if it is clearly a part of our Economic zones in our seas.

It's a big party over the Greek natural resources right now and,everybody wants to become the leader-protector of it!Russians,Americans,Israelis ,germans......

have a nice day!
LMAO

Piraeus, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
The pharos were a minority elite ruling over an enslaved nation that included Jews , berbers , nubian etc .
Not a single Egyptian today is related to these Pharos , but are actually descendants of the enslaved nation, but to point out there were a few berbers whom ruled as pharos for a few centuries in the middle .
Anyway the pharos died with their secrets and its been over 7 thousand years .
You know some people love living in the past rather than looking at the present and future . I guess you understand what I mean .
Present is nothing without the past and future is yet to be discovered...
You should be proud for what your ancestors did... Even if they were living before 4-5 thousand years, they are still your ancestors...
I've heard that some extremists in Egypt want to destroy the pyramids... That's crazy...

“In the ages of the wolf ”

Since: Dec 10

The world was a place to live.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Nina-Makedonia-Hellas wrote:
still waiting for a Turk to enlighten us about what Mehmet heard the voice promise him that bloody bloody Tuesday on May 29th 1453..
555!!!
cheers guys and dolls!!! Have a fun friday!
:)))
555 years later that is still with us, relax.
If you can worship the side facing the city of Jerusalem.
We are on worship the side facing the city of Mecca :)...
Every Monotheist religion owner is allowed Aya Sofia for worship. Is this Turk promise.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 99,961 - 99,980 of132,934
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Middle East Forum right now

Search the Middle East Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Go Le Gay Levi Go 109,664
US State and DoD Clash on Approach to Syria by ... 2 hr USA Today 2
As Syria civil war grinds on, rebels losing ground 2 hr Sarah 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr Frijoles 65,120
Israeli forces fire tear gas at Christian pilgr... 5 hr USA Today 2
Religion helps heal Cyprus' ethnic division as ... 5 hr USA Today 1
Canada development partnership with U.A.E. buil... 5 hr USA Today 1
•••
•••