Shells hit major Shiite shrine near Damascus

Jul 19, 2013 Full story: Star-Telegram.com 39

Mortar shells struck near a major Shiite shrine outside Damascus on Friday, killing its caretaker in an attack that threatens to further escalate sectarian tensions in Syria's civil war, the government and activists said.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dont Care

Welland, Canada

#1 Jul 19, 2013
Bullseye. Great shot. Keep up the great work!

Since: Nov 12

Blacktown, Australia

#2 Jul 19, 2013
Dont Care wrote:
Bullseye. Great shot. Keep up the great work!

The only bull in your eye is the s*it that you post .
Tell me Jew licker what the hell do you know about Ali , did he do good or bad.
Why did he go to Karbala in the first place.
Same reason as you Jews come to Middle East Allah make it your calling in life right.?
Must be !, too important to be otherwise.
So now Iraqi Peoples got calling in life, will of Allah is the outcome.
Same with Jew in Middle East.
Kingdom of Davey Crocket might be God we don't know .
imsheea

Australia

#3 Jul 19, 2013
You bastrad hit the holy shrine.now beaware will hit in laps of yur mother..we r still in war since karbala
Saladin

Allentown, PA

#4 Jul 19, 2013
Smash that structure and do humanity a favor. These grave woshipping clowns venerate the dead. The grave should be dug and remains transferred to a proper graveyard ( Not Najf) and the whole shrine bull dozed. I blame the Ottomans for tolerating and French for elevating these Alawite thugs. They can all migrate to Iran. Remember Saladin liberated Jerusalem but he first liberated Muslims from back stabbing Shia Fatimids.

Since: Nov 12

Cobbitty, Australia

#5 Jul 20, 2013
Saladin wrote:
Smash that structure and do humanity a favor. These grave woshipping clowns venerate the dead. The grave should be dug and remains transferred to a proper graveyard ( Not Najf) and the whole shrine bull dozed. I blame the Ottomans for tolerating and French for elevating these Alawite thugs. They can all migrate to Iran. Remember Saladin liberated Jerusalem but he first liberated Muslims from back stabbing Shia Fatimids.
I'm not an Alswite I'm Salafi the question is what are you , besides an idiot .
Your are not interested in confronting Israel except in the dreams of a half whit.
The only history you know is what came from the jock strap of a hypocritical Iman following the direction of satin .

In other words Jew.
Yes Jew are standing in to suffer the torment of Allah's vengeance and you terrorists are standing beside them .
Why I don't know .?
Another question.
Why would Islam be the same after the second coming of Christ as it was before it .

??????????
Ghaznavi

Hertford, UK

#6 Jul 20, 2013
Saladin wrote:
Smash that structure and do humanity a favor. These grave woshipping clowns venerate the dead. The grave should be dug and remains transferred to a proper graveyard ( Not Najf) and the whole shrine bull dozed. I blame the Ottomans for tolerating and French for elevating these Alawite thugs. They can all migrate to Iran. Remember Saladin liberated Jerusalem but he first liberated Muslims from back stabbing Shia Fatimids.
LOL!!!
Al ass ad's days are OVER!
Ghaznavi

Hertford, UK

#7 Jul 20, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not an Alswite I'm Salafi
NO you're NOT, you're an iranian SHIA!
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#8 Jul 20, 2013
Ghaznavi wrote:
<quoted text>
NO you're NOT, you're an iranian SHIA!
Tell me something Clown,where were your lot when Israel invaded Lebanon,i know where Hezbollah were but where were you?
Ghaznavi

Hertford, UK

#9 Jul 20, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something Clown,where were your lot when Israel invaded Lebanon,i know where Hezbollah were but where were you?
HAHAHA you're really THICK aren't you???
Hezbollah caused the Invasion of Lebanon the shia in lebanon asked the Israelis and yanks for their help to overthrow the sunnis!
The Hezbollah cause trouble, and they weren't the ones to help Lebanon it was the yanks so get your facts straight!
Ghaznavi

Hertford, UK

#10 Jul 20, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something Clown,where were your lot when Israel invaded Lebanon,i know where Hezbollah were but where were you?
Tell me something Buffoon, where were Hezbollah when the yanks invaded their neighbor Afghanistan, I know where the taliban were they were saving us but where were Hezbollah?
In fact the Iranians don't help they kill!
Even the leader of Afghanistan is a shia that's why he sucks up to Ahmadinejad and keeps the AID shia are EVIL!

'Shocking' malnutrition in Afghan children despite millions in aid
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/shoc...
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#11 Jul 20, 2013
Ghaznavi wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA you're really THICK aren't you???
Hezbollah caused the Invasion of Lebanon the shia in lebanon asked the Israelis and yanks for their help to overthrow the sunnis!
The Hezbollah cause trouble, and they weren't the ones to help Lebanon it was the yanks so get your facts straight!
Now I know you are insane,Hezbollah asked the Israelis to invade Lebanon,the Yanks helped Lebanon,you need to get your head tested.
mxlplx

United States

#12 Jul 20, 2013
Don't they vet you Afghans before letting you into the country?

So much for vetting Syrian rebels. What's plan B, I wonder.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#13 Jul 20, 2013
Ghaznavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something Buffoon, where were Hezbollah when the yanks invaded their neighbor Afghanistan, I know where the taliban were they were saving us but where were Hezbollah?
In fact the Iranians don't help they kill!
Even the leader of Afghanistan is a shia that's why he sucks up to Ahmadinejad and keeps the AID shia are EVIL!
'Shocking' malnutrition in Afghan children despite millions in aid
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/shoc...
Hezbollah is a Lebanese resistance group you TIT,what has Afghanistan got to do with it?you are one mixed up Clown.
mxlplx

United States

#14 Jul 20, 2013
Ghaznavi wrote:
<quoted text>
'Shocking' malnutrition in Afghan children despite millions in aid
The taliban are working on that, distributing free heroin to quell the pangs of hunger.
Ghaznavi

Hertford, UK

#15 Jul 20, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Hezbollah is a Lebanese resistance group you TIT,what has Afghanistan got to do with it?you are one mixed up Clown.
I'm talking about the Iranian Hezbollah you moron!
Ghaznavi

Hertford, UK

#16 Jul 20, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
<quoted text>
The taliban are working on that, distributing free heroin to quell the pangs of hunger.
NO yet AGAIN you're WRONG, it's the Corrupt Government and invaders producing drugs!
mxlplx

United States

#17 Jul 20, 2013
Opium trade finances Taliban war machine, says UN drug tsar

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp...
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#18 Jul 20, 2013
Ghaznavi wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about the Iranian Hezbollah you moron!
What the Hell has the Iranian Hezbollah got to do with anything?you still havn't told me where you people were when those Zionist thugs attacked Lebanon,were they sat on the Bog when Hezbollah were fighting the invasion?

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#19 Jul 20, 2013
Ghaznavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something Buffoon, where were Hezbollah when the yanks invaded their neighbor Afghanistan, I know where the taliban were they were saving us but where were Hezbollah?
In fact the Iranians don't help they kill!
Even the leader of Afghanistan is a shia that's why he sucks up to Ahmadinejad and keeps the AID shia are EVIL!
'Shocking' malnutrition in Afghan children despite millions in aid
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/shoc...

Nobody's not saying the invasion of Afghanistan was not on a level as callous and criminal as Iraq, Libya ,Syria and Palestine.
Russia and Iran have to put up with
their countries being a drug corridor , as well as the uncertainty of Taliban sponsoring regional insurgency.
Taliban are coming under Zawahiri , who doesn't respect democracy or borders.
Best thing for "Afghanistan Taliban" is to say let someone else suck it so they
will see and know where to go.
Don't you think it was pointless sheltering bin Larfen.
He was rooting three botched bitches in a designer built house while Afghans were copping it sweet.
That why they call him Osama bin Larfen
vital

Makkah, Saudi Arabia

#20 Jul 20, 2013
Dont Care wrote:
Bullseye. Great shot. Keep up the great work!
You have already done this great work in karbala, right!!!! son of yazeed maloon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freed Fijian troops call home and then celebrate 23 min homonesian 8
Israel's Islamic Movement slams Islamic State, ... 28 min Grau 48
U.S. hits ISIS position near Baghdad innew phas... 39 min Garry Ackerman 2
Here We Go With "The Big Dog Goes Rogue" Meme 40 min Garry Ackerman 2
Chief rabbi says French society has turned indi... 42 min Garry Ackerman 2
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 50 min Mkz6 218
Joint Chiefs chairman opens door to US boots on... 1 hr barefoot2626 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Middle East People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••