White House to release legal rationale for killing of US citizens with drones

Feb 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Guardian

The White House's decision to release its legal reasoning for the killing of US citizens by armed drones is likely defuse some of the tension at John Brennan's confirmation hearing as CIA director.

Comments
181 - 182 of 182 Comments Last updated Feb 15, 2013
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Silent Echo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there is, when making reference to a test that is given to find out if a man's prostate is of correct size it is not used in your favored homosexual context. If I were to make the type of statement you suggest it would be in much more of a street type statement. For your edification righties (as you call them) are far less likely to talk about the sex act as being rectal as it is well known that the Lefty party is the one that more appeals to the "Back Door Set" so glorified by a large precentage of your party. In my case I am proud that I have one tatoo on my body and that one is on my ass and it says, "Exhaust Only".
I'm saying you're a freakin' liar and you know it. Might as well just shut your pie hole, huh?

That'd be best.:)

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a sick minded necrophiliac liberal like you would say something sick like this, youre sicker than I thought. SICKO.
LOL! Love it when some sick, perverted rightie whines about getting a little tossed back at him. You really are a wimp, aren't'cha boy?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••