BEIRUT: Free Lebanese Armenian Movement Founder Shot In Bourj Hammou

Jan 31, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Groong Armenian News Network

Date : Thu, 29 Jan 2009 11:20:45 +0400 FREE LEBANESE ARMENIAN MOVEMENT FOUNDER SHOT IN BOURJ HAMMOUD NowLebanon.com http://www.nowlebanon.com/NewsArticleDetails.aspx?ID=77275 Jan 27 2009 Lebanon A founder of ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
tashag tashnag tashnag

Lebanon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2009

Judged:

mayre kounem iren
yerani sadger
fouad

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2009

tashag.without knowing what that means(I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT HARIRI SANIORA AND CO'S)don't like the armenians period(ATHMANIAN TURKS JAMAL BASHA IS IN THEY BLOOD)and backing michelle aoun is not on)cowards they were born and cowards they will kick they own bucket.shot in the back thats they form for centuries.have a good day my friend.....
kkk

Lebanon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2009

kak nem tsezi
MATTY USA

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

Judged:

SO CALLED THE Free Lebanese Armenian Movement Founder IS wanted by F.B.I IN USA, HE IS DROP OUT HE IS THE # 1 DRUG DELER, HE DSTROID so many kids.my comment is when you play with fier you burne with fier.
matt-typical white trash

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2009

MATTY USA wrote:
SO CALLED THE Free Lebanese Armenian Movement Founder IS wanted by F.B.I IN USA, HE IS DROP OUT HE IS THE # 1 DRUG DELER, HE DSTROID so many kids.my comment is when you play with fier you burne with fier.
I don't know who you are but you don't know what you are talking about. First of all he is not wanted by the F.B.I. Second of all what kids did he destroy ?(I would really like to know.) If you know for a fact that he is the number 1 dealer then you must have done business with him, so that just makes you a crack head. LOL. Unfortunately you are making me stoop down to your level. You should go to school and learn how too spell before you even attempt to use the computer. My comment is people like Matty USA get involved in other peoples business when they shouldn't especially when they don't know what their talking about.
Lol

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2009

tashag tashnag tashnag wrote:
mayre kounem iren
yerani sadger
es amen geneqnere qu
endanekene qunerem barap geler boots paran
Sad Armenians

Venice, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

tashag tashnag tashnag wrote:
mayre kounem iren
yerani sadger
Ye's Koo Mayre't Kounem!!!
What kind of Armenian do you think you are? You are happy a fellow Armenian shot another Armenian. You are just proving that you are a Turk. If you new him you and his family you would not made that comment. They sacrificed there life for Tashnag-tzootoon this was a freak accident! Besides what century are you living? People have a right to decide who they want in office! You need to move back to Lebanon. You don't even know the politics there so just because you claim you are a Tashnag learn the politics there and maybe you also would not like who they are following which is Hezbollah! We are fighting to recognize that a genocide accrued but to me it seems that the Armenians are turning into the Turks, so that fight should just stop face it they won they turned the Armenians just like them!!!!!!!!!!
Victim of Tashang drug de

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

I do not know about your country, but the tashnags in Australia are all drug dealers....they deal drugs to children in the Agoump and have a captive market....muri koonem Sydney Armenian tashnags

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Dashnaks are fascist Nazis.Today Armenian Dashnak party is still active in Armenia.They dont reveal Dashnak archives and keep lying about the so-called genocide.They show themselves as victims all the time but dig your grave from behind.The world will see the real face of Armenian liars one day too.
Victim of Tashang drugs

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

In Sydney Australia, all tashang leadership are thieves and drug dealers...I have first hand evidence of this and will be postiung on Youtube...they are killing our youth and your tashnag Bureau refuses to do anything about it as they are greedy pigs that are enjoying using the money to buy jewelerry for their sharmootas in Lebanon.....I am going to stick my cock up the ass of your JCAG...Justice cocsuker Armenian Gertverens......teeewwwww yeresnit

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

*** If you saw an Armenian in your dream, be very careful, know that someone will cheat or betray you.(Olga Smurova, writer)

*** Armenians are the snakes of the earth, enemies of humanity.(Sadi Shiraz, famous Persian poet)

*** The disability of Armenians is being thieves, ungenerous, irresponsible, fighting for no reason, disloyal, two-faced, foul mouthed and having a dirty heart.(Qabus nama, Persian literature)
Victim of Tashang drugs

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

pentagram_83 wrote:
*** If you saw an Armenian in your dream, be very careful, know that someone will cheat or betray you.(Olga Smurova, writer)
*** Armenians are the snakes of the earth, enemies of humanity.(Sadi Shiraz, famous Persian poet)
*** The disability of Armenians is being thieves, ungenerous, irresponsible, fighting for no reason, disloyal, two-faced, foul mouthed and having a dirty heart.(Qabus nama, Persian literature)
SEnin anina sikiyim , orospu cocugu
Tashag Sydney

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Please name names.....who are these dealers...are they the Syrian Armenians?Lebanese Armenians in jewellery trade? or both? What evidence do you have?
ete u sydney tashnag

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

I know the tashnag leadership in sydney did not defend a young Armenian when he was set up, victimised and his whole life destroyed by a "shark-uy-in" member who was later convicted and sentenced for drug dealing....a very weak and corrupt institution that destroyed the life of a young man
sydney ex-tasnag fedayi

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

I know all the details of this case...he was a professional person...very active politically...he was devastated by betrayal by community he had dedicated his life for...his parents died soon thereafter...why hate Turks?? We kill and destroy each other in Sydney......and Tasnags are all thieves and drug dealers now in Sydney, Australia.....corrupt people who send their drug money to Lebaonon to buy silence...and Lebanon is most tashnags in world...coke snorting, whore molseting dogs
Exposer of sydney tashnag

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

I am also aware of this case...the leadership of the Sydney tashnag were jealous of this person as they did not have the brains and the balls to work their way from their father's businesses to get an education and be independant like this guy....they all sat back and enjoyed watching this guy be set up by a low life drug dealer.....as they were all drug dealers themselves.....tashnags lost alot of talent as a result...now, they are just scum that deal drugs and brainwash young youths to their pathetic fraudulent cause
Real Armenians

Albi, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

The tashnag aren't the only ones with this mentality. It is sadly very Armenian. We watched it every day for years in France from Lebanese Armenians who come here to steal, rape, take advantage, abuse and sometimes kill to fill their pockets and if a successful young Armenians refuse to go their way they use violence and trap them with false accusations, usually the ones they should be locked for.
This most stop for our nation is going to its loss because of this cheap category we have. And let us not talk about those who come from Armenia and are now members of the organized crime club in south of France. Note that those are in very close relationships with tashnags, at least in France and Lebanon who actively participate in human trafficking and forced prostitution of young Armenians in Europe and MEA.
We really wish drug dealing was their only dirty task.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

In Australia, the leadership of Tashangs is the most corrupt, thieving dirty leadership you will ever come across...they robbed all the money from the Armenian Day school, which was built on donations over the past 30 years...the school borad members rob monet every day and no-one does anything about it......
Real Armenians

Albi, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Nobody does nothing because nobody wants to. These people went too far and will do worse because they know no Armenian will say anything about what they do and they will get away with all sort of crimes. Those who speak are accused of treason. Well the real treason against the Armenian nation is this immoral and inhuman behavior that makes us all look like savage animals in Europe. These people commit all sort of crimes in the name of big theories and get away with it because those who speak or file a complaint are called fools or crazy by others and no one supports them. So blame yourselves for what's happening because if it is it's thanks to all those who watch and do nothing about it. It's a shame that 1.5 million were massacred so that this kind of beasts live and act freely,hiding behind the Armenian cause which apparently allows them to do whatever they want without being blamed or punished.But of course they're the first ones to give morality lessons to others doing exactly the worst immoral acts meanwhile.
The Armenian nation is going to its death thanks to this kind if they're not stopped very soon.What 500 years of Ottoman empire couldn't do 50 years of tashnag dictatorship and terror did. Let's not even talk about their women "working" in Turkey and so on...

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

In Australia, you can only be a tashnag when you pimp your mother and sell drugs...that is the condition of being a tashnag in Australia.....anina sikeyim tashnag

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••