Russia Predicts Catastrophe If US Meddles in Syria

Aug 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAPI-AM Birmingham

Russian officials on Tuesday hit back at the United States and its allies after Secretary of State John Kerry warned Monday that the Syrian government would face consequences for last week's alleged chemical weapons attack.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of84
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Red East

Santa Rita, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Obama, listen to your constituents! Syria's uprising was about corruption and mismanagement. It was not about toppling Assad. Qatar, SA, and the West used that as means to finance the uneducated Sunnis to uprise. Now, you're making matters worse. It was not broken before, why fix it? So who's pay for this mess? Are you sending our sons into battle only to die for nothing. We don't want any more wars.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

And Russia will make sure it is a "catastrophe"!!
Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Syria must be toppled, it is an enemy of Israel. They want to annhilate us Jews like Iran.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Syrian wrote:
And Russia will make sure it is a "catastrophe"!!
It looks at the moment they are going to do nothing,which would be a big mistake,i believe the Reich has made just that calculation like they have done with all their other Criminal and illegal Wars,what they should have done was sent a massive Naval force and a few thousand troops and told those Reich maniacs any attack on Syria would be viewed as a attack on Russia,and you know what?there would have been no Nato attack,we must see what Iran and Hezbollah will do,they could do nothing or they could along with Syrian forces hit targets all over the region with Ballistic missiles including Israel Turkey and Cyprus where the British have an air base,i believe that's the only sort of response that will sober those Reich maniacs up.
mikeriley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Russia needs to work on their economy. We will deal with Russia if they want war. Bring it on. They (Russia) will really be broken up worse than the Soviet Union. Surprise, here comes United(United) States. Whoeva in the U.S. is scared of war, bury yourselves. Stand up for our troops. God bless Israel & America.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

mikeriley wrote:
Russia needs to work on their economy. We will deal with Russia if they want war. Bring it on. They (Russia) will really be broken up worse than the Soviet Union. Surprise, here comes United(United) States. Whoeva in the U.S. is scared of war, bury yourselves. Stand up for our troops. God bless Israel & America.
Spoken like a true wild eyed fanatic of the Reich,the Russians don't want a War you clown but you bastards can't live without it.
Die

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 28, 2013
 
it will be big disaster. Russia is an ally of Syria, they should be more asserive and helpful as ally.Everybody knows that it was provocation
Taxpayer

Issy-les-moulineaux, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Why are we involved in Syria at all, why are we even talking about this ? It doesn't concern us ! If American private citizens and NGO's want to send humanitarian help to the suffering Syrian civilians that's all fine and very honorable indeed but the United States as a country has no business in a foreign civil war half a world away... even if we could afford a new war, which we obviously don't !

What would we be doing if Russia decided to get involved in the Mexican Drug War ? That's a brutal civil war too with rape & murder on a massive scale and with a civilian bodycount in the tens of thousands. Strangely we don't hear CNN & Fox News talking too much about that, although it's just next door and ongoing since 2006 !!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Drug_War
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 28, 2013
 
mikeriley wrote:
Russia needs to work on their economy. We will deal with Russia if they want war. Bring it on. They (Russia) will really be broken up worse than the Soviet Union. Surprise, here comes United(United) States. Whoeva in the U.S. is scared of war, bury yourselves. Stand up for our troops. God bless Israel & America.
we have lost in Iraq, things are aweful for us in Afganistan. Libya was a joke that spilled over to Mali and beyond. But yeah, this 5th war we will totally win!! Never mind it will be against another superpower and not some backend 3rd world country....
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 28, 2013
 
Die wrote:
it will be big disaster. Russia is an ally of Syria, they should be more asserive and helpful as ally.Everybody knows that it was provocation
Russia is only allies though so that matters a little bit. Iran has a defense pact with Syria so if we attack Syria, we should expect Iran. Russia has a defense pact with Iran so if Iran gets involved, then we should expect Russia.

If things do get that heated then it is fully possible that more states/factions across Africa and the middle east will be joining in as well.

And after Iraq, Afgan, LIbya, Somilia, ect; the american people are tired of endless wars. And if all sides choose to join in, this war will be incredibly larger than any of the past conflicts of the last 30 years.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 28, 2013
 
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
we have lost in Iraq, things are aweful for us in Afganistan. Libya was a joke that spilled over to Mali and beyond. But yeah, this 5th war we will totally win!! Never mind it will be against another superpower and not some backend 3rd world country....
But if the goal of interventions was the destruction of societies, and creation of chaos, which ultimately diminishes the population in addition to killed in the war, than the U.S. did not lose these wars!
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 28, 2013
 
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
we have lost in Iraq, things are aweful for us in Afganistan. Libya was a joke that spilled over to Mali and beyond. But yeah, this 5th war we will totally win!! Never mind it will be against another superpower and not some backend 3rd world country....
LOL. You might live to see victory? Unless the first nuke lands somewhere near you!

Cyril aged 83.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 28, 2013
 
Red East wrote:
Obama, listen to your constituents! Syria's uprising was about corruption and mismanagement. It was not about toppling Assad. Qatar, SA, and the West used that as means to finance the uneducated Sunnis to uprise. Now, you're making matters worse. It was not broken before, why fix it? So who's pay for this mess? Are you sending our sons into battle only to die for nothing. We don't want any more wars.
Thank you, whoever you are. What you said is exactly the way I feel. And I think all sensible Americans feel the same way. And it did not just start now with Syria. It started when Obama and Hitlery and Auntie Suzie Rice tricked the UN into an illegal war in Libya. It was easy to play on emotions that time. They are attempting to play of emotions again by using Dumb-Dumb Bush's method of WMDs. But nobody is fooled this time because it is obvious that Syria probably did not do that. It is more likely that israel did it and that Obama knew about it in advance. This is why he just happened to be on "vacation" and Congress just happened to be in recess and Al-Assad just happened to be showing signs of winning only days after the Obama gang predicted that they would partition Syria which was quite embarrassing to the Obama gang and just happened to be only days after the Obama gang suffered huge humiliation and embarrassment in Egypt and all across Africa. That is far too many coincidences for any intelligent pe4rson to think Obama is not at fault. The odds of all those things happening at the same time are probably billions against one.

And everybody knows. The UN will not legalize it. Now, the Arab League has given thumbs down. Obama has finally run into a brick wall. If he attacks anyhow, it will harm American interests all around the world. And we simply do not need more hatred coming out of the Middle East at this time. It would provide a huge cover for the Mid-East Terror organizations. American lives treasure would be lost at a very high level. It just ain't worth it. Let's make our voices heard.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Old Jew wrote:
Syria must be toppled, it is an enemy of Israel. They want to annhilate us Jews like Iran.
No. It is the other way around. it is Israel that needs to be kicked into line. Everybody has wanted peace since Yassir Arafat spoke at the UN and offered peace in the wake of Camp David. But the israelis have consistent rejected peace overtures. If they would only accept peace offers which the American taxpayer would end up paying for and cost them absolutely NOTHING except good will and peaceful intentions, none of this mess would have happened in the first place because at the end of the day there is no doubt that israel ie behind this whole mess somehow.

Or better yet, if Syria needs to be destroyed, let the israelis do their own dirty work. We are not their flunkies. Our sons and daughters are not cannon fodder to be wasted at a whim.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 28, 2013
 
Taxpayer wrote:
Why are we involved in Syria at all, why are we even talking about this ? It doesn't concern us ! If American private citizens and NGO's want to send humanitarian help to the suffering Syrian civilians that's all fine and very honorable indeed but the United States as a country has no business in a foreign civil war half a world away... even if we could afford a new war, which we obviously don't !
What would we be doing if Russia decided to get involved in the Mexican Drug War ? That's a brutal civil war too with rape & murder on a massive scale and with a civilian bodycount in the tens of thousands. Strangely we don't hear CNN & Fox News talking too much about that, although it's just next door and ongoing since 2006 !!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Drug_War
I have consistently refused to donate money at all in that region. I am afraid it would be diverted into those rats hands. If they take control of an area with civilian population it is their obligation under international law to make sure the civilians are well taken care of. If they cannot do it, they cannot legally occupy populated territory. So, if we send aid to people in rat held territory, we are effectively hating the rats by letting them off the hook. It is their job to feed the people and take good care of the people whom they rule over. It is not my job or your job to do that. If I will help anybody at all, it would be to send money to organizations in government held territory. I want the public to know how I feel about this. I want people to know that as long as that mess continues, I will not be donating any money until I know exactly where it will go. Similar applies to the situation in Somalia. Last time I donated, I had hoped my money would go to whomever needed it. Instead, they refused to allow money into opposition held territory and 250,000 people starved as a direct result. Those 250,000 are more blood on Obama's hands
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 28, 2013
 
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, whoever you are. What you said is exactly the way I feel. And I think all sensible Americans feel the same way. And it did not just start now with Syria. It started when Obama and Hitlery and Auntie Suzie Rice tricked the UN into an illegal war in Libya. It was easy to play on emotions that time. They are attempting to play of emotions again by using Dumb-Dumb Bush's method of WMDs. But nobody is fooled this time because it is obvious that Syria probably did not do that. It is more likely that israel did it and that Obama knew about it in advance. This is why he just happened to be on "vacation" and Congress just happened to be in recess and Al-Assad just happened to be showing signs of winning only das after the Obama gang predicted that they would partition Syria which was quite embarrassing to the Obama gang and just happened to be only days after the Obama gang suffered huge humiliation and embarrassment in Egypt and all across Africa. That is far too many coincidences for any intelligent pe4rson to think Obama is not at fault. The odds of all those things happening at the same time are probably billions against one.
And everybody knows. The UN will not legalize it. Now, the Arab League has given thumbs down. Obama has finally run into a brick wall. If he attacks anyhow, it will harm American interests all around the world. And we simply do not need more hatred coming out of the Middle East at this time. It would provide a huge cover for the Mid-East Terror organizations. American lives treasure would be lost at a very high level. It just ain't worth it. Let's make our voices heard.
It started when Obama and Hitlery and Auntie Suzie Rice tricked the UN into an illegal war in Libya.

I don't agree,i believe this started with the Blitzkrieg against the Former Yugoslavia,now the blood drenched Reich juggernaught with any luck is coming off the rails.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 28, 2013
 
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> It looks at the moment they are going to do nothing,which would be a big mistake,i believe the Reich has made just that calculation like they have done with all their other Criminal and illegal Wars,what they should have done was sent a massive Naval force and a few thousand troops and told those Reich maniacs any attack on Syria would be viewed as a attack on Russia,and you know what?there would have been no Nato attack,we must see what Iran and Hezbollah will do,they could do nothing or they could along with Syrian forces hit targets all over the region with Ballistic missiles including Israel Turkey and Cyprus where the British have an air base,i believe that's the only sort of response that will sober those Reich maniacs up.
What has Ancient Germany got to with this, get with the times. Also start catching up on Russia and her opinion of the chemical weapons attack.
reality check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 28, 2013
 
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree,i believe this started with the Blitzkrieg against the Former Yugoslavia,now the blood drenched Reich juggernaught with any luck is coming off the rails.
That's exactly right. When Bush and company saw how easily a propaganda war littered with false allegations had swayed public opinion, they implemented the precedent in Iraq. Cheney himself was against the Yugo air war, stating that our powder should be kept dry for more important things. I am more than happy to have seen Saddam on the gallows but the aftermath has been brutal and only served to empower al Qaeda to the point of bringing Syria and the entire region into the fray. That action was possibly the most destabilizing event in recent middle eastern history. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. It's a dilemma of major proportions. Let's try not to exacerbate a bad situation now into something far worse. That's all I can say.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 28, 2013
 
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
It started when Obama and Hitlery and Auntie Suzie Rice tricked the UN into an illegal war in Libya.
I don't agree,i believe this started with the Blitzkrieg against the Former Yugoslavia,now the blood drenched Reich juggernaught with any luck is coming off the rails.
To be honest, I was too tied down in work to pay much attention to Kosovo. That was before I retired and before I learned to use the internet. As you already know, USA news papers routinely lie about such matters. So, I had very little reliable information about what was going on.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 28, 2013
 
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest, I was too tied down in work to pay much attention to Kosovo. That was before I retired and before I learned to use the internet. As you already know, USA news papers routinely lie about such matters. So, I had very little reliable information about what was going on.
It was Bosnia first,that was another illegal War,Clinton introduced Wahabi head hackers into the Country,i never thought I would live to see a European capital city in flames after air strikes,but I did when those Nato gangsters bombed Serbia for seventy eight days and that city was Belgrade,last time it was bombed like that was when Hitler bombed it,Clinton and the rest of those animals are War Criminals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of84
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••