Zero Hour: Israel must now choose between attack and enslave...

Nov 10, 2013 Full story: Jerusalem Post 10

Israelis across the political spectrum are in a state of shock over a proposed deal to lift sanctions on Iran in exchange for promises to partially suspend its nuclear program and a pledge to not expand it.

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#1 Nov 10, 2013
Hard times ahead for Jew pride , how the mighty Lords have imprisoned themselves in the servitude of Christ drowning in hot excrement, when I walk on the path of their derelict projection to the torment of hell.
Poor little Jewey got everything wrong , and a turd is so awful to bite.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#2 Nov 10, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Hard times ahead for Jew pride , how the mighty Lords have imprisoned themselves in the servitude of Christ drowning in hot excrement, when I walk on the path of their derelict projection to the torment of hell.
Poor little Jewey got everything wrong , and a turd is so awful to bite.
Yet you bite it anyway. Does the hot sauce help?

Wentworthville, Australia

#3 Nov 10, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you bite it anyway. Does the hot sauce help?

Not really , nothing is meant to help , you Jew were determined to be God , so God gave you your chance.
That's what you wanted wasn't it.?.
No as easy bad you thought , dirty Jew.
Your creation turned out to be shit.
We create what we are I suppose.
I was very good at needle work , had to be to avoid going to the pub as a service to humanity..
Still I avoided it.
Did you do anything like that Jew cu nt.
?.
Makes a good story to tell adminst all those court appearances .
See you there Jew cu nt.

Ignorore

Naugatuck, CT

#4 Nov 11, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really , nothing is meant to help , you Jew were determined to be God , so God gave you your chance.
That's what you wanted wasn't it.?.
No as easy bad you thought , dirty Jew.
Your creation turned out to be shit.
We create what we are I suppose.
I was very good at needle work , had to be to avoid going to the pub as a service to humanity..
Still I avoided it.
Did you do anything like that Jew cu nt.
?.
Makes a good story to tell adminst all those court appearances .
See you there Jew cu nt.
So, anybody who disagrees with a raving lunatic from down under is a Jew? This man be an American with no religious beliefs and stands by Israel against other raving lunatics like Iran. Have you sought counseling? Do you see Jews behind every tree? Do you wake up screaming at night after dreaming that Israel pummeled your heroes in Iran? Oh, so many questions and very few answers. Try more hot sauce on those turds.
American Israeli Cabal

Sherrard, IL

#5 Nov 11, 2013
Damn... that sure looks like The United States Air Force. Oh, that's right..... they were a gift from The American Taxpayers free of charge. In fact we have financed most of the carnage in The Middle-East. The way to power seems to be American Zionist Collaborators controlling The United States Government, especially The Congress and disguising themselves as loyal American Citizens.
Ignorore

Naugatuck, CT

#6 Nov 11, 2013
American Israeli Cabal wrote:
Damn... that sure looks like The United States Air Force. Oh, that's right..... they were a gift from The American Taxpayers free of charge. In fact we have financed most of the carnage in The Middle-East. The way to power seems to be American Zionist Collaborators controlling The United States Government, especially The Congress and disguising themselves as loyal American Citizens.
Scare you Sh!thead? Do your history. Every cent we sent them came back here to American businesses. Makes no difference to losers like you. That Jew hatred trumps all. Go IDF!!

Sydney, Australia

#7 Nov 11, 2013
Ignorore wrote:
<quoted text>
So, anybody who disagrees with a raving lunatic from down under is a Jew? This man be an American with no religious beliefs and stands by Israel against other raving lunatics like Iran. Have you sought counseling? Do you see Jews behind every tree? Do you wake up screaming at night after dreaming that Israel pummeled your heroes in Iran? Oh, so many questions and very few answers. Try more hot sauce on those turds.

Trouble with your silly fantasy is everyone knows its exactly that.
To sustain your delusion your enemies have to agree with you.
That has worked up till now because Jew cu nt was able to create an expectation of what the result of my being tortured would be , based on the premise that the world would always be taking orders from the States.
That's broken down now , we have countries like Japan collecting tribute from the world at 70 bn. USD a month , and they haven't even got an army.
The situation is ludicrous.
Lionel Loder did this to the world , and so we all sink together , he doesn't claim to be a Jew , but I was there I know him and others like him are Jews.
Jew just means evil.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#8 Nov 11, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Trouble with your silly fantasy is everyone knows its exactly that.
To sustain your delusion your enemies have to agree with you.
That has worked up till now because Jew cu nt was able to create an expectation of what the result of my being tortured would be , based on the premise that the world would always be taking orders from the States.
That's broken down now , we have countries like Japan collecting tribute from the world at 70 bn. USD a month , and they haven't even got an army.
The situation is ludicrous.
Lionel Loder did this to the world , and so we all sink together , he doesn't claim to be a Jew , but I was there I know him and others like him are Jews.
Jew just means evil.
You are claiming to be the illegitimate offspring of a Jew? That sure changes things. Look, when you are sitting on that throne doing your morning business, and look down between those pudgy thighs, that's not a mirror you see. Close likeness, but no. That's your breakfast waiting for hot sauce and buttered toast.

Sydney, Australia

#9 Nov 11, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
You are claiming to be the illegitimate offspring of a Jew? That sure changes things. Look, when you are sitting on that throne doing your morning business, and look down between those pudgy thighs, that's not a mirror you see. Close likeness, but no. That's your breakfast waiting for hot sauce and buttered toast.

I don't acknowledge genealogy , why would genetic heritage have a role of determination in the process involving development, when capacity to assimilate on a global level politically and economically , had taken place , I think its safe to assume "narrow ethnicity" has been superseded by other determinants of religious commitment.
Forfront is the community of the Chosen.
Fundamental to protecting Allah's impartiality , so the more credulous among us can succumb to the narrowness of filth appreciation , expose their virtue less souls as worthless to God and be on their way to damnation.
We got the toothless fat orge like that ,(my step mother) I don't know if she's dead yet but it's good to know there is justice on earth.
You want her genes I can tell you that for sure.
Maybe I'm not so anti genealogy.

Sydney, Australia

#10 Nov 11, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>

Hold on a minute ,I've been conned, I didn't claim to be the illegitimate offspring of a filthy Jew .
Sid was a Christian , my mother, that
Allah spared having to witness Sid's sins was a Christian too.
Sid was a simpleton who was deceived by the vermin Jew into believing he was going to become a business tycoon , if the dirty ambassador's of shit could have their way and use me as their Messiah , after I was tortured into accepting such a post.
No ,! I was born a Christian not a vermin Jew. Sid betrayed me that's all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 11 min barefoot2626 286
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) 14 min Mandela 1,976
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 17 min Barbarian 259
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 24 min Mandela 68,489
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 59 min Garry Ackerman 19
Israel Announces Massive West Bank Land Grab 1 hr James 104
Ransom, retribution fuel Syria's kidnap spree (Feb '13) 1 hr rtloder 5
•••

Middle East People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••