Putin again warns Netanyahu hands off Syria

Full story: Debka

Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu spent three hours with Russian President Vladimir Putin at his residence in the Black Sea resort of Sochi, Tuesday, May, 14.

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 180 of450
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Maranathat

Lakefield, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

lambroni ardziv wrote:
<quoted text>what do we call the people that lived in that part of the world you can call then anything you want Palestinian Arabs or any other name you please the country was not desolate there were the Philistines and Goliath story will testify that there were other nationalities in the country so the notion of a land without a people does not stand
I haven't got the time to re post all the posts that make your post show your ignorance. Please read before you type nonsense.

My post clearly stated that in the times of Goliath the land was plentiful. I never stated that it was ever a land without people.

Before you post.... read, read, read.
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

These conflicts will never end until the Palestinian issue is resolved.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
Putin and Iran want control of Syria and are likely to get it. The conflicts in Syria, Bahrain, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Tunisia, Morocco, Libya and Iraq are largely sectarian. Nothing can stop the chaos, wide spread poverty and violence in Egypt. The Saudis are likely to gain control in Egypt and the Persians will continue to rule Syria and Lebanon. That is Putin's plan.
Dont Care

Welland, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
Israel is insane if they think they can take on the Russians.
Not insane and definitely not scared. If Israel does not survive it is guaranteed they will take Russia with them as many nukes are aimed and armed that way. Russia is all talk who could not even take on women in Afghanistan.They wouldn't know what hit them.
Dont Care

Welland, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
Hope you are right "That they will never end". Looks good on them animals.
Falcon

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Dont Care wrote:
<quoted text>Hope you are right "That they will never end". Looks good on them animals.
The funniest thing is people will be saying the same about the US when they have their own Arab Spring, lol can't wait... Now that's better then any Hollywood blockbuster..
Falcon

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin and Iran want control of Syria and are likely to get it. The conflicts in Syria, Bahrain, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Tunisia, Morocco, Libya and Iraq are largely sectarian. Nothing can stop the chaos, wide spread poverty and violence in Egypt. The Saudis are likely to gain control in Egypt and the Persians will continue to rule Syria and Lebanon. That is Putin's plan.
Incorrect jim the dim, Russia and Iran do not control Syria but have rather had prosperous trade and relations, together they wield a sphere of influence and strength in the region. Syria is Russia's last door into the Mid-East after they cleared out of Afghanistan, and this time they're standing beside Assad in full support.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Falcon wrote:
<quoted text>
The funniest thing is people will be saying the same about the US when they have their own Arab Spring, lol can't wait... Now that's better then any Hollywood blockbuster..
It looks like the Arab Spring has already begun in Londonstan.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Falcon wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect jim the dim, Russia and Iran do not control Syria but have rather had prosperous trade and relations, together they wield a sphere of influence and strength in the region. Syria is Russia's last door into the Mid-East after they cleared out of Afghanistan, and this time they're standing beside Assad in full support.
My point was that the Russian sphere of influence will increase as Syria has been turned into rubble. Assad has been Putin's boy for a long time. The Black Sea is the favorite resort town of Nasrallah.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Falcon wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot wait either. Hope I will still be around when it happens.LOL
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
My point was that the Russian sphere of influence will increase as Syria has been turned into rubble. Assad has been Putin's boy for a long time. The Black Sea is the favorite resort town of Nasrallah.
Over the years , students who went to Moscow university married Russian wives and there are some 30 000 of them, most of them married to government officials. Their children are part Russians and therefore we have here a blood link with Russia which cannot be betrayed. The Russian will stand with Assad and dictate his successor.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Over the years , students who went to Moscow university married Russian wives and there are some 30 000 of them, most of them married to government officials. Their children are part Russians and therefore we have here a blood link with Russia which cannot be betrayed. The Russian will stand with Assad and dictate his successor.
"The Russian will stand with Assad and dictate his successor."
Dictate his successor?
BS says who you?
rtloder

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Maranathat wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't got the time to re post all the posts that make your post show your ignorance. Please read before you type nonsense.
My post clearly stated that in the times of Goliath the land was plentiful. I never stated that it was ever a land without people.
Before you post.... read, read, read.

Interesting you should mention that "Mar an a that", actually I have a contribution to make about the land with no people.
Where the hell did they come from?.
For it's clearly evident they were always there.
Cain was never able to farm the land, because his brothers blood flowed on the ground.
So he had no home.
But in the land that he "did inhabit" he found a wife and their son Enoch who was the seventh man on earth.
In the beginning the voice (wife) of life appeared from nowhere.
And in the end (p) Jude *-* offers this explanation.
Only God can keep you from falling and make you pure and joyful in His glorious presence.
Before time began and now and forever more, God is worthy of glory, honour, power, and authority. Amen.
If you happen to mention it as a component of a dissertation of philology you may not achieve the goal.
But there again you may *-* nobody reads them anyhow.
Wasn't Goliath the descendant of Ham.
??????????
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
The only plan Putin has is to stop the US Reich from taking Syria over for their Zionist friends,and that is what will happen.
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Dont Care wrote:
<quoted text>Not insane and definitely not scared. If Israel does not survive it is guaranteed they will take Russia with them as many nukes are aimed and armed that way. Russia is all talk who could not even take on women in Afghanistan.They wouldn't know what hit them.
There is deluded and then there is you who has taken delusion to another level,better tell those Ward Orderlies about the voices in your head.
Falcon

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
There is deluded and then there is you who has taken delusion to another level,better tell those Ward Orderlies about the voices in your head.
LOL!! He doesn't care. He obviously stopped taking his anti-psychotics in its tracks and everything is spinning out of control like a nuclear holocaust..
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Falcon wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand how the election process works in the UK?
rtloder

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>

I wish you bastards would stop talking about me.
Falcon

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you bastards would stop talking about me.
Don't worry, I think your meds are working just fine. They're working too well in fact and have made you a vessel of an enlightened one, the only problem is that the light which emanates from you is a bit too bright and has left me dazed and confused...
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Over the years , students who went to Moscow university married Russian wives and there are some 30 000 of them, most of them married to government officials. Their children are part Russians and therefore we have here a blood link with Russia which cannot be betrayed. The Russian will stand with Assad and dictate his successor.
Absolutely agree! In fact, Russia just gave Israel the finger and confirmed the delivery of their new S-300 missile systems to Syria!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of450
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••