Turkish PM draws criticism for Zionism remarks

Mar 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Lincoln Daily News

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan drew sharp criticism for comments equating Zionism to a crime against humanity at a U.N. meeting promoting dialogue between faiths, and a U.S. official said Secretary of State John Kerry will take the Turkish leader to task on Friday for the "particularly offensive" remark.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jogli

Houma, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Turkey and Israel have been close friends in the past. It is a same that the Turkish PM makes such a loose and unfair comment.
Turkey-Servant of Israel

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Jogli wrote:
Turkey and Israel have been close friends in the past. It is a same that the Turkish PM makes such a loose and unfair comment.
Erdogan was instructed by his Zionist masters in Israel to make those comments, so that it won't be obvious that Turkey and Israel remain best of friends, and the ignorant Turkish population who think they are "Muslims" can have a 5-second spike of "excitement". That's how you keep the sheep under control.

Since: Dec 11

Ankara, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Yea,I agree.Tayyip Erdogan is a zionist and nobody buys these fake, cover up fights.
abc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Turkish PM spoke the truth.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

abc wrote:
Turkish PM spoke the truth.
Failed to bring up armenian genocide. Minor slip
filipsamovich

Woodland Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Armenians hate Turks and bomb them, so I guess Jews should hate Germans and bomb them, but, they do not. In this case one of these groups of people is acting very strangely. Guess who?
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

AMERICA'S INFESTATION OF TRAITOROUS, PAID, FULL TIME PROPAGANDISTS SOAK LOYAL AMERICANS FOR MORE ZIONIST GENOCIDE:
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.S. DIDN'T Fund "Turkish" "Genocide" but it DOES fund ZIONIST GENOCIDE....
Because of our Traitorous Zionist SHILLS:
----------
ZIONIST GENOCIDE ? MILLIONS.......And Counting!

“They used to enter houses and kill women and children indiscriminately”: Deir Yasin Massacre, 09.04.1948

http://avoicefrompalestine.wordpress.com/2010... “they-used-to-enter-houses-and -kill-women-and-children-indis criminately”-lest-we-forget-de ir-yasin-massacre-09-04-1948/# _ftn3

"A chilling account of the massacre is given by a Red Cross doctor (Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, who arrived at the village on the second day and saw himself – the mopping up – as one of the terrorists put it to him.

He says that the “mopping up” had been done with machine guns, then grenades and finished off with knives.

Women’s bellies were cut open and babies were butchered in the hands of their helpless mothers.

Around 250 people were murdered in cold blood.

Of those 250 people, 25 pregnant women were bayoneted in their abdomens while still alive.

52 children were maimed under the eyes of their own mothers, and they were slain and their heads cut off.

Their mothers were in turn massacred and their bodies mutilated. About 60 other women and girls were also killed and their bodies mutilated.

British interrogating officer, Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, confirmed that:

“The recording of statements is hampered also by the hysterical state of the women who often break down many times whilst the statement is being recorded.

There is, however, no doubt that many sexual atrocities were committed by the attacking Jews.

Many young schoolgirls were raped and later slaughtered. Old women were also molested.

One story is current concerning a case in which a young girl was literally torn in two.

Many infants were also butchered and killed.

I also saw one old woman … who had been severely beaten about the head with rifle butts.

Women had bracelets torn from their arms and rings from their fingers and parts of some of the women’s ears were severed in order to remove earrings.”[1]
filipsamovich

Woodland Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

The US and Israel have a very strong bond. In both countries the indigenous people had to be removed before the land could be occupied. This is why the Palestinians are sometimes called Red Arabs.

The US is now changing as Indians from Latin America settle in the country.

The Palestinians in Israel and the West Bank have a higher birth rate than the Jews. With a one or two state solution, the Palestinians will some day outnumber the Jews if this situation just continues.

Just a little food for thought.
Dander

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

filipsamovich wrote:
<quoted text>
Armenians hate Turks and bomb them, so I guess Jews should hate Germans and bomb them, but, they do not. In this case one of these groups of people is acting very strangely. Guess who?
do you really know what the fk you are really talking about you dumbfk?
filipsamovich

Woodland Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Dander wrote:
<quoted text>do you really know what the fk you are really talking about you dumbfk?
So you are an armenian, SUFFER! ROTFLOL HA HA HA
filipsamovich

Woodland Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Dander wrote:
<quoted text>do you really know what the fk you are really talking about you dumbfk?
I do not know if there was an armenian genocide. I only judge armenians by their current behavior, when I bother to think of them at all. Recent behaviour consisting of terrorism and stealing other peoples land.
Dander

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

filipsamovich wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are an armenian, SUFFER! ROTFLOL HA HA HA
Another IT remnant denialist coward turk successfully deciphered!!!

Since: Mar 11

Ramat Gan, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

turkish pm can only kiss our ass...
filipsamovich

Woodland Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix is very educational. I never really understood before why Turks dislike armenians. I am starting to understand more. This started on another post where I complimented Turkish women and was attacked by Dander-uff.

Did I deny anything by saying that I do not know what, if anything happened to armenians during the Ottoman Empire. I live in the US and have unfortunately never even been to Turkey on vacation. How could I possibly know?

Dear troll Dander-uff, why don't you go to Russia where you are wanted, although I'm not sure for what. I guess Putin is crazy - you should fit in well.
filipsamovich

Woodland Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up, little dander, wake up.
filipsamovich

Woodland Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a song just for you!

Dander was thirty years old today,
They took away all of his toys.
His mother sent newspaper clippings to him,
About his old friends who'd stopped being boys.
There was Harwitz E. Green, just turned thirty-three,
His leather chair waits at the bank.
And Sergeant Dow Jones, twenty-seven years old,
Commanding his very own tank.
But Dander still finds it the best thing to do,
To lie about nude in the sand,
Posting lots of stupid spam on Topix,
And thrashing the air with his hands.

But wait, oh Dander's productive you know,
He produces the finest of sounds,
Putting drumsticks on either side of his nose,
Snorting the best licks in town,
But that's all over...

Dander was thirty years old today,
And Dander came foam from his tongue.
He looked at me eyes wide and plainly said,
Is it true that I'm no longer young?
And the children call him famous,
what the older men call insane,
And sometimes he's so brainless,
That he hardly knows which game to play...
Which word to say...

Please vote for me in the Italian elections. I'm running for a political office. LOL
filipsamovich

Woodland Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM FORCED TO ISSUE A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO DANDER.

He privately emailed me and explained that his monkey, who is also his wife (for which he blames the Ottoman Empire) got drunk and without his knowledge has been typing spam on Topix.

He is so embarrassed he did not want to reveal this, but, I think it's best to go public with it.

Dander, if this is true I do apologize.
Dander

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

A sad IT remnant has not been to turkey but knows and dreams all about the hard working turkish woman to clean after his mess.
What a fkhead!
Truth

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

How can a small Nazi state like Israel cause so much trouble for the Arabs I'll never know ? Must be because we got dumb dictatorship leaders in charge of our countries !
filipsamovich

Woodland Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Dander wrote:
A sad IT remnant has not been to turkey but knows and dreams all about the hard working turkish woman to clean after his mess.
What a fkhead!
Good morning monkey boy. Unlike you with your monkey, I can afford a woman from wherever I like. There are a lot of nice US women . I only think Turkish women are pretty. I've never actually dated one because we only meet a few in the US.

As for hard working, I admire people who are not lazy, like the Turks, and have a good economy, as oppossed to countries like Armenia and Greece who are very poor. In the US we hire cleaning ladies if our wives want one.

This is not a job offer for you. Go to Russia like the other armenians if you want work, although you probably won't be allowed to take your monkey with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Middle East Forum right now

Search the Middle East Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Go Le Gay Levi GO 109,636
US State and DoD Clash on Approach to Syria by ... 28 min USA Today 2
As Syria civil war grinds on, rebels losing ground 54 min Sarah 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 65,120
Israeli forces fire tear gas at Christian pilgr... 3 hr USA Today 2
Religion helps heal Cyprus' ethnic division as ... 3 hr USA Today 1
Canada development partnership with U.A.E. buil... 3 hr USA Today 1
•••
•••