Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported. Full Story
Thor

Minneapolis, MN

#37174 Nov 18, 2012
super grover wrote:
<quoted text>well,well,well,well, who is right??? i wonder? super gover has to know for his own well being i hope you understasd
Look up all the resolutions Israel is acting in defiance of.

Remember the Liberty.

Remember Lord Moyne, a good man.
super grover

Sugar Land, TX

#37175 Nov 18, 2012
Thor wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up all the resolutions Israel is acting in defiance of.
Remember the Liberty.
Remember Lord Moyne, a good man.
thor long time know see , i rember all three but the game is different now to many eyes watching,and syria has been able to get away with more that we as a world has ever bargained for,this my friend is a hole neww game where life does not matter
super grover

Sugar Land, TX

#37176 Nov 18, 2012
thor seems like we have danced before , howabout one more round just to see were you srant
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#37182 Nov 18, 2012
I am nominating muq to the Guinness book of world records.

Category:
Longest string ot cut and pasted lies and hate to any internet forum.

Congrats, you made it!
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#37185 Nov 18, 2012
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Who has to prove anything to you a proven idiot and lier.. Muslims dont burn cars in france,the fact is you lie . Your not upset about my spelling what pisses muslims off is that people are on to the religion of permenent offence. Individual muslims are great people it islam the dog shite religion that fails them. It is the islofaschiest that will rejoice in seeing their children and youth die as marters in gaza. If you think that youth influenced by islam would make excelent employees then its you that lives in a bubble.There arnt many muslims where you live are there and you dont get out much do you ? Your a plastic muslim liveing under the protection of a democratic country not a perfect one but you have the vote and the freedom of speach which you can abuse . Finaly its not just France that is experiancing muslim problems.
Well in this case it's you that is the proven idiot by not fishing out imaginary comments that i supposedly made about hating Jews.
It is not a hard thing to do but to you an impossible task.
No wonder.
And that de-facto makes you the liar (not liar) for accusing me of things you cannot prove.

That being said, you should appreciate the fact that foreigners whose native language is not english do try and write something in proper english that can be understood by others.

To post with such atrocious spelling not withstanding your abusive terms (someof which you are the only one to understand), does not give a good image of yourself, at the least uneducated and very very unsecure.

what is a islofaschiest by the way ?
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#37187 Nov 19, 2012
Thor wrote:
<quoted text>
How completely uneducated you sound.
When has the AYATOLLA ever threatened Israel with destruction? Look it up.
It's the AYATOLLA who controls Iran.
And Israel is in violation of more UN resolutions, than ANY other country.
According to the ignorant like you i may sound uneducated.

there are whole documentaries showing Iranian leadership figures calling for the destruction of Israel and inciting hatred towards Jews or Israelis. Including protests of millions of Iranians against Israels right to exist.

If you would like to talk abot UN resolutions give me one example at a time and i will show you how in most cases there are no violations. Firstly since you probably do not understand international law. EVERY GENERAL ASSEMBLY RESOLUTION HAS NO LEGAL BASIS TO IT AND IS OPINION.

Interesting how you ignore the reality that with millions dying throughout the world. Israel is constantly targeted in the UN which has a Muslim-Arab-3rd World majority on any resolution attacking Israel.

history of the blatant double standard against Israel at the UN.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/U...

more evidence.
http://www.unwatch.org/site/c.bdKKISNqEmG/b.1...

showing the bullshit reality of the HumanRightsCouncil
http://www.unwatch.org/site/c.bdKKISNqEmG/b.3...

bit of information showing the double standard of the UN.

The UN has failed it is run by 3rd world dictatorship and Islamists
time for the US to stop funding the UN and take its nationhood back
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#37188 Nov 19, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Having Iran Phobia, do you?
Has not Isreal "publicly threatened" to attack Iran and wipe out its Nuclear Organization? So what about that?
And what right has Israel to develop and keep its own Nuclear weapons and "Do not allow" any one else to keep them?
Are they "Lord of these lands"?
I am sure because of their double standards, a time is coming when EVERY NATION in ME shall have these Nuclear weapons.
Why only Israel should have it.
And please slow down on your Anti Iranian rants, other people also have minds and reasoning power to analyze your false claims.
Israel has a right to Nukes as it never signed the NPT.
Iran however signed the NPT and therefore according to international law must open up all its Nuclear facilities for inspection.

Lately Israeli public figures have come out supporting the IAEA checking the Dimona Reactor.

Israel does not call for the destruction of another country nor does it call for a worldwide Islamic Caliphate as Iran does.
Israel does not fund, train and arm Islamists around the world who have been responsible for hundreds of civilian deaths.
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#37189 Nov 19, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I do not think that Iranian Government has "openly called" about destruction of another country.
Israel is not a country that is recognized by Iran, so they have a right to call for destruction of any country that do not exist.
Any why only Iran, so many countries call for destruction of nations and countries that they do not recognize.
Did not the USA called for destruction of Taliban whom they did not recognize?
So I feel that you should leave all that propaganda alone.
If Isreal have nuclear weapons for so many years and did not use it, why are they sure that Iran will start using it the minute they make it.
Do you think Israel made those weapons only for show? Will they not use it when they are "on verge of defeat"?
Whom are you kidding?
Look at their "boast" of returning Gaza to the Middle age!!
MUQ you are still an idiot. Iranian leaders have openly called for the destruction of Israel.
According to international law a UN member may not call for the destruction of another. If the UN followed international law Ahmadinejad would be taken to international court for incitement to Genocide. Since he attacked the Jews no-one cares.

Give me one other example of a Country calling for the destruction of another?
The Taliban are not a country but a tribe in a country.

You tell me to leave propaganda alone so you have a sense of humor also.

you logic is Islamist enough coming from a country which claims that Israel sent birds to spy on Saudi Arabia.

Iranians "Death to Israel"

Ahmadinejad in his own words is another documentary.

if you do a search you can find plenty of Iranian language calling for the destruction of Israel.
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#37190 Nov 19, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
If Isreal have nuclear weapons for so many years and did not use it, why are they sure that Iran will start using it the minute they make it.
Do you think Israel made those weapons only for show? Will they not use it when they are "on verge of defeat"?
Whom are you kidding?
Look at their "boast" of returning Gaza to the Middle age!!
Iran has threatened to exterminate Israel with a nuke that is possible. Iranian leadership believe in the 12th Imam and worldwide domination.
Israel if it has nukes has had them for decades and never used them.
What country in the world would not use all their options if on the verge of extinction?

Most Arab countries are still in the middle age so whats the big deal.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#37191 Nov 19, 2012
crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the ignorant like you i may sound uneducated.
there are whole documentaries showing Iranian leadership figures calling for the destruction of Israel and inciting hatred towards Jews or Israelis. Including protests of millions of Iranians against Israels right to exist.
If you would like to talk abot UN resolutions give me one example at a time and i will show you how in most cases there are no violations. Firstly since you probably do not understand international law. EVERY GENERAL ASSEMBLY RESOLUTION HAS NO LEGAL BASIS TO IT AND IS OPINION.
Interesting how you ignore the reality that with millions dying throughout the world. Israel is constantly targeted in the UN which has a Muslim-Arab-3rd World majority on any resolution attacking Israel.
history of the blatant double standard against Israel at the UN.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/U...
more evidence.
http://www.unwatch.org/site/c.bdKKISNqEmG/b.1...
showing the bullshit reality of the HumanRightsCouncil
http://www.unwatch.org/site/c.bdKKISNqEmG/b.3...
bit of information showing the double standard of the UN.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =j7Mupoo1At8XX
The UN has failed it is run by 3rd world dictatorship and Islamists
time for the US to stop funding the UN and take its nationhood back
The UN was good when it was in favour of Israel creation, but now it's bad when it condemns Israel.
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#37192 Nov 19, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
The UN was good when it was in favour of Israel creation, but now it's bad when it condemns Israel.
Is that the best comeback you have???
The UN was in favor of a miniature Israel possibly because the world had just allowed the massacre of millions of Jews.

Israel originally was meant to include the whole of Palestine

Jordan nearly 80% of Mandate Palestine
Golan Heights
Lebanon South of the Litani River
West Bank
Gaza

The UN GA resolution took away 22% of the 20% or so left for Israel after Jordan was taken away as was the whole North part of Palestine.

Unlike you i do not judge an Organizations actions on whether it supports my agenda but on Justice Equality and Legality. ie on its actions and words

The UN does not follow those guidelines for many a decade so yes i have no respect for it. Anyone who still supports the UN is not pro democracy, freedom, equality, justice. Nor nationalist.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#37193 Nov 19, 2012
crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best comeback you have???
The UN was in favor of a miniature Israel possibly because the world had just allowed the massacre of millions of Jews.
Israel originally was meant to include the whole of Palestine
Jordan nearly 80% of Mandate Palestine
Golan Heights
Lebanon South of the Litani River
West Bank
Gaza
The UN GA resolution took away 22% of the 20% or so left for Israel after Jordan was taken away as was the whole North part of Palestine.
Unlike you i do not judge an Organizations actions on whether it supports my agenda but on Justice Equality and Legality. ie on its actions and words
The UN does not follow those guidelines for many a decade so yes i have no respect for it. Anyone who still supports the UN is not pro democracy, freedom, equality, justice. Nor nationalist.
Was meant to include the whole of Palestine ?
Why not beyond ? who decided that ?
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#37194 Nov 19, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …… FM non virgin wired for sound Iran will destroy ISRAEL
and at the moment its just a volley
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#37195 Nov 19, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Was meant to include the whole of Palestine ?
Why not beyond ? who decided that ?
The League of Nations at the San Remo Conference in 1920 decided.
Emir Faisel agreed in the Paris Peace Agreement with Weitzman in 1919.
Read
Article 22 of the covenant of the League of Nations.
San Remo Resolution of April 25 1920
Treaty of Sevres - Aug 10 1920 Article 95
Treaty of Lausanne July 24 1923
Article 80 of the UN Charter Chapter 12
Other Mandates include the creation of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq.
The above documents give the main picture of the legal rights for Israel to exist on all Mandate Palestine which included today's Palestinian territories.
If you are really interested in the facts you can check the documentation i have mentioned shouldnt be too hard.
I assume you will ignore this post as it proves my opinion and since you asked in the first place you have shown your lack of factual knowledge on the subject.
super grover

Sugar Land, TX

#37196 Nov 19, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard on you or hard on us? Eh??
you my friend are hard on your selves....
TEEstrong

United States

#37197 Nov 19, 2012
MUQ- yes israel has lost many battles and wars. in the bible GOD fortold their victories and defeats. it has been fortold they will be takin to other lands as slaves. GOD punished them for 2000 YEARS! but God also said he will bring them back again as a nation once again. Now whats the chance of that happening or making a perdiction of such magnitude to be so precise! ever since israel became a nation in 1949 they have been through many wars. in fact they were raged war upon a week after they were declared a nation. they never loss and will never loose. hasnt the past 60 years proven anything to you? almost every country in the middle east has raged war against them even in a combined effort yet they were victorious everytime. its written in the bible. any enemy of Israel will be defeated. let history reflect as the record. OF course the united states help in aiding them with supplies and weapons has been pivotal in helping them win but nonetheless Israel has won time and time again. it doesnt matter how its happening. as long as its happening. the land that was givin to israel was barren desert. a wasteland that nobody wanted. mark twain even wrote about how desolate and depressing the land was. yet the israelis brought it to life. there has been no other ethnic group in the world that has suffered those most horrific and inhumane treatment. from slavery to almost extermination. to a people without a country and wandering the continents of europe and asia for thousands of years. you say they have to answer for the crimes for the past 60 years? HA! pay close attention to what happens in gaza. i will make you a believer..
w wmanuk

Liverpool, UK

#37198 Nov 19, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in this case it's you that is the proven idiot by not fishing out imaginary comments that i supposedly made about hating Jews.
It is not a hard thing to do but to you an impossible task.
No wonder.
And that de-facto makes you the liar (not liar) for accusing me of things you cannot prove.
That being said, you should appreciate the fact that foreigners whose native language is not english do try and write something in proper english that can be understood by others.
To post with such atrocious spelling not withstanding your abusive terms (someof which you are the only one to understand), does not give a good image of yourself, at the least uneducated and very very unsecure.
what is a islofaschiest by the way ?
l keep it short as your not very bright an islofaciest a nazi muslim a good example is mug he hates jews loves hitler and seeks word domination for the religion of great offence. l never seek the aprobation of fools. Really your a joke muslims dont burn cars in France. someof what does that mean prissy . My your really uneducated lm sorry didnt mean to make you feel insecure. in·se·cure&#8194; &#8194;/&#716;&#61 8;ns&#618;&#712;ky &#650;&#601;r/ Show Spelled[in-si-kyoor] Show IPA
adjective
1. subject to fears, doubts, etc.; not self-confident or assured: an insecure person.
2. not confident or certain; uneasy; anxious: He was insecure about the examination.
3. not secure; exposed or liable to risk, loss, or danger: an insecure stock portfolio.
4. not firmly or reliably placed or fastened: an insecure ladder.
However unsecure makes no gramatical sence, as does starting a sentence with and. Nowhere near as smart or as truthfull as you think you are prissy?

Since: Sep 11

Jerusalem, Israel

#37199 Nov 19, 2012
terror cells in Gaza shooting rockets on Israel cities and killing kids for money they get paid by Iran ! well.. turning killing into business will never work against Israel ! yeah you might make money trying to kill us but you wont live to enjoy it !!!
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#37200 Nov 19, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …… non virgin ranting believes Iran is right
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#37201 Nov 19, 2012
wrong answer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL 69,961
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 12 min SirPrize 1,241
Generals Raise Fears of Iraq Civil War (Aug '06) 44 min Swedenforever 33
Iraq isn't sliding into civil war, Rice says (Aug '06) 56 min Swedenforever 22
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,635
Turkey, frustrated with West, clings to fading ... 1 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 49
Sarkozy pledges "friendship" to Netanyahu after... (Nov '11) 1 hr Bee Eff Dee 5

Middle East People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE