Iran protests condemn Israel offensive

TEHRAN: Demonstrations against Israel's military action in Gaza and in support of Palestinians took place in Tehran and 700 other Iranian cities after Friday Muslim prayers, news agency ISNA said. Full Story
Steven Hassan

Washington, DC

#3128 Feb 14, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
And in retaliation for what happened to the Palestinians, there was a mass exodus of 900,000 Jews facing persecution and pogrom in the Arab/Islamic world in the decades after the creation of Israel.....why is that part always left out of the equation? Both sides faced injustices, to promulgate one and downplay the other is irrational.
Please cite one instance where anyone of the Jewish faith was forced to leave a Muslim country.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#3129 Feb 14, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Please cite one instance where anyone of the Jewish faith was forced to leave a Muslim country.
http://jcpa.org/article/the-expulsion-of-the-...

Is that not an injustice in your view?
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

#3130 Feb 15, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not a serious aricle... it's part of the sionist propaganda to make people believe that autochtone jews in the arab world left for Israel because of persecutions by arabs instead of incitation by the sionists to populate Palestine by Jews...It was obvious when they cited Algeria example... From 1954 to 1962 there were 1 million and a half who died and the author of the article cite some random killing of jews as an excuse to leave Algeria... this article is pure propaganda... there was no cruelty against the Jews in Algeria...the Algerian Jews who left Algeria were exactly in the same situation as the Algerian moslems who left Algeria... they chose their camp...and they lost.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#3131 Feb 15, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly in the same situation as the Algerian moslems who left Algeria... they chose their camp...and they lost.
Like you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

^ Is all of that "Sionist propaganda" as well?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3133 Feb 15, 2013
AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
.. fssss, same air,
you can't play another CD, hasbarat Ltd. parrot,
Poor little hitler jr, no answer to anything, just mussie lies as usual???
danetoo

London, UK

#3135 Feb 15, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not a serious aricle... it's part of the sionist propaganda to make people believe that autochtone jews in the arab world left for Israel because of persecutions by arabs instead of incitation by the sionists to populate Palestine by Jews...It was obvious when they cited Algeria example... From 1954 to 1962 there were 1 million and a half who died and the author of the article cite some random killing of jews as an excuse to leave Algeria... this article is pure propaganda... there was no cruelty against the Jews in Algeria...the Algerian Jews who left Algeria were exactly in the same situation as the Algerian moslems who left Algeria... they chose their camp...and they lost.
They DID leave because of persecution by arabs ...

I got it from the mouth of the people who'd left ...

So is the Palestinian problem not just a muslim conspiracy??? Allll your crying about Palestinians is just because you are an islamic infiltrator attempting to make the world hate the jews again like you arabs (berbers who went into arab slavery because you were too weak and cowardly to stand up for yourselves)...
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#3136 Feb 15, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little hitler jr, no answer to anything, just mussie lies as usual???
... no ya koss ommak,, several to-the-point answers had been being addressed to every muzza fakka hasbarat Ltd. crew over this forum (including your butt ya ibn deeen el mara el zanya),,, but hasbarat are not here for debate,,,

this is again what was the answer ya sonnnnnOFbiiiiitccchh :

.. what I am losing is my time with a pretender fake shill you are,
you are nobody, not important if you recognize of deny history which says that Jews were not the first inhabitants of the land, first recorded inhabitants were the Canaanite, then the Egyptians, then Canaanite again (Jebusites), then first time 'visit' by jews (Israel-Judah 1026 - 722 BC)then the Assyrians, then ........., then Jews (Hasmonian 140 - 116 BC), then .......... then Zionist 1948 - very soon AC,

the total time for jews on control is : about 400 years !!!, and they were never the first inhabitants of the land, Egyptians controlled the lands years before,,,

and here is what history says about the short naps jews have ever had in the region :-
Israel-Judah
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_ancie ...
Hasmonian
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasmonean
Overview of Jerusalem's historical periods
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem

go find a grave for your family ya teeez,
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#3137 Feb 15, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
They DID leave because of persecution by arabs ...
I got it from the mouth of the people who'd left ...
So is the Palestinian problem not just a muslim conspiracy??? Allll your crying about Palestinians is just because you are an islamic infiltrator attempting to make the world hate the jews again like you arabs (berbers who went into arab slavery because you were too weak and cowardly to stand up for yourselves)...
.... yeah,, sure, all the immigration of Jews from the diaspora to the Land of Israel (Aliah) were always because of the persecution by arabs,, sure sure
there was no HaSochnut HaYehudit L'Eretz Yisra'el (JAFI) nor HaHistadrut HaTsionit HaOlamit(WZO) working day and night to recruit crew for the zionist project in Palestine,,, no,,

the three Aliahs from Russia ((18821903),(19041914),(1919 1923)) were arab-incflenced,, sure sure

the fourth Aliah from Poland and Hungary (19241929) was arab-inflenced,, also,
the fifth Aliah from Germany (19291939) was arab influenced,,,

... you the shameless hasbarat zionist are trying to make a point that the immigration of Jews from the diaspora to the Land of Israel (Aliah) was not progammed by the HaSochnut HaYehudit L'Eretz Yisra'el (JAFI) and HaHistadrut HaTsionit HaOlamit(WZO)???,,,
.. you the shameless hasbarat zionist are trying to say that the Zionists (JAFI and WZO) did not create a hostile environment inside all arab societies against jews by spreading the news of the attocities commited by the jewish terrorism organizations Stern and Irgun :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killings_and_mas...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irgun_at...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deir_Yassin_mass...

then the 1948 war of israel supported by jews living inside arab societies,,, wouldn't that create an attitude at arabs, then conspiracies implemented by arab jews who were supposed to be a part of their arab societies (for example Lavon Affair http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair )

... sure you as you ever claim yourself as a universal relief operations activist, who participated and made donation for every corner in the globe, or even the universe,,,, would never admit the fact that the hostile environment inside many arab socities was not a reaction of the crimes committed by your in-laws,,,
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#3138 Feb 15, 2013
How about thinking about, what if the advocate Lucien Wolf had of beaten the imperialist operatives who signed Jews on to the pay roll of Britain and so almost all Jews became Zionists.
Certainly there would be no Israel, and therefore would Christians have been duped by Jews into joining them in exile.?.
I'm sure they would not have been.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3139 Feb 15, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I did not realize it was that extensive. Thank you for the link.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#3140 Feb 15, 2013
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason they have that right is because of the UN. And they DO NOT have the right to keep people from going back home, nor of occupying someone elses land.
You are 100% correct.

Covington, VA

#3141 Feb 15, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
But the fact remains that they had kingdoms there for centuries preceding the external invasions of the aforementioned. Ergo Jews have a right to that land more than Arabs or Muslims.
No they do not jew hasbarat and most of the world will agree with what I said.

Covington, VA

#3142 Feb 15, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Did a Jew steal your wife or something?
Still with those weak pathetic comebacks hasbarat?? You are the same no matter what name you hide behind.All you do is post lies and disinformation.
jim

Modesto, CA

#3143 Feb 15, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Inbred dunce, the Caananites/Jebusites/Amorites/ Amalekites are all extinct Biblical nations. Do you see any of them or their progeny prowling around in the corners of the earth? If so, please point them out for me and I'll repudiate any support for a Jewish state called Israel.
The dispute is between Jews and Arabs/Muslims, for which the Jewish claim far outdoes that of the latter. B*tching about some 3000 year old conquest on that land does not further your argument.
And doesn't your plagiarized comic called the Koran testify that Allah gave the land to the Israelites after freeing them from slavery? Yet you're here trying to postulate that Jews had no principle right to the territory! LMAO. Talk about a conundrum for this devout muzzie...
most of these anti-semites have the mentaility of a 5th grader with a c average at best , but these are the brightest allah , typo I mean satan, s followers are capable of achiving, it your fake religion Stupid, look at israel, brillient minded, family orientated,, and the most civilized. An sucessful at what ever try their hands at, and deep down you jew haters are just plain mad to the done because you all are jelous an envious , it time you muzzlims start reading the tanakh or bible the true word of G-D an through that satan filled book you call the koran in the fire, that would be a civilized start.

Covington, VA

#3144 Feb 15, 2013
jim wrote:
<quoted text> most of these anti-semites have the mentaility of a 5th grader with a c average at best , but these are the brightest allah , typo I mean satan, s followers are capable of achiving, it your fake religion Stupid, look at israel, brillient minded, family orientated,, and the most civilized. An sucessful at what ever try their hands at, and deep down you jew haters are just plain mad to the done because you all are jelous an envious , it time you muzzlims start reading the tanakh or bible the true word of G-D an through that satan filled book you call the koran in the fire, that would be a civilized start.
Being called that favorite phrase of you so called people makes me feel good because it means what I am saying is true and I know how you "people" hate to hear facts.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#3145 Feb 15, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>No they do not jew hasbarat and most of the world will agree with what I said.
What did you say? Aside from calling me a Jew of course....as if that's an insult. LOL.

Covington, VA

#3146 Feb 15, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you say? Aside from calling me a Jew of course....as if that's an insult. LOL.
Go back and read jew hasbarat.Hiding behind a new name I see.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#3147 Feb 15, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Still with those weak pathetic comebacks hasbarat?? You are the same no matter what name you hide behind.All you do is post lies and disinformation.
Please seek some therapeutic treatment....the shame of losing your girl to a Jew seems to have had immense mental repercussions.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#3148 Feb 15, 2013
jim wrote:
<quoted text> most of these anti-semites have the mentaility of a 5th grader with a c average at best , but these are the brightest allah , typo I mean satan, s followers are capable of achiving, it your fake religion Stupid, look at israel, brillient minded, family orientated,, and the most civilized. An sucessful at what ever try their hands at, and deep down you jew haters are just plain mad to the done because you all are jelous an envious , it time you muzzlims start reading the tanakh or bible the true word of G-D an through that satan filled book you call the koran in the fire, that would be a civilized start.
100%. People just can't stand watching the Jews thrive. It boggles my mind how the community which has contributed more than any other for the advancement of humankind can be this despised...

Covington, VA

#3149 Feb 15, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Please seek some therapeutic treatment....the shame of losing your girl to a Jew seems to have had immense mental repercussions.
Find some new comebacks hasbarat.Go back to hiding behind one of your other names now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 71,082
2014 frustrates US hopes for Israeli-Palestinia... 23 min well 4
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 32 min BOZ-OK 745
an Iranian Opposition Group's Fight for Freedom 1 hr Rudi 1
A Turkish Fairy Tale 1 hr Armenian Barbarism 13
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr coco the zionist ... 119,660
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 hr Sacchar 37,818
More from around the web