Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported. Full Story
ocxz

Reunion

#37153 Nov 18, 2012
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Is that your best shot, oh hes spelt somethimg wrong . You are obviously compensatig the small i in you posting , is indicating self loathing prissy.
I asked you a simple question, where did i post, as you insist, that i hated Jews ?
And why do you love them so much ?

CAN You answer these 2 simple questions ?
You can make as many mistakes as you wish.

You are not the only one that i have asked this question following their stereotyped comments just like yours.
Noone has answered back to me. No wonder.
Syrian

Rio Rancho, NM

#37154 Nov 18, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You contradict yourself
You said
"Firstly there is no country called Palestine"
Then you said
"In 2000 there were no IDF troops in Palestinian cities"
WHERE IS THE COUNTRY PASESTINE?? THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A COUNTRY CALLED PALESTINE!! NEVER!! ARE YOU THAT UNEDUCATED AND DO NOT KNOW THAT?? GET A FLIPPIN' EDUCATION! YOU'VE GOT THE INTERNET I'M SURE! TAKE YOU LAZY REAR END AND LOOK IT UP!!
How many FLIPPIN' times have you been told that there is no Palestine!! A thousand... Ten thousand??? What a stinkin' uneducated HamasaRAT lying scumbag!! Stop it with the filthy lies especially when you know for a fact that what you are spewing in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense are LIES and Propaganda!
How the hell can Israel steal Palestinian land that does not exist?? Where the hell is the country Palestine!! That would be a start!! You've been asked this a thousand times and still are as clueless as the day you were hatched in a test tube marked failure!! Now! Answer these quotes because your heroes stated in fact that Palestinians do not exist!!
"Peace for us means the destruction of Israel. We are preparing for an all out war, a war which will last for generations.
Answer:~Yasser Arafat~
~~~~~~~~~~
"The Palestinian people have no national identity. I, Yasser Arafat, man of destiny, will give them that identity through conflict with Israel."
Answer:~ Yasser Arafat ~
~~~~~~~~~~
"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel. For our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of Palestinian people, since Arab national interest demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism".
Answer:~ Zahir Muhse'in ~

In 1944, Jews paid between $1000 and $1100 per acre mostly for arid or semi-arid land; in the same year, rich black soil in Iowa was selling for about $110 per acre (U.S. Dept. of Agriculture)"

--Land Ownership in Palestine, 1880-1948

Palestinians paid NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH!!!! SO HOW IN THE HELL CAN LAND BE STOLEN FROM THEM???

----------
According to British government statistics, prior to the establishment of the State of Israel, 8.6% of the land area now known as Israel was owned by Jews; 3.3% by Arabs who remained there; 16.5% by Arabs who left the country. More than 70% of the land was owned by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT!!! Under international law, ownership passed to Israel in 1948. The public lands included most of the Negev Desert --Survey of 1946, British Mandate Government
Syrian

Rio Rancho, NM

#37155 Nov 18, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you a simple question, where did i post, as you insist, that i hated Jews ?
And why do you love them so much ?
CAN You answer these 2 simple questions ?
You can make as many mistakes as you wish.
You are not the only one that i have asked this question following their stereotyped comments just like yours.
Noone has answered back to me. No wonder.
THE KING OF Lies AND disinformation is at it again! LOL! You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your filthy rear end!! The poor stupid Hamasarat called War Monger alias Unreality is always best alias LIE beats himself Silly Silly! The imbecile stays on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread its Hamasarat terrorist support, hate and support for HamasArat terrorist acts being carried out by the Palestinian Hamas. The thing behind the name Liar beats himself silly is what is called a HamasaRAT (google it) basically it is a pro Hamas, Pro ASSADOMITE Anti-American government ANTI-JEWISH propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HAMASARATS AND ASSADARATS ANT-American government, ANTI-JEWISH, ANTI-THIS AND THAT push in all subjects. Its tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with its scripted HamasARAT lies and war mongering propaganda. Notice I said War Monger! That's one of the names the scumbag used as one of his filthy uneducated Low life Low IQ ignorant nonsense!! It will fail at its task!
Syrian

Rio Rancho, NM

#37156 Nov 18, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You should love them because they allow you to lick there boots!!
Is it not a great honor to be able to lick the boots of God's Chosen People and God's Chosen Race?
See how they dealt with Jesus and now the followers of Jesus feel honored to lick the boots of God's Chosen People and Chosen Enemies of Jesus!!
The Islamic Genocide Records of MUSLIM on MUSLIM killings:
- 50,000 Tajikistan, 1992-96 (secularists against Islamists)
- 40,000 Chad, 1982-90
- 25,000 Jordan government vs. Palestinians, 1970-71 (Black September)
- 20,000 Syria, 1982 (against Islamists in Hama)
- 10,000 South Yemen, 1986 (civil war)
- 16,000 Western Sahara, 1975-present
- 75,000 Iraq, 2003-present (domestic)
- 80,000 Iran, 1978-79 (revolution)
- 100,000 North Yemen, 1962-70
- 140,000 Kuwait War, 1990-91
- 150,000 Lebanon civil war, 1975-90
- 150,000 Liberia, 1989-97
- 300,000 Iraq, 1970-2003 (Saddam against minorities)
- 300,000 Kurds in Iraq, Iran, Turkey, 1980s-1990s
- 400,000 Somalia, 1991-present
- 200,000 Algeria, 1991-2006 (between Islamists and the government)
- 1,000,000 Iran-Iraq-War, 1980-88
- 1,100,000 Nigeria, 1966-79 (Biafra); 1993-present
- 1,900,000 Sudan, 1955-72; 1983-2006 (civil wars, genocides)
Nor is Iraq (Sunni versus Shiite) the only place where Muslim violence against Muslims rages unabated. There is Darfur in Sudan, Somalia, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Algeria until recently, and hotspots in Iran, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Indonesia, Nigeria, Uzbekistan, Palestine, Morocco, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Lebanon.
Syrian

Rio Rancho, NM

#37157 Nov 18, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
When we can deal with a Nuclear Israel, why could we not deal with a Nuclear Iran.
But look at how much Noise this Israel is making and how much noise this USA is making.
It is THEY who cannot live it with Nuclear Iran.
And they are you people?
Hey El Sicko!! What's the world going to do, not just Israel and Jews you clowns hate so much if Iran gives a nuke to terrorists scumbags dummy! And when those terrorists get a nuke from Iran and set it off in your hiding place in SAUDI ARABIA, MUQ WILL BE will be flying up in burst of flames screaming "LONG LIVE PRESIDENT MAHMOUD AHMADINNERJACKET!! Iran is the only country since Nazi Germany that actually threatened to wipe out another country (Israel) FURHTERMORE, Stop trying to portray Iran to look like a peace loving nation DUMMY!! Do some thinking for a change clown!! Since the Islamic Revolution in 1979, Iran has been one of the world’s most active sponsors of terrorism. Tehran has armed, trained, financed, inspired, organized, and otherwise supported dozens of violent groups over the years. Iran has backed not only groups in its Persian Gulf neighborhood, but also terrorists and radicals in Lebanon, the Palestinian territories, Bosnia, the Philippines, and elsewhere. This support remains strong even today as Iran is tied to an array of radical groups in Iraq. Iran has publically Threatened Preemptive Strikes Against Israel and United States!! To sit there and not think for one minute that Iran would not pass on nuclear technology to terrorists, you'd have to be brain dead!!
super grover

Sugar Land, TX

#37158 Nov 18, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You should love them because they allow you to lick there boots!!
Is it not a great honor to be able to lick the boots of God's Chosen People and God's Chosen Race?
See how they dealt with Jesus and now the followers of Jesus feel honored to lick the boots of God's Chosen People and Chosen Enemies of Jesus!!
thats being a little hard huh??

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#37159 Nov 18, 2012
Just a old soldier wrote:
You should be looking to the future because the USA cannot sustain its military presence in your region or really anywhere and the American people grow tired of sending there sons and daughters in harms way.

You all can deal with a nuclear Iran on your own, good luck with that by the way. Enjoy!
I agree with that thought. The US should leave the region.
Syrian

Rio Rancho, NM

#37160 Nov 18, 2012
Just a old soldier wrote:
Saddam Hussein put a hit on President Bush Sr. that the Kuwaitis thwarted, though President Clinton didn't feel the need to act, Bush Sr son did when he was elected President of the United States.
You should be looking to the future because the USA cannot sustain its military presence in your region or really anywhere and the American people grow tired of sending there sons and daughters in harms way.
You all can deal with a nuclear Iran on your own, good luck with that by the way. Enjoy!
How quickly everyone forgets!! Afghanistan was training terrorists responsible for murdering almost 4,000 American LIVES on 9/11. What are you saying clown?? Should weh have just stuck our heads in the sand and cried our little eyes out?? Not hardly!! Most Americans were for taking out terrorist training camps responsible for 4,000 American Deaths!! Did you happen to know that there was an invasion of Kuwait by Iraq and a UN sponsored Gulf War One?? Did you not know as usual that we had attacks on the Cole and American Embassies?? Did you not know as usual that we had two attacks on the World Trade Center and the second attack was on 9/11??? Did you not know as usual that we had Democrats voting to use force in Afghanistan and Iraq? Did you not know that Saddam had broken every U.N. Resolution and gave us every right to go back in? That Saddam had murdered hundreds of thousands of his own people in some cases using nerve agents (for you it would be called WMDs).
super grover

Sugar Land, TX

#37161 Nov 18, 2012
i dont see ocxz licking anything thing except a female,he does what he does and stands by it

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#37162 Nov 18, 2012
crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
Iranian leadership openly calls for the destruction of another country and the overthrow of various middle eastern governments, has taken over Lebanon, to influential in Iraq, got involved in Bahrain and tried to bring down various governments such as Morocco.

Israel has supposedly had nukes for a long time and never used them which shows they will only be used as a last option. Iran however is destabalizing countries throughout the world arming militant groups and Islamists and so on.

Not to Mention Iran has threatened to attack US and Europe and is continuously extending its missile capabilities to reach other continents. Iran also occupies an Island which belongs to the UAE i believe.

Iran oppresses homosexuals, women, Arabs, Bahai why would you support them anyways.
All lies and nothing but lies. Iran has never threatened the US, Europe and any country.

Only the US and Israel are the ones, who are openly and constantly threatening to attack Iran.

Israel, according to you, will use nukes only as a last resort. Right?

That is why it is important for Iran to have nukes. I hope they get the nukes.
ocxz

Reunion

#37163 Nov 18, 2012
AssFerHire wrote:
<quoted text>THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A COUNTRY CALLED PALESTINE!! ALWAYS!! I AM UNEDUCATED BUT I KNOW THAT I NEED TO GET A FLIPPIN' EDUCATION! YOU'VE GOT THE INTERNET I'M SURE! TAKE YOU LAZY REAR END AND LOOK IT UP!!
How many FLIPPIN' times have i told ?? A lying scumbag i am!! Must stop with the filthy lies especially when i know for a fact that I am spewing in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense are LIES and Propaganda!
Why the hell did Israel steal Palestinian land ?? I've been asked this a thousand times and still am as clueless as the day I was hatched in a test tube marked failure!!
~~~~~~~~~~
"I have no national identity. I, Assferhire, whore of the Middle East, will live off the USA but will root for Israel like the stooge i am."
right on ziobot.
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#37165 Nov 18, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
All lies and nothing but lies. Iran has never threatened the US, Europe and any country.
Only the US and Israel are the ones, who are openly and constantly threatening to attack Iran.
The Iranian leadership has openly threatened to attack Europe if attacked by anyone and will use economic attacks such as Oil Embargo to force Europe to support it.

To say Iranian leadership has not threatened the US and Israel is ridiculous and i do not feel the need to answer as anyone who denies that is an idiot. Europe is harder to prove as most quotes are in Arabic or Persian but there are various documentaries with subtitles included if you do not know Arabic or Persian.

Are you also denying Iranians leaderships open agenda to destroy Israel?

Not to mention Iran using proxies to already attack the US and Israel interests throughout the region in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Parts of Africa, Gaza, WB and so on.

Interesting how you seem unable to negate or even mention the rest of my post and nitpick making me waste my time finding the quotes to prove to you something i already know is reality.
TEEstrong

United States

#37166 Nov 18, 2012
Israel cannot be defeated. whether we like it or not. it was fortold in the bible in the book of ezekiel. God fortold the destruction of israel before the fall of the jews to babylon and assyrian armies. it was fortold that they would be scattered across many lands. Also it was fortold that he would bring the children of israel together again back to their original homeland. After ww2 the united nation set up israel as a nation again. it was also foretold by God that the enemies of Israel will not succeed in trying to destroy them. As you look back israel has not only protected itself but defeated any middle eastern country that has waged war against them. against egypt, iraq, jordan, iran, lebanon, syria, etc. during the decades following after israel became a nation they have never lost. a population of 5 million! God fortold this in the bible. and it has come true. So any future threat to israe will be a grave mistake to their enemies.
w wman uk

UK

#37167 Nov 18, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
wasr ???
tiome ???
hate the Jew comes from you.
it is your statement, unless you can come up with a comment of mine where i said those words.
Prove the "genius" that you are, and try not to make spelling and grammar mistakes.
l am only a genius relative to you as most people are small i. You want to see a genocide of Jews in Isreal their own country and demonstrate amply by your suport of hamass by you hateful bigoted posts . Still stuck on the grammar thing keep it up if it makes you happy prissy. Islam not just relidgion it a system of govanance and finance . Where you live there probably arnt many muslims. At 2% population they are fine law abiding hard working citizens as proved by the many years they have lived peacefuly. At 5% the become the relidgion of perminant offence which is happening in UK now. At 8% they start burning cars intimidating the locals France. Above that it vertuly down hill all the majority of the countries poverty violence increased as the islofachiest take over. The have are shortly to reach the locaust stage. The islfachiest want to see every Jew dead and the world und the curse of islam. Even if they dont have violence in their own country the sponcer it suadi and iran. Hammas/Hezzbula want the IDF in Gaza the more women killed the more crocodile tears they can shed. Why else hide behind school an hospitals getting the youth to waste their lives for their vile cause . Spell chck now prissy?
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#37168 Nov 18, 2012
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> l am only a genius relative to you as most people are small i. You want to see a genocide of Jews in Isreal their own country and demonstrate amply by your suport of hamass by you hateful bigoted posts . Still stuck on the grammar thing keep it up if it makes you happy prissy. Islam not just relidgion it a system of govanance and finance . Where you live there probably arnt many muslims. At 2% population they are fine law abiding hard working citizens as proved by the many years they have lived peacefuly. At 5% the become the relidgion of perminant offence which is happening in UK now. At 8% they start burning cars intimidating the locals France. Above that it vertuly down hill all the majority of the countries poverty violence increased as the islofachiest take over. The have are shortly to reach the locaust stage. The islfachiest want to see every Jew dead and the world und the curse of islam. Even if they dont have violence in their own country the sponcer it suadi and iran. Hammas/Hezzbula want the IDF in Gaza the more women killed the more crocodile tears they can shed. Why else hide behind school an hospitals getting the youth to waste their lives for their vile cause . Spell chck now prissy?
You said "i hate the Jews" and now you said "You want to see a genocide of Jews"

it is your statement, unless you can come up with a comment of mine where i said those words.
Prove the "genius" that you are, and try not to make spelling and grammar mistakes.

I'm still waiting for your answer, genius.

???????

Oh and by the way these are not muslims that burn cars in france, they are people from low income suburbs unemployed because if you wake up some day from your religious delusions you might realise there is a economic crisis going on and these people have not a chance in life for a decent future.
Not muzzies, official inquiries have found out.
Sorry to burst your bubble...

Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#37169 Nov 18, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they cane your dumb azz.
crazypeoplehere

Tel Aviv, Israel

#37170 Nov 18, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran having nukes will lead to an arms race in the region Egypt, and the Saudi are prime examples. Not sure why you would want Islamists, who call for death to all infidels and a worldwide caliphate, to have nuclear weapons.
Do you hate Israel that much.

On the other hand i did notice that Gaddafi gave up his nuke program only to be taken out by the west and Islamists. would give incentive for any power opposing the US to have nukes.

However bad Gaddafi was towards Israel and the Jews (even though he was apparently born a Jew) i was completely opposed to what happened in Libya and feel that the US is overstepping its rights and causing a lot of pain in many other countries is wrong and should be stopped.
super grover

Sugar Land, TX

#37171 Nov 18, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You said "i hate the Jews" and now you said "You want to see a genocide of Jews"
???????
Oh and by the way these are not muslims that burn cars in france, they are people from low income suburbs unemployed because if you wake up some day from your religious delusions you might realise there is a economic crisis going on and these people have not a chance in life for a decent future.
well,well,well,well, who is right??? i wonder? super gover has to know for his own well being i hope you understasd
w wman uk

UK

#37172 Nov 18, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
???????
Who has to prove anything to you a proven idiot and lier.. Muslims dont burn cars in france,the fact is you lie . Your not upset about my spelling what pisses muslims off is that people are on to the religion of permenent offence. Individual muslims are great people it islam the dog shite religion that fails them. It is the islofaschiest that will rejoice in seeing their children and youth die as marters in gaza. If you think that youth influenced by islam would make excelent employees then its you that lives in a bubble.There arnt many muslims where you live are there and you dont get out much do you ? Your a plastic muslim liveing under the protection of a democratic country not a perfect one but you have the vote and the freedom of speach which you can abuse . Finaly its not just France that is experiancing muslim problems.
Thor

Minneapolis, MN

#37173 Nov 18, 2012
crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran having nukes will lead to an arms race in the region Egypt, and the Saudi are prime examples. Not sure why you would want Islamists, who call for death to all infidels and a worldwide caliphate, to have nuclear weapons.
Do you hate Israel that much.
On the other hand i did notice that Gaddafi gave up his nuke program only to be taken out by the west and Islamists. would give incentive for any power opposing the US to have nukes.
However bad Gaddafi was towards Israel and the Jews (even though he was apparently born a Jew) i was completely opposed to what happened in Libya and feel that the US is overstepping its rights and causing a lot of pain in many other countries is wrong and should be stopped.
How completely uneducated you sound.

When has the AYATOLLA ever threatened Israel with destruction? Look it up.

It's the AYATOLLA who controls Iran.

And Israel is in violation of more UN resolutions, than ANY other country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 17 min Ooogah Boogah 14,452
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 20 min Ratloder 113
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 31 min Ratloder 119,284
Turkey-Armenia relations: door to nowhere 31 min aziz dostum dander 22
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 1 hr AriArmen 479
Hrant Dink Foundation: Research on the Socio-Ec... 1 hr aziz dostum dander 1
United Front Against Turkey?: Top Cypriot Legis... 1 hr aziz dostum dander 208

Middle East People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE