Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.
Comments
21 - 40 of 36,496 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Smellmyunderware

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

Judged:

kalikutty wrote:
<quoted text>But 95% are subdued by the 2% terrorist Jews.What do you plan to do about it?
Hey Indian? Moron! Go and kiss butts of your Pakistani neighbors if you think Jews are terrorists. You do not deserve to use a computer, cell phone, major software, many medications and other things invented by Jews. What the hell did your brothers inventend LATELY? I say ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
bananarama

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

Judged:

Sexy Little Ayisha wrote:
<quoted text>
When Castro and the ayatollahs are dead!
Iran is not the problem, the ayatollahs and their mouthpiece are however.
The ones who will suffer, are the regular persians, who are educated, intelligent and progressive. The ayatollahs are dragging them kicking and screaming back to the 7th century.
The real target of Iran is not Israel, it's the sunni moslem world. that's the big battle, as witnessed in Iraq.
Wanking about israel is merely popular and traditional.
Sexy Little Ayisha = Some disgruntled middle aged male sunni moslem construction worker probably Turkish/Saudi. Ooooh, you so sexy...you dumd@ss.
jdf9

Mulberry, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

Judged:

Vonk wrote:
All I'm saying is that if israel is destroyed, I'll be dancing in the streets.
What about Mexico and the UK?

Anyone else feel slightly nausous that we have genocidial manics, and terrorist so open in our hands?
Which training camp did you go to?
Ray

Middletown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

There is something unseemly about pissing on your neighbors foot.
Mark Griffith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

Judged:

uber liberal wrote:
everyone in the world totally agrees that Israel is a terrorist state and is responsible for all of the problems in the middle east as well as some problems in other parts of the world.
look at how many times they have started wars and attacked innocent people
you can't find one single American that will say straight faced that they wouldn't want this country to be on full amicable and diplomatic terms with Iran and Iran to be a premium policy over Israel.
Israel is of no beneficial substance to America.
Iran is however
Israel is a terrorist and rogue nation
This is the kind of nonsense that Muslims and liberals are known for. Lots of jibrish, with no substance to back it up. Ok, go ahead and name a single war that Israel has started. Your people have to thank Israel for its existence - you, Muslims, are already very good at killing each other - look at the Iran-Iraq war, Lebanon, Kuwait, current Iraq. If not for Israel, Arabs/Muslims would not have a single issue uniting them.

By the way, here is one American who will say (with a straight face, no less) that I would not want the U.S. to be on good terms with Iran that is governed by fanatical terrorists. Tell me this: are you okay with the government that stones women to death for alleged adultery? Israel is a model citizen of the world. Iran is a typical Muslim state.
bananarama

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

Judged:

Vonk wrote:
All I'm saying is that if israel is destroyed, I'll be dancing in the streets.
I'll bring the music. ;)
Ed Burke

Coram, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

Judged:

This guys comments are only meant for Muslims and mostly arabs who live in a fantasyland where Israel is wiped off the map. Consider how many previous 'arab leaders' lie rotting in the earth that had made similar remarks. This is just more of the same designed to create political support. Bush saying we won't leave Iraq until we achieve "Victory" is an example of the same concept being applied to all the Rubes here in America who voted for "Dumbya" !
bananarama

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

Ubbi-Dubbi-Kutty, how do you disguise your location? And WTF is Ubbi Dubbi translation, are you on drugs?

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

Judged:

bananarama wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bring the music. ;)
I doubt if there would be any fun left in you when Iran will turn against you.
when this happenes, you'll curse the day Israel was "destroyed".
You're pure EVIL of you call for ANY country being DESTROYED. Yuck.
bananarama

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

Judged:

Smellmyunderware wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Indian? Moron! Go and kiss butts of your Pakistani neighbors if you think Jews are terrorists. You do not deserve to use a computer, cell phone, major software, many medications and other things invented by Jews. What the hell did your brothers inventend LATELY? I say ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
Yep, nothing is more dangerous than a smart jew, Hitler knew that. Don't forget they also invented the nuclear bomb that will wipe out your children one day.
uber liberal

Westland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

Judged:

Israel is attacking innocent Palestinians on their own land as we speak, Israel attacked Christians in lebabon, killing 28,000 innocent people last time out.

that will shut you up.
Mark Griffith wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the kind of nonsense that Muslims and liberals are known for. Lots of jibrish, with no substance to back it up. Ok, go ahead and name a single war that Israel has started. Your people have to thank Israel for its existence - you, Muslims, are already very good at killing each other - look at the Iran-Iraq war, Lebanon, Kuwait, current Iraq. If not for Israel, Arabs/Muslims would not have a single issue uniting them.
By the way, here is one American who will say (with a straight face, no less) that I would not want the U.S. to be on good terms with Iran that is governed by fanatical terrorists. Tell me this: are you okay with the government that stones women to death for alleged adultery? Israel is a model citizen of the world. Iran is a typical Muslim state.
melon

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

Just throwing this out there.
Befor Yassir Arafat who led Palistine?
WIPETHEMOUT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

Judged:

It has been shown time and time again. The US was plastered all over the international news for having a dog intimidate a naked iraqi. Terrorists behead innocent civilians(not military) in a most brutal and heinous manor. WHAT... not a peep from the liberal news media. PEACE..just watch the videos of those murders. Yeah they are peaceful. Send them all to HELL in a hand basket. Pretty enlighting comments from India. Where starving children are pissed on by sacred cows who walk untouched through the streets. Any society that puts animals above human health is completely irrelevant in any educated conversation.

Israel Is protected by the one true GOD. No one will defeat then with or without the support of the U.S. You don't speak for every American...F**k iran and there stupid comments. A bunch of sexual deviant religious fanatics who murder for a chance to screw 72 virgins. Here is a suggestion,,,take a shower and think for yourself...
Mark Griffith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

Judged:

uber liberal wrote:
Israel is attacking innocent Palestinians on their own land as we speak, Israel attacked Christians in lebabon, killing 28,000 innocent people last time out.
that will shut you up.
<quoted text>
Trust me, Mahmood, it would take more than a few lies to shut me up. Nobody is attacking the so-called Arab Palestinians; Israel is exercising rights of self-defense and it's too bad it's not killing enough terrorists. Try shooting rockets at other Arabs (instead of the Jews)- we will see what they would do.

Your claim that Israel started the '05 war in Lebanon is preposterous but I won't even go there. Please provide proof/reference for your claim that 28,000 civilians were killed. No excuses, no propaganda - either put up or shut up! If you don't provide references, go ahead and retract your claim (yeah, right).
Mark Griffith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

melon wrote:
Just throwing this out there.
Befor Yassir Arafat who led Palistine?
Are you claiming that Palestine never existed as a state? You must be kidding! Haven't you heard about the great Palestinian leaders of the 19th and early 20th century like...umm..eehhh. Well, ok, what about the famous Palestinian artists, scientists, nobel prize winners (I don't even want to start giving examples or name names in fear of forgeting someone). Oh, and the capital of the state of Palestine was hmm....ehhh...YOU JEWS, STOLE LAND FROM ETHNIC PALESTINIANS, GENOCIDE, TORTURE, BLAH...BLAH...BLAH
Mark Griffith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

Judged:

bananarama wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, nothing is more dangerous than a smart jew, Hitler knew that. Don't forget they also invented the nuclear bomb that will wipe out your children one day.
Nothing is more dangerous than allowing Islamist immigration into Canada. The West is waking up fast.
SteveP

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

uber liberal wrote:
everyone in the world totally agrees that Israel is a terrorist state and is responsible for all of the problems in the middle east as well as some problems in other parts of the world.
look at how many times they have started wars and attacked innocent people
you can't find one single American that will say straight faced that they wouldn't want this country to be on full amicable and diplomatic terms with Iran and Iran to be a premium policy over Israel.
Israel is of no beneficial substance to America.
Iran is however
Israel is a terrorist and rogue nation
So, wipe Israel off of the earth? Then there will be peace? Then you wake up and go to breakfast, dreamer.
melon

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

Judged:

Mark Griffith wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you claiming that Palestine never existed as a state? You must be kidding! Haven't you heard about the great Palestinian leaders of the 19th and early 20th century like...umm..eehhh. Well, ok, what about the famous Palestinian artists, scientists, nobel prize winners (I don't even want to start giving examples or name names in fear of forgeting someone). Oh, and the capital of the state of Palestine was hmm....ehhh...YOU JEWS, STOLE LAND FROM ETHNIC PALESTINIANS, GENOCIDE, TORTURE, BLAH...BLAH...BLAH
In Isreal there is an over 20% population of Palistinians.
Ther just regular folks that want to be able to go to work,have decent housing,educate thier children,worship freely and maybe even go on holiday once in a while.
Guess what the Jewish population in Palistine is.
And if ther was a Jew in Palistine how many of those abnormal things listed above do you think they'd be afforded?

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

Judged:

uber liberal wrote:
that will shut you up.
<quoted text>
Does the life of our three soldiers don't count?
does the life of innocent people- men, women and children of Sderot does not count? don't WE ALSO have the chance to live without missles threaten on our heads?
why ignoring facts???
USSR

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

Judged:

JESUS CHRIST, speaking to the Jews in the Gospel of St. John, VIII:44

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it.- then answered the Jews - "
(which makes it clear that Christ was addressing the Jews.)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Middle East Forum right now

Search the Middle East Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... 8 min Abdurratln 554
No peace in Mideast as diplomats rush in 9 min Abu Mohammed 15
Are Israel and Turkey friends again? (Apr '13) 10 min Nihal Atsiz 15
Turkey to be divided between Armenia, Kurdistan... (Sep '10) 17 min interesting 284
Obama faces limited options in Iraq crisis, dou... 19 min OnlyPatchWork 1,245
More 20 min True Christian witness 2
Obama offers US help negotiating Israel cease-fire 24 min scirocco 209
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,899
•••
•••