Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported. Full Story

Since: Aug 12

Mersin, Turkey

#37322 Nov 25, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course she is pretty but I don't know how does she manage to change her face everytime.
yeah if you insult to islam I can be so bad .this is nothing that is not , have not seen anything yet .

Since: Mar 12

Devil's hometown

#37323 Nov 25, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah if you insult to islam I can be so bad .this is nothing that is not , have not seen anything yet .
Darling,I haven't been rude to you neither to any other muslim here.
If rationalism is an insult to Islam,then think if your religion is perfect or not.Maybe you are answer is yes.But it isn't.
By the way,I was talking about your avatar pics.From where does so much hate come to your mind?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37324 Nov 25, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
No other religion is as rigid as Islam.
Is Judaism not even more rigid?
jake steed

United States

#37325 Nov 25, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
and what would one expect bbygirl? i wanna see..lol

Mersin, Turkey

#37326 Nov 25, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>Darling,I haven't been rude to you neither to any other muslim here.
If rationalism is an insult to Islam,then think if your religion is perfect or not.Maybe you are answer is yes.But it isn't.
By the way,I was talking about your avatar pics.From where does so much hate come to your mind?
Dont talk about islam , if you want to learn , researc . if you're a bona fide , ask any questions to mind . if you dont , shushhhhh!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37327 Nov 25, 2012

-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

CIA Lies About Lies
The Iraq War and the Persistent Myth of ‘Intelligence Failure’

By Jeremy R. Hammond (Contd.)

The entire relevant section from the released FBI summary of the June 11, 2004 interrogation Piro was referring to stated,“SSA Piro then asked Hussein if he wrote his own speeches and they come from the heart, then what was the meaning of his June 2000 speech. Hussein replied this speech was meant to serve a regional and operational purpose. Regionally, the speech was meant to respond to Iraq’s regional threat. Hussein believed that Iraq could not appear weak to its enemies, especially Iran. Iraq was being threatened by others in the region and must appear able to defend itself. Operationally, Hussein was demonstrating Iraq’s compliance with the United Nations (UN) in its destruction of its Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD).” That was very far from suggesting any kind of confession from Saddam that he had “bluffed” about having WMD.

Furthermore, the speech referred to, contrary to CBS’s false claim, was not about WMD. Saddam rather had spoken explicitly with reference to Iraq’s conventional arsenal of weapons. He spoke of how the U.S. had “used the United Nations as a cover” to pursue its own agenda and then added,“However, we must protect our country because we will not give them Iraq. We do not like to collect weapons for the sake of collecting weapons. But we consider the provision of the necessary means to protect our country an ethical and moral responsibility that every Iraqi man and woman must shoulder.” He was thus speaking specifically of Iraq’s right to self-defense and of maintaining a capability to exercise that right.

He continued on to say that Iraq would be “most enthusiastic” to limit its weapons, so long as Israel—which had bombed Iraq in 1983, a watershed event that precipitated Saddam’s decision to try to develop a nuclear weapon to deter any further such attacks—did the same:“We told President Husni Mubarak: You can go ahead and announce that the Arabs are prepared to join any treaty to rid the region of the so-called weapons of mass destruction. We told him: This does not mean only ballistic missiles, which are no more than artillery of a longer range.” The condition for this proposed disarmament was “that the Zionist entity is the first to sign such a treaty.”

And while Saddam had used the words “weapons of mass destruction”, he was explicitly referring to long-range ballistic missiles, which, although proscribed for Iraq under U.N. resolutions, were nevertheless conventional weapons—hence his description of them as “so-called” WMD.“If the world tells us to abandon all our weapons and keep only swords,” Saddam continued,“we will do that. We will destroy all the weapons, if they destroy their weapons. But if they keep a rifle and then tell me that I have the right to possess only a sword, then we would say no.”

The CIA document concludes that intelligence analysts had wrongly assessed Iraq’s WMD capabilities on the grounds that:“A liability of intelligence analysis is that once a party has been proven to be an effective deceiver, that knowledge becomes a heavy factor in the calculations of the analytical observer.” But, remarkably, while making vague judgments about the bias of analysts such as this one, the document does not address any of the actual intelligence underlying a single one of the claims made by government officials in their efforts to manufacture consent for the war on Iraq.

Devil's hometown

#37329 Nov 25, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont talk about islam , if you want to learn , researc . if you're a bona fide , ask any questions to mind . if you dont , shushhhhh!
Ya,I was asking about facts that I found irrational in Islam.I could be wrong.But MUQ,couldn't convince me.

Devil's hometown

#37330 Nov 25, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
I can ask questions as long as I wish.I don't need approval from anybody. so Shushhhhhh!
jake steed

United States

#37331 Nov 25, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
I can ask questions as long as I wish.I don't need approval from anybody. so Shushhhhhh!
hahaaha...
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#37332 Nov 25, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, since you have a big problem with Islam, how about the caste system in India ? Do you have a problem with it ?

Devil's hometown

#37333 Nov 25, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, since you have a big problem with Islam, how about the caste system in India ? Do you have a problem with it ?
Of course yes.That's why I don't believe in Hinduism though I was born in a Hindu family.
Caste system easily makes Hinduism contemptible.
sentil38

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#37334 Nov 26, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right baby don't ever insult to Islam world. We will wipe you out in seconds with Allah permission.

Devil's hometown

#37337 Nov 26, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Every one imposes restrictions on freedom, what Islam imposes comes under justifiable limits. You can refer your own conclusions.
02. This is your own subjective opinion that "Most" Non Muslim countries give Muslims their Secular rights. That might be true before the end of Cold War.
But since then, there has been turn around and now Muslims are being targeted and discriminatory laws passes against them. France 's and other European Countries' ban on BURQA is part of the same discrimination.
03. For countries like India where people of so many different religions live, Secular Democracy is the "Only Way of Survival of the Country". It is not a "Willing Choice".
In no way it is better than Islam, in the "Secular Democracy" we see every year thousands of Anti Muslim riots in all parts of India and the criminals hardly getting punished.
In broad day light a 450 years old mosque was raised to ground and the 'Secular Democracy" was a moot spectators.
Those who participated in 1992 Anti Muslim riots were buried in "National Flag" with "Full State Honor".
The "Brain Behind 2002 Anti Muslim riots in Gujarat" is holding the chair of Chief Minister for past 10 years and being looked upon as "Only Hope for Next India".
In no way conduct of Secular democracy is better that Islam in India.
In 1000 years of Muslim rule in India, the Hindus did not went down to dust…. In mere 60 years of "Secular Democracy in India" the conditions of Muslims has gone down worse that Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
And all has been done in "Broad Day Light" with Smile of their faces and hands folded….
It was a very unfair comparison indeed…. Muslims could never stoop so low as the present generation of Hindus.
This is absolutely horrible to say that Muslims' condition below that of schedule castes and tribes.
Do you even know what you are saying?The Muslims have been oppressed by Hindu fanatical organisations.But to say it is worse than Dalits is to be a blatant liar.
Muslim rulers tyrannical age was considered to be the darkest age of all time Indian history.Mughals were savages and oppressed Non-Muslims much more than you think of.
What happened to Muslims is less than that what happened to Hindus and Sikhs during those rulers era.
There is always a misconception among Indian muslims that these rulers brought Islam to the subcotinent.But Islam was there in India even in 7th century(just before the death of your beloved prophet).
Have you heard about any violences against Muslims being happened before the invasion of Persian and Afghani rulers?
When the Britishers left India,the very first thing Hindu fanatic groups decided to take the revenge of it.
Now calling Indian democracy a failure is ridiculous.Muslims don't participate in politics.They are very less Muslim leaders in our country.If they don't want to voice their concerns,then nobody else will do for them.
By the way,Narendra modi is still under investigation.
And 4 major convicts have been sentenced to imprisonment.And one of them is sentenced to 'arrest of life.'
Is this not enough.?
And don't put whole India into same pot and say the majorities are quelling Muslims.
It is just like to say the whole Muslim lot is a terror lot and ethnocentric just because few Muslims blow up hotels and railway station .

Devil's hometown

#37338 Nov 26, 2012
Sorry for the typing errors

Adana, Turkey

#37339 Nov 26, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya,I was asking about facts that I found irrational in Islam.I could be wrong.But MUQ,couldn't convince me.
ya yaa , 1 billion muslim are jerks and you'r so clever . you find any errors in Quran puhahahaha :D

Bye byeeee

Devil's hometown

#37340 Nov 26, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
ya yaa , 1 billion muslim are jerks and you'r so clever . you find any errors in Quran puhahahaha :D
Bye byeeee
Those who accept dogmas are surely fool no matter what religion they belong.Good riddance.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#37341 Nov 26, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course yes.That's why I don't believe in Hinduism though I was born in a Hindu family.
Caste system easily makes Hinduism contemptible.
Does Hinduism imply a caste system ?
Or is it a man made society concept ?

Devil's hometown

#37342 Nov 26, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Hinduism imply a caste system ?
Or is it a man made society concept ?
Hinduism had conceived and promoted the idea of caste system.It is mentioned in Vedas and Manusmriti(another holy book).
Some Vedic scholars say it was deliberately added to the original work of Vedas.
So far,there is no such evidence of that. As of now,All I can say is Hinduism condones caste system
w wman uk

Liverpool, UK

#37343 Nov 26, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
You will get no sence out of mug for a while hes gone all cut and paste.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#37345 Nov 26, 2012
fadu singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hinduism had conceived and promoted the idea of caste system.It is mentioned in Vedas and Manusmriti(another holy book).
Some Vedic scholars say it was deliberately added to the original work of Vedas.
So far,there is no such evidence of that. As of now,All I can say is Hinduism condones caste system
Can we consider the caste system as a hierarchy organisation, an unfair one ?
But hierarchy exists in all societies.
In western societies your wealth will determine your hierarchy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United Front Against Turkey?: Top Cypriot Legis... 12 min The Dude 160
Turkey-Armenia relations: door to nowhere 21 min BOZ-OK 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr An NFL Fan 119,237
Giant, Perfectly-Preserved Roman Mosaics from 3... 1 hr Born free - Molon... 1
Turkish governor threatens to turn synagogue in... 1 hr Faith 45
French ambassador to U.S. meets Jewish leaders 2 hr wacejacke 1
Biden briefs Anastasiades about talks in Istanbul 3 hr Dander 4

Middle East People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE