Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

Comments (Page 1,752)

Showing posts 35,021 - 35,040 of36,493
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
rio

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

w wmanuk wrote:
<quoted text>

It is also a fact that there are startling simularities between the nazzies and extreem islam fool.
I find more similarity between the Nazis' treatment of Jews and Israel's treatm,ent of Arabs myself.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

rio wrote:
<quoted text>
I find more similarity between the Nazis' treatment of Jews and Israel's treatm,ent of Arabs myself.
Jews at least have "first hand" knowledge of what that persecution was, so it is "easy" in a sense for them to apply to others.

Arabs had no first hand info of Nazi persecution.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

He Is Comfortable with Bush’s Inferno

By Ralph Nader (Contd.)

The American people have yet to come to terms with the reality that presidents are above the law. Presidents can commit repeated crimes in an outlaw presidency so long as they can invoke, however falsely and vaguely, national security.

Were presidents to engage in personal crimes or obstruction of justice, like Nixon with the burglary of the Democratic Party’s Watergate offices, the law and Congress can hold them accountable. But Bush and Cheney had bigger fish to fry with their destruction of justice. As the ancient Roman historian Tacitus wrote:“The worst crimes were dared by a few, willed by more, and tolerated by all.”

Fortunately, for our fragile democracy, there were dissenters. After 9/11, leading civil liberty groups objected to provisions in the Patriot Act that allowed searches of your home and businesses without telling you for 72 hours. And, the muzzling of librarians and custodians of your financial medical records from even telling you that the feds are retrieving them. And warrantless snooping on millions of Americans.

In the months leading to the invasion of Iraq in March 2003, more than three hundred retired generals, admirals, high ranking officers, national security officials and diplomats spoke out against any invasion.

Retired General and former Director of the National Security Agency Bill Odom called the invasion the most strategic military blunder in our history. Bush’s father was privately opposed to the invasion, urging his top retired advisors, James Baker and Brent Scowcroft to speak and write against the pending invasion.

The venerable, conservative American Bar Association weighed in with three White Papers declaring Bush’s many signing statements – that he was not bound by legislation – domestic surveillance and treatment of enemy combatants were unconstitutional actions. Bush never acknowledged these reports. And this week, a bipartisan report by the Constitution Project concluded that Bush/Cheney approved torture practices at Guantanamo.

All the above plus mass anti-war rallies in Washington, D.C. and elsewhere did not slow the march to war. The protests were not strong enough to penetrate the political and electoral systems. Until that happens, criminal unconstitutional actions regularly conducted at top levels of our government will not, as a practical matter, trigger either the application of the rule of law or the impeachment authority of the U.S. Congress. To the contrary, each succeeding President feels free to push the illegal, unconstitutional envelope further.

So the lawless legacy of George W. Bush continues under Obama – sometimes worse, sometimes not. Indefinite detention, arbitrary use of military rather than civil tribunals, secret evidence and secret laws, war crimes, secret courts, immunity from judicial review, continual snooping on citizens, extraordinary renditions to foreign countries and, for the first time, President Barack Obama claims to have the right to assassinate an American citizen, far from the battlefield, in his sole secret judgment as prosecutor, judge, jury and executioner. All shame the Obama Administration.

The above list comes from the great law professor, Jonathan Turley of George Washington University, who published a chilling article in the Washington Post on January 15, 2012.

On April 25, George W. Bush will bask in the fawning media sunlight of his presidential library and museum. The devastated people of Iraq and the soldiers of America, sent to kill and die in Bush’s illegal, boomeranging war, may have some exhibits, pictures and artifacts to suggest for the museum’s collection.
grave digger

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

YEEEEHAAAA! iran has just signed the contract with the UN of no more nukes,,,no more nukes,,,no more nukes,,,YEEEEHAAAAA! a win for isreal,,,they can sleep well,,,iran is gunna have no more nukes,,,no more nukes,,iran without nukes is a good thing for the world,,,and GOD has saved the middle east from the biggest threat of all called iran,,,I-RAN straight into peace,,,YEEEEHAAAAA!,,,GOD has put leaders in iran who want peace and used their brains to know the world is tired of dealing with the iranian idiots,,,
grave digger

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

NO MORE NUKES! NO MORE NUKES! NO MORE NUKES! NO MORE NUKES! NO MORE NUKES! NO MORE NUKES! NO MORE NUKES! NO MORE NUKES! I-RAN WILL HAVE NO MORE NUKES,,,celebrate in the streets,,,I-RAN WILL HAVE NO MORE NUKES,,,guess GOD answerd the worlds prayers,,,NO MORE NUKES! NO MORE NUKES! I-RAN WILL HAVE NO MORE NUKES,,,
grave digger

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

the middle east will have peace cuz i-ran has NO MORE NUKES,,,sleep and walk in peace isreal,,,i-ran will have no more nukes,,,
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Do not count your chicken before they are hatched.

Now we will gun for I-sreal nukes!!

No nukes for Isreal, No Nukes for Israel, No Nukes for Isreal
rio

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

MUQ wrote:
Exactly!
Now that Iran has complied, it's time to put Israel under pressure about its nuclear programme.
w wmanuk

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews at least have "first hand" knowledge of what that persecution was, so it is "easy" in a sense for them to apply to others.
Arabs had no first hand info of Nazi persecution.
No they jioned them as the islamist and the nazzi were soul brothers. Except the nazzies would have considered them inferior goat forkers and eliminated them when their perpose suited.
w wmanuk

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

rio wrote:
<quoted text>
The palistinians are the fattest looking starved people anyone has ever seen, the west bank is full of BMW & Mercs driven by gangsta palistinian leadership they are not poor.
w wmanuk

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
Do we detect another muq has taken over it would apeer that the old one has been moved off because of his piss poor cut and past retorts and ivaribly getting owned when coming off paste.
grave digger

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
Now that Iran has complied, it's time to put Israel under pressure about its nuclear programme.
iran isnt under control yet,,,the biggest terror country in the world,,,and give isreal more nukes,,,and if the iranians flinch one inch on this new nuke deal,,,isreal should stop the playing of games and destroy everything iran has in nukes,,,and aint nobody in this world will say a bad word to isreal when they do,,,cuz iran wrote its own history and now its time to end the world terror group called iran,,,iran says isreal is the problem,,,but reality shows iran has been the problem all along,,,go isreal,,,kick the iranians buttocks cuz you have the worlds support and cant wait to see the iranian faces after this happens,,,cuz everybody is tired of irans threats and bullcrap,,,every country in this world except north korea,,,and truth be known,,,if iran asked north korea for help,,,north korea would kick irans buttocks just for asking,,,try living in peace iran and see what happens,,,get rid of your stupid leaders,,,they are gunna be the ruin of your iran,,,
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

See this biased post of Grave Digger? I think his real profession is digging graves.

He does not know that in Nuke war there is no winner, both sides are loser.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

-

Not For Profit - For Global Justice

The Peoples Press - Powered By People - For People

David Versus Goliath

ICH Is Fighting For Survival.

It would appear that we have been successful in combating, attacks on
the website and finding the script placed on our servers, which was preventing thousands of daily visitors from accessing the information . ICH. Information Clearing House is read each day in over 172 countries around
the world.

The total number of visitors is in excess of 1,0000,000 each month and growing.

Its exciting and at the same time exasperating, we rely solely on contributions from you the reader.

We are operating on a shoe string budget, without a prudent, financial reserve. We need a special effort from you to help ensure that I can continue to provide this service.

Please provide whatever you can-$1,$5 $10,$20,$50,$100- To Use your debit/credit card or check click here: or Thank you. Your help is greatly appreciated. Tom

Between individuals, as between nations, peace means respect for the rights of
others." - Benito Juarez, Zapoteca (1806-1872)

"Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever

we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things
connect." - Chief Seattle, Duwamish (1780-1866)

"We have a positive vision of the future founded on the belief that the gap between
the promise and reality of America can one day be finally closed. We believe that."
- Barbara Jordan

April 20/21, 2013
w wmanuk

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

MUQ wrote:
See this biased post of Grave Digger? I think his real profession is digging graves.
So why is iran in such a hurry to obtain them because the tvelvers are running the country.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Kermit wrote:
82.5% of statistics are made up on the spot.
6 people singed up for Obama care the first day
grave digger

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

MUQ wrote:
sure my towel wrapped headed freind,,,iran wants nukes and keeps telling the world isreal needs to be wiped off the face of the earth and the west needs to be destroyed,,,your right,,,everyone else is wrong,,,to bad the whole world knows iran is the center of all trouble in this world,,,so sad for the iranian people

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>sure my towel wrapped headed freind,,,iran wants nukes and keeps telling the world isreal needs to be wiped off the face of the earth and the west needs to be destroyed,,,your right,,,everyone else is wrong,,,to bad the whole world knows iran is the center of all trouble in this world,,,so sad for the iranian people
I think Iran gave too much to reach a nuclear deal. igave nothing.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

israel gave nothing.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Iran gave too much to reach a nuclear deal. igave nothing.
there shouldnt be a deal,,,when any leader of any country says they are going to destroy anyones land like iran does,,,or is the cause of all the trouble in the world,,,or makes millions of peole round the world live in total fear and have to suffer cuz of these leaders of iran,,,there is no deal,,,the world should crash down on that evil country,,,hard and fast,,,and when it does,,,which it will one day,,,iran is gunna be supprized how many countries or peoples never did really support iran,,,and all them iranian leaders will go byby and then the normal iranian people will live in peace,,,funny but true,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,021 - 35,040 of36,493
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••