Israel Angered By U.S. Leaks Of Submarine Missile Attack On Syria

Jul 26, 2013 Full story: Groong 197

ISRAEL ANGERED BY U.S. LEAKS OF SUBMARINE MISSILE ATTACK ON SYRIA Israeli officials say leak should have been coordinated with Tel Aviv Israeli naval submarine / APIsraeli naval submarine / AP BY: Bill Gertz http://freebeacon.com/israel-angered-by-u-s-leaks-of-submarine-missile-attack-on-syria/ July 24, 2013 5:00 am Israeli government officials ... (more)

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Saint Marys, Australia

#42 Aug 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
What a croc, you are an atheist hypocrite, get used to it
The best drinking water has not been in contact with the ground .
But what water is that.
To drink it you should have to be alive when it came from outer space, in a meteorite the size of Africa.
It actually pushed some earth away on impact, that fracture became the Pacific Ocean.
Same with Judaism ,
The prophets came and gave it life.
Which the Jew blew away.
Now they got the 7 sea's of misery lighted by satin who fell from grace.
Freedom

New Albany, IN

#43 Aug 1, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>Give any evidence that there was a country called Palestine when you claim? While the Romans changed the name to Palestine it was a region not a country.

So you have a problem with Jews than.

I am all for returning private Arabs land but you are a liar. The majority of the land was not owned by any individuals.

The Ottoman Empire had control of the land for a long time. They gave up their right in the treaty of Servais in the 1920's. The Mandate for Palestine gave Jews the right to Public Land.

It is not my government.

Wow you pick anything ay. This Hitler video you speak of has hundreds of versions on every subject under the sun. Interesting how it frustrates you so.
Your lying is legendary!

I really don't have the time to correct your half truth's and right out misinformation!

I have a problem with Jews?
It is you that have a Problem with Palestinians! Why are you racist toward Palestinians!

The fact is , there was no such thing as Israel! The bible speaks of a land called King David's Kingdom of Israel , but this is mythology !

The fact is , Israel never existed!

Israel was to be built beside a Palestinian state , not on top of a Palestinian State!

Jewish Spiritual leader of Shas Rabbi Ovadia Yosef said that the only reason god created Gentiles ( non Jews ) was to serve the Jewish people!

He also said that the only reason Gentiles live long lives was so that they could serve the Jews longer

The United States pays Israel 8 billion dollars per year in welfare while are own people are starving to death !

Americans argue over welfare that each other get here , but they will not say 1 word about the 8 billion in welfare That we give to Israel!

Without The American Veto Power in the U.N.

And without the welfare money we give Israel ...

It wouldn't exist!

It is sad that Israel calls for the destruction of Palestine and ethnically cleanse's Palestinians from their land!

Israel even forced Ethiopian Jewish women to take contraceptives!

Israel murdered 34 Americans on the USS liberty and every Memorial Day our government will speak of and remember those we lost in Vietnam , Korea , ww1 , and ww2..... But if anyone mentions remembering those Americans that Israel murdered , they will cut you off and if you are television and mention it , they will edit your words out

It is a crying shame that Israel's war crimes are okay !

You believe that Jewish Blood is more valuable than your own blood and the blood of a Palestinian or Lebanese!

You mentioned that I had a problem against Jews like it was something HORRIBLE , but having something against Palestinians is even worse than that!
nutjobs here

Israel

#44 Aug 1, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lying is legendary!
I really don't have the time to correct your half truth's and right out misinformation!
It is you that have a Problem with Palestinians! Why are you racist toward Palestinians!
The fact is , there was no such thing as Israel! The bible speaks of a land called King David's Kingdom of Israel , but this is mythology !
Israel was to be built beside a Palestinian state , not on top of a Palestinian State!
Jewish Spiritual leader of Shas Rabbi Ovadia Yosef said that the only reason god created Gentiles ( non Jews ) was to serve the Jewish people!
He also said that the only reason Gentiles live long lives was so that they could serve the Jews longer
The United States pays Israel 8 billion dollars per year in welfare while are own people are starving to death !
Americans argue over welfare that each other get here , but they will not say 1 word about the 8 billion in welfare That we give to Israel!
It wouldn't exist!
It is sad that Israel calls for the destruction of Palestine and ethnically cleanse's Palestinians from their land!
Israel murdered 34 Americans on the USS liberty and every Memorial Day our government will speak of and remember those we lost in Vietnam , Korea , ww1 , and ww2..... But if anyone mentions remembering those Americans that Israel murdered , they will cut you off and if you are television and mention it , they will edit your words out
You believe that Jewish Blood is more valuable than your own blood and the blood of a Palestinian or Lebanese!
You mentioned that I had a problem against Jews like it was something HORRIBLE , but having something against Palestinians is even worse than that!
you claim not to have time but the truth is what i write is correct.
PALESTINIANS ARE NOT A RACE.
Who said i have a problem with Palestinians? I have numerous Palestinian Israeli friends.

You also have no idea if Israel existed, your opinion is that it didn't.

Israel according to the Mandate for Palestine was to be built in all of W.Palestine.
Ovadia Josef is a bit insane. Whats your point?

The USA doesn't give any welfare check to Israel. There is no economic aid only military aid which is connected to the peace deal with Egypt. You should be asking why the USA gives more to Islamic regimes who are hostile to your country.

Israel exists because Jews fought and died for the land. The US did not really support Israel until the end of the 1960's read history. the few % of Israeli GDP that the US funds Israel is not life or death.

There is no Palestine so how can Israel call for the destruction of a mythical country?

NAME ONE PART OF PALESTINIAN SOCIETY WHICH DOESN'T INCITE HATRED AGAINST JEWS AND ISRAEL.
NAME ONE PART OF PALESTINIAN SOCIETY WHICH CALLS FOR PEACE WITH ISRAEL IN ARABIC.

US liberty has had dozen investigations. IMO they were spying on Israel and suffered the consequences. We may never know what really happened.

American war crimes are on a whole different level to any supposed Israeli war crimes. Your countries invades others at will, drone attacks cross the world killing thousands of civilians. and so on.
Who are you to judge Israel when your country has massacred hundreds of thousands throughout the world.

You obviously don't consider Jews as humans with your posts.

I see all humans as equal than its up to their actions and words to how they are judged. I don't believe in religion.

Your post makes it clear that you see Palestinians as above Jews and you are attacking me for thinking that Jewish blood is more important (EVEN THOUGH I DONT THINK THIS WAY).

DO you have a low IQ? can't think of any other explanation for your hatred and stupidity.
nutjobs here

Israel

#45 Aug 1, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lying is legendary!
It wouldn't exist!
you claim not to have time but the truth is what i write is correct.
Who said i have a problem with Palestinians? I have numerous Palestinian Israeli friends.

Israel according to the Mandate for Palestine was to be built in all of W.Palestine.

The USA doesn't give any welfare check to Israel. There is no economic aid only military aid which is connected to the peace deal with Egypt. You should be asking why the USA gives more to Islamic regimes who are hostile to your country.

Israel exists because Jews fought and died for the land. The US did not really support Israel until the end of the 1960's read history. the few % of Israeli GDP that the US funds Israel is not life or death.

There is no Palestine so how can Israel call for the destruction of a mythical country?

NAME ONE PART OF PALESTINIAN SOCIETY WHICH DOESN'T INCITE HATRED AGAINST JEWS AND ISRAEL.
NAME ONE PART OF PALESTINIAN SOCIETY WHICH CALLS FOR PEACE WITH ISRAEL IN ARABIC.

US liberty has had dozen investigations. IMO they were spying on Israel and suffered the consequences. We may never know what really happened.

American war crimes are on a whole different level to any supposed Israeli war crimes. Your countries invades others at will, drone attacks cross the world killing thousands of civilians. and so on.
Who are you to judge Israel when your country has massacred hundreds of thousands throughout the world.

I see all humans as equal than its up to their actions and words to how they are judged. I don't believe in religion.

YOur post makes it clear that you see Palestinians as above Jews and you are attacking me for thinking that Jewish blood is more important (EVEN THOUGH I DONT THINK THIS WAY).
Freedom

New Albany, IN

#46 Aug 1, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>you claim not to have time but the truth is what i write is correct.

YOur post makes it clear that you see Palestinians as above Jews and you are attacking me for thinking that Jewish blood is more important (EVEN THOUGH I DONT THINK THIS WAY).
You sound like Hasbara

The United States gives Israel Welfare money. You can call it something else if you want to, but it is Welfare money!

The American people are sick of our money going out to Israel!

We even pay Egypt , so that when Israel slaughters more innocent people who don't have a military to fight back ....
We pay Egypt not to attack Israel

Israel is nothing but a burden for the American tax payer like myself!
Israel is a burden for America!

Israel has been into more wars and attacked more nations in the past 5 years , than Iran has in the past 300 years

Israel is a Zionist , Apartheid state that exists on the American tax payers money!

It is estimated that Israel gets around 8 billion per year when you count everything!

It is sickening!

It is sad!

Israel even uses American made Caterpillar bulldozers to destroy innocent Palestinian families homes!
nutjobs here

Israel

#47 Aug 1, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like Hasbara
The United States gives Israel Welfare money. You can call it something else if you want to, but it is Welfare money!
The American people are sick of our money going out to Israel!
We even pay Egypt , so that when Israel slaughters more innocent people who don't have a military to fight back ....
We pay Egypt not to attack Israel
Israel is nothing but a burden for the American tax payer like myself!
Israel is a burden for America!
Israel has been into more wars and attacked more nations in the past 5 years , than Iran has in the past 300 years
Israel is a Zionist , Apartheid state that exists on the American tax payers money!
It is estimated that Israel gets around 8 billion per year when you count everything!
It is sickening!
It is sad!
Israel even uses American made Caterpillar bulldozers to destroy innocent Palestinian families homes!
Hasbarah is advocacy. I am advocating for Israel.
Hasbarah comes from the root Le'Hasbir - To Explain.
You seem to need an explanation.

The majority of Americans support Israel you are in the minority.
I am also against the aid is it gives the US too much say in Israeli policies. It also means that Israel buys US tech when local or other countries tech would be better.

the Egyptian army has no interest in attacking Israel, it is the jihadists who want to attack Israel. You should be asking why your country is supporting Islamic extremists throughout the region.

Iran has been involved in terror plots throughout the world including trying to overthrow governments. Examples include Morocco and Qatar. Its arm Hizballah has been caught just in the past year trying to carry out terrorist attacks in nearly a dozen countries.

Israel has been at war with NO nations in the past 5 years. It has fought with Hizhallah and Hamas.

Israel has a population of 25% Arab Palestinians who have full rights. This is not the definition of Apartheid.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#48 Aug 1, 2013
Voice of Peace wrote:
We know nothing about it..
The last time the Jews got seawater up to their ankles ... was when they crossed the Red Sea led by a troll called Moses...
You give a Jew a submarine and a truck load of rockets ... and it wont take long for him to get all mixed up and end up firirng a round at the Vatican..
Priceless! LOL
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#49 Aug 1, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasbarah is advocacy. I am advocating for Israel.
I am also against the aid is it gives the US too much say in Israeli policies. It also means that Israel buys US tech when local or other countries tech would be better.
the Egyptian army has no interest in attacking Israel, it is the jihadists who want to attack Israel. You should be asking why your country is supporting Islamic extremists throughout the region.
Iran has been involved in terror plots throughout the world including trying to overthrow governments. Examples include Morocco and Qatar. Its arm Hizballah has been caught just in the past year trying to carry out terrorist attacks in nearly a dozen countries.
Israel has been at war with NO nations in the past 5 years. It has fought with Hizhallah and Hamas.
Israel has a population of 25% Arab Palestinians who have full rights. This is not the definition of Apartheid.
Yes 25% and growing fast. By the law of democracy they should have a quarter of the deputies in the Knesset. Why have they got only 15?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#50 Aug 1, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lying is legendary!
It wouldn't exist!
"The Jews are one of the principal forces attempting to lead the US into the war. The Jews's greatest danger to this country lies in their large ownership and influence in our motion pictures, our press, our radio, and our Government. I am saying that the leaders of the Jewish race wish to involve us in the war for reasons that are not American." So said Charles Lindbergh on Sept.11 (9/11?) 1941
Freedom

Lockport, KY

#51 Aug 1, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>Hasbarah is advocacy. I am advocating for Israel.

You are Definately a hasbarat!

First of all , it is Israel trying to dominate U.S. policy! You are In the minority on this issue as more people will agree with me.

The reason most Americans support Israel is because of the effort that AIPAC has put out to Americans through media, movies, and so on!

Basically they all lie for Israel here in America! America is a strategic interest for Israel because it funds the existence of Israel! We also fund Israel's military!
Basically , without the support of the United States , Israel could not get away with its crimes against Palestinians.

Israel is transferring as many Jews as it possibly can on Palestinian territory because when it comes for a peace deal , Israel will say
" Ahh we can't move these millions of Jews that we already transferred to the West Bank! "

What is sad ... And what hurts the most ... Is that Jews say that they suffered a holocaust by the Nazi's ....
They say that they suffered a holocaust and they talk about how bad it was!

What Israel is doing to the Palestinians is what you can compare to what the Nazi's did to Jews during world war 2!

You know , when Christians took back control of Spain ,... When the Arabs left , the Jews left with them! The Jews feared that they would be subject to harsh treatment by the Christian Crusaders!

One place in the world where Jews could live without being tortured, murdered, and slaved ... Was the Arab world!
This is why you have Jews living in lots of parts of the Arab world!

But now it is Jews who are doing this to the Palestinian people!

It is kind of like ... Biting the hand that feeds you!

Palestine .... Gaza , West Bank , and East Jerusalem is OCCUPIED PALESTINIAN TERRITORY!
The UN Resolution clearly says this!
The UN resolution clearly says that Israel must leave All Occupied territories!

Israel violates international law on a daily basis!

The Jews living in the West Bank break the law simply by waking up in the morning in the West Bank!

The whole world agrees that the Israeli occupation and settlement of Palestine is illegal! You are the minority on this issue!
The whole world except maybe 8 states voted for a Palestinian State!

Israel punished Palestinians by holding their funds when this happened!

But remember when Israel went to the UN and asked the same thing?

Haha! The hypocrisy is what is sickening!

Not only will peace happen soon
But Israel must be punished for their crimes and murder! Israel has killed too many women and children to just get away with this through peace talks!

We are educating our youth in many small towns across America about the real situation in Palestine!
Year by year you will see more people speak out about the situation in favor of Palestinians!

Israel , your murdering and thieving ways will soon come to an end!

Sydney, Australia

#52 Aug 2, 2013
Nut job is finished , Palestinians really must exist.
The invisible man is putting on his bandages, not to mask invisibility but to cover the wounds inflicted by the greatest bully ever to be , were they crested or did they just happen , no one knows, but the bully is Jewey.
nutjobs here

Israel

#53 Aug 4, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> Yes 25% and growing fast. By the law of democracy they should have a quarter of the deputies in the Knesset. Why have they got only 15?
You seem to have a problem with thinking clearly. While there are a number of Arab parties a large portion of Israeli Arabs vote for other parties. Kadima for example had a large non-Jewish following. Arabs also vote Likud and Labor from what i know.

Just shows that Israeli Arabs don't all have a problem with Jews. Interesting how you hate us more than the Palestinian Israeli Arabs.
Something to ponder on.
nutjobs here

Israel

#54 Aug 4, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Definately a hasbarat!
What Israel is doing to the Palestinians is what you can compare to what the Nazi's did to Jews during world war 2!..
One place in the world where Jews could live without being tortured, murdered, and slaved ... Was the Arab world..
But now it is Jews who are doing this to the Palestinian people!
Israel violates international law on a daily basis!....
Israel punished Palestinians by holding their funds when this happened!
But remember when Israel went to the UN and asked the same thing?
Haha! The hypocrisy is what is sickening!
Not only will peace happen soon.
I am in the minority IN YOUR OPINION. Although all polls in the USA show that the majority support Israel and don't believe in your crazy conspiracy theories.

It is Israel which is a strategic interest for America.
AIPAC is more Christian than Jewish.

What has America done in the region lately which has helped Israel??? Every American move in the region harms Israel, helps Jihadists and surrounds Israel with those calling for its destruction.

America doesn't fund the existence of Israel now you really sound like a nutjob.

Your country gives MILITARY AID ONLY, no economic aid.
ISRAEL HAS NEVER TRANSFERRED JEWS TO THE WEST BANK. THEY WENT THEIR BY CHOICE.

THERE IS NO INTERNATIONAL LAW DENYING JEWS THE RIGHT TO LIVE IN THE WEST BANK. IF YOU CAN FIND IT GO AHEAD IF NOT stfu.

dont even know why i am answering your post. i have never heard such crap in my life.

The Nazis massacred millions of Jews the Israelis have helped to increase standard of living and life span for the Palestinians.
25% of Israelis are Palestine Arabs with full rights. and out of all the conflicts in the world the Israel-Palestinian conflict has one of the lowest casualty rates.

Jews lived throughout the "Arab" world before there were Arabs there. It was the Arabs of Mecca and Medina who massacred the local Jewish populations and there were dozens of massacres carried out against the DHIMMI Jews for centuries.

Yes the Arabs were better to Jews than the Christians were, so what they were still treated as second class citizens with different rights. Apartheid actually. Than all their property was stolen and they were kicked out of these countries you speak of.

According to the Geneva convention land can only be occupied if it was taken from one COUNTRY with a claim by another. Palestine was not a country so your claim is false.

UN GA resolutions are opinion and not legally binding. Same with many SC resolutions. Not to mention the fact that legally according to the Mandate for Palestine and Article 80 of the UN Charter Jews may live on all of W.Palestine.

The job of the security council is to enforce the law they have no right to make it.
you quote resolutions but give no evidence.
The majority of the UN is dictators, Arab and Muslim countries of course they will always have a majority against Israel. Lucky UN GA resolutions ACCORDING TO THE UN WEBSITE are not legally binding but opinion.

The Palestinians signed the Oslo Accord with Israel in the early 90's. Since then they have taken everything given and used it to attack Israel. According to this agreement going to the UN can invalidate it. Israel is perfectly justified in retaliating.
Israeli didn't need the UN the Mandate gave the right for a country. Ask the British why they did everything possible to stop this happening.

The Palestinians have INTENTIONAL massacred hundreds of Israeli women and children. Thats the difference.
nutjobs here

Israel

#55 Aug 4, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Nut job is finished , Palestinians really must exist.
The invisible man is putting on his bandages, not to mask invisibility but to cover the wounds inflicted by the greatest bully ever to be , were they crested or did they just happen , no one knows, but the bully is Jewey.
I never said Palestinians didn't exist. But they are a new nation on the admission of their founders such as Arafat who was born in Egypt.
There was never a COUNTRY called Palestine though.
comment

Syria

#56 Aug 4, 2013
Gay Giggsy wrote:
<quoted text>
No my friend's a reporter and he's not making it up he sent me video footage, I'll post it but I'll need to ask his permission.
Syrian soldiers deserve to die they kill innocent kiddies!
As long as you are GAY find yourself way another to play around..Or better come to Syria as the jihadist will be to please you intensly you ..baby
nutjobs here

Israel

#57 Aug 4, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a problem with thinking clearly. While there are a number of Arab parties a large portion of Israeli Arabs vote for other parties. Kadima for example had a large non-Jewish following. Arabs also vote Likud and Labor from what i know.
Just shows that Israeli Arabs don't all have a problem with Jews. Interesting how you hate us more than the Palestinian Israeli Arabs.
Something to ponder on.
Checked up what i wrote and it seems as though Arab voting is much lower than Jewish voting in Israel.
I forgot to mention that some vote for Meretz.
The Arab parties are one Arab, one Communist, and one Islamic. They don't agree with each other.
Freedom

Winnebago, IL

#58 Aug 4, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>I am in the minority IN YOUR OPINION. Although all polls in the USA show that the majority support Israel and don't believe in your crazy conspiracy theories.

THERE IS NO INTERNATIONAL LAW DENYING JEWS THE RIGHT TO LIVE IN THE WEST BANK. IF YOU CAN FIND IT GO AHEAD IF NOT stfu.

dont even know why i am answering your post. i have never heard such crap in my life.

The Palestinians signed the Oslo Accord with Israel in the early 90's. Since then they have taken everything given and used it to attack Israel. According to this agreement going to the UN can invalidate it. Israel is perfectly justified in retaliating.
Israeli didn't need the UN the Mandate gave the right for a country. Ask the British why they did everything possible to stop this happening.

The Palestinians have INTENTIONAL massacred hundreds of Israeli women and children. Thats the difference.
There are soo much to respond to!

You are in the minority! It is not my opinion! The whole world except for a very small number ( maybe 6 i think )
voted in favor of a Palestinian State!

Israel is transferring as many Jews as it can into the West Bank because it knows that when it comes time for negotiations , Israel will simply say that there are too many Jews living in West Bank, Palestine to move out! This is why Israel has been pretending to want to come to an agreement , but instead have taken steps to stop any peace deal from happening!

What is going on in Israel is EXACTLY what happened in South Africa!

Israel has killed 200 times more Palestinians , than Palestinians have killed Israeli's !

Every 4 Years During Election Time , Israel attacks Gaza simply because attacking Gaza means more vote for the Prime Minister of the Settler State!

The Israeli Apartheid Wall is similar to the Berlin Wall! When Israel eventually fails to conquer Palestine , The Israeli Apartheid Wall will Fall and it will be a symbol of Peace and Freedom for Palestinians .... instead of a symbol of Oppression and Occupation!

Israel even recently arrested a crying 5 year old child for throwing stones! They arrested a 5 year old child for throwing stones , but when Israeli Settlers murder Palestinians ..... no one is arrested!

Israel wants Hamas and other Palestinians to recognize Israel ( A Land That Jews Stole From Palestinians ) as a Jewish Only State Despite the fact that The Palestinians who did not get kicked out of Palestine Before it was Renamed to Israel still live in Israel today!

It is illegal for a Jew to marry a Gentile in Israel! Israel will not give the couple a marriage license!

The Talmud calls for the destruction of non jews ( Goyim or Gentiles )

The Talmud praises the crucifixion of Jesus and even suggest more Satanic , Barbaric ways that Jews should have killed him!

Israel's role in the Sabra and Shatilla Massacres are sickening and the worst thing that has ever happened to any group of people! They helped murder countless women and children whovwere defenseless!

Israel murdered 34 American servicemen when they attacked the USS Liberty! Israel even dropped Napalm on the ship!
Survivors of the USS Liberty have interesting stories to tslk about

Israel gets 3 billion in military aid , but that is not all Israel gets! It is impossible to know for sure , but has been estimated that Israel probably receives around 8 billion dollars in Welfare from the American hard working people!

It has also been discovered that the United States even paid the money for Jews from other countries to migrate to Israel !

It is very sickening when you consider everything that is happening!

Israel has violated more UN resolutions than any other country in the world!

In December of last year , The UN overwhelmingly voted to have Israel's nuclear weapons inspected! Israel refused and claimed that the UN WAS being anti semetic!

Freedom

Winnebago, IL

#59 Aug 4, 2013
1. Sanhedrin 59a:"Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal."

2. Abodah Zara 26b:"Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed."

3. Sanhedrin 59a:"A goy (Gentile) who pries into The Law (Talmud) is guilty of death."

4. Libbre David 37:"To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly."

5. Libbre David 37:"If a Jew be called upon to explain any part of the rabbinic books, he ought to give only a false explanation. Who ever will violate this order shall be put to death.

6. Yebhamoth 11b:"Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is three years of age."

7. Schabouth Hag. 6d:"Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording."

8. Hilkkoth Akum X1:"Do not save Goyim in danger of death."

9. Hilkkoth Akum X1:"Show no mercy to the Goyim."

10. Choschen Hamm 388, 15:"If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of the earth."

11. Choschen Hamm 266,1:"A Jew may keep anything he finds which belongs to the Akum (Gentile). For he who returns lost property (to Gentiles) sins against the Law by increasing the power of the transgressors of the Law. It is praiseworthy, however, to return lost property if it is done to honor the name of God, namely, if by so doing, Christians will praise the Jews and look upon them as honorable people."

12. Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17:"A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them."

13. Baba Necia 114, 6:"The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts."

14. Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L:"Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.

15. Aboda Sarah 37a:"A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated."

16. Gad. Shas. 2:2:"A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl."

17. Tosefta. Aboda Zara B, 5:"If a goy kills a goy or a Jew, he is responsible; but if a Jew kills a goy, he is NOT responsible."

18. Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 388:"It is permitted to kill a Jewish denunciator everywhere. It is permitted to kill him even before he denounces."

19. Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348:"All property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which, consequently, is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples."
Freedom

Winnebago, IL

#60 Aug 4, 2013
20. Tosefta, Abda Zara VIII, 5:"How to interpret the word 'robbery.' A goy is forbidden to steal, rob, or take women slaves, etc., from a goy or from a Jew. But a Jew is NOT forbidden to do all this to a goy."

21. Seph. Jp., 92, 1:"God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood of all nations."

22. Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156:"When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it."

23. Schulchan Aruch, Johre Deah, 122:"A Jew is forbidden to drink from a glass of wine which a Gentile has touched, because the touch has made the wine unclean."

24. Nedarim 23b:"He who desires that none of his vows made during the year be valid, let him stand at the beginning of the year and declare,'Every vow which I may make in the future shall be null'. His vows are then invalid."

Cobbitty, Australia

#61 Aug 5, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said Palestinians didn't exist. But they are a new nation on the admission of their founders such as Arafat who was born in Egypt.
There was never a COUNTRY called Palestine though.

Your not a believer, so it shouldn't be of any consequence.
I don't know of any articles that disclaim Palestinians being the Biblical Philistines.
A lot hint that there is not a conclusive proof, but offer no evidence.
The Jews claim a Biblical link , this is totally untrue.
But I don't think that is entering into the talks at the moment.
Netanyahu just added another Subsidy to encouraged criminal settlements so I think he is only interested in once again humiliating Palestinians.
That's what you choose to support .
Bearing in mind there is wall to wall hostility in the whole region , you must know the bastard is mad.
When Jews voted for him last year they voted for war.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bahrain has always been economic, business hub,... 2 min MOMIN ANSARI 38
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 6 min Themistocles 310
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min Frijoles 69,416
Hidd Power Company (BSC) - Strategic SWOT Analy... 1 hr MOMIN ANSARI 2
Diyar Al Muharraq holds Groundbreaking Ceremony... 1 hr MOMIN ANSARI 4
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 36,895
John Kerry's rhetoric on Isis insults our intel... 3 hr East is Red 1
•••

Middle East People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••