Syrian rebels threaten attacks on Russians

Full story: Newkerala.com

Syrian rebels behind the kidnapping of Ukrainian journalist Ankhar Kochneva have released a video threatening more attacks on Russians and Ukrainians, as the deadline for her execution approached Thursday.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Jan 2, 2013
 
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
The black book of communism is a good read.
95 million murdered by the commies.
There is another Book called the Brown book it tells how the West after WW2 employed thousands of former Gestapo and SS murderers and Hitler Judges,have you read it?
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Jan 2, 2013
 
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we have and its still Bullshit,NATO broke International Law and its own charter,what if the Chinese or Russians decided they would invade Northern Ireland when Britain was engaged in a thirty year long counter terror war against the Provisional IRA,you can't have it both ways you either believe in the Rule of Law or you don't,
This can be a long argument but repetitive. The NATO force stopped the Bosnia conflict in 2 weeks do you realize with some of the same soldiers under UN flag but now the white gets painted over to camouflage. Americans arrive with armour the new rule of law is to shoot warning shots at any waring party and to engage them if threatened or fired upon. Suddenly civilians slaughter stops dead in its track. A formula that works. Waring parties dig in and there governments recall bulk forces back to base and basically restratedgise and rearm. The Serbs can not handle diplomacy so they begin testing NATO and moving assets to Kosovo and launch a house to house dark campaign of death and displacement. NATO air strikes the shit out of everything Serbia because their word means something. Ireland is a whole other topic. Every situation is unique.( what if the soviets invaded Afghanistan ?) no one will agree equally on any of this but I still stand that innocent people who where not military where saved, and that with in itself is justification. The entire purpose of NATO was to stop the fighting and they did. Why don't you blame the waring parties and there governments as these idiots should have talked out a solution instead of mass murder. They are the real war criminals. The old lady or kids in a house who has no say and gets murdered, terrible things but ended by NATO period.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Jan 2, 2013
 
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats right Chris,i have always said Nato which is just a tool of the US Global project started on this rampage thats been going on for over two decades with the attack on Yugoslavia,they chose their moment well because that piss head idiot Yeltsin was in charge of Russia,if Putin had been in power it wouldn't have happened.
You are absolutely right. FRY was the first one. I think it was the part of EU project. The FRY was dismembered on seven parts, and all achievements from the hard work of people through 60 years, were erased. But Russia at the time was not much better off. The only good thing this drunkard Yeltsin did was to eventually choose Putin to replace him. Putin really re-established Russia. But look how the West hates him for that. They already had Russia, with all of its resources, on the platter.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Jan 2, 2013
 
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
This can be a long argument but repetitive. The NATO force stopped the Bosnia conflict in 2 weeks do you realize with some of the same soldiers under UN flag but now the white gets painted over to camouflage. Americans arrive with armour the new rule of law is to shoot warning shots at any waring party and to engage them if threatened or fired upon. Suddenly civilians slaughter stops dead in its track. A formula that works. Waring parties dig in and there governments recall bulk forces back to base and basically restratedgise and rearm. The Serbs can not handle diplomacy so they begin testing NATO and moving assets to Kosovo and launch a house to house dark campaign of death and displacement. NATO air strikes the shit out of everything Serbia because their word means something. Ireland is a whole other topic. Every situation is unique.( what if the soviets invaded Afghanistan ?) no one will agree equally on any of this but I still stand that innocent people who where not military where saved, and that with in itself is justification. The entire purpose of NATO was to stop the fighting and they did. Why don't you blame the waring parties and there governments as these idiots should have talked out a solution instead of mass murder. They are the real war criminals. The old lady or kids in a house who has no say and gets murdered, terrible things but ended by NATO period.
Absolutely, but these guys are so prejudiced and suffer from so much tunnel vision that they cannot open their minds to see the whole forest.

Just remind me what Russia was doing in Afghanistan before the Americans??
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, but these guys are so prejudiced and suffer from so much tunnel vision that they cannot open their minds to see the whole forest.
Just remind me what Russia was doing in Afghanistan before the Americans??
Soviets (not Russia) did intervene in Afghanistan, but not prior, but after, the U.S intervention. Here is the time line of events according to Wikipedia.

Afghanistan:

--Sour Revolution, April 27, 1978.: the Socialist pro-people Government was established.

--December 5, 1978: a friendship treaty was signed between that Government, and the Soviet Union.

--July 3, 1979: U.S. president Jimmy Carter signed the Directive – approving covert support to Muslim fundamentalists, who were opposing new Secular Socialist Government.

By the way, the directive was in line with Brzezinski Doctrine. The Brzezinski, who was the U.S National Security Advisor to president Jimmy Carter, believed in covert interventions, and fighting by proxies; as differing from Neo-Cons Doctrine, which proposes direct attacks, and invasions. Neo-Cons Doctrine was used in Iraq.

--From December 1979 to February 1989: the deployment of Soviet troops to Afghanistan was done --- the war lasted for 9 years.

Therefore, Soviet intervention in Afghanistan comes six months after the U.S. intervention.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Operation Storm-333

Soviet invasion of Afghanistan

Soviet special forces operation on 27 December 1979 in which Soviet special forces stormed the Tajbeg Palace in Afghanistan and killed Afghani President Hafizullah Amin and his 200 personal guards.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Jan 2, 2013
 
well

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you include Women and Kids in that you freakin screwball.
How many women and children has Assad killed with Russian weapons you two faced moron? What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
well

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Jan 2, 2013
 
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Jan 2, 2013
 
George these guys got it beat. I'll just add all over the world the soviets seemed to choose a side and the United States chose another. They began manufacturing arms on such a level it tied in tremendously to economies even after the Cold War ended the arms manufacturing continues with sales sometimes represented as foreign aid. People are employed in the US and Russia but the spin off is weapons in the hands of people who should never have them ever. Where did Iran, Iraq, and Syria for instance get chemical and biological weapons $$$$$$$$$$
Where did North Korea get its Nukes from to?$$$$$$$$$
No limit to greed my friend.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Avenger wrote:
Operation Storm-333
Soviet invasion of Afghanistan
Soviet special forces operation on 27 December 1979 in which Soviet special forces stormed the Tajbeg Palace in Afghanistan and killed Afghani President Hafizullah Amin and his 200 personal guards.
How Soviets entered the Afghanistan is irrelevant. When they entered, it is essential; and that was 6 month after the U.S. Intervention in Afghanistan. And the U.S. intervention was targeted against Afghanistan`s Socialist Government; as there were no foreign forces in Afghanistan when Americans started to intervene. The reason Soviets intervened was the disturbance in the country, and the power struggle at the top, which was prompted by the U.S. Covert Operations initiated by Carte’s Directive.

Had Americas refrained from intervening, the Muslim fundamentalists would rattle for a while and, not having enough of power, would quiet down. The Afghanistan Socialist Government would organize the country, send women to schools to become Lawyers, Doctors, and Engineers, as they were doing in other Socialist countries. Soviets would not have had reason to intervene; as their friendly Government would continue. The Mujahidin, which Americans developed, would have never come into being, and Al-Qaida, which developed from Mujahidin, would have never come into existence; just as there would not be the appearance of Taliban. Burka on women would be a relic from history.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Jay wrote:
George these guys got it beat. I'll just add all over the world the soviets seemed to choose a side and the United States chose another. They began manufacturing arms on such a level it tied in tremendously to economies even after the Cold War ended the arms manufacturing continues with sales sometimes represented as foreign aid. People are employed in the US and Russia but the spin off is weapons in the hands of people who should never have them ever. Where did Iran, Iraq, and Syria for instance get chemical and biological weapons $$$$$$$$$$
Where did North Korea get its Nukes from to?$$$$$$$$$
No limit to greed my friend.
None of these countries: Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Syria, ever attacked any other country; and their armies are within their own borders. The only countries that keep attacking other countries, and whose armies are occupying other countries for decades; and who are killing people with drones on other countries' sovereign territories, are NATO countries.` This is the reality, no matter how you spin it.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

well wrote:
<quoted text>How many women and children has Assad killed with Russian weapons you two faced moron? What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Assad is not killing women and children; he is killing the terrorists, who are killing the women and children. So you want the Government to be helpless, and have terrorists’ unrestrained head chopping party.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

well wrote:
<quoted text>How many women and children has Assad killed with Russian weapons you two faced moron? What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
You bloody Moron,i can kill more kids than you can,is that how it works you idiot?
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Assad is not killing women and children; he is killing the terrorists, who are killing the women and children. So you want the Government to be helpless, and have terrorists’ unrestrained head chopping party.
Exactly.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
None of these countries: Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Syria, ever attacked any other country; and their armies are within their own borders. The only countries that keep attacking other countries, and whose armies are occupying other countries for decades; and who are killing people with drones on other countries' sovereign territories, are NATO countries.` This is the reality, no matter how you spin it.
You been living beneath a rock, my point was the countries sell arms endlessly not just Russia, China the US too... Comprendo? North Korea has attacked the south numerous times and constantly threatens while having a million man army and starving its people, Iran is the hidden player in the Middle East financing real coups and terrorist activities as well supplying logistics and advisors to the Taliban they are at war with Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Iran fought a ten year war and both have a favorite past time of crushing Kurds and Christian citizens, and Syria well assassinating the Lebanese political leaders endlessly and being the choice country to send people to for torture doesn't make them top of the human rights list. So ok a Taliban leader at peace with Pakistan just got killed by a US drone attack so what? There is a war going on and the drone tactic is a great move from educated countries saving pilots lives and accomplishing the change of command and slow down of attacks. Another suicidal Muslim gets to see Allah... Good on em his wish came true... He just didnt see it coming. Not just NATO countries fought these wars Ethiopia, Kenya, Georgia, Ukraine, South Korea, Australia...ect all where engaged in combat action against unfriendly Muslim combatants be it Taliban, Al Quada, Al Shabob or what ever they want to call them selves. All aligned with western forces. Inaction like in Syria leads to 60,000 confirmed dead.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Assad is not killing women and children; he is killing the terrorists, who are killing the women and children. So you want the Government to be helpless, and have terrorists’ unrestrained head chopping party.
I find it hard to believe a government mining refugee routes out of the country and air striking its own municipalities could have any ability to avoid collateral damage of innocent deaths. 60,000 isn't the rebel kill number. So many high level defections happened its kinda of hard to accept your knowledge is wiser than military generals and politicians who where aligned with Assad, but left reasoning their disgust at what he is doing to his own people. Some of these guys are from his power base... I'd think their views hold accurate merit.
Ahmad bin laden

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, but these guys are so prejudiced and suffer from so much tunnel vision that they cannot open their minds to see the whole forest.
Just remind me what Russia was doing in Afghanistan before the Americans??
Hi George I wouldn't bother wasn't your time with these idiots that are just scared for their lives they will die or be forced to leave their country and never return. The departure of the regime is inevitable its just a matter of time.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it hard to believe a government mining refugee routes out of the country and air striking its own municipalities could have any ability to avoid collateral damage of innocent deaths. 60,000 isn't the rebel kill number. So many high level defections happened its kinda of hard to accept your knowledge is wiser than military generals and politicians who where aligned with Assad, but left reasoning their disgust at what he is doing to his own people. Some of these guys are from his power base... I'd think their views hold accurate merit.
The Syrians are mining terrorist routes,they should mine the whole bloody border about three miles deep,thats where the Rats are coming in.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Jan 3, 2013
 
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You been living beneath a rock, my point was the countries sell arms endlessly not just Russia, China the US too... Comprendo? North Korea has attacked the south numerous times and constantly threatens while having a million man army and starving its people, Iran is the hidden player in the Middle East financing real coups and terrorist activities as well supplying logistics and advisors to the Taliban they are at war with Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Iran fought a ten year war and both have a favorite past time of crushing Kurds and Christian citizens, and Syria well assassinating the Lebanese political leaders endlessly and being the choice country to send people to for torture doesn't make them top of the human rights list. So ok a Taliban leader at peace with Pakistan just got killed by a US drone attack so what? There is a war going on and the drone tactic is a great move from educated countries saving pilots lives and accomplishing the change of command and slow down of attacks. Another suicidal Muslim gets to see Allah... Good on em his wish came true... He just didnt see it coming. Not just NATO countries fought these wars Ethiopia, Kenya, Georgia, Ukraine, South Korea, Australia...ect all where engaged in combat action against unfriendly Muslim combatants be it Taliban, Al Quada, Al Shabob or what ever they want to call them selves. All aligned with western forces. Inaction like in Syria leads to 60,000 confirmed dead.
You are mixing apples and oranges. Conflicts and interferences you are talking about are regional, or neighbours’ settling their accounts; which is natural occurrence throughout history. NATO aggressions in last three decades are of completely different character. NATO is the most powerful military organization in history that claimed to be defensive organization, and all of the sudden started terrorizing defenceless countries everywhere.

NATO is trans-Atlantic organization, and has no business being in Afghanistan, Iraq, Yugoslavia, Libya, Persian Gulf, and similar. There is no Atlantic anywhere near these countries. Also, it was established as defensive organization, yet neither of these countries that NATO attacked, attacked any of NATO countries. NATO attacks are pure aggressions. The fact that NATO is joined by several Former Eastern Bloc countries does not make any difference. They do not belong in the regions, which NATO has attacked, and occupied, either. And they are also not attacked by the victim countries.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Middle East Forum right now

Search the Middle East Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 min MUQ1 36,491
NewsTrack Entertainment News (Jun '06) 32 min Reality_Awaits 10
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min danetoo 67,858
Erdogan criticises west's silence on Israeli ag... 51 min Armenian Genocide Lies 124
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr NITiN 4
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr RATTYslayer 114,937
Protesters denounce Israeli offensive in Gaza, ... 1 hr Alon 4
•••
•••