Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.
Comments
32,321 - 32,340 of 36,541 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Ask these generals and these business tycoons what is wrong with having a Girl friend?
Why they have been asked to resign instead of keeping their head high and justifying their stand?
When you have sex and relationship outside marriage bond, you commit a double crime.
First you cheat on your wife giving her right to others…second you cheat on your so called girl friend, by just enjoying her person and not taking any responsibility for the consequences.
The best was is the Islamic way, where there is no sexual connection outside the bond of marriage and free mixing of sexes is curtailed.
Islam's is the only pure and harmless society in which both men and women can enjoy their time and company, both amongst their friends.
To keep fire and fuel apart is the best practice as any fireman would tell you.
Is it not?
You can't really make a true comparison between having a relationship and cheating on your spouse, you know. Having a girl/boyfriend is simply a step in a relationship after friendship, and before commitment. Besides, cheaters don't define the rest of the world's population that has a girl/boyfriend. And who said that having a relationship before marriage always includes sex? Maybe people cuddle, maybe people do heavy petting, maybe people just kiss, and others are celibate before marriage.

It's not the concept of a relationship that is bad, it's stupid people who don't know how to commit. That's what cheating is. Dating is a healthy social concept. In fact, my second steady girlfriend is now my wife and we have two lovely children together~

PS -- stuff can spontaneously combust anyways. Trust me on this. This happened to one of my compost piles because we hadn't aerated it properly.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
The Iranian leadership has openly threatened to attack Europe if attacked by anyone and will use economic attacks such as Oil Embargo to force Europe to support it.
Prove that.

If Iran had done that, it would have been reported in the media and would have been discussed on the hilarious Fox night and day.
ocxz

Saint-paul, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

w wmanuk wrote:
<quoted text> l keep it short as your not very bright an islofaciest a nazi muslim a good example is mug he hates jews loves hitler and seeks word domination for the religion of great offence. l never seek the aprobation of fools. Really your a joke muslims dont burn cars in France. someof what does that mean prissy . My your really uneducated lm sorry didnt mean to make you feel insecure. in·se·cure&#8194; &#8194;/&#716;&#61 8;ns&#618;&#712;ky &#650;&#601;r/ Show Spelled[in-si-kyoor] Show IPA
adjective
1. subject to fears, doubts, etc.; not self-confident or assured: an insecure person.
2. not confident or certain; uneasy; anxious: He was insecure about the examination.
3. not secure; exposed or liable to risk, loss, or danger: an insecure stock portfolio.
4. not firmly or reliably placed or fastened: an insecure ladder.
However unsecure makes no gramatical sence, as does starting a sentence with and. Nowhere near as smart or as truthfull as you think you are prissy?
Yes thanks for the correction.

Insecure

islofaciest a nazi muslim

christofaciest a nazi judeo-christian.

bhudofaciest a nazi asiatic

afrofaciest a nazi african

right, pity it can't be found in any dictionary
TEEstrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

MUQ wrote:
5. Now the question is, did Jews learnt their lesson? Did they reform themselves? Did they started believe in Jesus Christ? Did they repented and took a vow to walk in the ways of God?
If any of these things would have happened, it would have been reasonable to believe that their return is a blessing from God and God is with them.
But if they return to the Holy Land without any of these "tell tale" signs, then it is only as a severe test for them.
It is like Pharaoh who was given power to persecute Jews and enslave them and torture them…. Till his time was up!!
06. Or may be Muslims have fallen lower than Jews and have stopped following Islam and its teachings and it is God' way to warn them and punish them thru Jews.
That might be the true reason why Jews are seeming to be "invincible" right now, but rest assured the times are going to change,
07. God is not interested who lives in a particular piece of Land, whole Earth is His and He gives to whomsoever He thinks fit.
But if the gift of Land and prosperity is accompanied with people walking in the ways of God, following His Laws and Commandments, then it is a Blessing.
But if we see, people getting power and money and every gift of the earth WITHOUT walking in the ways of God, then it is a mere temptation and a SEVER Warning from God (And this is ALSO written in the Bible!!)
08. Enemies of Islam (especially Christians, who actually propped up Jews and helped them return to Isreal) are very happy that Isreal is winning for past 60 years against "disjointed and dis united, fractured small Muslim states" and under false notion that Isreal in invincible…. Are due for a shock, when Muslims get the message.
9. May be the events of Gaza will let Muslims get the message….let us hope and see.
PS:
And Palestine being a "barren land" a "Dump Yard" is just a "Myth" just like the "Myth" that 9/11 was planned and done by "Osama Alone" and it was "single jet strikes" that brought down WTC-1, WTC-2 and WTC-7 collapsing down to their bases.
How strange that in these days of Modern Science, people believing in these myths!!
to some up everything you have said i dont think the israelis would have been able to come back to the land of thier forefathers if they were still being punished. i believe they have earned that right " in gods eyes" to be able to come back to israel.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

TEEstrong wrote:
<quoted text>to some up everything you have said i dont think the israelis would have been able to come back to the land of thier forefathers if they were still being punished. i believe they have earned that right " in gods eyes" to be able to come back to israel.
This muq ahole would have lived if Hitler killed every last Jew. That goes for many other racists like oxcz, Garry, gray etc. I'd just as soon as take a dump on these worthless hateful individuals just as soon as look at them.
TEEstrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
This muq ahole would have lived if Hitler killed every last Jew. That goes for many other racists like oxcz, Garry, gray etc. I'd just as soon as take a dump on these worthless hateful individuals just as soon as look at them.
well hopefully through all the whole debate maybe some light can be shed.. lol
ocxz

Saint-paul, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the last sentence means in English ?
Wished your mom paid you spelling lessons instead of allowing you to waste time on the computer.
Does she know you work for free as a Israel propaganda shill, because she could rent you for a few dollars and let you have some usefulness for a change.

Racist ? Big words, you yet have to find any comments of mine to prove your ballyhoo.

post away Bozo, i got plenty in store for you...
TEEstrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No it would have been "more appropriate" if Jews world over after the Holocaust, would have gathered together and repented before their Lord and accepted Jesus as their prophet....
And then their "Christian friends" would have requested "permission from Muslims" to settle our Younger Cousins in the land of their Forefathers.
We Muslims would have agreed to their request and gave them some land to live in (As we helped them during those 2000 years of persecution).
But Jews did nothing of the sort, they did not repent, they did not accept jesus as prophet.
They did not request Muslims permission to settle in the land.
They "captured" the land thru deceit and by acting as bullies and threatening and making the life miserable for millions of people...
Who can say that "This is the Type of Return" which is prophesied in Bible?
And the New Country of Isreal is not following the Laws and Commandments as demanded in Bible.
It is a Materialistic and Atheist state like so many we see in West these days. Its leaders are mostly Ashkenazi Jews from East Europe who have no connection to 12 Tribes of Israel
Why should they invoke the name of God and Bible in what all they are doing.
They are treating Muslims and Arabs as if we are "heathen people" and worship some other God than theirs.
They forget that Arabs and Jews have common ancestors, we are related to the same family of Abraham!!
We Muslims respect and name our children with the names of Jewish Prophets...
These jews seem to have forgotten all the acts of kindness which Muslims did to them during their persecution days of Christians.
And see the Temerity of these Jews, their Prime Minister "Vows" to return Gaza to the Middle ages.
I think God will be "very happy" to hear this message from "His Warrior" people
brother what does accepting jesus as a prophet have anything to do with them having rights to the land of their forefathers?? to tell you the truth many jews do accept jesus as a prophet..not as a son of god. i do firmly believe this was perdicted by GOD for them returning to thier lands. why would so many middle east countries attack a country that just came out of the holocaust?? havent they been punished enough? havent they paid thier debts to god?
TEEstrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. When you take a first wrong step that is the starting point of deviation. How far you go astray depends on how much you follow on the wrong way.
02. It is beauty of Islam that it removes the temptation from the beginning itself, so there would be no future complications at a later stage.
03. In Western system (and all other man made systems for that matter) they place every temptation in front of people, and THEN expect them to walk in the straight way.
04. There are gambling joints, there are musical parties, there are bars, dancing , free mixing of sexes, alcohol flowing like water, there are strip tease joints, live shows and every other way to "trip" a normal human being.
And then they boast 'See I did not get affected by all these" and "I am still as pure as snow"
May be you are, but what about 99 others who have fallen prey to the temptations?
05. The "Rules and Laws" are made in the overall interest of society and keeping the well being of majority of people and not for a small percentage of "Strong willed people".
06. As has been demonstrated that majority of humans "misuse" the opportunity when they mix with opposite sex, especially when they are alone and have some "power" over them.
06A. And it has been demonstrated many times over that it does not only include poor or less educated people, but people even in the Highest rank of Society, Presidents, Prime Ministers, Ministers, Priests, and Bishops, Heads of MNC s, Law Makers, Judges and every other rank are involved in "shady sexual relationships"….
07. All due to this "wrong concept" of women freedom and freedom to choice.
08. That is why Islam has closed this door completely and does not recommend free mixing of males and females.
It bans all sexual relationships unless it is thru marriage bonds.
It does not create temptations in the path of humans and then "assume" that they will not fall into it.
09. All your reasoning and logic, are for discussion sake, the results from field do not support it.
All this dating and getting to "know" your life partner before you tie the knot, has resulted in millions of illicit sexual relations and millions of babies born outside marriage bond…. So much so that numbers of children born outside marriage are more than those born inside marriage bond.
In many cases the couples marry while the female is carrying child of her "future husband".
Do not tell me that I do not know what happens in your society.
10. The problem is, after spoiling YOUR system totally, you are looking towards us and FORCE us to follow your practices and ruin our society also.
PS:
You have chosen "advocate" as your Pseudo Name, "Devil's Advocate" should be better alternative.
i cant argue that. you are right about alot of things about western society. it is fueled by competitoin and greed. but not alll of it is bad. we give more to the world in aid and services then any other country. yes this isnt a perfect society but its a society that still need perfecting.
TEEstrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

MUQ- i see how islam has closed the door to many things that should be forbidden. but isnt it of ones human right to explore that freedom? or practice and excersize their free will? one could only fully understand the depths of their wrongs only if he has expierenced it himself to hit rock bottom. in that way his beliefs in which he stands on have a strong foundation. not just merely knowing its wrong but actually understanding its wrong.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the last sentence means in English ?
Wished your mom paid you spelling lessons instead of allowing you to waste time on the computer.
Does she know you work for free as a Israel propaganda shill, because she could rent you for a few dollars and let you have some usefulness for a change.
Racist ? Big words, you yet have to find any comments of mine to prove your ballyhoo.
post away Bozo, i got plenty in store for you...
Propaganda you say! You are the biggest lying propagandist in Topix arab muzzie MUQ! HOW MANY WAR CRIMES DID PALESTINIAN HAMAS COMMIT EVERY TIME THEY FIRE A ROCKET INTO ISRAEL OR SEND IN A SUICIDE BOMBER?? NOW TIMES THAT BY TEN THOUSAND!! What I don't like is the continued bashing of Israel that these brainwashed uneducated clowns love to do. Israel is the ONLY country in the Middle East that doesn’t take OUR Foreign Aid we and other countries give them and bank the money in private accounts while their people suffer (Remember Arafat??), support terrorists, harbor terrorists, buy arms for terrorists or use it for building Mosques as they incite hatred toward the good old USA. The outright lies, distortions and propaganda are what I'm going after. When Israel attacks Hamas it is retaliation for attacks on them dummy!! Hamas used women and children as human shields. So when Women and children die, you clowns start foaming at the mouth!! They only Attack HAMAS or those responsible for suicide and rocket attack on Israel Dummy!! Israel does not attack for no reason and never has. It is only after they have been provoked!! Learn your History and stop making yourself look like a fool!! The Arabs have muddied the world for decades with their furious protest that their land has been “stolen” from them. One might take seriously such a statement if it came from a pacifist people such as the Tibetans, who had quietly inhabited their land for ages before it was seized by the Communist Chinese in 1950. The claim is laughable coming from the Arabs, who in the early Middle Ages conquered and reduced to slavery and penury ancient peoples and civilizations stretching from the borders of Persia to the Atlantic; who in 1947 rejected an Arab state in Palestine alongside a Jewish state and sought to obliterate the nascent Jewish state; who never called for a distinct Palestinian Arab state until the creation of the terrorist PLO in 1964—sixteen years after the founding of the state of Israel; and who to this moment continue to seek Israel’s destruction, an object that would be enormously advanced by the creation of the Arab state they demand. The Arab claim to sovereign rights west of the Jordan is only humored today because of a fatal combination of world need for Arab oil, leftist Political Correctness that has cast the Israelis as “oppressors,” and, of course, good old Jew-hatred.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

The IDF does its utmost to avoid civilian casualties when striking back against the Hamas terror organization: placing recorded telephone calls, dropping warning leaflets and even diverting missiles mid-flight if civilians are spotted in the line of fire.

HAMAS DOES NOTHING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes thanks for the correction.
Insecure
islofaciest a nazi muslim
christofaciest a nazi judeo-christian.
bhudofaciest a nazi asiatic
afrofaciest a nazi african
right, pity it can't be found in any dictionary
The pity is their in the UK now and in Frace ,Demmark, Gremany and africa take somalia for an example. In egypt persicuting the copts. mug is one he has prfessed his love of hitler on this very forum. Nazi for world domination, extreen violence , subdgation and persicution non believers all these traits are found in the islofachiest. So if it walks like a duck quacks like a duck it is a duck.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. When you take a first wrong step that is the starting point of deviation. How far you go astray depends on how much you follow on the wrong way.
02. It is beauty of Islam that it removes the temptation from the beginning itself, so there would be no future complications at a later stage.
03. In Western system (and all other man made systems for that matter) they place every temptation in front of people, and THEN expect them to walk in the straight way.
04. There are gambling joints, there are musical parties, there are bars, dancing , free mixing of sexes, alcohol flowing like water, there are strip tease joints, live shows and every other way to "trip" a normal human being.
And then they boast 'See I did not get affected by all these" and "I am still as pure as snow"
May be you are, but what about 99 others who have fallen prey to the temptations?
05. The "Rules and Laws" are made in the overall interest of society and keeping the well being of majority of people and not for a small percentage of "Strong willed people".
06. As has been demonstrated that majority of humans "misuse" the opportunity when they mix with opposite sex, especially when they are alone and have some "power" over them.
06A. And it has been demonstrated many times over that it does not only include poor or less educated people, but people even in the Highest rank of Society, Presidents, Prime Ministers, Ministers, Priests, and Bishops, Heads of MNC s, Law Makers, Judges and every other rank are involved in "shady sexual relationships"….
07. All due to this "wrong concept" of women freedom and freedom to choice.
08. That is why Islam has closed this door completely and does not recommend free mixing of males and females.
It bans all sexual relationships unless it is thru marriage bonds.
It does not create temptations in the path of humans and then "assume" that they will not fall into it.
09. All your reasoning and logic, are for discussion sake, the results from field do not support it.
All this dating and getting to "know" your life partner before you tie the knot, has resulted in millions of illicit sexual relations and millions of babies born outside marriage bond…. So much so that numbers of children born outside marriage are more than those born inside marriage bond.
In many cases the couples marry while the female is carrying child of her "future husband".
Do not tell me that I do not know what happens in your society.
10. The problem is, after spoiling YOUR system totally, you are looking towards us and FORCE us to follow your practices and ruin our society also.
PS:
You have chosen "advocate" as your Pseudo Name, "Devil's Advocate" should be better alternative.
And how, exactly, are you such an expert on Western nations? Saudi Arabia, with all its pretensions of morality, is little more than a hub for drugs and prostutition. You can't really say it's any better than the next nation because they have the same problems:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/from_ou...

Again, you can't argue for the "purity" of the KSA because it's a repressive nation. And that includes womens' rights. Women shouldn't be held back, they aren't jus baby making machines; they are sentient people like you and me.

Since: Aug 12

Adana, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Go uncle , destroy them , but please dont kill childrens
Starburst

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

True wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran is going to get blown off the map. The U.S. and other countries already want them gone because of their nuclear bomb building. This will be a double blessing.
US is not a threat anymore, but Israel is why? because Israel can control US not the other way around.
Starburst

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

B_Girl_Turco wrote:
Go uncle , destroy them , but please dont kill childrens
Uncle is afraid of Israel you moron, uncle kill the children!
Starburst

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Israel controlling America economic even inside the goverment, the old US is dead Israel is controling it.

Since: Aug 12

Adana, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Starburst wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle is afraid of Israel you moron, uncle kill the children!
When the start war , you will see who's afraid :)
No I didnt see any jews child die , everytime palestinians child die.

hahah poor :)
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

On islam

Well, once again we see multiple violent tantrums from the Religion of Permanent Offence. Some things never change, do they?

Once again we see Islam self-detonate (if you'll pardon the expression) and show once again why it's about as welcome on this planet as an asteroid. Once again we see thousands of Islamic nutcases take time out from beating up their wives to show their sensitive side. How? By smashing up the towns they live in, egged on by clerical ignoramuses whose motives are even lower than the literacy level of their followers. And once again we in the civilised world are being urged to censor ourselves out of respect for a religion that violates the human rights of half the people on the planet and that doubles as a political ideology indistinguishable from Nazism. It would be funny if it wasn't so obscene.

Or should that be the other way round? To call these riots infantile and imbecilic is to give them a dignity they don't deserve. They can only be described as Islamic. Let me get this straight. We're supposed to show tolerance and respect for a religion that doesn't know the meaning of either word and goes out of its way to prove it every day? We're supposed to amend our values to accommodate a religion that accommodates nothing and nobody? Dream on, people. It's not going to happen because with Islam it's always a one way street. We've learned that lesson the hard way. We can't afford any more tolerance and respect. We've been sucked dry.

And we've become weary of manufactured Islamic grievance. It's such a bore that now when we hear some bearded buffoon or some bag-headed bimbo telling us how offended they are we can't even be bothered to laugh any more. Not even when the Turkish prime minister hilariously demands that "Islamophobia" now be made a crime against humanity, when, given the evidence, there's a much stronger case for making Islam a crime against humanity. Besides, Turkey is already hypocritically guilty of one of the worst crimes against humanity in history, the Armenian Genocide, a crime it doesn't even have the balls to admit to.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••