Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported. Full Story

Since: May 12

Toronto, Canada

#40013 Oct 7, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>Your point is ?
My point is , you still haven't answered my question.
MUQ

Allahabad, India

#40014 Oct 8, 2013
@trloader

Why did you expect something from WWM? Why there should be any personal relationship on these threads?

And why should you expect that some one as "committed" to hatred and hate as this WWM should behave logically?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#40015 Oct 8, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
As I get older and older I come to expect less and less.
Needless to say the w wman uk let me down very badly , and I may never recover, but having said that it is indicative to note that no mater what happens Allah can fix it if He has a mind too.
It does seem obscene to abandon what our forbear left for us to become in order to indulge sensuality the way w wman uk does, but obviously there is a grater purpose to justify our being lumbered with her.
And its my submission to you MUQ "that" , "that" , grater purpose would best fit the reason why the Jews are allowed to kill and torture whoever and whenever they please.
In actual fact it is to change the nature of the coming Universal Creations.
And do away with the impediment , also we will very likely be Angels in it.
When that happens , too bad about the dumb arse , w wman uk , she is talented in a certain way.
Do you have any idea what her measurements czar.
Facts are stubborn things. Those bad Jews.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hartford-ct/T...

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#40016 Oct 8, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>

I take your reference to be cartooni , Gaza Berg , Gazawitz.
Because it was repeated in a second post of a posted thread.
I think cartooni is not a bad Jew he's just a normal Jew .

Sydney, Australia

#40017 Oct 8, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>

Cartooni is an idiot and so are you

Sydney, Australia

#40018 Oct 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
@trloader
Why did you expect something from WWM? Why there should be any personal relationship on these threads?
And why should you expect that some one as "committed" to hatred and hate as this WWM should behave logically?

Why is because WWM implies a willingness to exchange ideas , I don't think the idea for what it is -(idea is the bridge between the incomprehensible magnitude of complexity that constitutes the simplest manifestation of material form and
structure , and the opinion which is the culmination of what we believe in the truth that we know.)- can be derided by its culmination.
Because I see the ultimate purpose of Creation is "the judgement of Your Self to be just".
Basically Allah is both the Person of everything , the Beginner, and the Persona of everything ( equivocal due to the fact everything is the development of symbiosis).
But don't get me started it never stops.
That's why I'm an anchorite.
Love and hate is symbiosis , the big fish hates getting eaten and the little fish is the same .ect.
I ask about her measurements because I think she might be a chubby one and would go down well with some potatoes and gravy.

w wman uk

Leeds, UK

#40019 Oct 9, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is because WWM implies a willingness to exchange ideas , I don't think the idea for what it is -(idea is the bridge between the incomprehensible magnitude of complexity that constitutes the simplest manifestation of material form and
structure , and the opinion which is the culmination of what we believe in the truth that we know.)- can be derided by its culmination.
Because I see the ultimate purpose of Creation is "the judgement of Your Self to be just".
Basically Allah is both the Person of everything , the Beginner, and the Persona of everything ( equivocal due to the fact everything is the development of symbiosis).
But don't get me started it never stops.
That's why I'm an anchorite.
Love and hate is symbiosis , the big fish hates getting eaten and the little fish is the same .ect.
I ask about her measurements because I think she might be a chubby one and would go down well with some potatoes and gravy.
Fish with gravy now we know your a pervert . allah is the conoction of moohamed the pervert who plagurised Judism and claimed Jesus as a prophet. Nobody cares less if you think your
an artichoke yer daft poofta.

Sydney, Australia

#40020 Oct 9, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Fish with gravy now we know your a pervert . allah is the conoction of moohamed the pervert who plagurised Judism and claimed Jesus as a prophet. Nobody cares less if you think your
an artichoke yer daft poo about you .
fta.
What's this about an artichoke,?.
I always thought the artichoke was an "anachronism" , that is, when I first heard about it being something to do with religion.
Which was about one minute ago,! it took me that long to look up anachronism to make sure I wasn't making a mistake.
Like the mistake I made about you .
Your not a dumb arse , your a stupid dumb arse.
As the judge in the kangaroo court , told Mr. me , "it's a free country anybody can take anybody to court for what ever reason".
He also told me why.
"Because I have the police at my back".
You see bitch yum yum , if it weren't for the Prophet Muhammad (pbuH) I would be the same as the Pope of Rome trying to explain to God how He made a mistake too , in thinking that He wasn't the Jew.
But I'm not making the mistake you are.
MUQ

Gauriganj, India

#40021 Oct 10, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
What's this about an artichoke,?.
I always thought the artichoke was an "anachronism" , that is, when I first heard about it being something to do with religion.
Which was about one minute ago,! it took me that long to look up anachronism to make sure I wasn't making a mistake.
Like the mistake I made about you .
Your not a dumb arse , your a stupid dumb arse.
As the judge in the kangaroo court , told Mr. me , "it's a free country anybody can take anybody to court for what ever reason".
He also told me why.
"Because I have the police at my back".
You see bitch yum yum , if it weren't for the Prophet Muhammad (pbuH) I would be the same as the Pope of Rome trying to explain to God how He made a mistake too , in thinking that He wasn't the Jew.
But I'm not making the mistake you are.
"Only thing" which is the expertise of this WWM is to spread hate and hatred in all four directions.

This is his single point agenda.

It does not matter where and how you start any discussion, it would end with him spewing hate and hatred. It might be against Muslims or Christians or blacks or Hispanics...

Marrickville, Australia

#40022 Oct 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Only thing" which is the expertise of this WWM is to spread hate and hatred in all four directions.
It does not matter where and how you start any discussion, it would end with him spewing hate and hatred. It might be against Muslims or Christians or blacks or Hispanics...

Your right MUQ , clever is not one of her traits.
She is living in the past , and thinks because the past is the present , the present can be just what we want it to be like the past.
That used to be true as you very well know MUQ .
However the dumb broad , she doesn't like being called a bitch, and I am a communicator , why , because I'm clever and know on what side of my bread is the butter , I never eat that side I worry I will get fat and be devoured by a greedy Jew.
Yes there were many of us who once was dumb, but changed when the internet came in .
I read a lot of books so it didn't apply to me.
The point I am making is.
Ignorance is no longer available to be exploited.
So the present being whatever the Jew want is becoming a thing of the past.
w wman uk

Glasgow, UK

#40023 Oct 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor gays seem to be a bit confused about gender. All l have done is quote the hatfull koran. The wife beating instructions are well medievil and cowardly. The texts about non believers are apauling and in the wromg hands outright insitement to violence as demonstrated all over the world every day.
If islam is your bag of shite fair enough.
But islamofaciests like mug want shiria law which is fine for murhumna land but not for the host countries .
The truth is that the majority muslims only pay lip service to the koran. That the only way they can live with us.
Some l know of several families that even send their daughter/daughters to university and let them drive cars, the girls do not wear the hagab to school or when they are out. Its only when sometimes at a family gathering or if they are going to a mosque. You both know that islam has to reform bit like you two have to both are rabid jew haters ,mug also hates the white race women in particular as does ratodour who thinks it make him stand tall calling women bitches. Next time you get out ratodour go to the shops and start using the b word you will soon get straightened out.
What now mug more cut and paste? What now ratodour more sick fantasies?
You two are a funny pair of homos.
MUQ

Bhopal, India

#40026 Oct 13, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor gays seem to be a bit confused about gender. All l have done is quote the hatfull koran. The wife beating instructions are well medievil and cowardly. The texts about non believers are apauling and in the wromg hands outright insitement to violence as demonstrated all over the world every day.
But islamofaciests like mug want shiria law which is fine for murhumna land but not for the host countries .
The truth is that the majority muslims only pay lip service to the koran. That the only way they can live with us.
Some l know of several families that even send their daughter/daughters to university and let them drive cars, the girls do not wear the hagab to school or when they are out. Its only when sometimes at a family gathering or if they are going to a mosque. You both know that islam has to reform bit like you two have to both are rabid jew haters ,mug also hates the white race women in particular as does ratodour who thinks it make him stand tall calling women bitches. Next time you get out ratodour go to the shops and start using the b word you will soon get straightened out.
You two are a funny pair of homos.
There is nothing hateful in Quranic teachings, you can fund much more "hateful" teachings in every scripture of the world.

By using cut and apste, we can make any scripture appear as "Demon".

What you said about Muslims giving lip service to Islam could be correct, but it is their fault and not the fault of Islam.

What world needs is Muslims acting according to Islam... A true Muslim is a boon to any society.

Sydney, Australia

#40028 Oct 13, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>
You two are a funny pair of
homos.
Well that's lovely that is .
Yell me w wman uk which hand do you wipe your butt with.
The right I'll bet .
Just try the left its not so hard.
I mastered it.
You can too.
w w man uk

Leeds, UK

#40029 Oct 15, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's lovely that is .
Yell me w wman uk which hand do you wipe your butt with.
The right I'll bet .
Just try the left its not so hard.
I mastered it.
You can too.
lm touched you care about my abolutions . While we are on the subject you shold stp using dog shite as tooth paste and mug shold stop using it as cut and paste

Wentworthville, Australia

#40030 Oct 15, 2013
w w man uk wrote:
<quoted text> lm touched you care about my abolutions . While we are on the subject you shold stp using dog shite as tooth paste and mug shold stop using it as cut and paste

Yes it might be too much of a transition for you dont worry I love you any way.
Love you to be in a cloister of the acrid amoral breath taking hatreds that you worship , and set upon me.
I don't hold it against you , I make allowance for your stupidity.
And know your Jewish parents probably demanded your virginity be given to a donkey.
But how about a moderate exaltation , something so seemingly trivial can be significant in the face of delusion.
What would be moderate enough for you
How about missing out on breakfast after you had it already.
You write back soon .
Counting the seconds.
Fat pig.
MUQ

Bhopal, India

#40032 Oct 15, 2013
Last week at Manning's trial, the public learned that at the time Manning released his information, WikiLeaks stated they wanted to publish "the concealed documents or recordings most sought after by a country's journalists, activists, historians, lawyers, police or human rights investigators". Manning's disclosures to Wikileaks only "aided the enemy," as his prosecutors charge, if the enemy is international cooperation and peace itself.

Manning is the only one on trial, yet what of those who committed the atrocities he revealed? The United States, the most militarized country on earth, should stand for something better than war. Its government must be open to "debates, discussions and reforms" concerning its foreign policy, to use Manning's own words. By heeding Pfc Bradley Manning's message on the importance of transparency, America's government can once again rebuild its image in the eyes of the world, and spread democracy not through foreign invasions, but through setting a strong example.
I hope American leaders will embrace the U.S. constitution, and base their national and foreign policies on ethical values, human rights and international law.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#40033 Oct 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Last week at Manning's trial, the public learned that at the time Manning released his information, WikiLeaks stated they wanted to publish "the concealed documents or recordings most sought after by a country's journalists, activists, historians, lawyers, police or human rights investigators". Manning's disclosures to Wikileaks only "aided the enemy," as his prosecutors charge, if the enemy is international cooperation and peace itself.
Manning is the only one on trial, yet what of those who committed the atrocities he revealed? The United States, the most militarized country on earth, should stand for something better than war. Its government must be open to "debates, discussions and reforms" concerning its foreign policy, to use Manning's own words. By heeding Pfc Bradley Manning's message on the importance of transparency, America's government can once again rebuild its image in the eyes of the world, and spread democracy not through foreign invasions, but through setting a strong example.
I hope American leaders will embrace the U.S. constitution, and base their national and foreign policies on ethical values, human rights and international law.
Wondering how your post was articulate.

http://lists.econ.utah.edu/pipermail/rad-gree...

you stole it from someone else.

Sydney, Australia

#40035 Oct 16, 2013
Manning is a poofter.
Or he might just be saying he's one to get attention.
Now this is a very deep question.
This is it.
Can a poofter do anything good.?
nutjobs here , do you recall ever doing anyone a favour.?.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#40036 Oct 17, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Manning is a poofter.
Or he might just be saying he's one to get attention.
Now this is a very deep question.
This is it.
Can a poofter do anything good.?
nutjobs here , do you recall ever doing anyone a favour.?.
Not sure why the question I think it would be hard to find someone who has not done someone a favor.

Sydney, Australia

#40037 Oct 17, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure why the question I think it would be hard to find someone who has not done someone a favor.

And did this favour involve you consuming other people's lives and those dead bastards being charged for dying.,?
Or was it more a case of the favoured one recovered and you then bestowed another Jewish blessing on her.
And was it any chance my attachment ,
w wman uk , explaining why she is beside herself.
nutjobs here could you please leave off doing any more favours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boehnera s invitation to Netanyahu backfires on... 3 min barefoot2626 93
Japan seeks help in IS hostage crisis 6 min Switches 23
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 19 min Clear Dharma 529
Japan says hostage negotiations - deadlocked': ... 1 hr Switches 3
Is Obama's 'Election Proximity' Excuse a Snub t... 1 hr I be no name 84
Netanyahu's Visit and the Executive Power to Re... 1 hr Yossarian Drood 2
When the elephant falls 2 hr Dervis Eroglu 1
More from around the web